PDA

View Full Version : Stop With The Hl2 Shit People!

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT'S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER!! WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN'T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

sory, just got a little carried away.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat's wrong with u people

and no, i mainly blame the hackers for releaseing this, but they are good people, and they do help us out with a lot of games, but they messed with the wrong game. oh well, sory bout the yelling

colt45joe
10-12-2003, 01:15 AM
but i thought that the game wasnt finished, the beta is all valve has......so, wouldnt it have been delayed anyways?

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 01:16 AM
it was delayed becuz of the people who stole the source code. valve was forced to take drastic actions to get their income and economy back up. just search around on news sites

colt45joe
10-12-2003, 01:19 AM
To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking      |
| action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve  |
| has, nothing more and nothing less, so its pretty good to      |
| understand it wasnt finished yet.                              |
|                                                                |
| Also I'd like to point out the E3 was one big fake by Valve.    |
| Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown ? Notice the    |
| door will still get kicked ? No scripted sequences ?            |
| To everyone saying this is no Beta: I'd like to point out that  |
| THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no  |
| such thing as a much better release in Valves network!          |
| To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how  |
| much was stolen/compromised, or I'll have to release everything |
| just to prove my point. And you know what you got, as I do.    |

Pitbul
10-12-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 October 2003 - 18:16
it was delayed becuz of the people who stole the source code. valve was forced to take drastic actions to get their income and economy back up. just search around on news sites
look at colt's last post and you moron notice that they might push back the release to rewrite the source code. that would be the only reason it would be pushed back. right now they are beefing up security and trying to find the hacker.

Marius24
10-12-2003, 01:31 AM
they have been working on this game for a very long time and i have been waiting for it even longer. some hacker comes and fucks up valve so i cant get my game on time which really pisses me off. also stop asking all ur stupid question "why isnt my beta working" "this doesnt work" ITS A B.E.T.A ITS NOT MENT TO WORK BECAUSE IT ISNT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE SO STFU AND STOP WITH THE DUMB ASS QUESTIONS!!!

that feels good :P

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Marius24@12 October 2003 - 01:31
they have been working on this game for a very long time and i have been waiting for it even longer. some hacker comes and fucks up valve so i cant get my game on time which really pisses me off. also stop asking all ur stupid question "why isnt my beta working" "this doesnt work" ITS A B.E.T.A ITS NOT MENT TO WORK BECAUSE IT ISNT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE SO STFU AND STOP WITH THE DUMB ASS QUESTIONS!!!

that feels good :P
thank you. see my point people?
ok, if ur stupid and dont c my point:
1. game release delayed. that sucks
2. BETA'S ARN'T SUPPOSED TO WORK PROPERLY!! SO STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS
3. i'll stop shouting now. sory

TwisT
10-12-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 01:13
Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT'S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER!! WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN'T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat's wrong with u people

and no, i mainly blame the hackers for releaseing this, but they are good people, and they do help us out with a lot of games, but they messed with the wrong game. oh well, sory bout the yelling
nice grammer and spelling :D

Twist3r
10-12-2003, 02:02 AM
TwisT ever sence u first came to this forum u have spanned and been an asshole so stfu
:angry:

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 02:07 AM
c, i don't really care bout halo being leaked becuz:
1. it actually works, even online works
2. microsoft sucks monkey balls, so fuck bill gates
3. i'm cool, i'm cool

BiLLy_BloggZ
10-12-2003, 02:16 AM
the reason HL2 was delayed was because it was unstable. the leaked build of HL2 is very recent which shows that they needed to delay HL2 because of bug fixes... and what the hell do you mean by beta's arent ment to work. All games are suposed to work, thats why they have beta tests.

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 02:17 AM
many beta's are buggy, i meant this

Ferasso
10-12-2003, 02:27 AM
Fuck Valve, Fuck HL2, Fuck you! HL2 Sucks, Valve sucks, YOU SUCK! I don't care about it! I hope Valve starve. And you TOO! Your sucker!

