PDA

View Full Version : Easy Cd Creator 6.0

BOBBY BRADY
10-13-2003, 02:22 AM
I have downloaded the file "Easy CD DVD Creator 6.0 plat (Full)" several times (484mb), to which it indicates thats its an ISO file, but the file extension is .zip.exe. This make no sence to me, but I push on and try to install it, and all I get is a black box that disapears instantly and that it. I also burned it to a cd, and then tried using ISObuster on it, and that did no good either.

I already have nero, and easy cd creator 5, I want 6.0 for the DVD writing capabilities, to which I understand there is a funtion that will allow the download from a digital video camera and it identifies the pauses to create different scenes for editing, rather then one gigantic scene.

Does any one have any suggestions.
thanks,
Bobby

BOBBY BRADY
10-13-2003, 02:36 AM
I should say that the description indicates that its an ISO file, not the file name. The file name has what appears to be a double extension .zip.exe

abu_has_the_power
10-13-2003, 02:46 AM
yo, wat up? welcome to the forum. now, i'm confused, but did u try to unzip the thing? and where did u get it? i don't tink klite will give u a fake file, since i dled this b4 from klite, but u can also try bittorrent. suprnova.org has this in software.

MUSLEMAN
10-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by BOBBY BRADY@12 October 2003 - 22:36
I should say that the description indicates that its an ISO file, not the file name. The file name has what appears to be a double extension .zip.exe
did you try winiso on it first without anything???

skelley521
10-13-2003, 04:59 AM
Yep, looks like a double extension file. Just change it to read .zip.zip and try to unzip it.

Alucard1475
10-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Hawe you tried to extract it with winrar?? If it's a fake file, just download the 392,XXX KB from k-lite. It's the real thing. I downloaded it 2days ago and it works flawlesly. :)