PDA

View Full Version : [GA] Music.

emperorIX
12-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I've got way too many invites to two very big, popular music sites. (Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm sure everyone can figure out what sites these are.)

Meet my requirements and an invite will be yours.

I don't care about speed tests, speed is irrelevant for these trackers.

A recent trading history here or anywhere else will disqualify you from this giveaway. I'll judge how recent recent is in relation to your posting history. I don't care if you had traded in the past, but I want to be reasonably sure that you are no longer involved in trading.

Due diligence will be performed to ensure that the prospective invitee is deserving.

Requirements:
1.) 2 profile links to PU/equivalent accounts (member for 6 months+) as well as screenshots with my username in the search bar. (I want to ensure that you know how to seed and maintain an account)
2.) Rip a CD using EAC to FLAC and include the contents of the log in your PM. This must be done on the day that you are applying for the invite. Guides for doing this can be found all over the web. (Though, neither of these sites specialize in FLAC, I want to know that you can theoretically contribute with your own rips.)
3.) Be sure to specify which of the two sites you want.

Do not post the requirements here. PM me with the required details.

Enlightened
12-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I've got way too many invites to two very big, popular music sites. (Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm sure everyone can figure out what sites these are.)

Meet my requirements and an invite will be yours.

I don't care about speed tests, speed is irrelevant for these trackers.

Requirements:
1.) 2 profile links to PU/equivalent accounts (member for 6 months+) as well as screenshots with my username in the search bar. (I want to ensure that you know how to seed and maintain an account)
2.) Rip a CD using EAC to FLAC and include the contents of the log in your PM. This must be done on the day that you are applying for the invite. Guides for doing this can be found all over the web. (Though, neither of these sites specialize in FLAC, I want to know that you can theoretically contribute with your own rips.)
3.) Be sure to specify which of the two sites you want.

Do not post the requirements here. PM me with the required details.

Well, thought out Requirements,[ quite stringent] that will "'filter" out a bunch of ppl,:yup::yup::yup:Great GA,hope u selectd the best of the best. GL....:lol::D:)