PDA

View Full Version : Fight Me.

chalice
11-29-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm so pished I wont even be able to defend myself.

I''m a flattened curl.

Now is the time to strike.

chalice
11-29-2009, 10:32 PM
This is a fleeting vulnerability.

Subject to apocalyptic change.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 10:41 PM
It's no fun if you are too pissed to feel anything.

chalice
11-29-2009, 10:50 PM
It's no fun if you are too pissed to feel anything.

I know.

But there's always tomorrow when I invariably wake up to this ill-conceived wank and have to deal with it, innit.

Call it impulse, call it being pished, call it Tiddles.

It's done now, innit. Well shall see.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Anyone that you prefer to make macho with?
I see Rart wants to say something and he's sensitive and when pressed has been known to cry .

chalice
11-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Anyone that you prefer to make macho with?
I see Rart wants to say something and he's sensitive and when pressed has been known to cry .

Idol, I haven't posted in at least a fortnight. Given that proviso, have you honestly read anything of worth in those 14 Siberian days?

I haven't.

Proof positive, strictly only by my perception btw, that the lounge slides into banality in the absence of anything confrontational or abstractly nasty.

Non?

chalice
11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
To qualify, I even let Seedler slip.

Days was, I woulda masticated that cuntwit to the max. Fact.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I ( don't let it go to your head) honestly haven't been paying much attention to the Lounge since you and JP stopped posting . Something Else has written off the site too and he was always good for a larf.So I guess I agree being nice is boring as Hell.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Actually one of the main reasons I don't post a lot at any other sites .People get the wrong impression , that saying something acerbic is meant to be callous Chalice.

zaa730
11-29-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm in.

chalice
11-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Actually one of the main reasons I don't post a lot at any other sites .People get the wrong impression , that saying something acerbic is meant to be callous Chalice.

I think we may've met a mutually destructive amicability, mate.

Christ help everybody else.

chalice
11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm in.

Clearly. you're not.

Now if you were to post something provocative/illiterate, I might have recourse to hound you off this forum.

As is, I just find you a little bit sad, unfortunately.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Don't listen to that zaa cunt, his posts are such a sad, poofy embarrassment the ILAG has issued a special bulletin to inform everyone that he is straight.

Although there is no way in Hell that I buy it.

Rart
11-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Ahhh, it's almost too good of an offer to pass up. I've been looking for a rematch, although indubitably I wouldn't need the advantage of a pished old softie who has little tykes of his own. Almost too easy. Almost too easy.

I've got quite a bit on my plate at the moment, don't have the time to stay here for long. It almost wouldn't be fair though, you need a little time to toughen up before I would consider abusing someone already at such a disadvantage. It's bad sportsmanship, you know.

Perhaps another day.

chalice
11-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Ahhh, it's almost too good of an offer to pass up. I've been looking for a rematch, although indubitably I wouldn't need the advantage of a pished old softie who has little tykes of his own. Almost too easy. Almost too easy.

I've got quite a bit on my plate at the moment, don't have the time to stay here for long. It almost wouldn't be fair though, you need a little time to toughen up before I would consider abusing someone already at such a disadvantage. It's bad sportsmanship, you know.

Perhaps another day.

Rart, don't start if you don't mean to go on.

C&Ping news doesn't make you important, child. You're not a mod, you're a sycophant.

And flak-jacketing yourself with real life commitments merely compounds your cowardice and lethargy.

You are acutely aware of your inferiority, as is everyone else.

pentomato
11-30-2009, 01:41 AM

I''m a flattened curl.

PMS again? Poor thing, those days of the month hun, hang in there, things get better, wait that you start ovulating.

chalice
11-30-2009, 01:55 AM

I''m a flattened curl.

PMS again? Poor thing, those days of the month hun, hang in there, things get better, wait that you start ovulating.

I'm flattered that I actually influenced you enough to go and gather yourself a spellcheck app.

Don't you feel a whole lot better for yourself? I can actually understand what you're you're saying now. I can't help but feel proud for myself for that. :happy:

Can't help you with having a fucking clue, though. That's completely up to you, spastic.

j2k4
11-30-2009, 03:12 AM
The general quality of discourse suffers when you are absent, Chalice; the cunts all pack up and leave.

Life without cunts is flippin' boring, as well we know.

So, all of you cunts (yeah, I mean you, you cunt) can just fuck right off, you lousy, dripping, simpering wannabees.

So, to clarify:

Don't leave, just fucking well fuck off.

Do it now.

Hmmm.

I don't hear anything.

Fucking sissies.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 03:18 AM
People who flew the Concorde are cunts.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 03:18 AM
So is Thomas Sowell.

Intr4ns1t
11-30-2009, 08:40 AM
I do so very love the erudite disgorgement of a bored and verbose individual :) I would love to give you a good go around Chalice but I am in the midst of a food coma atm so I will have to pass in my usually Ali-esque, ducky, weavy sort of way by consigning myself to a virtually assured defeat at your hands, while maintaining my small bit of confidence that however badly you view me, I most likely think lower of myself than you ;)

j2k4
11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
People who flew the Concorde are cunts.

So is Thomas Sowell.

Well, then.

Didn't know you were a cunt, too.

I do so very love the erudite disgorgement of a bored and verbose individual :) I would love to give you a good go around Chalice but I am in the midst of a food coma atm so I will have to pass in my usually Ali-esque, ducky, weavy sort of way by consigning myself to a virtually assured defeat at your hands, while maintaining my small bit of confidence that however badly you view me, I most likely think lower of myself than you ;)

So you're not the starving, hard-edged cunt we're used to; more the pillowy silver-spoon type, filled with self-loathing.

I suppose we must take what is available...the cunt market is suffering in this down economy.

j2k4
11-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Isn't it.

pentomato
11-30-2009, 08:24 PM

I'm flattered that I actually influenced you enough to go and gather yourself a spellcheck app.

Don't you feel a whole lot better for yourself? I can actually understand what you're you're saying now. I can't help but feel proud for myself for that. :happy:

Can't help you with having a fucking clue, though. That's completely up to you, spastic.

A shot of Gin for the cramps will do wonders, your ovaries will enjoy it, till next time dear Daisy.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 08:27 PM
The cunt market might be in a slight downturn but it's nowhere near as bad as the bear market the Gays have gotten themselves into.

j2k4
11-30-2009, 10:47 PM
The cunt market might be in a slight downturn but it's nowhere near as bad as the bear market the Gays have gotten themselves into.

Quite true, as I hear it - something to do with going about on all fours?

Btw-

Have you noticed just recently (mere minutes ago, in fact) that some cunts just aren't worth bothering with.

anoneemuse
12-01-2009, 05:26 AM
so thats how it all star ...... ted ... a lil prr prr

Totti
12-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I find you childish and offensive didn't your mama teach you better!?!:P to OP

chalice
12-01-2009, 06:39 PM
I find you childish and offensive didn't your mama teach you better!?!:P to OP

I find you cowardly and sheepish.

Judging from the drivel you've regaled us with thusfar within your tender tenure, I can foresee little hope of you gaining any semblance of a personality.

Do try harder, though. Even a turd can find a vocation. Even if it's merely for fertilizer.

j2k4
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Even a turd can find a vocation. Even if it's merely for fertilizer.

And then it's just laying about, and requires more effort than that post, so.

chalice
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Even a turd can find a vocation. Even if it's merely for fertilizer.

Where oh where have they evaporated to, J2?

Of any given provocation, they'd've shuffled up like rams to the shearing.

Fear of hubris precludes me from coveting the consolidated annihilation.

This section has been comprehensibly TKO'd, mate.

Depressing but true.

Biggles
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM

Depressing but true.

Do they dock with shears these days? - I thought they used those vicious tiny rubber bands.

j2k4
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM

Depressing but true.

"Hubris fear" is an opening commonly exploited by the flame-inclined-but-intellectually-malnourished/underpriveliged.

It may have sufficient niche-appeal to incite a few carp.

Let us pray.

Do they dock with shears these days? - I thought they used those vicious tiny rubber bands.

Les, we're trying lure a tidy school of bait, don't you see.

If you're not willing to help, at least stay on topic.

The way things are going here I'll never get to enable my targeting software, ffs.

chalice
12-01-2009, 10:57 PM

Depressing but true.

"Hubris fear" is an opening commonly exploited by the flame-inclined-but-intellectually-malnourished/underpriveliged.

It may have sufficient niche-appeal to incite a few carp.

Let us pray.

Les, we're trying lure a tidy school of bait, don't you see.

If you're not willing to help, at least stay on topic.

The way things are going here I'll never get to enable my targeting software, ffs.

Kev, I've arrived at an ambivalence between you and I, as to who may've struck the fatal blow for this section...Yourself with your indecipherable diatribe, or myself with my hay-making abstract flailing expletives.

Though, I hold out hope for you with your recently braced employment of the word 'cunt'.

j2k4
12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Hmm.

You, a killer?

I'd hate to think it.

C'mon, cunts!

The lounge is harboring a murderer!

Meanwhile, The Drawing Room is also relatively unpeopled.

What have we done.

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 08:24 AM
First you chased manker away, then JP, benchie was quick to follow, and every since mouldy has got a burd, we don't see him either.

brotherdoobie
12-02-2009, 09:19 AM
He's a brute. Agreed.

This section is a putrid wasteland, littered with the rotting carcasses of his victims.

The stench is unbearable. Yet, I hold out...hoping that the poet will seek redemption, that the prodigal son will return to embrace the duality of his nature.

Excuse me. I have to take a shit. Too much coffee.

-brotherdoobie

j2k4
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
every since mouldy has got a burd, we don't see him either.

So now Chalice is a pimp?

This section is a putrid wasteland, littered with the rotting carcasses of his victims.

The stench is unbearable.

-brotherdoobie

A good scrubbing should suffice, then.

Just hop over to the noob thread and assemble a team, equip them properly, and put them to work.

brotherdoobie
12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
I fear it would be a waste of time, Kevin. I don't have the patience to inoculate the " I want it now, right now" generation of n00bs. How ironic...I suppose.

How are you, friend? I'm listening to music, drinking coffee, and contemplating a new career.

You?

-doobs

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
What career are you contemplating?

I am currently at work, and I've got really itchy eyes. Am away early though, for a visit to the midwife, then tonight I'm going to see Michael McIntyre.
Day off tomorrow as we'll be back late and I need my 12 hours sleep at the moment!

chalice
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
I am currently at work, and I've got a really itchy eye!

Could be worms. Get your quack to have a good probe for you.

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Chavis, sometimes you just take things beyond the boundaries of really bad taste.

chalice
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Chavis, sometimes you just take things beyond the boundaries of really bad taste.

That's why you love me, sweetness.

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 12:31 PM
It's true. Because of your absence I have had to resort to anti-semitic humour at work.

brotherdoobie
12-02-2009, 12:48 PM
What career are you contemplating?

I am currently at work, and I've got really itchy eyes. Am away early though, for a visit to the midwife, then tonight I'm going to see Michael McIntyre.
Day off tomorrow as we'll be back late and I need my 12 hours sleep at the moment!

Any one, really. I've been fired? laid-off for a week.

-doobs

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 12:50 PM
You don't happen to speak Spanish and Italian? :lol:

brotherdoobie
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I took 7th and 8th grade Spanish, and some of my neighbors are Mexican. Do I have the job?

-doobs

Skweeky
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Would you care to move to Glasgow :unsure:

Or at least, Europe?

j2k4
12-02-2009, 11:07 PM
I fear it would be a waste of time, Kevin. I don't have the patience to inoculate the " I want it now, right now" generation of n00bs. How ironic...I suppose.

