PDA

View Full Version : SCC invition please

sanjana
12-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Hello

I was having SCT site from almost a year....since it is no more...I need one similar to SCT...if anyone can invite me to SCC. It would be my pleasure...

I don't know...how to request one on IRC...in SCC if you could walk me through that would be helpful...

Thanks in advance...Have a great day!

locusprince
12-01-2009, 02:10 PM
irc://irc.sceneaccess.org/sceneaccess
irc://irc.sceneaccess.org/scc-support

That is the irc address of scc but i think they closed invites through the irc
if you have screen shot of your profile in SCT try talk to them , you can use opera browser just type the irc address then you gonna be on the channel

cinephilia
12-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Hello

I was having SCT site from almost a year....since it is no more...I need one similar to SCT...
FTN... wait, you already have an account there! great!

Enlightened
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
With that kind of Signature to "brag" about, SCC must be a drop in a bucket....LOL

I remeber U, way back when I started,on FST... how U "Beg & Plead" your way, to all those "Bragging Rights" trackers in your signature.......LMAO

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/757/sccj.jpg (http://img260.imageshack.us/i/sccj.jpg/)

sanjana
12-02-2009, 12:41 AM
With that kind of Signature to "brag" about, SCC must be a drop in a bucket....LOL

I remeber U, way back when I started,on FST... how U "Beg & Plead" your way, to all those "Bragging Rights" trackers in your signature.......LMAO

I remember you helped me...during that time...to bump my posts..
by spamming...
:D

Enlightened
12-02-2009, 01:27 AM

I remember you helped me...during that time...to bump my posts..
by spamming...
:D

Oh,well....I don't mean to be a tease, I could have Invited U, But with that attitude ^^^ ...U know what the answer is...LOL:lol:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/757/sccj.jpg (http://img260.imageshack.us/i/sccj.jpg/)

invitestor
12-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Harsh....

dhoparu
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM
BTW I think Indian IPs are blocked for new users. Not sure though but I think I read it somewhere...

Enlightened
12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
BTW I think Indian IPs are blocked for new users. Not sure though but I think I read it somewhere...

That will be Great news for Sanjana then.LOL:lol:

Zebra
12-03-2009, 05:39 AM

not that Indians r banned but they can't signup due to poor connections

may be if staff can make exception which is unlikely

killercam101
12-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Harsh....

You got that right sista

Also sanj try the ScT irc since most ex-sct members seem to coming directly from there because some mod/higher up is inviting them. You can also prove your ratio proof there[sct irc] because the ScT bot works and shows user stats.

sanjana
12-05-2009, 01:06 AM
seems like SCC are Anti Indians...it is not possible to get a place there...need to look for good sites...who are not antiIndians...

PlayeR
12-05-2009, 03:10 AM
ok then close your thread since u are not looking anymore

dhoparu
12-05-2009, 05:27 AM

not that Indians r banned but they can't signup due to poor connections

may be if staff can make exception which is unlikely

Old users with Indian IP's still have their accounts active its only new signup that is not allowed...

db_la_23
12-05-2009, 10:39 AM
do u have IPT?

sez
12-05-2009, 12:15 PM
If you are a good user am sure they'll make an exception.You couldn't have been on sct for that long if you were unable to use the tracker properly.

sanjana
12-05-2009, 07:20 PM
do u have IPT?

No I don't have the IPT...but thanks for suggestion....

Enlightened
12-06-2009, 08:30 PM
If you are a good user am sure they'll make an exception.You couldn't have been on sct for that long if you were unable to use the tracker properly.

FFS, this Indian Bloke, DOES NOT even know how to use irc, that tells U how long the Bloke have been a member or torrenting for that matter.....LOL:frusty::frusty::frusty:
He ONLY comes out from the woodworks just to 'beg" for invites, He is PROUD TO be in those communities because of "Bragging Rights", NOT that he contributed alot to them, just look at his Post in FST, that will tell U A whole F**Kin lot..... Just close the Damn Thread, FFS.:yup::yup::yup:

Rart
12-06-2009, 08:39 PM
You already have plenty of excellent 0day sites, if your signature proves to be correct. And yes, attempting to get an invite to SCC will most likely result in a ban due to your IP, so I don't understand why this thread is still open.

You could also try TL or PTM if you're an ex-SCT user. They are both welcoming SCT users and are great sites.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't really know how to use irc, I didn't realize that it was a prerequisite of belonging to a tracker.:unsure:

Enlightened
12-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't really know how to use irc, I didn't realize that it was a prerequisite of belonging to a tracker.:unsure:
OFF TOPIC:
So, how do U contact staff, if the need arises to "save" your account, or clear up "conflict" and "discrepancies"...I wonder?? { Granted some Trackers kick U off from acccessing the irc,once U are Banned,like UK-T,SCT, and so on.} ..:frusty::frusty:Not all Tracker respond to Email.....:noes::noes::noes:

IdolEyes787
12-06-2009, 10:11 PM
I talk to staff if necessary via the staff link and the only times I've ever been kicked from sites it was so staffing here so I just left it at that .
Btw I'm only semi-retarded and could sort out what to do if the need ever arises but from my limited experience on irc I found that it's not something that I particularly enjoyed so I figure why bother learning.:idunno: