PDA

View Full Version : [GA] Indietorrents

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Just PM me your email and I'll invite you.

I've got 40 invites at the moment.

moffe
12-03-2009, 11:06 AM
pm sent, am currently in the search of optimizing my music sites!

Hopefully its any good! :D

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 05:33 PM
pm sent, am currently in the search of optimizing my music sites!

Hopefully its any good! :D

Invite sent. It's ok, I get a lot of interesting stuff there.

I've still got 38 invites if anyone wants one.

georbe
12-03-2009, 05:51 PM
PM sent.
Thanks

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
PM sent.
Thanks

Invite sent.

I've got 36 invites left if anyone wants one PM your email. Thx.

Boomf
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Pm Sent.
Thanks

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Pm Sent.
Thanks

Invite sent.

I've still got 32 invites. This site has a lot of weird stuff that is not on What or Waffles, but no well known stuff.

Burnsy
12-03-2009, 10:19 PM
This site has a lot of weird stuff that is not on What or Waffles, but no well known stuff.

Weird how? Having never come across this site before I'm curious, but wouldn't wanna take an invite from someone if the site would be better suited to them...

Any chance of a wee bit info on the content? And please don't say it indexes Indie Music torrents :lol:

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 11:00 PM
This site has a lot of weird stuff that is not on What or Waffles, but no well known stuff.

Weird how? Having never come across this site before I'm curious, but wouldn't wanna take an invite from someone if the site would be better suited to them...

Any chance of a wee bit info on the content? And please don't say it indexes Indie Music torrents :lol:

I can invite you and if you don't like it then don't login again. I've got a lot of invites.

Basically, people can upload whatever they want to Indietorrents as long as it is RIAA-safe (http://www.riaaradar.com/) and BPI-safe (http://www.bpiradar.com/) and meets basic quality requirements. Vinyl rips happen to be abundant there.

The most recent thing I downloaded: some Hungarian funk music a few weeks back. Skully's Magyar Fuvallat Vol.1 [skulloria, 2009]. It's funny that people are still making some good funk, albeit in Hungary. Anyway, there is a lot of random stuff there but that funk one was really good.

A lot of people have trouble finding music to upload to what and waffles, well this would be a good place to get that music. Most of the stuff here isn't on what or waffles.

A couple other bits of info, the torrents only live 30 days, and the site itself started at about the same time as OiNK. About 25 albums are uploaded per day. It has a forum full of drug addicts, student activists, liberal intellectuals, and homeless people - many of them mentally ill. The site also does not accept donations and hasn't for a few years.

PM me your email if you want to check it out.

ktt
12-04-2009, 03:32 AM
pm sent, thanks

Blackbeard
12-04-2009, 03:37 AM
I have sent you a message, thank you. :)

Eargasm
12-04-2009, 04:05 AM
pm sent, thanks

I have sent you a message, thank you. :)

Sent and sent. Still have 30 invites though - PM me with emails and invites will be sent.

azam
12-04-2009, 06:15 PM
hi pm sent.

Eargasm
12-04-2009, 07:05 PM
hi pm sent.

Sent. 29 left. PM your email for an invite.

Burnsy
12-04-2009, 11:57 PM
I can invite you and if you don't like it then don't login again. I've got a lot of invites.

Basically, people can upload whatever they want to Indietorrents as long as it is RIAA-safe (http://www.riaaradar.com/) and BPI-safe (http://www.bpiradar.com/) and meets basic quality requirements. Vinyl rips happen to be abundant there.

The most recent thing I downloaded: some Hungarian funk music a few weeks back. Skully's Magyar Fuvallat Vol.1 [skulloria, 2009]. It's funny that people are still making some good funk, albeit in Hungary. Anyway, there is a lot of random stuff there but that funk one was really good.

A lot of people have trouble finding music to upload to what and waffles, well this would be a good place to get that music. Most of the stuff here isn't on what or waffles.

A couple other bits of info, the torrents only live 30 days, and the site itself started at about the same time as OiNK. About 25 albums are uploaded per day. It has a forum full of drug addicts, student activists, liberal intellectuals, and homeless people - many of them mentally ill. The site also does not accept donations and hasn't for a few years.

PM me your email if you want to check it out.

Hey :)

Thanks very much for the additional info. I'll politely decline your offer and leave the invite for someone else who may have a better use for it. I was just curious as I'd not heard of this site before so just wanted to find out some more info on it. I don't honestly think I'd make much use of a membership there which would be a waste.

Thanks again

1000possibleclaws
12-05-2009, 12:08 AM
The site went down because of lack of donations, and then alot of people donated to bring it back... So it has accepted donations.

Eargasm
12-05-2009, 01:50 AM
The site went down because of lack of donations, and then alot of people donated to bring it back... So it has accepted donations.

Yes, it has. I donated up until they stopped accepting donations, a few years ago.

BTW, I still have 24 invites. PM me with your email if you want one.

BailaMerna
12-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Great GA.
PM sent.
Thanks.

nik_boom
12-11-2009, 01:02 PM
grrt giveaway appreciate it.pm sent

puppeteer
12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
pm sent thanks in advance.

Eros-x
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
This is awesome!

sibyy
12-11-2009, 10:32 PM
would appreciate an invite!
many thanks!

Eargasm
12-12-2009, 09:26 AM
OK I sent a bunch of invites. I've got 19 left if anybody or their grandma wants one then PM me your email. Thx.