PDA

View Full Version : Rip SCT, learnbits invites for SCT members

NewMan
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
:(:cry:

nothing to say, but SCT was always the best and no tracker will replace it.

I hope SCT stuff will collect again, and start their tracker, even with different name, but, hopfully with the same database, hoping they didn't delete it.

pm unedited proofs+profile link+ email(gmail only)

Eargasm
11-29-2009, 09:49 PM
PM Sent, thx.

Cabalo
11-29-2009, 10:04 PM
account locked until the user shows he really has those invites to give.
Too many attempts to gather screenies from FST for their own agendas, and people giving them away might find themselves having trouble at other trackers, as they can easily be considered traders or scammers.

Eargasm
11-29-2009, 10:14 PM
account locked until the user shows he really has those invites to give.
Too many attempts to gather screenies from FST for their own agendas, and people giving them away might find themselves having trouble at other trackers, as they can easily be considered traders or scammers.

I'll let you know if I ever get this invite. So far, no go.

john pal
11-29-2009, 10:26 PM
well, learnbits is open signup right now, apparently http://www.learnbits.me/signup.php

Cabalo
11-29-2009, 10:46 PM
thank you john pal.
@ eargasm: your screenies and whoever else sent them, are probably being used now to apply for SCC and GFT invites. If that user turns out to be a bad one, they might go after you to other trackers.

bluenowhere
11-29-2009, 10:56 PM
well, learnbits is open signup right now, apparently http://www.learnbits.me/signup.php

thanks!

Eargasm
11-29-2009, 11:01 PM
thank you john pal.
@ eargasm: your screenies and whoever else sent them, are probably being used now to apply for SCT invites. If that user turns out to be a bad one, they might go after you to other trackers.

That does suck. I'm not worried about anybody going after me, because I had a username unique to ScT, but it is lame that people are pulling that tactic just to grab screens.

Also, thanks john pal for pointing that out.

susiserken
11-29-2009, 11:03 PM
:(:cry:

I hope SCT stuff will collect again, and start their tracker, even with different name, but, hopfully with the same database, hoping they didn't delete it.

I certainly hope they do what if its gonna be investigated? than a database with mails, ip`s etc isnt so good ;)

Cabalo
11-30-2009, 03:37 AM
Signups are open, so no need to keep this running.