PDA

View Full Version : Need HDBits, Have TVTorrents.com

NoFear
11-22-2009, 06:36 AM
Hey,
I have been looking for an HDBits invite for a while without success. I have a TVTorrents.com invite that I can offer.

For those of you that aren't familiar, tvtorrents.com is a fantastic site for just that. HD and SD torrents are available, as well as season downloads of just about every show you could want. It's generally very thorough, and perfectly organized. Individual season episodes are also removed when season packs become available to keep things clean and efficient. There are currently well over 10,000 active torrents on the site.

Please PM me! Thanks!

Swift
11-22-2009, 08:36 AM
This thread is funny.

thefinger
11-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey,
I have been looking for an HDBits invite for a while without success. I have a TVTorrents.com invite that I can offer.

For those of you that aren't familiar, tvtorrents.com is a fantastic site for just that. HD and SD torrents are available, as well as season downloads of just about every show you could want. It's generally very thorough, and perfectly organized. Individual season episodes are also removed when season packs become available to keep things clean and efficient. There are currently well over 10,000 active torrents on the site.

Please PM me! Thanks!

:stars: :D

NoFear
12-11-2009, 05:50 AM
Clearly I'm naive. I take it HDBits invites are hard to come by?

Pushkar
12-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Clearly I'm naive. I take it HDBits invites are hard to come by?

No they are closed for signups right now I believe.

TrollinThunder
12-11-2009, 06:44 AM
Invite sent!

metehan
12-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Invite sent!

Has HDBits enabled invites ???????

awaited
12-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Invite sent!

Has HDBits enabled invites ???????

hell yeah, trollin has tons:w00t:, get in touch b4 he runs out:whistling.

TrollinThunder
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the messages. ;)

waeldiab
12-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey,

Please PM me! Thanks!

WOOt? :lol: ROFLMAO

DeNeDe17
12-11-2009, 05:22 PM
so funny :)