PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Need SCC or FTN, I'm an old ScT member with 3+ ratio

hellbender
11-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm one of the people displaced by the recent closure of ScT :( I was one of their first members and I've used it almost exclusively since I joined. Now that it's shutting down, I don't have anywhere else to get 0day scene releases from.

My ratio on ScT: 3.3 with 3.8tb uploaded, proof: http://grab.by/QYK
My ratio on HDBits: 3.1 with 1.5tb uploaded, proof: http://grab.by/QYL

I've also got accounts on bitmetv and what.cd with similar ratios. I'm also an old timer here and I've given out invites to ScT and other sites.

If you'd be so kind as to give me an invite to SCC or FTN, I'd really appreciate it. My email is hellbender at gmail or you can PM me here.

placebocrazy
11-28-2009, 10:35 PM
man, go to PT invite channel. give your sct proof there, and you will be invited.

Glitterstep
11-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Nice..and where were you all these years my man.

BT Rep: +1

Killer shite....you weren't active out here only for the sole reason that you got invited to a tracker and after that never bothered to look back out here and help other members here,and now your looking for an invite....Geez ..Im sure....

hellbender
11-28-2009, 10:36 PM
man, go to PT invite channel. give your sct proof there, and you will be invited.

What is PT?

Killer shite....you weren't active out here only for the sole reason that you got invited to a tracker and after that never bothered to look back out here and help other members here,and now your looking for an invite....Geez ..Im sure....

I was active here before there was even a rep system. Gave out and traded plenty of invites, but settled down with ScT and left all my other trackers because ScT was all I needed anymore. I'm not a traitor, I just haven't had anything to help other members with recently...

BOSMAN
11-28-2009, 10:38 PM

What is PT?

polishtracker

Blackbeard
11-28-2009, 10:53 PM
You may wanna edit your email.

clos
11-28-2009, 10:57 PM
sct isn't gone yet

Eargasm
11-28-2009, 10:59 PM
sct isn't gone yet

It will be gone tomorrow, apparently.

Rart
11-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi, since I am a member of high level trackers that automatically makes me reputable. I think you should all look at me in awe and invite me to the best trackers around.

Thank you.

PS: Imma let you finish typing your response, but since ScT was so much better I've only posted here 30 times in 6 years. FST wasn't worth the effort, but now that I'm missing mah fav tracker, it is now.

Glitterstep
11-28-2009, 11:17 PM

I was active here before there was even a rep system. Gave out and traded plenty of invites, but settled down with ScT and left all my other trackers because ScT was all I needed anymore. I'm not a traitor, I just haven't had anything to help other members with recently...

Byeee...Trust me on this...No one in the right mind is gonna invite you out here.Try looking out for those special invite forums... :dabs:

waeldiab
11-28-2009, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=hellbender;3338888]What is PT?

polishtracker.org
irchttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-irc-channels-349263

hellbender
11-29-2009, 12:37 AM
i got the message. sorry for any trouble.