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:37 AM
someone ban this scrub

fukin dum ass and i agree with abu

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@12 October 2003 - 02:27
Fuck Valve, Fuck HL2, Fuck you! HL2 Sucks, Valve sucks, YOU SUCK! I don't care about it! I hope Valve starve. And you TOO! Your sucker!
my cat will shove that sniper up ur ass bitch. ok, ok, i'm cool, i'm cool. u should take ur stinking shit somewhere else. valve is awsome. hl2 will rape u, and so will the valve people. u sucks monkey balls

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 02:49 AM
lmfao yea i nkow these fags talk all bull sayin valve sucks but then when the game comes out they wait in line 2 days to get the game and then paly 24 hours fukin faggots

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 02:49
lmfao yea i nkow these fags talk all bull sayin valve sucks but then when the game comes out they wait in line 2 days to get the game and then paly 24 hours fukin faggots
ha, lol. yea, that's true with a lot of FAGS like that dude, but ok, time to chill. need to keep blood pressure down.

Cygnuz-Y
10-12-2003, 03:33 AM
The game was going to be delayed anyways im sure of that, they always delay good games, if the game is delayed then the game is good, just as simple as that, im just happy of the delay because i can save more money for a better GFX card :lol:

james_bond_rulez
10-12-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:47

www.klitesite.com  · Forum - Rules  Help      Search      Members      Chat (IRC) 
Logged in as: james_bond_rulez ( Log Out ) My Controls · 0 New Messages · View New Posts · My Assistant

Important Links: Homepage | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Avatar / Signature Size | Post Count & Members' Ranks 

Kazaa Lite Board -> Discussions -> Gameworld

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) 

Stop With The Hl2 Shit People!, WTF IS UR PROBLEM. READ MORE
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:13 

The Lord of Your Mom

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,475

--------------------

That's my cat shooting your balls.

colt45joe Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:15 

Newcomer

Member No.: 69,043

but i thought that the game wasnt finished, the beta is all valve has......so, wouldnt it have been delayed anyways? 

abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:16 

The Lord of Your Mom

--------------------

colt45joe Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:19 

Newcomer

Member No.: 69,043

To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking      |
| action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve  |
| has, nothing more and nothing less, so its pretty good to      |
| understand it wasnt finished yet.                              |
| Also I'd like to point out the E3 was one big fake by Valve.    |
| Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown ? Notice the    |
| door will still get kicked ? No scripted sequences ?            |
| To everyone saying this is no Beta: I'd like to point out that  |
| THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no  |
| such thing as a much better release in Valves network!          |
| To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how  |
| much was stolen/compromised, or I'll have to release everything |
| just to prove my point. And you know what you got, as I do.    |

Pitbul Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:23 

Heart And Soul

Member No.: 23,089

QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 October 2003 - 18:16)

look at colt's last post and you moron notice that they might push back the release to rewrite the source code. that would be the only reason it would be pushed back. right now they are beefing up security and trying to find the hacker.

--------------------

Marius24 Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:31 

Break The Silence

Member No.: 28,493

that feels good 

--------------------

abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:32 

The Lord of Your Mom

QUOTE (Marius24 @ 12 October 2003 - 01:31)

that feels good 

thank you. see my point people?
ok, if ur stupid and dont c my point:
1. game release delayed. that sucks
2. BETA'S ARN'T SUPPOSED TO WORK PROPERLY!! SO STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS
3. i'll stop shouting now. sory

--------------------

TwisT Posted: 12 October 2003 - 01:56 

Newcomer

Member No.: 69,774

QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 12 October 2003 - 01:13)

nice grammer and spelling 

--------------------

Twister Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:02 

I love Game World

Member No.: 1,801

TwisT ever sence u first came to this forum u have spanned and been an asshole so stfu

--------------------

abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:07 

The Lord of Your Mom

c, i don't really care bout halo being leaked becuz:
1. it actually works, even online works
2. microsoft sucks monkey balls, so fuck bill gates
3. i'm cool, i'm cool

--------------------

BiLLy_BloggZ Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:16 

Newcomer

Member No.: 7,437

the reason HL2 was delayed was because it was unstable. the leaked build of HL2 is very recent which shows that they needed to delay HL2 because of bug fixes... and what the hell do you mean by beta's arent ment to work. All games are suposed to work, thats why they have beta tests. 

abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:17 

The Lord of Your Mom

many beta's are buggy, i meant this

--------------------

Ferasso Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:27 

Newcomer

Member No.: 40,747

Octopussy Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:37 

I am 31337

Member No.: 45,978

someone ban this scrub

fukin dum ass and i agree with abu

--------------------

abu_has_the_power Posted: 12 October 2003 - 02:47 

The Lord of Your Mom

QUOTE (Ferasso @ 12 October 2003 - 02:27)

my cat will shove that sniper up ur ass bitch. ok, ok, i'm cool, i'm cool. u should take ur stinking shit somewhere else. valve is awsome. hl2 will rape u, and so will the valve people. u sucks monkey balls

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Gameworld | Next Newest »
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Close Topic Options
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.

Forum Home Search Help  General Category  - About our website and this Forum  - Filesharing  ---- Other Related P2P Program Discussions  ---- Filesharers vs. Copyright holders Kazaa Lite Related  - Questions  - Problems  - Tips  - Development  ---- Devs Corner Discussions  - Movieworld  ---- Verifieds in a Can  ---- Verified Hashes  ---- Requests  - Musicworld  ---- Verifieds in a Can  ---- Verified Hashes  ---- Requests  - Gameworld  ---- Verifieds in a Can  ---- Verified Hashes  ---- Verified Hashes (Gaming Consoles)  ---- Requests  - Softwareworld  ---- Verifieds in a Can  ---- Verified Hashes  ---- Requests  - Bookworld  ---- Books in a can  ---- Verified Ebook hashes  ---- Requests  - Hardwareworld Off-topic  - Lounge  ---- World News & Events  - Funny stuff 

Powered by Invision Power Board(U) v1.2 © 2003  IPS, Inc.

you guys all suck monkey ballz <_<

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 03:50 AM
are u tryin to get ur posts up? :lol:

james_bond_rulez
10-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 03:50
are u tryin to get ur posts up? :lol:
post whore stfu :angry:

Ferasso
10-12-2003, 03:58 AM
james_bondzzz_rulezzzzzz, now that everyone knows that you know how to use quotes, could you please shut your damn mouth up? And eat shit your fat bastard&#33; Nobody asked your opinion&#33;

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 03:59 AM
stfu im not a post whore u are u make a fukin big ass quote for no reason fukin idiot

slammy_dunken
10-12-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@11 October 2003 - 21:58
Nobody asked your opinion&#33;
Nobody asked for yours either. ;)

Ferasso
10-12-2003, 04:02 AM
:lol:

(To increase post count)

nc123
10-12-2003, 04:17 AM
lol Ferasso :)

What u mean screw with Valve. Valve has made BBC news, CNN news and loads of other news stations all over the world.
The beta and source code leaked. So Fuckk. No game ever has got this much attention on mainstream news right across the world.

Gabe and the rest of the valve lads are laughin all the way to bank when it gets released next 6months

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2003, 04:30 AM
abu_has_the_power, making a new thread and whining and complaining won&#39;t change the fact that the games release has been delayed.

hyori
10-12-2003, 04:49 AM
If you read the what the hacker said, it seems that he was a scapegoat used to &#39;delay&#39; HL-2 release. So he stole the source code and released a &#39;beta&#39;. So what? If you realize, it said it was the latest build as of 9/30/03, meaning Valve hadn&#39;t been even close to being done with the game.

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 October 2003 - 04:30
abu_has_the_power, making a new thread and whining and complaining won&#39;t change the fact that the games release has been delayed.
i&#39;m just trying to make a point, or wat seems now to be a swearing thread

james_bond_rulez
10-12-2003, 05:02 AM
i&#39;d like to add that hacker who stole valve&#39;s codes is a complete idiot.

if he&#39;s smart he wouldn&#39;t steal the codes and valve would make a fool of themselves when they dont have the game ready for its customers by the time they announced.

He gave valve the excuse the postpone the deadline and it&#39;s the stupid hacker&#39;s fault.

idiots everywhere <_<

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 05:03 AM
well, ur sorta rite, but valve doesn&#39;t need to look stupid. they make great games. don&#39;t diss valve.

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 05:04 AM
um... didnt someone already post this up there? and no, beta are tests, not all betas work. like hl2, many people can&#39;t get it to work

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 06:43 AM
valve is actually the best company at making first person shooter games, they are making tribes vengance, half life 2, condition zero which are gona own. past they made aliens vs perdator, half life, half life xpansions, cs? i duno if thy made cs or if it was others but valve is the best also homeworld 2...but i dont like space games

Cl1mh4224rd
10-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 02:19

To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
| action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve&nbsp; |
| has, nothing more and nothing less, so its pretty good to&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
| understand it wasnt finished yet.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
|&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
| Also I&#39;d like to point out the E3 was one big fake by Valve.&nbsp; &nbsp; |
| Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown ? Notice the&nbsp; &nbsp; |
| door will still get kicked ? No scripted sequences ?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
|&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
| To everyone saying this is no Beta: I&#39;d like to point out that&nbsp; |
| THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no&nbsp; |
| such thing as a much better release in Valves network&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; |
| To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how&nbsp; |
| much was stolen/compromised, or I&#39;ll have to release everything |
| just to prove my point. And you know what you got, as I do.&nbsp; &nbsp; |
I smell ass...

