PDA

View Full Version : what are the best free file sharing websites?

gfunk
12-02-2009, 08:42 PM
i am looking for a good torrent website or two, i am particularlly interested in ones that speciallise in apps. help much needed thanks:(

anon
12-02-2009, 08:47 PM
File sharing Web sites? As in warez boards? :D

Warez-BB is the best. Its amount of content and users are amazing, and things are posted literally every second.

Burnsy
12-02-2009, 08:50 PM
File sharing Web sites? As in warez boards? :D

Warez-BB is the best. Its amount of content and users are amazing, and things are posted literally every second.

Totally agree... It's second to none imho for content, and it's not only apps (although it's had every single App I've ever looked for), there's music, films, e-books... in fact it'd be much easier if you had a look for yourself instead of me trying to remember everything :lol:

gfunk
12-02-2009, 09:03 PM
cheers, glad of the help, specially to my fellow scotsman.

i meant torrent sites tho.

Burnsy
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Asking for the best torrent sites is a bit tricky mate. Everyone has their own favourite for their own reasons.

I'd personally recommend joining a private tracker as opposed to downloading from public trackers and dump sites as well. Generally the content is better quality i.e. less chance of downloading duff files, malware etc.

For a list of what trackers are currently open for registration you can check here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-signup-298326

And if you want to know more about the websites that are open then you can generally ask in the Bit Torrent forums and members there may tell you if it's good or not... some will be happy, and ex-members probably won't... you can then make your own mind up :)

It may also be worthwhile checking the GiveAway [GA]'s in this section here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/

You may find someone giving away invites for those harder to get into sites, although be careful as not all sites like you joining this way...

Soz I can't be more specific but we're all different in what we like.

anon
12-02-2009, 10:27 PM
He'll need to wait two weeks before being able to access the invite areas.

I second what Burnsy said about the open signups thread. Also check P2P blogs like FSF or FILEnetworks regularly.

Burnsy
12-02-2009, 10:35 PM
He'll need to wait two weeks before being able to access the invite areas.

Really? He's viewing a [GA] thread now...

anon
12-02-2009, 10:51 PM
The requirements are as follows:

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section
You must be a member at FST for 15 days.
You must make at least 2 posts on the forum.

He does have more than 2 posts but hasn't been here 15 days...

nancy0725
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
For most of us, downloading torrent files to enjoy free torrent movies, videos or torrent music using a Bittorrent client like utorrent, BitComet, KTorrent, rTorrent, or Vuze is just a piece of cake. but how to burn torrent movies (http://www.dvd-creator.org/tutorial/burn-convert-torrent-to-dvd.html) become a question,but now i find a useful tutorial about how to burn torrent step by step, and want to share with you, my friend, you can click the link for more details.