PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Waffels,What.cd.Bitmetv

Boomf
12-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey people, Im hoping i can get an invite to the sites listed in my title. i wont let people down who invite me il always have uploaded way more than i download. i use a seedbox with torrentflux-b4rt and transmission client,if needed i can post you proof from torrentbytes torrentdamage and seedbox :D

locusprince
12-03-2009, 04:40 PM
So you want an invite to Waffles ,What.cd and Bitmetv all in one topic regarding that you are new here well, i wish i can say you have a chance here

Boomf
12-03-2009, 04:41 PM
an invite to just one would be great, and i didnt see any point making 3 seperate threads

locusprince
12-03-2009, 04:54 PM
an invite to just one would be great, and i didnt see any point making 3 seperate threads

You didn't get the point you are NEW here you have to participate more to get to know you better in order to trust you and invite you there

Boomf
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM

You didn't get the point you are NEW here you have to participate more to get to know you better in order to trust you and invite you there

Ahh i see, so you think its a no go then ? i thought the torrentbytes proof would clinch it for me lol. its a very hard site to get on to, i've been there since the first site torrentbits. i was also on oink, and torrentit as an uploader

IdolEyes787
12-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Boomf just my opinion but with regards Waffles /What you should maybe find out if you like/use the one before asking for the other .
Also BMTV is only useful if you are looking for extremely rare shows over-wise it's a demanding ego booster nothing more and you would be better served by something like TVT or FreshonTV or even a good general tracker for that matter.
Concentrate your effort on a few good sites to begin with because if you are at this any length of time you are in the end going to be doing that eventually anyway.

invitestor
12-03-2009, 05:24 PM
good luck.

Boomf
12-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks for your reply idol, i shouldnt have put bmtv really as i dont need it, i just thought it would be good to have if i could get an invite. As for what and waffles i just wanted a really good music tracker and i read they where the best.