PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Hero
11-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi y'all i was absent for torrent since while and the day before imma commin' back so i really need help

i really need these sites only : What.Cd + RevTT + SceneHD

cuz those which i really need very much

i really appreciate everyones help

so thanks in advance

Baderous
11-21-2009, 09:18 PM
these sites only?

You'll experience difficulty.

Rart
11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Such a modest request.

pone44
11-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Were you disabled for inactivity at the sites you mention? You should talk to staff on IRC(all the sites you requested),ask them the status of your account and see if it can be re-enabled. If not you could get another member in trouble for inviting someone who is already a member.

Hi y'all i was absent for torrent since while and the day before imma commin' back so i really need help

i really need these sites only : Sct + BitMe + What.Cd + RevTT + SceneHD

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3]cuz those which i really need very much
i really appreciate everyones help

so thanks in advance

Hero
11-21-2009, 10:08 PM
all the story is that i let my home in a town and move to another one and that take 'bout 3 months after that i already know that i was certainly disabled ( it's 3 months of absence ) so i came here after i rest back to call the help

pone44
11-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Did you talk to staff on each site in IRC and explain your situation to them?

sheriff 01
11-21-2009, 10:38 PM

Why would he do that? This guy is about as dumb as a fuckin post with absolutely 0 chance of getting any invites.

oprea82
11-21-2009, 10:40 PM
And in witch jungle were you?
Cause you know internet is everywhere!
Don't tell me that if you couldn't access your accounts or you are totally out of trustworthy friends that could have done that for you!

pone44
11-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Well that is the point. Nobody should have to invite him. I was just suggesting that the OP goes to IRC to get a real answer. This thread was going nowhere.As said above you should have contacted staff and let them know you were moving if you had no internet or the person who invited you to those sites. You also could have parked your accounts if you had that option.

Why would he do that? This guy is about as dumb as a fuckin post with absolutely 0 chance of getting any invites.

Cabalo
11-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Well that is the point. Nobody should have to invite him. I was just suggesting that the OP goes to IRC to get a real answer. Good Luck with that.

don't worry, I'm just checking one thing about him here.

LubTheStaringCat
11-22-2009, 12:58 AM
After periods of Inactivity on both BitMe & RevTT, my accounts on both where activated again.
Tho this was ages past, don't know about Sct & What.Cd never been Inactive there...But I would presume It would be the same as those already mentioned.

Don't know what SceneHD does with Inactive accounts?

I think It would be wise giving their IRC's a whirl, before requesting Invites.
You may get a pleasant surprise.

pentomato
11-22-2009, 02:30 AM
He should ask for a prostate exam, wine and flowers, while he was at it.

Hero
11-22-2009, 05:01 AM
now i am again at Sct + BitMe Great Staffs i explain to 'em and they understand me and for RevTT they Say that the acoount closed for sharing ( yaaaaa i remember that it was on 2 ips ) and for What.Cd + SceneHD i didn't have accounts on 'em

so now i need only help with : What.Cd + RevTT + SceneHD

Hero
11-22-2009, 07:38 PM
bump

IdolEyes787
11-22-2009, 08:20 PM
now i am again at Sct + BitMe Great Staffs i explain to 'em and they understand me and for RevTT they Say that the acoount closed for sharing ( yaaaaa i remember that it was on 2 ips ) and for What.Cd + SceneHD i didn't have accounts on 'em

You never being on What isn't entirely true.:ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-another-give-away-299870

Hero
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-another-give-away-299870

i swear to GOD that this what inv. and scc invs. isn't mine ( it's my friend and i say to him to give 'em away , that's it )

awaited
11-23-2009, 05:22 AM

i swear to GOD that this what inv. and scc invs. isn't mine ( it's my friend and i say to him to give 'em away , that's it )

ask ur friend again to give em to you;)

Hero
11-23-2009, 04:14 PM

ask ur friend again to give em to you;)
that's the first thing i do for 'em and for others also

sez
11-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Epic :lol:

Swift
11-24-2009, 11:02 AM
epic :lol:

fail ?

ovisan
11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
He really got no chance.