How are you, friend? I'm listening to music, drinking coffee, and contemplating a new career.

You?

-doobs

Sorry to hear the news, BD.

Wish I could help; music and coffee are not bad fuel for thought.

If you get any ideas, bring 'em in - let's kick 'em around.

No new career for me (yet, anyway).

Actually, looking at a bit of an expansion, ironically.

Short story is, the "green" power plant I contract with has some work for me that may necessitate an additional 2-3 bodies, this owing to a set of regulations newly required by the feds to qualify certain bio-fuels for use.

I'll get a shake on it tomorrow, see what comes.

megabyteme
12-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey Skweeky,

I forgot to mention that I finally got around to watching that Tim Minchin show "Are you ready for this?". It was my wife's first intro to him. Ofc, we both enjoyed it. Who wouldn't enjoy his creativity? Well, there were a couple of potentially offensive songs. :P Interesting how he went with a full rock-n-roll concert style. Wold have been a blast to see live.

I think our favorite part was the "Ginger" song. Seriously classic, especially if you know about his "controversy" with the "N"-word.

anoneemuse
12-03-2009, 08:27 AM
http://membracid.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/cluster_flies1.jpg

Skweeky
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey Skweeky,

I forgot to mention that I finally got around to watching that Tim Minchin show "Are you ready for this?". It was my wife's first intro to him. Ofc, we both enjoyed it. Who wouldn't enjoy his creativity? Well, there were a couple of potentially offensive songs. :P Interesting how he went with a full rock-n-roll concert style. Wold have been a blast to see live.

I think our favorite part was the "Ginger" song. Seriously classic, especially if you know about his "controversy" with the "N"-word.

I am glad you liked it. The man is so good at what he does!
Went to see Michael McIntyre last night, spent the whole time laughing, he is very very funny.
Not sure if you would get it though, his humour is very British.

megabyteme
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
I had to look McIntyre up. I see what you mean. At first I thought, "Hey, I grew up watching Monty Python, Black Adder, Mr. Bean, etc. What does she mean, won't get it?" But I do see how focused he is on current British events. I'll plead American on that one. :)

Glad you had a good time at the show.

Skweeky
12-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah, he mostly does observational comedy and tends to focus very much on the audience he is with at that moment.
He's absolutely massive here.

You should probably have a look at this though, it's pretty much universal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5qyJpAn2Wc

megabyteme
12-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Too true! I have no idea how I got so many keys and I truly have no idea what, if anything, they unlock. For all I know, they might not even be mine. I also have 2 cell phones in the same drawer. :lol: He did not mention the endless expired "proof of insurance" cards I collect there...

Skweeky
12-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Well, one day you will get that phone call :fear:

j2k4
12-03-2009, 09:29 PM
All of this is stunningly provocative; I can't for the life of me suss why Chalice hasn't eviscerated the lot of you.

chalice
12-05-2009, 04:35 PM
All of this is stunningly provocative; I can't for the life of me suss why Chalice hasn't eviscerated the lot of you.

I'm circling languidly like a finely dined buzzard, Kev.

Once a matter is inevitable, all urgency disintegrates.

j2k4
12-05-2009, 05:45 PM
I know the feeling.

megabyteme
12-05-2009, 08:55 PM

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/greg-23/FORUM%20PICS/Conan-chomps-on-vulture.jpg

:01:

chalice
12-05-2009, 10:42 PM

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/greg-23/FORUM%20PICS/Conan-chomps-on-vulture.jpg

:01:

I'm grasping, yet I somehow nurture hope that you're gonna approach something entertaining and or funny one of these days.

Take a stalk on the wildside, Dagwood.

j2k4
12-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Certain tasks beg more than mere Google-ish imagery.

Try painting pictures with words instead, why don't you; strive for the negative aspect.

Flame control is a matter of personal taste.

Go on, now.

chalice
12-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Not to be dismissive, Kevin, but the cotton-doddle second I take councel for how to blabber on this medium from your cockadoody cockamamy, I'll be dipping me typing digits in creosote.

Which, might even turn out interesting.

j2k4
12-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I was talking to the other guy, Chalice.

Who's on first?

chalice
12-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Well,that' alright then, Murdoch.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I was talking to the other guy, Chalice.

Who's on first?

What?

Sorry couldn't help myself .

j2k4
12-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Ah...you are trying to turn this thread into something innocuous.

We want less of that.

Artemis
12-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Still circling Chavis ? surely you have spied a likely target by now, or in a state of sheer puerile boredom, randomly selected an unsuspecting victim to reduce to a quivering mass with your vitriolic vituperation ?

The suspense is killing me................

megabyteme
12-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Now Chalice, why would I want to fight you?

I have nothing but respect for you. To me, you are the online persona of Muhammad Ali. He WAS great. We should remember him as that. Forget that he can no longer say his own name. Why would one wish to beat on a once-was Great? That's cruelty, not victory.

And since when do "Lounge Acts" beg the audience for entertainment? Are you not here to do your one-liners, share your witty repartee and amuse those who who enter this dimly lit temple of watered-down drinks and stale cigarette smoke?

After all, you ARE the undisputed king. Who would want to take that from you? Not I. It may have been worth the struggle when this was a thriving jungle where man am beast fought so fiercely (as the legends say). But now, the once lush and chaotic nature of the jungle has turned to barren wasteland. Weary travelers come to see the Great Chalice (and his ever present apprentices) eviscerate an occasional out-of-line or dim-witted audience member. How long has it been, chalice..? Will we ever see that spark return? Are those blackened stars representative of decaying teeth that were once so savage?