Ok, soo... first he says what was leaked is everything that Valve has finished. Then he goes on to say he&#39;s going to release more stuff? How is that possible if he&#39;s already leaked everything?

Seriously... I smell ass...

colt45joe
10-12-2003, 08:16 AM
whatever, the beta is awesome.

slimboyfatz
10-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13
Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT&#39;S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER&#33;&#33; WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN&#39;T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat&#39;s wrong with u people

Right before i start, I never play leaked/beta versions..if it looks good enough from screenshots i&#39;ll wait till it Retails (for f**ks sake how many other good games r gonna be released before HL2...go play somethin&#39; f***in&#39; else)....But your post puzzles me my friend?&#33;?&#33; <_< You start by saying you are pissed by people playing this HL2 Beta because now Valve have pushed back the release date....then in the next paragraph u say that Hackers have been of use in the past with getting other games early :blink: Make ya f***in&#39; mind up m8...what is it one rule for one game, and one rule for another (in your eyes)??? Get down from ya &#39;Moralistic&#39; High ground and either put up or shut the f**k up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

Pitbul
10-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd+12 October 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cl1mh4224rd @ 12 October 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-colt45joe@12 October 2003 - 02:19

To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking |
| action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve |
| has, nothing more and nothing less, so its pretty good to &nbsp; |
| understand it wasnt finished yet. &nbsp; |
| &nbsp; |
| Also I&#39;d like to point out the E3 was one big fake by Valve. |
| Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown ? Notice the &nbsp; |
| door will still get kicked ? No scripted sequences ? |
| &nbsp; |
| To everyone saying this is no Beta: I&#39;d like to point out that |
| THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no |
| such thing as a much better release in Valves network&#33; |
| &nbsp; |
| To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how |
| much was stolen/compromised, or I&#39;ll have to release everything |
| just to prove my point. And you know what you got, as I do. &nbsp; |
I smell ass...

Ok, soo... first he says what was leaked is everything that Valve has finished. Then he goes on to say he&#39;s going to release more stuff? How is that possible if he&#39;s already leaked everything?

Seriously... I smell ass... [/b][/quote]
if you smell ass then take your nose out from between Valve&#39;s ass crack. he said he was gonna release more and he did. Hello yeah im talking to the working part of your brain he later released CS:CZ and the HL port using the HL2 engine. that comment was before he released this. now everything is released. its not all Valve&#39;s fault but some of it is.

Motion
10-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Someone else made CS, his name is cliffe, atm, he&#39;s working on CS2 using the HL2 source engine, valve only bought rights and helped fund his little project.

I think my sig/av can kinda resemble how I feel about this situation, though I do realise it will have little to no effect on a warez community.
Hl2 is just a game that should not have been leaked out, it wasn&#39;t ready and it only hinders progress if it is. Which as we&#39;ve seen it has and completely fucks up everything they&#39;ve done. As an example, Halo was leaked, now sure it&#39;s bad but it won&#39;t do anything to stop it&#39;s progress, not in the slightest and double this fact because the people working on the game don&#39;t care about the &#39;halo&#39; community, if there is one.
I was gonna ramble on, but it&#39;s pretty fruitless, peace.

Acecool
10-12-2003, 12:14 PM
You realise the hacker was lying right?

What was "leaked(stolen)" was all Valve has / had?

Nope...

If the source was all they had, how did the working beta come out a week after the source...

Adster
10-12-2003, 02:03 PM
the game is over rated

ahctlucabbuS
10-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13
Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT&#39;S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER&#33;&#33; WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN&#39;T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat&#39;s wrong with u people

Ah the hypocricy&#33;
This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies. :lol:

Mr. Mulder
10-12-2003, 02:31 PM
the game is over rated

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/thmbup.gif

Cl1mh4224rd
10-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul@12 October 2003 - 12:04
Hello yeah im talking to the working part of your brain he later released CS:CZ and the HL port using the HL2 engine. that comment was before he released this. now everything is released. its not all Valve&#39;s fault but some of it is.
Ahh, see... I thought he was still talking about Half-Life 2, not the various other products.

You can pull the stick out of your ass now... <_<

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Barky+12 October 2003 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barky @ 12 October 2003 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13

Ah the hypocricy&#33;
This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies. :lol: [/b][/quote]
i&#39;m not gona dl hl2. i&#39;m prob gona buy it, if i get enough money

noname12
10-12-2003, 04:43 PM
shut up already, you cheated companies out now your giving every one shit over HL2, well it makes no diff to me, I hate valve and I never liked HL only CS, so I will probably download HL2 just to piss valve brown nosers off.

And yeah the hypocricy like what the other guy said

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by noname12@12 October 2003 - 16:43
shut up already, you cheated companies out now your giving every one shit over HL2, well it makes no diff to me, I hate valve and I never liked HL only CS, so I will probably download HL2 just to piss valve brown nosers off.

And yeah the hypocricy like what the other guy said
once again, i&#39;m not dling hl2&#33;&#33; and u suck if u think Half Life sucks. CS is great, but HL was also tops when it came out. so don&#39;t diss valve. Hl2 and hl will rape u

noname12
10-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Again I say shut up, your brown nosing is begining to annoy people, and maybe you didnt notice but valve dont read this so shut up already, idiot.

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 06:42 PM
i guess this post should be closed.....lol wow so much flaming

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 07:20 PM
yea, guess ur rite. i got my point across. lol

ahctlucabbuS
10-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+12 October 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 12 October 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Barky@12 October 2003 - 14:18
<!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13

Ah the hypocricy&#33;
This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies. :lol:
i&#39;m not gona dl hl2. i&#39;m prob gona buy it, if i get enough money [/b][/quote]
My point was in case you missed it, that you´re bitching to people about downloading HL" when you yourself (I assume) download other games. What is different about downloading HL2 (thus screwing Valve) from downloading Vice city (thus screwing Rockstar) ?

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 08:32 PM
1 of my points was that this is a beta&#33;&#33; vice city was full version. and i was also goin about how people ask so many questions on something that has a 50/50 chance of working. vice city was full version

Cygnuz-Y
10-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Im just going to save money for the ATI radeon that comes with the final version of HL2 that way i got the Game and the hardware to run it :D

Ferasso
10-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Once again, Valve SUCKS COCK like the SUCKER WHO STARTED THIS THREAD&#33; abu_asshole_ass_has_a_cock_in_mouth is so STUPID that instead of editind the last post, he posts again&#33; Why, sucker, you don&#39;t know how to edit a post or YOU ARE SO DUMB TO CARE ABOUT POST COUNT???

Idiot&#33;

Marius24
10-12-2003, 10:08 PM
1. valve ARE NOT a bad company (i would like to see you do better)
2. no more flamming please its starting to get annoying
3. Valve can release half life 2 when ever they want its there game not yours so be patient

now can we all just get along?

noname12
10-12-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@12 October 2003 - 22:08
1. valve ARE NOT a bad company (i am a brown noser)
2. no more flamming please because i got a brown nose
3. Valve can release half life 2 when ever they want coz i am a brown noser

now can we all just get along?
All i got to say to you is :lol: :lol: :lol:
not worth a well thought out comment :P

No hard feelings.

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Alright time for me to close this thread.

CLOSED.

Cade Laguana

Shit I forgot I&#39;m not a moderator. Ok this Gameworld has been officially Hi-jacked. Everyone sit down, and STFU.

When the game is released, you&#39;ll be playing it. Simple as that. Some will have it illegally, some will buy it. Doesn&#39;t matter. Just do WTF you want to do, and stop creating these pathetic threads.

Now if you&#39;ll excuse me, I&#39;m going to play some "illegal" half-life 2. Then I&#39;m going to play my "legal, owned copy" of counter-strike.

I&#39;m closing this thread without any rights.

Just pretend its closed and don&#39;t reply to my stupid post, or anyone elses stupid posts.

Nuff said.

