PDA

View Full Version : What CMS Script mp3kingz.org is using ?

$SnoopDo2G$
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Anyone can tell me what mp3kingz is using ?

http://www.mp3kingz.org/
and even that site which looks similar to mp3kingz
http://pre.musicdown.org

If it's joomla, wordpress or other cms script or whatever.....
thanks for helping anyone.

By lookin' at the source code i can tell it's a german one apparently...
background-image:url('/img/schatten_links.png')
But which one ???

$SnoopDo2G$
11-26-2009, 08:10 PM
bump

gtf0
11-27-2009, 10:49 AM
why dont u just ask them?

Get in touch!

For contacting us please send us an E-mail [email protected]

[/EMAIL][EMAIL="[email protected]"] ([email protected])

$SnoopDo2G$
11-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Good suggestion but i doubt they'll answer lol...
they prolly get spammed all over...
I just sent them an email who knows !

xuxoxux
11-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Good suggestion but i doubt they'll answer lol...
they prolly get spammed all over...
I just sent them an email who knows !

If you do find out, can you post it here?

$SnoopDo2G$
11-29-2009, 02:44 PM
If you do find out, can you post it here?

Yea sure if i ever find out im willing to share ;) i ain't stingy/greedy or whatever :D

Here is a quote of my email chat with em:

Hello !

I would love to know what script your guys are using for mp3kingz i know you got it modified and all
but i would like to know only the basics because i would like to make a similar site but not with 0day releases.
just to be used with a few friends.

Thanks for reading.

Answer:

self script no cms

:wacko: :cry: :frusty:

That didn't help me lol since i already told em in email that i know it was customized........ :pinch:

xuxoxux
11-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Yea sure if i ever find out im willing to share ;) i ain't stingy/greedy or whatever :D

Here is a quote of my email chat with em:

Hello !

I would love to know what script your guys are using for mp3kingz i know you got it modified and all
but i would like to know only the basics because i would like to make a similar site but not with 0day releases.
just to be used with a few friends.

Thanks for reading.
Answer:

self script no cms:wacko: :cry: :frusty:

That didn't help me lol since i already told em in email that i know it was customized........ :pinch:

Maybe they *can't* help you as there is no basic template to go off of. They could very well have coded everything themselves. I have done so in the past, but never with as much functionality. Oh well, props to them if they did.

$SnoopDo2G$
11-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah a big props sure !
But i need to get something done, and i haven't figured out where to start lol...

So basically im looking for this stuff list orderd by releases/genres/dates/poster
and now with a membership in it so any member could add their release and put links on there :D

If you can help lemme know ;) i can manage a website but i can't code for shit, i always google what i need to do like basic html, php etc... lol

xuxoxux
11-29-2009, 08:20 PM
So basically im looking for this stuff list orderd by releases/genres/dates/poster
and now with a membership in it so any member could add their release and put links on there

If by that you mean you want the ability to list items by releases/genres/dates/poster and have people be able to add to it, then it really isn't too difficult. At the moment I'm very busy writing about Kosovo, but when I'm done, ill my luck with it. :)

$SnoopDo2G$
11-29-2009, 08:35 PM
If by that you mean you want the ability to list items by releases/genres/dates/poster and have people be able to add to it, then it really isn't too difficult. At the moment I'm very busy writing about Kosovo, but when I'm done, ill my luck with it. :)

No probs !
Yes that's what i mean :)
and each release can be clickable and take you to full release info filled by the poster with links, cover etc

Oh well that would be great if you could :cool:
PM me any time, thanks !
Good luck with your stuff about Kosovo !

Cabalo
11-29-2009, 08:52 PM
I remember some time ago there was a plugin for joomla! who did exactly what they are doing. Then it was just a matter of customizing a template.

$SnoopDo2G$
12-04-2009, 01:36 AM
Thanks Cabalo, but i've been searching the whole joomla plugins directory and really can't find that anywhere, i must be unlucky or some lol.... :(

Cabalo
12-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Thanks Cabalo, but i've been searching the whole joomla plugins directory and really can't find that anywhere, i must be unlucky or some lol.... :(
It's a heavily modified version though.
If I find it, be sure I'll post here the link.

Wwwildthing
12-14-2009, 07:55 PM
WordPress 2.7.1 (modified).

$SnoopDo2G$
12-15-2009, 10:20 PM
WordPress 2.7.1 (modified).

Thanks for replying but now i would like to know the addon they used
or what did they do to show posts the way they are ?...

$SnoopDo2G$
03-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Hello ! no one can help me ? i need that script ....

here's some other type of sites that im lookin' to have similar scripts:

http://www.sceneforce.com
http://astro.nom.es
http://mp3shitter.com

and so on...
been lookin' over Wordpress but can't find what suits me, maybe someone have more luck than me....

script with Group, Release Name, Date, Genre and maybe a point system where users can earn some points....

heiska
03-14-2010, 11:36 PM
There isn't any ready made script, template, addon or anything. I searched days for something like you're looking for, no luck.