PDA

View Full Version : General tracker

JimmyCamLate
11-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Well I have recently found myself in dire need for a tracker where I can download the latest movies and music albums. Since I was busted for selling pirate dvds the site that I used to use is no longer in service and I have a massive list of dvds people wish to buy off me.

I don't have any proofs because I only had one tracker that is no longer in service, tho I can say I was a good user of that site and maintained a good ratio.

So please look on a fellow pirate and help him make money.

sheriff 01
11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
I feel your pain JimmyCamLate. Hopefully a BT angel will look out for you and you will once again be able to earn an income.

tippertime
11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
I think you will find that most people frown upon selling pirated movies...so good luck getting an invite with a request like that :lol:

share the love, don't sell it

LubTheStaringCat
11-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Are you for real...:blink: Do you really think anyone will take this serious, after a request like this:wacko::stars::wacko:
Hope to God they don't, go back down the hole you climbed out :wank:

kukushka
11-24-2009, 08:34 PM
i really hope someone will hook you up to ttc m8, you deserve it

JimmyCamLate
11-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Are you for real...:blink: Do you really think anyone will take this serious, after a request like this:wacko::stars::wacko:

Whats wrong with it? You mean the last tracker getting shut down? To be honest I didn't think the cops would do anything after I told them. Who would have guessed the fallout. But I promise I won't tell the cops if they bust me again.

Johnny05
11-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Well I have recently found myself in dire need for a tracker where I can download the latest movies and music albums. Since I was busted for selling pirate dvds the site that I used to use is no longer in service and I have a massive list of dvds people wish to buy off me.

I don't have any proofs because I only had one tracker that is no longer in service, tho I can say I was a good user of that site and maintained a good ratio.

Man ppl like you should never be aloud on Tracker sites, selling on what u download worst of the worst i have many invites to Private Tracker sites and you think i would waste them on scum bags like you not a chance bet you don't even seed back!

Baderous
11-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Is this a joke?

Dude, you're not really asking invites to dvd trackers because you have a bunch of people at your door, are you?

I despise people like you! FFS

wanker
11-24-2009, 09:32 PM

Whats wrong with it? You mean the last tracker getting shut down? To be honest I didn't think the cops would do anything after I told them. Who would have guessed the fallout. But I promise I won't tell the cops if they bust me again.

I really thought I had the most wretched sense of humor.

But you sir, well you win!

EPIC shit there. :w00t:

brightsid
11-24-2009, 10:03 PM
This is certainly this year's best request.
Congatz sir. And your username is fantastic :P
You deserve the best

LubTheStaringCat
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM

This dickhead's just trying to get a rise out of everybody :ghey:
“wanker's” right, you really have a twisted sense of humor :wank:

Tv Controls you
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM

Wait are you the guy who got thepiratebay shutdown?

Lol this request deserves a ftn invite. I promise i won't tell if they bust me again, lol This has to be a joke :shifty:

Killzone08085

JimmyCamLate
11-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey just like to say one of the guys at the old tracker hooked me up with an invite to a site called "FSC" seems like they took it upon themselfs to shelter the displaced users.

Tho if anyone has got something with some faster speeds it would be wicked.

Tv Controls you
11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Prove that you got into FSC i don't believe it for a second.

lol watch it be shut down by tomorrow

Cabalo
11-24-2009, 10:24 PM
:eyebrows:

LubTheStaringCat
11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I pity FSC If that be true, like the poet said prove you got FSC?
But judging from what you've already said, tell us another tall story...Your good reading <_<

Tv Controls you
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM
FSC has never really appealed to me as its just another general 0-day tracker, only extremely hard to get into (aka. obsolete garbage). But i highly doubt you would get invited to a level 9 tracker after getting a site shutdown.

Which by the way i think he is trying to be funny by referencing to uk-t.

ALSO QUESTION FOR OP

I can't believe no one asked this, but what was the name of the site you got shut down?

wanker
11-24-2009, 10:44 PM
This is my new favorite thread! :whistling

If you are only reselling the discs, I know of a fab shop in Chinatown!! They are 6 for $20.

Easy profit margin for ya :yup:

JimmyCamLate
11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
How am I ment to prove I got in? Not like I can take a screenshot without breaking the rules. What does it matter if I got in or not? Plus from what I can see and what other people have been telling me it's more of a forum, that has a tracker. Instead of a tracker that has a forum. <3 the spam sessions. The DVD Club rocks my socks.

Also I never got the site shutdown. I merely by mistake let it slip while under caution the name of the site I used. Then when I get out I find the site is no longer up and running. Sad affair.

We are all getting side tracked, who is going to invite me to a fast torrent site?

Tv Controls you
11-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Against the rules.....

If your really going by the rules:
FSC only allows legal material to be shared. The user agreement specifically requires every member to legally own any copyrighted material he accesses

and i sure as hell know they don't want you selling pirated dvds to people.

Although, He is right lets put behind everything he stated before....

Lets get him a lightning fast torrent site invite.:rolleyes:

Johnny05
11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
I'd sooner cut my right ball off than give u an invite to the Trackers i use......knowing you my rep would be worth:shit: after i invited the likes of you on der :lol:

LubTheStaringCat
11-24-2009, 11:10 PM
I'd sooner cut my right ball off than give u an invite to the Trackers i use......knowing you my rep would be worth:shit: after i invited the likes of you on der :lol:

:lol::D:lol:

Baderous
11-24-2009, 11:33 PM
unfortunately, it might be true. but your not so lucky with selling FSC dvds. I bet FSC staff wouldnt like to know.

JimmyCamLate
11-27-2009, 08:37 PM
It's not againist their rules to sell dvds.

Still in need for a decent tracker. FSC is a pile of shit for speeds.

Burnsy
11-27-2009, 08:54 PM

Hey just like to say one of the guys at the old tracker hooked me up with an invite to a site called "FSC" seems like they took it upon themselfs to shelter the displaced users.

Tho if anyone has got something with some faster speeds it would be wicked.

How am I ment to prove I got in? Not like I can take a screenshot without breaking the rules. What does it matter if I got in or not? Plus from what I can see and what other people have been telling me it's more of a forum, that has a tracker. Instead of a tracker that has a forum. <3 the spam sessions. The DVD Club rocks my socks.

Also I never got the site shutdown. I merely by mistake let it slip while under caution the name of the site I used. Then when I get out I find the site is no longer up and running. Sad affair.

We are all getting side tracked, who is going to invite me to a fast torrent site?

This is brilliant... has to be a late contender for wind up of the year :D

I can't believe in light of recent events anyone is actually taking this seriously :lol:

JCL - Good luck to you dude... I think you've managed to get the reaction you were after, and gave me a right good chuckle in the process :cool:

brightsid
11-27-2009, 09:33 PM
^^ At last another one

Tv Controls you
11-27-2009, 11:02 PM

Your saying that FSC isn't good enough?

lol he wants something better than a lvl 9 tracker when he just joined the forums and has no proofs except for the fact he got a site shutdown.

Killzone08085

Baderous
11-27-2009, 11:54 PM
That's clearly the proof he doesnt have FSC. Saying that FSC speeds suck, is as true as i being Obama!

Tv Controls you
11-28-2009, 12:10 AM
That's clearly the proof he doesnt have FSC. Saying that FSC speeds suck, is as true as i being Obama!

There speeds are good but from what i read their contents are on the poor side. The main drawling feature is their clubs and forums from what I saw.

TrollinThunder
11-28-2009, 12:16 AM
I find this kinda funny.

If you're really in need of a tracker and aren't just having a laugh, pm me with a screenshot of that FSC account with the day joined visible and an email address. If you're legit, I'll invite you to SCC.

Baderous
11-28-2009, 12:26 AM

There speeds are good but from what i read their contents are on the poor side. The main drawling feature is their clubs and forums from what I saw.

The clubs are amazing, but i must disagree with the content! There's even exclusive internal content that you cant find anywhere else.

JimmyCamLate
11-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Dunno about you but I prefer to download faster than 400kbs and you're lucky if you get that. Never mind how sluggish their web server is.

p.s. Silly person trying to get me banned for taking screenshots.

Can a mod close this thread.

Managed to get my hands on a screenshot from ScT and use it to get myself a nice little PolishTracker account. Long live the good guys.

sheriff 01
11-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Hopefully PT will not get shut down now as well, i hope you take care of that acc. JimmyCamLate!!

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Dunno about you but I prefer to download faster than 400kbs and you're lucky if you get that. Never mind how sluggish their web server is.

Managed to get my hands on a screenshot from ScT and use it to get myself a nice little PolishTracker account. Long live the good guys.

I'm tired of your trolling so let's play a game, you post one honest or useful thing and I don't ban you from this site.

JimmyCamLate
11-29-2009, 01:23 AM

I'm tired of your trolling so let's play a game, you post one honest or useful thing and I don't ban you from this site.

Ok one honest thing would be your tracker username is WaldoPepper. Wohoo I get to stay on the open sign up forum.

Cabalo
11-29-2009, 01:32 AM
that wasn't useful for me. i knew it.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 02:40 AM
Everyone knows it ,it's not like it's some big secret that I'm keeping or something..I also go by Idoleyes though as I'm a complex person so what you said isn't entirely true.
Maybe if you gave me your tracker name or the real reason why do post here?

Oh and I'm HowieMunson on a TV tracker because I thought it appropriate.