PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Bitme or other PLEASE.

Eros-x
12-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes, i am very new I know. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Well here's my story: I heard from a friend a while back about this website; he said there was a great community here. A few months ago as many of you know Demonoid Shut down. I like many others was left with out any means of getting decent torrent. I was really discouraged about trying to get into another 'Private Tracker Site.' It was difficult for me to get into Demonoid, I had been with them for so long.
About 16 days ago i finally decided to attempt to get into another one, while searching endlessly through google for open invites(lol.) I knew that would never work, but i tried anyway. While i was on that futile chase i remembered this site. That's why I'm here now. I'm sure that i am not the first to come here and ask for invites without even being known. I am asking for this in the hopes that some one might notice me. I know i may have to work for my invite. What's the harm in trying though?

What I'm asking for is an invite to any site(I'm not picky at ALL) Similar or the same as bitme.org. Why Bitme? I'm an aspiring musician, and i heard that website was the best for eBooks and tutorial oriented content. I'm trying to build a reputation and i have NOTHING to go off. I feel cornered. If some one could PLEASE help me out and invite me to some site, just so i could start to build rep it would be GREATLY appreciated!

I'm not a noob at BitTorrent'ing. I know how to keep my ratio high and keep the sites I'm using happy.
My ratios were top-notch, on all the sites i ever used. Sadly i lost all my screen caps when my old computers PSU fried. I never really tried to get into any other private tracker, till now. I have recently joined "Extremeshare.org" it's an ok site, but nothing i really want there. Hard to get ratio as well, but i managed to get a decent one in the little time i have been with them.

To sum it all up, i will be active on this site, i have been trying to with the little time i have had these days. I apologize for my grovelling and this long read i've bestowed on you all. I really need some help though.

- Regards
- Merry xmas

P.S.
If you need a screen cap of my speed or something else please don't hesitate to ask. I'm going out for a while now(not more than an hour) so if i take a while to respond, sorry.

Eros-x
12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
[req] Learnbits or bitpyder

thefinger
12-12-2009, 08:20 PM
pm sent for bitspyder.

Enlightened
12-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Pm me w/gmail 4 Learnbits.........