PDA

View Full Version : banned from x264 need help getting into the irc to get unbanned.

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:21 AM
copy of the green lantern "Green.Lantern.First.Flight.2009.DVDRip.x264.mkv" to be exact which i still have. this copy was my "backup" of the orignal copy i had, understand? ;)
anyway when i logged in, i found out was banned and it said to go to the irc to talk to someone about becoming unbanned, however, i cannot get into the channel because i need an invite from an OP in the channel.

here's the hyperlink to the server
irc://irc.xevion.net:6667
Channel = #x264 for anyone who has an account to x264 since you should have no problem getting in. I should technically be able to get in since tey tell you to do so in order to talk about you're banning but obviously that's not the case. Help please, any ideas or recommendations? Or can someone please go in there and tell them what's going on and ask them to invite glassjaw921, my nick is already identified, i just need an invite, or a valid key.
Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Glassjaw.

redMonster
12-01-2009, 10:30 AM
The channel is #x264-help or something. Do a /list when you connect to the server for a list of all channels.

Also, do tell us what they asked you for enabling. I heard they ask for pictures of animals or plants taken by you to re-enable you. :P

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Also, I really like this site and you shall see me frequent it from here on.
I apologize for the small post count, but this site has tons of useful information and I shall utilize it much more frequently.
Is there an invite system by any chance?? I could definitely help increase the user-base along with adding the invite URL to my signature on all of my other sites.:cool:
:fst:

Thank you fore the timely reply, I'll go check into that channel shortly and get back to you soon. Not a problem, Thank you kindly.

Also, we and a friend are starting up our own direct D.L site utilizing MU as our place for storage including passworded .rars with out own rips along with other rips from good sites and IRC DCC's Would it be ok if I offered invites to willing people from here? or is there a board for that? It's in it's begginning stages, like we just started it but it's already got some content.

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 10:36 AM
I apologize for the small post count

i heard your post count isn't the only small thing you have

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
well you're mistaken, I'm actually going to be picking up yet ANOTHER girl to get some roadhead while taking her to class.
then gettin it in afterwards ahahah
but could you please respond to my second post/ merged double post?

redMonster
12-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Also, we and a friend are starting up our own direct D.L site utilizing MU as our place for storage including passworded .rars with out own rips along with other rips from good sites and IRC DCC's Would it be ok if I offered invites to willing people from here? or is there a board for that? It's in it's begginning stages, like we just started it but it's already got some content.I believe you can, not in the Bittorrent Invites Section though. You have the Filesharing Section.

i heard your post count isn't the only small thing you haveI have pretty small epenis. Can I have my prize? kthxbye.

well you're mistaken, I'm actually going to be picking up yet ANOTHER girl to get some roadhead while taking her to class.
but could you please respond to my second post/ merged double post?What is a roadhead? :O

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:49 AM
I believe you can, not in the Bittorrent Invites Section though. You have the Filesharing Section.

Thank you very much.

but could you please respond to my second post/ merged double post?What is a roadhead? :O
Road head - The act of getting you're dick sucked while driving, Obviously, the one getting the road head, is the driver because i dont see how else that would work. But there you go!

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I have pretty small penis.

yeah, you and brandon both

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 12:44 PM
just got back from dropping that cheerleader off if anyone cares for a pic, i'll provide. Damn that girl can work her tongue on my shift-stick ;)

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Damn that girl can work her tongue on my short-stick ;)

stop trying so hard...your mom might disconnect your internet

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 01:09 PM
lol i'm 20 i pay for my net although i do live with my parents untill i goto my 4year school, i pay for my net since im a computer major and need the net.

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 01:13 PM
lol i'm 20 i pay for my net although i do live with my parents untill i goto my 4year school, i pay for my net since im a computer major and need the net.

looks to me like you need the net to show off your fascination with psychedellics

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 01:22 PM
well i do love my psychs. cannot deny that. Looks like you ue your net to show off your favorite breakfast, chubby cheeks maybe? lol j.k bro chill top trollin me.

LubTheStaringCat
12-01-2009, 01:35 PM
X264 has a nasty habit of doing that for no reason, I had an account there In good standing and It was disabled.
I still don't know why It was disabled, tho It's no loss.
good luck on getting your account back.

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I've been idling in the help chan for quite some time now, i stated my case nobody has responded yet..... thanks though.

I'll be sure to let everyone know how it turns out and if i get mine back what theyneed to do to ge ttheir banned accounts back :D

still idling.

anon
12-01-2009, 05:08 PM
I apologize for the small post count, but this site has tons of useful information and I shall utilize it much more frequently.
Is there an invite system by any chance?? I could definitely help increase the user-base along with adding the invite URL to my signature on all of my other sites.:cool:

Why would FST need an invite system? Just add a link to the registration page in your sig. :happy:

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 05:08 PM
wow, just left, drove an hour to pay a ticket, come back still no response....

Why would FST need an invite system? Just add a link to the registration page in your sig. :happy:

There's no reason for it to have one but that doesn't mean it couldn't possibly still utilize the invite system.

the site in my signature, however does need an invite system,def and anyone from here is more than welcome to partake in the Megaupload fun that it shall provide for time to come.

DubDub
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
this thread is golden

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:15 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zvu3gp.jpg

Image i had to post to get my damn account unbanned XD they needed "a sign with #x264-help on it in a picture with shrubbery"

anon
12-01-2009, 10:18 PM
this thread is golden

Given post #19, I'll have to agree. :happy:

If I had been asked for that, I'd have passed...

glassjaw921
12-01-2009, 10:18 PM
lol the request was pretty ridiculous but i assured this topic i would show said picture, that i did.

sez
12-01-2009, 10:41 PM
lol epic thread fo sho

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
why the hell did they let you in after seeing what you looked like?

DubDub
12-01-2009, 11:07 PM
this thread just got platinum

TrollinThunder
12-01-2009, 11:08 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zvu3gp.jpg

Image i had to post to get my damn account unbanned XD they needed "a sign with #x264-help on it in a picture with shrubbery"

Wangsta.

DubDub
12-01-2009, 11:11 PM
SNOW FLAKE

just my 1 cent hahaha

LubTheStaringCat
12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
this thread is golden

Given post #19, I'll have to agree. :happy:

If I had been asked for that, I'd have passed...

I have to agree with "anon-sbi", If they would have asked me I would have told the to stick their account.
In a deep dark place were the sun seldom shines.

I do think you've did a foolish thing here m8 by posting that, And X264 went to far by asking you to do that In the first place.
No account on any tracker Is worth that much on how far you went to get your account back on X264

DubDub
12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
yeah you were asking for it

Raban
12-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Wangsta.

looks more like a chav to me

glassjaw921
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
lol this topic is great i love it

evan1337
12-02-2009, 03:15 AM
I was disabled from x264 due to inactivity once.
I also had to do a picture with of my username and an item

However, I didn't include myself in the picture as there was no mention of including my face/body (and the example picture did not include a face)

DubDub
12-02-2009, 03:32 AM
and this guy^^ what did the picture include your tits?

glassjaw921
12-02-2009, 08:53 AM
i looked at their example picturesa and since everyone is obviously gay and doesnt want people to see wwhat they look like, they now know what i looked like i was up for 2 days on an oxycoontin binge in that pic for x264 and passed out shortly after class when i got it unlocked. now it's 3am and im up i need some xanax >_<

pone44
12-02-2009, 09:07 AM
That is crazy. What do they have a folder of all your pics?

glassjaw921
12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
nah man soqueed, some xans and pizza rolls = life

cinephilia
12-02-2009, 08:27 PM
don't exaggerate, i'm sure you've already seen worse.

glassjaw921
12-02-2009, 10:40 PM

haha thank you thank you

kooftspc11
12-03-2009, 02:30 AM

no, this malibus most wanted wannabe takes the cake

Cabalo
12-03-2009, 02:38 AM
heh, where's that promised photo of the cheerleader that does roadhead ?

glassjaw921
12-03-2009, 03:11 AM
deleted

Hombre
12-03-2009, 03:31 AM
don't exaggerate, i'm sure you've already dated worse.

I fix it for you... :naughty:

Cabalo
12-03-2009, 03:33 AM
http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/pictures/hitit/id_hit_it.jpg

cinephilia
12-03-2009, 04:40 AM
lovely girl.
too bad you're so disrespectful toward her... i mean, what would she say if she knew the way you were talking about her on a public board?

glassjaw921
12-03-2009, 05:02 AM
picture deleted because above poster is correct nobody repost please.

sez
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM

and I don't think anyone will.However I was kinda like a little late to the party and you know I know that seeing is sorta like overrated or something but I just had to fucking see to believe.
You can't censor the internet as am sure you know.That pic may not be here but google already made a copy just in case you deleted it.Same reason as to why some torrent sites prefer asterisks in place of their name.

So just be careful when mixing this with rl.

glassjaw921
12-03-2009, 07:22 PM

and I don't think anyone will.However I was kinda like a little late to the party and you know I know that seeing is sorta like overrated or something but I just had to fucking see to believe.
You can't censor the internet as am sure you know.That pic may not be here but google already made a copy just in case you deleted it.Same reason as to why some torrent sites prefer asterisks in place of their name.

So just be careful when mixing this with rl.

Thank you, but hey, topic provided! haha

cinephilia
12-04-2009, 06:07 AM
sorry but i couldn't resist reposting it:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yo7kmr.jpg

TP635
12-04-2009, 06:11 AM
sorry but i couldn't resist reposting it:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yo7kmr.jpg

That is one picture that should be censored from the internet; I got nightmare just looking at it