PDA

View Full Version : [req]scc

SoKaT
11-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Hello guys i can give my ratio proofs who can help me with one scc invite or account i know the waffles give away scc invites but i am not a member at waffles i really need it scc i use 2 seedboxes.:)

placebocrazy
11-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I think waffles is not giving SCC anymore.

hotshot6473
11-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Don't comment if you don't know what you are talking about. Waffles and What.cd both still give free SCC invites to powerusers

Tv Controls you
11-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Wow I didn't even know they gave them out at waffles.fm for free!! lol, thanks so much for the info.

I just applied for my invite, if all else fails i can invite you in a month when i get my first invite :cool:

Thanks for the info,
Killzone08085

placebocrazy
11-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Don't comment if you don't know what you are talking about. Waffles and What.cd both still give free SCC invites to powerusers

he talked only about waffles. and all I knew it was what I said.

hotshot6473
11-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Well you didnt know anythign then because you said they were not giving them out anymore. So don;t comment if you don't know what you are saying.

Also Killzone you wont get any invites on SCC unless you pay for them

Tv Controls you
11-27-2009, 06:16 PM

he talked only about waffles. and all I knew it was what I said.

I just a minute ago applied for an invite to scc on waffles.fm forums, so unless i miss read something the invites are still being handed out.

@hotshot thanks for the info, I'll probably end up donating if I really like the site anyway.

Killzone08085

Cabalo
11-27-2009, 07:16 PM
You can trust this guy, his rep says he is very trusted.

Rart
11-28-2009, 01:49 AM

I don't think that subtlety works quite as well after you've become a mod.

I very much like how he has changed his custom title to "Old Member" when he joined this month :rolleyes:

Cabalo
11-28-2009, 04:27 AM

I don't think that subtlety works quite as well after you've become a mod.

I very much like how he has changed his custom title to "Old Member" when he joined this month :rolleyes:
yeah, you're right.
Damn these responsibilities :fist:

kukushka
11-28-2009, 07:08 AM
actually i remember the similar looking nick, so probably it's not his first acc here

SoKaT
11-28-2009, 07:19 AM
:D yeah i am new but i like the old word :lol:

P.S My first account at FST is this the first and the last. :P