There are still some moments when the Lounge brings about a semi-smile or an occasional chuckle. Your side-kicks remind me of the long-replayed classic humor of the British Isles. The Pythons- now they were great! There are many, many British shows available on our Public Broadcast system that will never let that greatness go. And we have the Lounge. With the over-emphasized and witty banter that goes on here, I can be reminded of some of those great shows without having to watch the re-runs. It is like that far-less talented fan base of British comedy has come here to put on nightly shows. One simply could not pay for such entertainment! Nor find anyone who would...

So I ask, why would I want to fight you? What would I gain? The title from a once-was King? The Leading role in a dying Lounge Act? Faithful supporting cast? The view from a throne that surveys a barren landscape?

No thanks, chalice, I see no need to fight you.

j2k4
12-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Ah, the age-old back-handed suck-up.

Though I haven't seen it deployed in, like...forever.

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 03:46 AM

Don't underestimate yourself, J. You deserve that back-hand as much as anyone else. :happy:

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 04:11 AM
I should also add that, at least in American English, the past-tense of great is not a compliment or a suck-up. That is like saying the British Navy once ruled the seas. It is irrelevant to the modern day world, but makes for interesting history. Gotta love those old wooden boats!

ckrit
12-07-2009, 07:37 AM

I thought she's following a fairly standard internet-stalker pattern.

Ie: Imply that the stalkee is in charge of the lounge. Then insult them in a way that just screams inferiority complex.

Reminds me of billy vs cheese, billy vs JP, a couple hundred other guys vs JP, sherbert vs me, dildo vs chalice, half the internet vs manker, and so on, and so forth.

Ever get the feeling we're just going around in circles?

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Well, apparently i have thrown you all a softball to play with. Feel free to answer back. Shouldn't be too difficult for so many has-beens to return some previously used campaigns.

Remember this is not for your pride. It is not for your Lounge. It is not for the nervous little man next to you- it is about once again becoming relevant. Good luck, old chaps.

Skweeky
12-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Yesterday some strange Facebook app asked me if I thought manker should shave his head.

That is all.

masterbat
12-07-2009, 09:21 AM

I''m a flattened curl.

http://uarrr.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/wtf.jpg

Skweeky
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
I see an opening.

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 02:15 PM
This had not occurred to me, but with the limp-wristed returns I have been receiving thus far, I should consider what would be the outcome if I did defeat chalice and take the thrown.

First, chalice is a legend. I would not ask him to leave. He could be my right-hand man. He deserves that place of honor. He could also be instrumental in terminating all of the old, stale acts that have been permeating these halls for so long.

I think he has an eye for talent. From what I've seen, it must be half-blind or better, but it has kept many of you around. So cheers for low standards.

As for the rest of you...I imagine you could be put to work as busboys or help in the redecorating. Some of you are fit for janitorial duties- so you would have the option to stay. We would have a firm commitment to our staff. As a reward, we would have "staff nite" where you could all have the floor (newly cleaned, btw) on say Tuesday nights. You could bring out the old acts and relive the good old days. My treat. I'm not promising an audience, but you can invite your friends and family. I am sure you can find someone "supportive".

As for the less talented of you (you know who you are, and so do the rest of us) we will have to let you go. Actually, security will drag you out- I can picture A LOT of begging and screaming. After all, this has been you crash pad for so long. I am certain the world will be a frightening place for many of you.

I do wonder...do cronies place adds for someone to follow, or do you just jump aboard anyone passing by with a modicum of talent?

Note...The overstated British accent will not play well outside these forum walls. Perhaps you could work on a thick Australian or East Indian who has difficulties with English. Those caricatures will get you far more mileage than your current acts.

Skweeky
12-07-2009, 02:19 PM
:cry:

Who will we make fun of when the less talented go?
Who, I ask you? Who????

chalice
12-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, it's the ole onslaught by monotony chestnut.

Fuck sake, just call me a cunt and be done with it.

Try to compress it into 5000 words or less, though. There's a nice coat of fresh paint on next door's fence I'm gagging to observe dry.

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 06:06 PM
First you tell me I can't post nice, concise pics of the "Governator" biting a vulture from Google and NOW you say I am too VERBOSE. Please tell me how to fight you. I'm trying here...This is tough as I don't even dislike any one of you. I'm just trying to piss you all off so we can all be a happy family again. :(

chalice
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
First you tell me I can't post nice, concise pics of the "Governator" biting a vulture from Google and NOW you say I am too VERBOSE. Please tell me how to fight you. I'm trying here...This is tough as I don't even dislike any one of you. I'm just trying to piss you all off so we can all be a happy family again. :(

You seem to have mistaken my tentative constructive guidance for the yobbish prodding of an agent provocateur.

Nothing could be further from the truth, my good man.

Post less interminably garrulous blather interesting only to yourself and you'll be onto a winner in no time flat.

Either that, or take up a career as an After Dinner Speaker. People are usually too inebriated by that stage to give two hoots what the fuck you're saying.

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Next time just tell me it is a nice picture and leave it at that.

Yer all cunts.:snooty:

...except Skweeky, she's nice.

chalice
12-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Skweeky is a cunt too.

And don't you go forgetting it, dang nabbit.

Skweeky
12-07-2009, 07:34 PM
:lol:

It's true mbm, deep down I am.

megabyteme
12-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I refuse to believe it.:no:

Skweeky
12-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Only towards people I don't like though :snooty:

j2k4
12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
This had not occurred to me, but with the limp-wristed returns I have been receiving thus far, I should consider what would be the outcome if I did defeat chalice and take the thrown.

First, chalice is a legend. I would not ask him to leave. He could be my right-hand man. He deserves that place of honor. He could also be instrumental in terminating all of the old, stale acts that have been permeating these halls for so long.

I think he has an eye for talent. From what I've seen, it must be half-blind or better, but it has kept many of you around. So cheers for low standards.

As for the rest of you...I imagine you could be put to work as busboys or help in the redecorating. Some of you are fit for janitorial duties- so you would have the option to stay. We would have a firm commitment to our staff. As a reward, we would have "staff nite" where you could all have the floor (newly cleaned, btw) on say Tuesday nights. You could bring out the old acts and relive the good old days. My treat. I'm not promising an audience, but you can invite your friends and family. I am sure you can find someone "supportive".

As for the less talented of you (you know who you are, and so do the rest of us) we will have to let you go. Actually, security will drag you out- I can picture A LOT of begging and screaming. After all, this has been you crash pad for so long. I am certain the world will be a frightening place for many of you.

I do wonder...do cronies place adds for someone to follow, or do you just jump aboard anyone passing by with a modicum of talent?

Note...The overstated British accent will not play well outside these forum walls. Perhaps you could work on a thick Australian or East Indian who has difficulties with English. Those caricatures will get you far more mileage than your current acts.

I was mildly (really - mildly) impressed with your post until I reached the end of the first sentence wherein was found this:

"...what would be the outcome if I did defeat chalice and take the thrown."

It was all side-hilling from there.

As to critique, once again - please, less of the unctuous and obsequious apologia....also, think more syllables, but fewer words.

Edit:

Also also, Skweeky is a cunt - selective specie.

She will freely admit she actually likes some people, while hating the fuck out of others.

Sorta normal, kinda.

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 12:56 AM
mildly) impressed with your post until I reached the end of the first sentence wherein was found this:

My kingdom toppled over a homonym.:slap: I will stage another coo coop cue coup after further study.

j2k4
12-08-2009, 02:46 AM
mildly) impressed with your post until I reached the end of the first sentence wherein was found this:

My kingdom toppled over a homonym.:slap: I will stage another coo coop cue coup after further study.

Points for fortitude.

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 03:15 AM

Points for fortitude.

Already trying to earn my favor, I see. You are a wise tactician. Keep it up...I could easily see you as head doorman.:D

j2k4
12-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Doorman.

Doorman to what, precisely...you are merely at the outset of the application process, and are not exactly a shoo-in for licensing.

Chalice and I (and others) must now discuss your impertinence behind closed doors.

Tsk, tsk.

Skweeky
12-08-2009, 10:52 AM
I say we lock him in the BT section until he learns his lesson. Fnar fnar fnar.

ckrit
12-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Yesterday some strange Facebook app asked me if I thought manker should shave his head.

That is all.

If his hair is the same as the last time he posted a picture on here, just click yes.

It was sooo 2003 :ghey:

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 04:27 PM
The BT section will never be secure enough to hold me. Never. I can turn the purest of topics into Lounge material in no time. You just watch...I'll be back. With a vengeance....*evil laugh*

...and I have been practicing my homonyms!

Skweeky
12-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I don't think they even know what a homonym is in the bt section. :unsure:

j2k4
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I say we lock him in the BT section until he learns his lesson. Fnar fnar fnar.

You haven't closed the door.

Well then.

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 11:35 PM
See, I told you she was nice. :happy:

Skweeky
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM

You haven't closed the door.

Well then.

I'm not the doorman :snooty:

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Brought a little tear to my eye...:D

j2k4
12-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Brought a little tear to my eye...:D

That's just dust.

Or allergies.

megabyteme
12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
One of these days, I will invest in similar eye protection to the ones on yer avy. They also come with the look of adventure! I already have a nifty leather jacket for the ensemble.

masterbat
12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
:mellow:

j2k4
12-11-2009, 10:52 PM
One of these days, I will invest in similar eye protection to the ones on yer avy. They also come with the look of adventure! I already have a nifty leather jacket for the ensemble.

Wisdom becomes you...welcome to the club.

Did you see how easy that was.

Now all you need is the av.

chalice
12-12-2009, 12:15 AM
What fucking club?

Baden Powell's last words, I've heard whispered.

megabyteme
12-12-2009, 12:24 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/29e5grs.jpg

Yer just mad because you aren't a member. :snooty:

chalice
12-12-2009, 12:26 AM
You and Kev can go and member yourselves all over the place for all I care, Rartdad.

Think Missus Kev might have a hissy, though.

megabyteme
12-12-2009, 12:53 AM
You and Kev can go and member yourselves all over the place for all I care, Rartdad.

Shush. Rart isn't supposed to know about that. He thinks he's Asian- he doesn't need an identity crisis while starting school, and I sure as heck don't want to pay his tuition bill. :yikes:

chalice
12-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Things might get so bad he might even eat your avatar.

megabyteme
12-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Is there a smilie that indicates a lol and a facepalm at the same time? Since I cannot seem to find it, I'll just go with the :lol:.

chalice
12-12-2009, 02:34 AM
You're like a liver I once prodded in a science class.

I could definitely tell it was trying to live, yet just couldn't manage it.

In your defence, I'm willing to bet that you'll be tastier, like.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 02:41 AM

In everything I read I only see, that you must be the black sheep of your village, poor man, coming here to the internet and make believe you are a tought guy, when the reality is you are weak, take a break, tell your wife you are gay and move on baby, Buba will do it better, it will hurt first, but then it will be a pleasure.

chalice
12-12-2009, 02:44 AM

In everything I read I only see, that you must be the black sheep of your village, poor man, coming here to the internet and make believe you are a tought guy, when the reality is you are weak, take a break, tell your wife you are gay and move on baby, Buba will do it better, it will hurt first, but then it will be a pleasure.

I'm not the one who uses three accounts to be themselves, schizoid-child.

Three separate personalities and not a single likeable attribute between them.

Last I read, you wished my children dead. Now, I ask you, who is the real cunt here, Pent?

megabyteme
12-12-2009, 02:50 AM

[snip]

My wife says "salty"...:D

chalice
12-12-2009, 02:51 AM

[snip]

My wife says "salty"...:D

I know.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 02:53 AM

I'm not the one who uses three accounts to be themselves, schizoid-child.

Three separate personalities and not a single likeable attribute between them.

Last I read, you wished my children dead. Now, I ask you, who is the real cunt here, Pent?

Wishe your children dead? Tell the voices it is not truth, Me lady you must be mistaken, your children do not have anything to do with your lets say stupidity, your children are sacred, so get another excuse to be a black sheep. muackss in your mouth

chalice
12-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Wot?

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Wot?

kissing your mouth, I just want to get sick biotch

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:11 AM
Wot?

You're already sick. You want children to be dead.

Not much more I can add to that.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:14 AM

You're already sick. You want children to be dead.

Not much more I can add to that.

You turn me on babe, I love you so much, I want you tonight now I am throwing up agggg

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Kids, this is what happens when a man of a younger age publicly humiliates a senior.

Pent/Lamuller got juggled like a couple of jugs and ended up pwnt.

She pwnt herself when she wished my children dead.

Still, you gotta laugh.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Kids, this is what happens when a man of a younger age publicly humiliates a senior.

Pent/Lamuller got juggled like a couple of jugs and ended up pwnt.

She pwnt herself when she wished my children dead.

Still, you gotta laugh.

From a gay woman to a gay man, when di I ever wrote that i wish you children were dead? show me where or shut up, if you can't show where, then you are a sissy.

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:37 AM
You know you did. I got you soooooo wound up, you just reacted naturally.

I humiliated you so much one night, you said you wished my children had AIDS.

Now, I fucking know you're a pervert. But child-killer is an altogether abstract concept.

You want children to be dead. I can dig out the quote if you don't go back and edit it in time.

At the minute, it's Friday night, I'm stoned and more than confident in my knowledge of your perversion.

Even if you do edit the post, I have friends on staff who can retrieve it, you sick cunt, you.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:45 AM
You know you did. I got you soooooo wound up, you just reacted naturally.

I humiliated you so much one night, you said you wished my children had AIDS.

Now, I fucking know you're a pervert. But child-killer is an altogether abstract concept.

You want children to be dead. I can dig out the quote if you don't go back and edit it in time.

At the minute, it's Friday night, I'm stoned and more than confident in my knowledge of your perversion.

Even if you do edit the post, I have friends on staff who can retrieve it, you sick cunt, you.

From girl to girl, show me the money babe, and by the way girlfriend, I don't have anything to edit, and yes I know you have friends here, if you didn't you wouldn't be here long ago, so show me the money biotch.
Talk is cheap, but that i want your kids dead, show me where i said it, go ahead, people like you are idiots, I always said it, you lesbian hater.

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Doesn't matter.

You know what you are. And so does everyone else.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:52 AM
Doesn't matter.

You know what you are. And so does everyone else.

Yes it matters, so show it homophobic, shor your true colors or shut up once and for all, come on show where i said i want your kids dead, that is against the law anyway, so whow it, I don't think your drunk ass can show anything at the moment, maybe your friends in this site will make up so,mething to make you feel good, other than that, you are just a charlatan.

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:53 AM
Wot?

lamuller
12-12-2009, 03:57 AM
Wot?

Show me where I said I want your kids dead, come on show it to everyone, you are just a chatlatan, a poor ugky man that nobody respects in his village and has to come to the internet to show he is a man, but guess what, not even your wife respects you, if she did, you woulnd't be here, so show me the facts, come on coward

chalice
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Think I'll keep you dangling, cawksucker.

Might do some excavation tomorrow.

You never know.

callum
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Wot?

Show me where I said I want your kids dead, come on show it to everyone, you are just a chatlatan, a poor ugky man that nobody respects in his village and has to come to the internet to show he is a man, but guess what, not even your wife respects you, if she did, you woulnd't be here, so show me the facts, come on coward

I'd hate to see your village if your not the number 1 idiot by a mile.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Think I'll keep you dangling, cawksucker.

Might do some excavation tomorrow.

You never know.

I don't think with all the friends you may have here you will do much of an excavation, by the way you are a lier and a coward, you can't show the evidence where I said I want your kids dead, that makes you less than a man, that I thik is a sissy, good night sissy.

lamuller
12-12-2009, 04:04 AM

So your boyfriend needs you to defend him? she must be a misserable person, and you must be her eco, be a leader not a follower, looser

callum
12-12-2009, 04:08 AM

So your boyfriend needs you to defend him? she must be a misserable person, and you must be her eco, be a leader not a follower, looser

Indeed, my boyfriend is a terribly miserable woman. She keeps putting on eastenders, then smacking herself on the jaw, cause he wants to watch the football.

j2k4
12-14-2009, 03:24 AM
Back on track, then:

My wife elicits a staunch loyalty, withstanding all challenges with incredible ease.

As to the newcomer, dear Chalice, he seems an amiable sort, and only time will truly tell of his ultimate worthiness.

I say we give him a temp pass, and aim him at la-la.

I'm betting he can shred it him/her them with ease, while we watch and enjoy.

Barbarossa
12-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Wot?

Well I can't find that, but here's the part where you accused him of abusing his son.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-art-post3225114/postcount77

That's pretty despicable, tbh.

bumrocks
12-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Edit: I decided my post sucked...Deleted.

megabyteme
12-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Edit: I decided my post sucked...Deleted.

Thanks for that, bumrocks. Most people just leave those. :)

As to the newcomer, dear Chalice, he seems an amiable sort, and only time will truly tell of his ultimate worthiness.

I say we give him a temp pass, and aim him at la-la.

I'm betting he can shred it him/her them with ease, while we watch and enjoy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and temp pass, kev (I assume that pass includes the revocable right to call you kev). :)

As for shredding the "la-la" character, I am as uncertain about the path to take as I would be getting intricate street directions from a homeless man who is indecipherably muttering to himself. After reading his last page of post history, all I can see is that he likes to shout and swear a lot. At everyone.

I imagine our paths will cross at some point. Does this guy just pick random people to curse at and babble to? It does not seem like it takes much to anger him. Typically, one only finds this mix of aggression and incoherence in post-traumatic stress victims. I am actually more concerned for those around him than those of us who are online. There is always the "ignore" function here, someone IRL must be in charge of giving him his meds and strapping him down for the night.

I saw it mentioned that he is using multiple accounts here. I have to wonder if he actually is aware of this, or just transitions into other "states of mind" (for lack of better words).

Regardless, I will keep an eye out and perhaps try to "communicate".;)

ckrit
12-15-2009, 09:06 AM
So. I guess sherbert didn't get very far away from here :dabs:

Skweeky
12-15-2009, 09:51 AM
I thought la yogurt was a lezzer from the Bronx? No? :unsure:

ckrit
12-15-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm not talking about him.

megabyteme
12-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Where is chalice? I truly hope my posts didn't hurt his feelings and make him insecure. I was only joking.

Sorry, chalice. If you come back I promise I'll be nicer to you from now on. :console:

pentomato
12-16-2009, 11:13 PM

Well I can't find that, but here's the part where you accused him of abusing his son.

That was my post, don't confuse me with that person or anyone else, and leave me out of this, thank you

j2k4
12-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Where is chalice? I truly hope my posts didn't hurt his feelings and make him insecure. I was only joking.

Sorry, chalice. If you come back I promise I'll be nicer to you from now on. :console:

Spanning the threshold, then?

Tsk.

That was my post, don't confuse me with that person or anyone else, and leave me out of this, thank you

You seem to have confused yourself with "that person" - why can't we have some fun, too.

callum
12-16-2009, 11:54 PM

Everyone knows you pretend to be a 40 year old lesbian and unless you change ip when you change sex, then Barbossa will have known before most. And if I was you I wouldn't be in a rush to take the blame for accusing someone of abusing their child, no matter what.

You Sir/Lady are an arse.

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 01:01 AM

Tsk.

Just poking a sleeping bear with a stick. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

pentomato
12-17-2009, 02:22 AM

Tsk.

You seem to have confused yourself with "that person" - why can't we have some fun, too.

Go talk to your friend Bush before you cry again and call your little friends here to help you.

pentomato
12-17-2009, 02:25 AM

Everyone knows you pretend to be a 40 year old lesbian and unless you change ip when you change sex, then Barbossa will have known before most. And if I was you I wouldn't be in a rush to take the blame for accusing someone of abusing their child, no matter what.

You must be everybodies bicht, always helping those poor guys that need you so much, do yourself a favor and drop dead.
One more thing, if you think I am that person, just prove it and stop writing crap. Go play with your mom little child.

brotherdoobie
12-17-2009, 02:28 AM

Tsk.

Just poking a sleeping bear with a stick shtick. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

-doobs :noes:

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Just poking a sleeping bear with a stick shtick. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

-doobs :noes:

:happy:

chalice
12-17-2009, 07:35 PM

You must be everybodies bicht, always helping those poor guys that need you so much, do yourself a favor and drop dead.
One more thing, if you think I am that person, just prove it and stop writing crap. Go play with your mom little child.

There's nothing to prove. Everyone knows your dupes and nobody really gives a fuck enough to actually prove it.

I simply must comment upon 'everybodies bicht'. See, that's where you let yourself down. You just don't have the littlest footing in the language you're attempting to express. I suggested a spellchecker for you, but I can see now that you're not dyslexic or lacking the necessary digits.

You're just a stupid, stupid cunt who has never won an argument in his sorry wasted life who insists on embarrassing himself every time he approaches a keyboard.

Now, for your homework, I am assigning you the task of replying to me in one legitimate sentence. Doesn't have to be fancy or particularly funny (how could it be?). Just a proper sentence a 10 year old could write. Just one.

Knock yourself out there, Shakespeare.

chalice
12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/cicero_300x250.jpg (http://www.cicerospeechwritingawards.com/Partner.php?p=ar)

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only." We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/cicero_300x250.jpg (http://www.cicerospeechwritingawards.com/Partner.php?p=ar)

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last

/fixed.

:happy:

lamuller
12-17-2009, 11:34 PM

There's nothing to prove. Everyone knows your dupes and nobody really gives a fuck enough to actually prove it.

I simply must comment upon 'everybodies bicht'. See, that's where you let yourself down. You just don't have the littlest footing in the language you're attempting to express. I suggested a spellchecker for you, but I can see now that you're not dyslexic or lacking the necessary digits.

You're just a stupid, stupid cunt who has never won an argument in his sorry wasted life who insists on embarrassing himself every time he approaches a keyboard.

Now, for your homework, I am assigning you the task of replying to me in one legitimate sentence. Doesn't have to be fancy or particularly funny (how could it be?). Just a proper sentence a 10 year old could write. Just one.

You can't prove nothing because you are an old pervert, so prove it or shut up once and for all. jijijijiji

lamuller
12-17-2009, 11:36 PM
I thought la yogurt was a lezzer from the Bronx? No? :unsure:

Hey honey. coming to the USA soon? Let me know.

chalice
12-17-2009, 11:37 PM

You can't prove nothing because you are an old pervert, so prove it or shut up once and for all. jijijijiji

If I can't prove nothing, then logically, I can prove something.

You just couldn't make it through one sentence, could you?

Am I surprised? No.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Good to see ya back, chalice. :happy:

Barbarossa
12-18-2009, 11:27 AM

Don't be a prick, you prick :dabs:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5765/30976396.jpg

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 12:02 PM
I knew there was a reason I had writing veg on my ignore list.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:07 PM
So that pentomato fella is secretly a bull-dyke living in NJ? :o

That's interesting..!

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 12:33 PM
We never considered this, but how much fun would it be to actually have someone with multiple personality disorder on here?

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Hopefully it would be someone interesting in the first place.

Two or more bores would not do us any good...

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 12:50 PM
I would like it if Chavis and Barbie were the same person.

Barbarossa
12-18-2009, 01:30 PM
I used to think Benchez and Allen were the same person. TrueFax!

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 01:36 PM
I can see how that would happen.

I used to think JP and manker were the same person.

NotLettingItGo
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
(...)

I used to think JP and manker were the same person.
Are you really sure they're not, I mean have you ever seen them on the same thread at the same time :shifty:

Barbarossa
12-18-2009, 01:51 PM
This thread. Pure comedy gold :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-jps-harshity-all-an-interweb-act-isnt-it-117801

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I can't believed I missed that thread :(

We'll never get anything like that again, that is, until Chavis decides to phone a random person from here. I reckon doobs could just about make it.

ckrit
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
That thread is the reason I'm nevar giving anyone from here my number.

They think welsh is bad :no:

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Ooooooohhhh....

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:13 PM
You could totally phone my work number and leave a message

Barbarossa
12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I can't believed I missed that thread :(

We'll never get anything like that again, that is, until Chavis decides to phone a random person from here. I reckon doobs could just about make it.

Reading that just shows you how shite this place has become, now :emo:

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:15 PM
:cry:

Barbarossa
12-18-2009, 02:19 PM
:hug:

I know you do your best, but it's just not the same. Even Mouldy doesn't post here anymore :(

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:21 PM
I know, mouldy has succumbed to love apparently.

Snee
12-18-2009, 09:07 PM

The self-pwnage that reveals is approaching the realms of legend.

Detale
12-19-2009, 05:14 AM
We never considered this, but how much fun would it be to actually have someone with multiple personality disorder on here?

ummmmm 75% of people on here aren't enough for yee?

Detale
12-19-2009, 05:15 AM
I'd fight you, but I want you to be sober so you will remember what i looked like beating the piss from you. Love Ya C

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Alright, who's next?

Actually, I am all worn out, gentlemen. I doubt I will have the energy to be even slightly unpleasant to anyone for the rest of the holiday season.

True story.

Albo Da Kid
12-23-2009, 05:44 AM

What do you have to say for yourself Pentamato?

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Leave "them" alone, Albo. Without each other, they will be all alone at Christmas. I am glad they each have an imaginary friend to play with. Who knows, maybe they'll even "hook up" for a Christmas booty call. Or maybe not, and they can both go screw themselves....

callum
12-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Leave "them" alone, Albo. Without each other, they will be all alone at Christmas. I am glad they each have an imaginary friend to play with. Who knows, maybe they'll even "hook up" for a Christmas booty call. Or maybe not, and they can both go screw themselves....

I don't think they like each other. One of them is a lesbian, the other is a dick.

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 03:25 PM
If these "two" did hook up, would it be incest or insanity? :idunno:

j2k4
12-23-2009, 06:09 PM

I don't think they like each other. One of them is a lesbian, the other is a dick.

Lesbians have been known to go after each other with dicks, at least occasionally.

I have often thought there were three of them; maybe he does the cocking cooking.

If these "two" did hook up, would it be incest or insanity? :idunno:

I don't normally go for a mashup, but it comes out like this- incesantity.

Sounds like a disease...

Speedo
12-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Ey mate. Close this post, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

We will all fight you at all your retarded turnabouts in all of future.

This is revolver all over again. And I am forgetting all that for this once time only. Thats right. No mention of it, we can all get royally fucked.

Get your shit together.

callum
12-24-2009, 09:35 PM
this post, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

I'm not entirely sure, but i think you might have meant thread.

Snee
12-24-2009, 10:23 PM
I think he was very accurate, tbh.

j2k4
12-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Indeed.

chalice
12-25-2009, 12:07 AM
As of oh twelve hundred hours on the 25th day of December, a ceasefire will come into effect.

This cosmetic will hold until Boxing Day.

In the meantime, I'd like to take the time right now to welcome you all into the next year and hope you don't respond too stupidly to this post.

KIsses to the max.

G.

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 01:42 AM
Ceasefire accepted!

Merry Christmas to all!

I'm off to find out what "Boxing Day" is...

brotherdoobie
12-25-2009, 05:00 AM
As of oh twelve hundred hours on the 25th day of December, a ceasefire will come into effect.

This cosmetic will hold until Boxing Day.

In the meantime, I'd like to take the time right now to welcome you all into the next year and hope you don't respond too stupidly to this post.

KIsses to the max.

G.

Merry Christmas and best wishes. You're quality.

Fact.

Peace, Paul :happy:

chalice
12-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Ey mate. Close this post, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

We will all fight you at all your retarded turnabouts in all of future.

This is revolver all over again. And I am forgetting all that for this once time only. Thats right. No mention of it, we can all get royally fucked.

Get your shit together.

Well get you.

If I didn't (vaguely) recall making you consume your own internets shite, I might be inclined to take your comment on board.

As is, the vast majority of your posts on this board are in feeble response to myself. I can understand your frustration.

Now, go and start a thread on this board that'll garner upwards of 200 replies. Then you can tell me this thread is pathetic.

Merry Christmas, you fucking spastic.

JPaul
12-26-2009, 03:00 AM
Does the phrase "Tilting at windmills" mean anything to you chaps.

If not can I suggest you research it.

Sancho P

j2k4
12-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Merry Christmas, Sancho - where have you been.

"Tilting at windmills" is what we have left...the futility need not be acknowledged.

chalice
12-26-2009, 02:35 PM

Sancho P

Personally, I would've signed off with 'I'll get my quixote'.

But that's just me.

JPaul
12-26-2009, 06:01 PM

Sancho P

Personally, I would've signed off with 'I'll get my quixote'.

But that's just me.

:happy::lol::quality:

JPaul
12-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Merry Christmas, Sancho - where have you been.

"Tilting at windmills" is what we have left...the futility need not be acknowledged.

Hear and their. Mostly they're.

100%
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Chalice write more words.

kimsong1985
04-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Get Up Son!