PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Electronik

invitestor
12-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Maybe whisfull thinking but I would really appreciate an invite to Electronik.

//i

sheriff 01
12-04-2009, 06:11 PM
You should at least include in your thread that you were just disabled there.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-elektronik-acc-disabled-381432

invitestor
12-04-2009, 06:17 PM
That is partially correct - I was disabled over a year ago due to inactivity. Also - id rather have my old account back with my buffer than start from nothing - but if there is no other way - i am willing to pay the price. There is no irc channel, no email - therefor my post asking for a way to contact any of the admins...

//i

sheriff 01
12-04-2009, 06:23 PM
So you waited a full year to create a thread asking for help re-enabling your acc.?

invitestor
12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
I have used tranceroute and torrentech quite happily - but ppl here recommend electronik so...

Yes - i agree - one year is quite a long time...i am not sure what to do...ask for activation or start from scratch...

//i

IdolEyes787
12-04-2009, 06:46 PM
That is partially correct - I was disabled over a year ago due to inactivity. Also - id rather have my old account back with my buffer than start from nothing - but if there is no other way - i am willing to pay the price. There is no irc channel, no email - therefor my post asking for a way to contact any of the admins...

//i

You should still put that in your request. Seeing the nature of this site it's probably going to come out anyway and a failure to do so makes it look like you were trying to put something over on people.

pone44
12-04-2009, 06:47 PM
So Tr and TT and tortech don't have what you want. Why not wait a few days for a staff member or someone to respond in your disabled thread? Maybe ask your invitor or a member here that is also a member there to check and see if you would be allowed back? I do not know their rules, not a member.

invitestor
12-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh..sorry..i dont have anything to hide really... and user Elektronik had status "retired" - i dont think its possible to send pms...

invitestor
12-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Update - Problem solved...Christmas came early...user ElektROnik has been so kind to help me. Thanx for all the help :-)

//i

sheriff 01
12-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Update - Problem solved...Christmas came early...user ElektROnik has been so kind to help me. Thanx for all the help :-)

//i

I told you he was a nice chap who is extremely helpful :yup: