PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Blackcats-Games

Austin316
12-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Ok..I been asking for a invite to this place for a LONG LONG TIME NOW! If anyone can help me...I would really appreciate it! :( If I don't get a invite to that place...I'm going to go shoot myself! :(

IdolEyes787
12-01-2009, 02:19 AM
Chief Stoi..buddy...i loved blackcats...I was there when from day one of blackcats...I was using blackcats in 2006 and what not. I was there when they had their several files lost and had to reseed again. I signed up a account at blackcats last year but when their url lead to that wierd page...I thought blackcats was gone forever. If there is any chance to signup again or a invite..I would really appreciate it.

now i remember why i had austin316 on my ignore list for years, needs a lot of anger management.

and note to self, make sure he never ever gets back into BCG.

:ermm:

Tv Controls you
12-01-2009, 03:01 AM
now i remember why i had austin316 on my ignore list for years, needs a lot of anger management.

Lol I don't think its smart to invite someone who is despised by stoi.

Just my opinion on the matter though... :rolleyes:

Also stoi was right about the anger, because now he is seeping into a state of depression in his thoughts of suicide.

TrollinThunder
12-01-2009, 03:57 AM
IdolPwned! Again. Props.

Cabalo
12-01-2009, 04:26 AM

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/political-pictures-osama-bin-laden-homie-good.jpg

megabyteme
12-01-2009, 04:52 AM
I would probably have to favor pills, but that's just my preference.

It seems that you have already chosen to shoot yourself. Will you be using a pistol or a rifle? I have to say, shotgun would probably be your best bet (12Ga or slug). If you only have access to a pistol- and hopefully it will be a larger caliber, ofc, as a smaller caliber might only pass through. OUCH!!! (and don't forget about the embarrassment). Perhaps someone can back me up on this, but I believe under the chin is better than the "old" in the mouth technique. Feedback on this? Well, if we don't get any feedback, I think that might be evidence of "correct technique".

So, I wish you success (remember, no one likes a quitter). See you around, or maybe not. :unsure:

Or.....you could just grow up a bit and quit being such a pathetic little drama queen.

Your call.

Note to mods...If this is too dark, feel free to delete it. I will definitely understand. Kinda an over-the-top response to one crazy little fella. :crazy:

Rart
12-01-2009, 05:12 AM
MBM: I would also perhaps consider the fact that he may just be a troll.

No one could seriously be this socially handicapped.

megabyteme
12-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Don't troll's heads grow back? I think I remember that from Willow...