PDA

View Full Version : Help Sharereactor!

strategy_fan
10-12-2003, 10:14 AM
Over the years, sharereactor has contributed the filesharing world greatly, and now here's your chance. Currently, the sharereactor forums have been taken down, and are in need of replacement. Because they have so much traffic, they will need another server to fund their site.

Approximately 95% of their releases are managed through the forums, and without them you won't be seeing much more. Now here's your chance to donate and make the world a better place!!!

Read more here: http://www.sharereactor.com/donateforum.php

P.S. Please don't ban me for this! Just delete the topic if you don't like it.

:)

mEtho
10-12-2003, 12:26 PM
i wouldnt mind donating but i have never used Sharereactor in my life accept once and dude let me tell you it is dead slow, my granny could do things faster then sharereactor or shell i say edonkey or Emule.

and blieve me sharereactor wouldnt close, bigger things just dont disapper in days! ;)

strategy_fan
10-12-2003, 04:29 PM
The donations page is now auto-updating.

You can see whenever someone makes a new donation!

Current Stats:

Amount needed: 8000.00 USD
Amount donated: 3361.55 USD (42.02 %)
Amount still needed: 4638.45 USD

Other side notes:
Amount of donations: 363
Average donation per user: 9.26
Smallest donation: 1.00
Largest donation: 150.00

strategy_fan
10-12-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@12 October 2003 - 12:26
i wouldnt mind donating but i have never used Sharereactor in my life accept once and dude let me tell you it is dead slow, my granny could do things faster then sharereactor or shell i say edonkey or Emule.

and blieve me sharereactor wouldnt close, bigger things just dont disapper in days! ;)
Sharereactor wouldnt close, but the forums might. Anyway, since there are so many donations, it will be up and running again in less than 24 hours i expect.

After this, ShareReactor will be buying a new Dual Opteron processor to run its forums, along with all the current servers. All the current servers will also be upgraded slightly, and the forums will be faster than your rich uncle's Jaguar.

;)

PS: ShareReactor doesnt just work for eMule/Edonkey2000, they only show those links because it is possible they will get shut down if they show anything else...

PPS: DONATE NOW!

;)

mEtho
10-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by strategy_fan+12 October 2003 - 16:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strategy_fan @ 12 October 2003 - 16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@12 October 2003 - 12:26

and blieve me sharereactor wouldnt close, bigger things just dont disapper in days&#33; ;)
Sharereactor wouldnt close, but the forums might. Anyway, since there are so many donations, it will be up and running again in less than 24 hours i expect.

After this, ShareReactor will be buying a new Dual Opteron processor to run its forums, along with all the current servers. All the current servers will also be upgraded slightly, and the forums will be faster than your rich uncle&#39;s Jaguar.

;)

PS: ShareReactor doesnt just work for eMule/Edonkey2000, they only show those links because it is possible they will get shut down if they show anything else...

PPS: DONATE NOW&#33;

;) [/b][/quote]
good for u, looks like ur sharereacotr or Sharereactor forum gona live&#33; have one from me :beerchug: