PDA

View Full Version : Hl2 & Cs:cz

rambler
10-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Does anyone know the system requirements for HL2 and CS:CZ?

or

Where i could get em?

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Oh by the way, don't double post. These guys get real angry when you do that. ;)

TwisT
10-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by rambler@12 October 2003 - 22:25

or

Where i could get em?
first one all dont double post, second of all ur sig is too frickin, big check the biggest size aloud...

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by TwisT+12 October 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT &#064; 12 October 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rambler@12 October 2003 - 22:25

or

Where i could get em?
first one all dont double post, second of all ur sig is too frickin, big check the biggest size aloud... [/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t need backup TwisT. No need to get mad at the guy, he probably doesn&#39;t know. I do agree with you though, the sig is too big and needs to be reduced.

TwisT you need to stop being so cruel to people or STFU. Good luck with the game rambler&#33; :D

EDIT: Oh and TwisT aren&#39;t you a hipocrite. You&#39;re telling him to not double post, yet I see you spam out the ass in here. Where did you come from anyway? Just a disease in the wind...

Theres room to change TwisT. Before its too late and I rip your head off. <_< ;) B)

TwisT
10-12-2003, 11:08 PM
shut up faggot, i wasnt talking to u... and i was right his sig is to big, and hes not new either he has 25 posts, also ive never double posted show me a screen shot, and u cant rip shit, so stfu

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 11:26 PM
Oooh temper temper. It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming. You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting. You have no reason to be here. You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT. You cause more problems then you solve. Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on. I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help. Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave. We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao. <_<

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Hl 2:

"The minimum system spec is currently targeted at a 700 MHz PC with 128 MB RAM and a DX6-level video card, eg: TNT2 etc, meaning you won&#39;t need a supercomputer to run Half-Life 2 but don&#39;t expect to see reflective water,dynamic shadows and bump-mapped textures.

The game running at reasonable detail eg: 25/40 fps, requires a 1600Mhz cpu, 256 mb ram, GeForce4 Ti or Ati Radeon card.

In real life you need the best from a new game so I would recommend a 2000 cpu, or higher 512 mb ram or higher, GeForce4 Ti4800 128 ddr or ATI Radeon 9600 pro.
IF you&#39;ve got the money ATI Radeon 9800 pro. or Geforce FX5900 ultra
The more power the better but not essential with this game."

-ultimategamer.com

Condition zero:

Required

Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME
Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz or Higher
Video Card: 16 MB 3D Video Card
Hard Drive: 500 MB HD
CD-ROM: 4x or Faster
RAM: 96 MB RAM

Recommended

Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz or Higher
Video Card: 32 MB 3D Video Card
RAM: 128 MB RAM

guess im the only person helpin ppl out now huh cade

TwisT
10-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 23:26
Oooh temper temper. It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming. You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting. You have no reason to be here. You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT. You cause more problems then you solve. Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on. I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help. Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave. We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao. <_<
k ur sig isnt funny... and u have no friends... k thnx and i wasnt giving back up

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 12:14 AM
lol cade vs twist thsi si funny lets all sit back and watch this flameeeeeers

Monkeee
10-13-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by TwisT+13 October 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT @ 13 October 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 23:26
Oooh temper temper.&nbsp; It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming.&nbsp; You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33;&nbsp; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting.&nbsp; You have no reason to be here.&nbsp; You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT.&nbsp; You cause more problems then you solve.&nbsp; Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on.&nbsp; I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help.&nbsp; Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave.&nbsp; We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao.&nbsp; <_<
k ur sig isnt funny... and u have no friends... k thnx and i wasnt giving back up [/b][/quote]
i&#39;m CadeLaguana&#39;s friend you nub&#33; :P

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 12:46 AM
:lol: 2v1 oh man lol whos gona win this handicapped match&#33;? <_<

TwisT
10-13-2003, 01:07 AM
im not gonna say shit to these nerds, cuz at most ther gonna go ahead and tell on me and get me banned or smth...

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 02:36 AM
heh i guesss so the winners are the "NERDS""""""""""&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 04:30 AM
Well thanks for taking my side monkee. Though the reason I haven&#39;t posted in here is because I&#39;m not going to argue with these girls. These "pussys". They are up each others ass.

Every thread I see TwisT posts in, I see octopussy come say the same thing as twist, or defend twists ass or something. Octopussy has his head up twists ass. I&#39;m not sure why hes siding with such a fool. As for my sig, I really don&#39;t care if its funny or not. It has nothing to do with the subject. You know your an ass hole so you resort to cheap tricks and insults of my sig. Doesn&#39;t matter me really.

As for getting you banned...well...I would like to see you banned, but I&#39;ve grown out of the bullshit "he hit me mommy" or "he hit me first" tattle tell stage. You are not mature enough to be in this forum TwistT. I ask myself why, these past couple of days. Why someone like TwisT has came in. What is his purpose, what good can he bring to the Klite forum.

