PDA

View Full Version : trackers ranking

Omara
12-02-2009, 06:54 AM
how can i know the latest tracker ranking however the current topic isn't updated !!

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 01:44 PM
I don't know what to tell you .
Having someone assign random value to something that is( so should be) extremely personal in opinion is both stupid and irresponsible as are the people ( no offense intended) who buy into that system.
Swap Tracker A for Tracker B if you want but trackers "value" to you should be solely dependent on how much you like it and how useful it is to you( for the type of files that interest me zamunda is of much greater "value" to me than FTN) and not because of some thread someplace saying that it's hard to get into.

So as you see I don't believe in the whole ranking system as it exists so except for maybe removing extinct trackers like ScT I really don't want to have anything to do with it.:idunno:

Sorry.

Omara
12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
bro .. there's ranking for rarity .. and ranking for content, speed .. etc

and in trading we use the rarity ranking .. however in using trackers u should follow the content ranking ...

so that the WTAW topic should be updated regularly .. not as it is left now without any news .. SCT still exist in the ranking however its closed !!

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
http://www.filmsite.org/wavfiles/coolhandluke.wav