PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Smackdown!

shoutman
10-12-2003, 01:12 AM
Hey,
when does Smackdown 5 come out? and when it does would someone be able to rip it so we could download it and burn it to cd and play it on our modded PS2?

TwisT
10-12-2003, 01:58 AM
wrestling sux... well now it does...

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:38 AM
wrestling is so stupid so are the games...and you can find when the game comes out at www.gamespot.com

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by TwisT@12 October 2003 - 02:58
wrestling sux... well now it does...
I hate you. Not because you said something about wrestling. I hate wrestling. I hate you because...I dunno...because of your sig? nah....because of your attitude?...maybe...because you have responded to almost every damn thread in this forum with no more than 10 words? YES.

TwisT, you wouldn't happen to know or BE a guy named "HeavyMetalParkinglot" would you? Why do I feel it's this guy?

Could you please, when you respond to someone, make it constructive as possible!

Thank you. ;)

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:41 AM
lol i guess hes tryin to get his posts up

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 02:43 AM
Well that would be called spam. Wich stated in the forum rules is, not permitted.

Post count is stupid? It doesn't do anything. Its just a number. We don't need tons of shit to read through. If I see someone has responded to a topic of my intrest, I'm hoping it to be something OF intrest. Not something like "yea that helped", or "pwned". Please, you want to do that, go to a chat room. This is a forum for asking questions and answering them.

Sorry I'm just not in a good mood today...

Also I seem to see you up his ass in every thread octapussy lol :D :P .

I need some rest.

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:45 AM
na i always write a message in like most of the threads...execpt the one i dont like and thats not spam cuz i mostly help :)

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 02:52 AM
Well from reading most of your replies, I wouldn't really say those qualify as "help". But hey, I'm not a mod. Its not the fact that I don't want him to get his posts up, its I don't want to have to look through tons of crap. Besides, he wants a high post count, he needs to earn it like everyone else. It stands for something. It shows you actually were some help. I think I have been much help in this forum. I look for the topics that have 0 replies and go in and help the guy out.

We're a comunity. We help each other out, and new comers that come in. Our goal is not to achive the most amount of posts. Thats why when I reply to a thread you see me type a whole fucking story lol. I like being constructive.

But TwisT, if you could, please cut down on the spam and stop being so rude. The mods can easily make that number disapear. ;) :D

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:54 AM
i did help....look@ this post i told him where to go to see release date, look at the one whre the guy couldnt find the pc secion on surpnova i gave him a site with diff suprnova mirrors that work so he can see pc secion seeee and many more

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Ok, I'll admit some of them are helpful. But most of the time I see you and TwisT just mummbling bull in each thread. Maybe I really didn't notice it untill TwisT came into the picture...

Well I don't have time to carry on this "conversation". Just simple as this: If any of you are spamming, cut the shit out. Talking about this has turned a simple question about WWE into our NO SPAMMING ZONE.

Anyway I'm not sure when this game comes out. Sorry I was of no help....for once...

Ok I'm gonna feed the kittie cats, eat something, then I'm going to get laid.

Be back later.

Cade Laguana proud member of IYSIMYLAGTP?IWIPC!HEH ;) (If you spam I'll murder your little ass got that punk? I will I promice, cya! heh ;) )

shoutman
10-12-2003, 03:50 AM
yes well thank you for all your replies which had nothing to do with my question.
Thanks for all your help ;)

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 03:55 AM
i was the only person that helped u in thsi whole thread i told u where to go to see game realased

shoutman
10-12-2003, 04:12 AM
well thanks man u were the only one to help me