PDA

View Full Version : [req] Music tracker

QPD
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Since I got disabled on waffles ( probably cause i am .Ro) I ask for an invite on a music tracker.I want to make a few cds with older music for my car ( prodigy, josh wink) and I cannot find them anywhere.
I can provide my speed and statistics if necessary.
Thank you!

up!

susiserken
12-09-2009, 11:59 PM
.ro isnt banned on waffles unless they just did it again :blink:

Hombre
12-10-2009, 12:59 AM
so it means he probably cheated :D :D :D or traded, or sumth like it. :D

pone44
12-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Op, I don't think they did a country ban. Could be wrong?
Try what's IRC interview or go back to waffles help channel and clear your issue if you can.

QPD
12-10-2009, 05:40 AM
so it means he probably cheated :D :D :D or traded, or sumth like it. :D

I did not cheat, or trade, or anything similar...I was away from the PC from 1st sep to 30 sep, and when I got back i was disabled.I had positive ratio and all ( and I mean ALL) torrents at seed.Damn...i stil have them on my folder WAF...
So...they say now : " user was not found in the database " when i tryed to recover my password.

pone44
12-10-2009, 06:01 AM
I do not think it is a 1 account per lifetime rule there? Can't have dupes of course. Only if the account was pruned,not banned for trading or other reasons that are against their rules(i think?).
Inviting a disabled member so fast plus we do not "really know why the OP was banned. No disrespect QPD at all. There is no way for us to know why you got banned unless you gave your username and someone that knows you(your invitor) went and spoke to staff there. Or if you can get another chance to chat with them in IRC.

PlayeR
12-10-2009, 06:22 AM
deleted just in 1 month?? it does not work like that..better talk to the staffs.

QPD
12-10-2009, 06:41 AM
deleted just in 1 month?? it does not work like that..better talk to the staffs.
The account was older...I just missed one month cause I was in amazon.
My username was QPD there.
And of course if I was cheating or trading or anything else, I wouldn;t come complaining here...

once again :
i left country leaving my pc off for exact 28 days. I got back home and when i tryed login they say incorect password.I recovered my password (wich come to my email) and When i tryed to re-login with new pass... it was not working.

I am not dying to join waffles again... I just want a place to find some old music.Whoever invite to a such place i can provide links to at least 5 trackers with over 1 tb upload and ratio over 3.PLus a speed test to his location.

pone44
12-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Did you tell the staff that in IRC?

Also I could believe you may have been inactive on a tracker and posted here as I will not sign on to sites from other PC's but you have been posting here since October(no breaks),steadily.? You had your FST pass but not your waffles? Nobody can help you except staff there! You may end up having someone disabled by inviting you. Who knows. Would go to IRC. Not here.

QPD
12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Did you tell the staff that in IRC?

Also I could believe you may have been inactive on a tracker and posted here as I will not sign on to sites from other PC's but you have been posting here since October(no breaks),steadily.? You had your FST pass but not your waffles? Nobody can help you except staff there! You may end up having someone disabled by inviting you. Who knows. Would go to IRC. Not here.

As soon as i get home i'll go to their mirc.Can anyone send me a Pm with their mirc channel? Thank you!

pone44
12-10-2009, 07:15 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-irc-channels-and-tracker-staff-members-fst-232869

susiserken
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
This account has been disabled for being inactive last login was 14 weeks ago.