PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Is A Sick Sick Fuck

showstopper496
10-12-2003, 02:10 AM
i know this is kind of old but his a sick fuck
looks like kobe likes it from behing :o
Kobe (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1634132)

xbballplaya223x
10-12-2003, 02:16 AM
^he should go to jail forever :angry:

hobbes
10-12-2003, 02:25 AM
From your prior post, "Life Sucks"

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself

It would seem that you like it from behind too(see above). It is a shame that children like Huuramis flame me for understanding that you post nothing but bullshit, while they are clueless and think you are attempting to be legitimate.

I found it offensive that you trivialized the real suffering of others to try and gain sympathy for your bullshit about penile cancer and pissing out your ass.

I think it is great that you can use a real tragedy as a vehicle to promote your trolling agenda. How pathetic that some people actually offered you sympathy.

protak
10-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@12 October 2003 - 02:25
From your prior post, "Life Sucks"

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself

It would seem that you like it from behind too(see above). It is a shame that children like Huuramis flame me for understanding that you post nothing but bullshit, while they are clueless and think you are attempting to be legitimate.

I found it offensive that you trivialized the real suffering of others to try and gain sympathy for your bullshit about penile cancer and pissing out your ass.

I think it is great that you can use a real tragedy as a vehicle to promote your trolling agenda. How pathetic that some people actually offered you sympathy.
hahalol! I agree completely Hobsy, My Father passed away with cancer in May, I can not tolerate people that use, real life tragedies (cancer, or for that matter any illness) to gain sympathy, and/or attention. I'm concerned about this guy's mental state, more than anything else.

hobbes
10-12-2003, 04:42 AM
Tim,

Sorry about your loss.

As you know, we have our differences in opinion, but neither of us engages in deception to further our agendas.

Peace to you, and may those who abuse this forum and the goodwill of its members, go elsewhere.

hobbes

protak
10-12-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@12 October 2003 - 04:42
Tim,

Sorry about your loss.

As you know, we have our differences in opinion, but neither of us engages in deception to further our agendas.

Peace to you, and may those who abuse this forum and the goodwill of its members, go elsewhere.

hobbes
Hobbes Thank's man!! Yes we can have our differences of opinion, but that's what makes it all work bud-opinions. When there is such blatant attempts at deception, it's time to go eleswhere, like you said, Maybe he should consider a shrink.. :D

Tim

Billy_Dean
10-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by protak+12 October 2003 - 13:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (protak @ 12 October 2003 - 13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@12 October 2003 - 04:42
Tim,

Sorry about your loss.

hobbes
Hobbes Thank&#39;s man&#33;&#33; Yes we can have our differences of opinion, but that&#39;s what makes it all work bud-opinions. When there is such blatant attempts at deception, it&#39;s time to go eleswhere, like you said, Maybe he should consider a shrink.. :D

Tim [/b][/quote]
Maybe he should give a serious consideration to suicide.

Hi Tim, hi Hobbsey.

:)

ScotchGuy
10-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@11 October 2003 - 18:16
^he should go to jail forever :angry:
Shutup moron, he hasn&#39;t even been proven guilty yet. Say that after you know he did something.