I have found he does have a purpose. His purpose is to make others uncomfortable, and make thier lives a living hell.

Hes probably Octopussy&#39;s younger nine year old brother or something. I don&#39;t know. I don&#39;t care. You continue this little fun game guys. Octopussy, when your done sucking up to TwisT, we can actually have a conversation in a thread about games. Its up to you. Wasn&#39;t bad before.

Maybe I was a little harsh at the begining about your spamming TwisT. Maybe I prejudge you because of the anoying sig that I hate looking at. Wonder why I didn&#39;t like you so much. Yes, I forgot, its because how you treat people in here. Some of these guys happen to be my buds. No, I don&#39;t sit back and drink some beers with em like I do with my friends and brothers here in my life, but, its just as good.

I think I and some other people that hate you in here could "accept" you, if you would just be cool. Act your age(I&#39;m hoping your not actually nine), be mature, talk like a man.

Night. ;) :)

theprisoner
10-13-2003, 04:33 AM
what does it matter, CS:CZ has been delaying for about 1 and half now and probaly wont be out for another few years. HL2 delay is also a joke.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 04:30
Well thanks for taking my side monkee. Though the reason I haven&#39;t posted in here is because I&#39;m not going to argue with these girls. These "pussys". They are up each others ass.

Every thread I see TwisT posts in, I see octopussy come say the same thing as twist, or defend twists ass or something. Octopussy has his head up twists ass. I&#39;m not sure why hes siding with such a fool. As for my sig, I really don&#39;t care if its funny or not. It has nothing to do with the subject. You know your an ass hole so you resort to cheap tricks and insults of my sig. Doesn&#39;t matter me really.

As for getting you banned...well...I would like to see you banned, but I&#39;ve grown out of the bullshit "he hit me mommy" or "he hit me first" tattle tell stage. You are not mature enough to be in this forum TwistT. I ask myself why, these past couple of days. Why someone like TwisT has came in. What is his purpose, what good can he bring to the Klite forum.

I have found he does have a purpose. His purpose is to make others uncomfortable, and make thier lives a living hell.

Hes probably Octopussy&#39;s younger nine year old brother or something. I don&#39;t know. I don&#39;t care. You continue this little fun game guys. Octopussy, when your done sucking up to TwisT, we can actually have a conversation in a thread about games. Its up to you. Wasn&#39;t bad before.

Maybe I was a little harsh at the begining about your spamming TwisT. Maybe I prejudge you because of the anoying sig that I hate looking at. Wonder why I didn&#39;t like you so much. Yes, I forgot, its because how you treat people in here. Some of these guys happen to be my buds. No, I don&#39;t sit back and drink some beers with em like I do with my friends and brothers here in my life, but, its just as good.

I think I and some other people that hate you in here could "accept" you, if you would just be cool. Act your age(I&#39;m hoping your not actually nine), be mature, talk like a man.

Night. ;) :)
um no your the fuckin pussy you fuckin slut i wasnt suckin up to anyone u faggot fuck where did i suck up to anyone comon prove it fag

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 05:34
um no your the fuckin pussy you fuckin slut i wasnt suckin up to anyone u faggot fuck where did i suck up to anyone comon prove it fag
I have never seen so many discusting words in one scentence in my life. Only words in there not foul are:

um no your the you I wasnt up to anyone u where did I up to anyone common prove it. The rest are: Fucking pussy fuckin slut suckin faggot fuck suck fag. This is amusing hehe. I&#39;m tired dude. Gets some rest.

But if you really want to know. The reason I think your sucking up is because you are. Every post thread he has post in you come in there and say something similar to him. Maybe not all the time but I pretty much see that. Like when he said: "wrestling sucks, especially now" you said(Not quoting you but) "yes wresting sucks" (or something close to those words). I don&#39;t know I don&#39;t care. The real reason I was mad for his spammin thats it. Not mad at you octo, not even really mad at him anymore. I&#39;m to drunk to be mad. Catch me on a day when the problems about me, then I&#39;ll come out with my hands a swinging. I&#39;m tired, I&#39;m gonna go to bed and dream about ferrys. Nude ferrys. Ferrys preforming oral sex on me, ferrys humping my brains out, something.

Night.

:sleeping:

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 22:30
Every thread I see TwisT posts in, I see octopussy come say the same thing as twist, or defend twists ass or something.
I actually see the opposite. Octopussy posts something, and TwisT posts the same thing like he&#39;s a clone or one of those drifters.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 02:21 PM
see, i post help but twist copies and cade your stupid im not gona even read ur psots anymore

TwisT
10-13-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+13 October 2003 - 04:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 13 October 2003 - 04:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 05:34
I have never seen so many discusting words in one scentence in my life. Only words in there not foul are:

um no your the you I wasnt up to anyone u where did I up to anyone common prove it. The rest are: Fucking pussy fuckin slut suckin faggot fuck suck fag. This is amusing hehe. I&#39;m tired dude. Gets some rest.

But if you really want to know. The reason I think your sucking up is because you are. Every post thread he has post in you come in there and say something similar to him. Maybe not all the time but I pretty much see that. Like when he said: "wrestling sucks, especially now" you said(Not quoting you but) "yes wresting sucks" (or something close to those words). I don&#39;t know I don&#39;t care. The real reason I was mad for his spammin thats it. Not mad at you octo, not even really mad at him anymore. I&#39;m to drunk to be mad. Catch me on a day when the problems about me, then I&#39;ll come out with my hands a swinging. I&#39;m tired, I&#39;m gonna go to bed and dream about ferrys. Nude ferrys. Ferrys preforming oral sex on me, ferrys humping my brains out, something.

Night.

:sleeping: [/b][/quote]
ok no1 is gonna read all that shit... stop wastin ur time typing, go outside and try finding some friends...

TwisT
10-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken+13 October 2003 - 04:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 13 October 2003 - 04:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 22:30
Every thread I see TwisT posts in, I see octopussy come say the same thing as twist, or defend twists ass or something.
I actually see the opposite. Octopussy posts something, and TwisT posts the same thing like he&#39;s a clone or one of those drifters. [/b][/quote]
ummm.... k thx bye

tHe LiNk
10-13-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by TwisT+13 October 2003 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT &#064; 13 October 2003 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> im not gonna say shit to these nerds, cuz at most ther gonna go ahead and tell on me and get me banned or smth... [/b]
How do you distinguish a "nerd" different from yourself when you are doing the exact same thing theyre doing...posting on a msesage board. Hrm?

<!--QuoteBegin-Twist
ok no1 is gonna read all that shit... stop wastin ur time typing, go outside and try finding some friends... [/quote]
You could of just said you were owned and it would of had the same effect, moron <_<

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 06:20 PM
.lol i hope this thread gets closed too......ah so much internet wars

...damn internet thugs influencing these kids on boards <_<

KinkoStinky
10-13-2003, 06:21 PM
lol :lol:

TwisT
10-13-2003, 09:30 PM
ok first of all hes the one being a jackass... i was talking to sum1 else, and he goes like "OMG I DONT NEE BACK UP TWIST" dude stfu i wasnt talking to u... and the link i wasnt talking to u so stop whackin ur dick out in the middle of this...

noname12
10-13-2003, 09:39 PM
If you ask me none of this crap happened until HL2 got leaked <_<

now all of you seriously STFU and play nice... you know like me and abu did over in the other HL2 thread o:)

TwisT
10-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by noname12@13 October 2003 - 21:39
If you ask me none of this crap happened until HL2 got leaked <_<

now all of you seriously STFU and play nice... you know like me and abu did over in the other HL2 thread o:)
lol yea... get this topic closed... its goin no where

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 11:24 PM
pm some mod im too lazy

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 11:37 PM
btw
But if you really want to know. The reason I think your sucking up is because you are. Every post thread he has post in you come in there and say something similar to him. Maybe not all the time but I pretty much see that. Like when he said: "wrestling sucks, especially now" you said(Not quoting you but) "yes wresting sucks" (or something close to those words).

i belive i pressed enter 2times and then wrote somting else that was a suggestion i didnt just write yes wrestling sucks and its the other way around twist follows me and you know what i dont care like abu when he wrote sotming i wasnt suckin up to him when i posted after him it was just a post

TwisT
10-13-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 23:24
pm some mod im too lazy
kk done

Secret Squirrel
10-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by TwisT+13 October 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT @ 13 October 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@13 October 2003 - 21:39
If you ask me none of this crap happened until HL2 got leaked&nbsp; <_<

now all of you seriously STFU and play nice... you know like me and abu did over in the other HL2 thread&nbsp; o:)
lol yea... get this topic closed... its goin no where [/b][/quote]
TWIST IM NOT EVEN GONNA USE "STFU" IM GOING TO SPELL IT ALL THE FUCKIN WAY OUT.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

HERE YOU GO SPAMMING AGAIN DAMN IT. ALL YOU EVER DO IS SPAM AND BITCH AT PEOPLE YOU NEVER HELP. OMG U RESPONDED TO THIS POST WITH NOT AN ANSWER BUT WITH A BITCH ASS SPAM. SO NO DON"T "STFU"

JUST

SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF YOU NOT GONNA HELP

GO BITCH IN SOME OTHER FORUM BITCH NOT IN HERE
IF YOUR NOT GONNA HELP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

El_Jefe
10-14-2003, 02:50 AM
--Closed, as it seems to be primarily flaming.