PDA

View Full Version : ABC shows sync problem

nucks2424
12-07-2009, 04:40 AM
THe last few weeks I have had audio sync problems with tv shows only on abc. Desperate houswives, private practice, and to a smaller extent video stutter on flashforward. Shows I download from fox,hbo,cbs and nbc are all fine as usual.

It doesn't matter which site I download them from (there all the big name release groups anyways) i keep having problems.

If I was having problems with all my shows I would say its my computer. Its been an issue for a few weeks now

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me:dabs::dabs::dabs:

Sanka113
12-07-2009, 05:26 AM
I don't think it's just you. Eastwicke and Flashforward have had sync problems for me. Maybe it's a different codec or something that the people that cap abc shows use?

Skiz
12-07-2009, 05:31 AM
THe last few weeks I have had audio sync problems with tv shows only on abc. Desperate houswives, private practice, and to a smaller extent video stutter on flashforward. Shows I download from fox,hbo,cbs and nbc are all fine as usual.

It doesn't matter which site I download them from (there all the big name release groups anyways) i keep having problems.

If I was having problems with all my shows I would say its my computer. Its been an issue for a few weeks now

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me:dabs::dabs::dabs:

What codec pack do you use?

nucks2424
12-07-2009, 05:34 AM
I am not a techie ,
don't know what u mean by codec pack.

I use winrar to piece the file together and I play the file with vlc. I tried with kmplayer and still problems. Again problem only with abc shows. If the problem was with winrar or my media player wouldn't it effect all my downloads. I watch about 15 tv shows a week and only 3-4 have this problem and there all on abc

Skiz
12-07-2009, 05:35 AM
Go here - http://www.cccp-project.net/

Click the yellow button and install the codec pack. I'm 99.9% sure that will sort out the problem.

Just for laughs, what media player are you using?

nucks2424
12-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Km player is my main media player. Windows media player is awful. I have played probably 1000 mkv files over km player without one problem until lately. Never had a problem with a movie.

Get the same errors if I play the mkv on my wdtv so I don't think its cccp issue.

Skiz
12-07-2009, 06:55 AM
CCCP isn't a media player. It's a codec pack and that most likely what your problem is, a codec.

nucks2424
12-07-2009, 07:21 AM
alright, i installed it and I will see if it works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction