PDA

View Full Version : REQ: TranceTraffic (TT)

element6
11-24-2009, 03:08 AM
I'm back in action. Looking to check out TranceTraffic.

The last time I was here; I don't believe TranceTraffic existed. I was still a member at OiNk and also had a membership at TranceRoute immediately after OiNk got 'waffled.'

TranceRoute was great; but I got carried away with other things and went strictly to my SSL Usenetserver account and used nzb's up until lately.

I'm looking for some great new trance; not only that, but I have got plenty to contribute.

Help me help you ;)

Glitterstep
11-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm looking for some great new trance

TranceRoute has all the the music that a trancer needs.If your looking for something else,then do mention that. :yup:.

TR and TT have the same releases.

awaited
11-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm back in action. Looking to check out TranceTraffic.

The last time I was here; I don't believe TranceTraffic existed. I was still a member at OiNk and also had a membership at TranceRoute immediately after OiNk got 'waffled.'

TranceRoute was great; but I got carried away with other things and went strictly to my SSL Usenetserver account and used nzb's up until lately.

I'm looking for some great new trance; not only that, but I have got plenty to contribute.

Help me help you ;)
great comeback:lol:

why don't u make another glorious comeback on TR as well. and if ur account is disabled due to inactivity, try talking on their irc.

Goodluck with the request btw

MiNiMAL
11-24-2009, 05:04 PM

You need very BIG luck ! :)

i hope some1 invited you !

LubTheStaringCat
11-24-2009, 05:27 PM
If It's more than 90 days since you last logged Into TR, then your account may well have been deleted.

Swift
11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm looking for some great new trance

TranceRoute has all the the music that a trancer needs.If your looking for something else,then do mention that. :yup:.

andl also elektROnik has more then enough music that you want and it's much easy'er to get in

b3owulf
11-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Not really. Some of their trance releases vary and it's better to have both.

andl also elektROnik has more then enough music that you want and it's much easy'er to get in
If elek is easy to get in then I'm George Bush.

awaited
11-25-2009, 03:57 PM

A couple of weeks ago elik was "easy" to get in, as they gave a bunch of invites to pu's and they were given away like candy in many tracker and invite boards.

Glitterstep
11-25-2009, 05:51 PM

Yo yo....U have wrongly quoted me man.....it was swift who said...
:angry: :frusty:

element6
12-09-2009, 12:31 AM
haha.. well thank you all for the responses.

It has been about 900 days since I last logged into tranceroute. I think my account is beyond deleted. I had a really nice 2.5 ratio though! I used to love all the livesets they had on there.

So let me ask this quick question; Which is the greatest electronic and trance site? TT, TR, or elekttROnik? I'm just curious because, like I said, I have been glued to usenet for the past few years and have no idea what goes on behind the fences of the torrent communities anymore.

Thanks guys!

Tv Controls you
12-09-2009, 05:01 AM

It has been about 900 days since I last logged into tranceroute. I think my account is beyond deleted. I had a really nice 2.5 ratio though! I used to love all the livesets they had on there.

So let me ask this quick question; Which is the greatest electronic and trance site? TT, TR, or elekttROnik? I'm just curious because, like I said, I have been glued to usenet for the past few years and have no idea what goes on behind the fences of the torrent communities anymore.

Thanks guys!

Its also been a while since you checked this thread :frusty:

If you look at all the reviews elek, and TR are better in a sense of quality. TR has flac rips where as TT lacks in that section

Also TT is hard to get into

Chief_Garbonzo
12-10-2009, 05:45 AM

Thanks guys!

Its also been a while since you checked this thread :frusty:

If you look at all the reviews elek, and TR are better in a sense of quality. TR has flac rips where as TT lacks in that section

Also TT is hard to get into

TT has a shitload of FLAC. More & more comes everyday too. So im not sure why you say it lacks... Anyhow, I don't agree... TT has quality and an excellent goofy & fun community. I don't need any other electronic music trackers other than TT. elek was ok, i let me acc die though as I didnt need it, and better to have another spot open for someone who did need it. I had a TR acc back awhile ago, let that one die too, cuz at the time they were just stealing from TT. LOL. :whistling

Glitterstep
12-10-2009, 06:27 AM
I had a TR acc back awhile ago, let that one die too, cuz at the time they were just stealing from TT. LOL. :whistling

Hey Chief,TR has its own uploaders and infact TR's pretimes are mostly better than TT....and TR never uploads those packs which are upped on TT. So i strongly believe TR never steals anything from TT :cool:

b3owulf
12-10-2009, 09:18 AM

A couple of weeks ago elik was "easy" to get in, as they gave a bunch of invites to pu's and they were given away like candy in many tracker and invite boards.
All bonus invites were removed. Now invites can only be traded for bonus points :P

Yo yo....U have wrongly quoted me man.....it was swift who said...
:angry: :frusty:
Sorry. Edited the post.