PDA

View Full Version : [req]Bitme

nik_boom
12-11-2009, 12:58 PM
can any 1 help me with bitme. curretly preparing for cisco certs. i rarely download huge stuff just a few rare ebooks . manly i upload from my collections of ebooks and cbts and fulfill other peoples request

already a member at bitspyder uploaded 2 gb .downloaded 0 gb . i know its a small figure as i recently became a member there .thanks to a FST member and this forum . can give ratio screeshots for the same.

also im a member at learnbits since a year have a ratio of 1:1 uploaded 7 gb downloaded 7 gb..Trying to accumlate bonus point there so that i get invites .which i can giveaway here on this forum and invite aspiring students as i got invited and helped.:)

my internet speed is 512kb/s download and 256kb/s upload unlimited so i i keep my torrents for seeding all day.

can give screenshots of ratio and speed proof of above mentioned details.:).

Glitterstep
12-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Seeding on bitspyder is far much easier than seeding on bitme.org and regarding cisco...there's more of it available on Bitspyder than bitme.org!! :) and maintaining a good ratio with a 512kbps is friggin difficult...I uploaded 3.5 gb in 4 weeks with my 1 mbps connection..

Good Luck..

nik_boom
12-11-2009, 06:55 PM
ok ic coz i asked few they advised me bitme is the best .ye i agree uploaded 2 gb on bitspyd in 3 weeks .its difficult but still willing to give my best wil soon gonna move to a 1 mbps connection. rates have gone down these days.