CLOSED.

abu_has_the_power
10-12-2003, 10:42 PM
this is amuzing. anyways, good point cygnuz, cheaper that way. 2 4 1 deal. lol

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@12 October 2003 - 22:05
Once again, Valve SUCKS COCK like the SUCKER WHO STARTED THIS THREAD&#33; abu_asshole_ass_has_a_cock_in_mouth is so STUPID that instead of editind the last post, he posts again&#33; Why, sucker, you don&#39;t know how to edit a post or YOU ARE SO DUMB TO CARE ABOUT POST COUNT???

Idiot&#33;
fuckin noob stfu fuckin 25 post fag valve doesnt fuckin suck is that why their game half life is the best game right now? is that why they sold the most copies of their game?

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 12:33 AM
They sell because the world is full of faggots and morons like you and the talking asshole who started this thread, who don&#39;t have nothing to do besides bitching this forum with stupid posts, and dumb questions. That&#39;s why they sell... because the world is full of assholes like YOU&#33;

Busyman
10-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@13 October 2003 - 00:33
They sell because the world is full of faggots and morons like you and the talking asshole who started this thread, who don&#39;t have nothing to do besides bitching this forum with stupid posts, and dumb questions. That&#39;s why they sell... because the world is full of assholes like YOU&#33;
Damn... Faggetasshole I&#39;m mean Ferasso, I don&#39;t like the thread either but you are keeping it going were with your spamming curses. This must be an alias for another member name.

joalien
10-13-2003, 12:38 AM
flame everyone plz hurry up dont miss keep flaming

OK BYE

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 12:48 AM
stfu faggot stop tryin to get ur posts up someoen get a mod to close this damn thread

TwisT
10-13-2003, 01:34 AM
i know seriously stop...

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@13 October 2003 - 00:33
i&#39;ll make sure u die in pain for talkin shit bout hl

and really, i didn&#39;t mean this to get this wild. i didn&#39;t expect SPAMMING FAGGOTS to flame this thread THAT MUCH&#33;&#33;

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 02:27 AM
Ohhh, I&#39;m SOOOO scared&#33;&#33; :&#39;(

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 02:38 AM
someone ban this farisa fag

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 02:38
someone ban this farisa fag
yea, let&#39;s get a moderator in here and rape this guy

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@13 October 2003 - 02:27
Ohhh, I&#39;m SOOOO scared&#33;&#33; :&#39;(
dude, u say hl sucks, ur messing with more than half of the people on this forum. and u don&#39;t wana do that.

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 02:52 AM
I&#39;m even more scared&#33;&#33; :&#39;(

And just in case you didn&#39;t get it yet:

Click on the EDIT button, not in the Add Reply&#33; Asshole&#33;

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 02:53 AM
shut the fuck up scrub we know hwo to edit you dont need to tell us, but wat u ened to do is stfu

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 02:54 AM
I can&#39;t believe a mod never noticed this thread yet. :o

EDIT: Oh wait, I can&#39;t believe a mod ISN&#39;T ONLINE&#33;&#33;&#33;

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 03:01 AM
yea, that is funny. where did they all go? and ferro or watever ur name is, i do know wat a edit button is. so stfu

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 03:07 AM
i should be a mod im always on the forum :D

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 03:07
i should be a mod im always on the forum :D
yea, we should both be mods. i&#39;m on almost the whole night. or many times during the evening. how do they choose wether u can be a mod or not?

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+12 October 2003 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 12 October 2003 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 03:07
i should be a mod im always on the forum&nbsp; :D
yea, we should both be mods. i&#39;m on almost the whole night. or many times during the evening. how do they choose wether u can be a mod or not? [/b][/quote]
I think you&#39;re chosen to be a mod depending on your atitude on this board, your contributions, and other stuff. And don&#39;t ask to be a mod. I dunno why, but I think it worsens your chances of being one.

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 03:31 AM
These two bastards, mods??? What the hell&#33; They don&#39;t even know how to type&#33; Just shit comes out of their mouth and keyboard&#33; They should be banned, because all they know is bitch about hl2&#33; The only thing they know is STFU, STFU, and STFU&#33; Besides double-posting because they don&#39;t know how to edit a post&#33;

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 03:32 AM
And you think you have a better chance? :lol:

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 03:33 AM
And did I said &#39;I want to be a mod&#39;???

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 03:33 AM
farisa seriously stfu where did i double post? and right now like everyone hates u on this board your gona get banned ...scrub <_<

theprisoner
10-13-2003, 03:39 AM
hmmm.. where the hell are mods? Ive seen alots of other posts with less profanity then this one get closed.

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@12 October 2003 - 21:33
And did I said &#39;I want to be a mod&#39;???
Your above post gave some people a message that you say you could be a better mod than those two, which gives some people the impression that you want to be a mod.

You gotta &#39;think outside the box&#39; for some of these statements people put. ;)

Ferasso
10-13-2003, 03:51 AM
I&#39;m not a mod. I don&#39;t want to be a mod. I&#39;ll never be a mod.

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by theprisoner@13 October 2003 - 03:39
hmmm.. where the hell are mods? Ive seen alots of other posts with less profanity then this one get closed.
lol. yea, most of them from ferroso or watever his name is

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@13 October 2003 - 03:51
I&#39;m not a mod. I don&#39;t want to be a mod. I&#39;ll never be a mod.
good point. i joined 2 months before u, and i have um... wat&#39;s 900 divided by 30? oh, 30. so i have 30 times more posts. now who do u think should be the mod here? and it&#39;s the same with all the other people. u sign up, but u never post anything. but u never wanted to be a mod, so i&#39;ll be quiet. but still, like i said b4, saying valve and hl is bad is like living in a black neighborhood and saying u hate black people. ur gona have a hell of a time :lol: :lol: (no racial descrimination there, i got homies all over)

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 03:57 AM
this is the most popular thread since half life 2 beta laked and halo full version threads

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 03:57
this is the most popular thread since half life 2 beta laked and halo full version threads
yep

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 21:57
Yeah but unlike the other threads on specific games, these threads aren&#39;t grouped together so that we won&#39;t spam all over the place.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken+13 October 2003 - 03:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 13 October 2003 - 03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 21:57
Yeah but unlike the other threads on specific games, these threads aren&#39;t grouped together so that we won&#39;t spam all over the place. [/b][/quote]
huh i dont understand what you mean :blink:

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy+12 October 2003 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 12 October 2003 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@13 October 2003 - 03:59
<!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 21:57
Yeah but unlike the other threads on specific games, these threads aren&#39;t grouped together so that we won&#39;t spam all over the place.
huh i dont understand what you mean :blink: [/b][/quote]
I didn&#39;t either :lol: , so I&#39;m gonna explain that:

A while ago, instead of all these different threads on a certain game, a giant thread would be made where many questions are answered about that game, so that it would prevent different threads from being made that have a question that was answered already.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 04:12 AM
so they would make 1 thread for half life 1 for halo and etc

..i never saw taht...how old was this ago

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 22:12

They didn&#39;t do that with Halo and HL, but they did that with older games. I can&#39;t remember which game though. They must have done this a long time ago.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 04:16 AM
yea i know...it was a example .... <_<

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken+13 October 2003 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken &#064; 13 October 2003 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 22:12

They didn&#39;t do that with Halo and HL, but they did that with older games. I can&#39;t remember which game though. They must have done this a long time ago. [/b][/quote]
vice city, around the time i joined this forum, spread like wildfire. almost the whole page gameworld was about vice city. lol. i contributed to that fire. actually, i joined this forum looking for vice city and matrix reloaded. good times. lol

i was this noobie not know shit back then

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 06:44 AM
wow, check it out&#33; this actually worked. there&#39;s hardly any threads bout hl2 in the top. wow.

Cl1mh4224rd
10-13-2003, 09:48 AM
Except for this one...

/me backhands abu.

:P

WW-X-
10-13-2003, 10:44 AM
I for one, would like to say, even thou the beta is out or whatever it is, i will not get it. Cause I think it is not right what happened to valve. I was looking forward to buying it. Then this happens. It is sad, but i will still buy the game if they can, get the multiplayer more secure, or change the mp code all together, so the cheaters dont have a jump on the rest of us. I think cheating is the lamest thing ever for online play.
I support valve on any thing they do now. I actually told myself, even tho the beta is out, i wouldnt get it, for respect too the programmers and etc. Took them 5 years to make hl2. Thats alot of man hours, and time spent away from family.
Even if i saw a link to it now, i wouldnt get it. Original halflife was cool, and I do respect the company. Thus how i feel.

jetje
10-13-2003, 10:58 AM
He guys i think everyone that has read this thread knows why this one got closed...

;) ;) ;)