PDA

View Full Version : Tv Controls you Banned from FST?

Pages : 1 [2]

7th
12-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh well, I've just read the last Cabalo's post and I must be definitely missing something here... As Cabalo said: "Some see farther than others do" and I'm sure I'm in the dumbest side of this table...

I didn't gave my vote simple because in my "stupid" opinion all of this is quite "stupid"... sorry for that question but do we really believe that this user in question is really the last of all invite sellers out there?

We have 25 pages of comments and TVCY must be laughing with all of this... I have NOTHING against him cause I don't see this "thread" as his fault... The thing is: we have someone who tried to sell an invite and instead of dealing with the case in discrete we put him in evidence? This is totally awkward if you ask me =/

What I think about all of this? Let him stay, like all the others that we know are among us but we don't know about... and don't get me wrong here... I'm not trying to judge him like a lot of people here... I just think that if he's sorry for what he did, he'll never do it again and good for him and for all of us BUT, if he don't, so what? =/

and I know I'm not helping...

puckface
12-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Why have the fucking poll if youre going to disregard it?

Entertainment value?
Btw since the poll was first opened it's become apparent that TVCY is hardly a noob at bt and as such probably did what he did with a total understanding of what invite selling meant .
@puckface since I did not create the poll and have not wavered in my opinion( although Cabalo does make some very good points) I hardly see any personal hypocrisy here.

Very entertaining in fact, why else would I have posted in the thread.

Its no person hypocrisy (only on your part obviously :) ), I just see it as a whole, not geared towards any person in particular as you well know.

If it was Cabalo's intention to have this thread and poll created for entertainments sake, then it was a good job done, if that was not the intention, I stand my my words.. why create it in the first place if you just ignore it anyway

whiteboy
12-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Why have the fucking poll if youre going to disregard it? Once again Ill use the word. Hypocrites.
I have to agree with that. People wonder why this site has such a bad reputation.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:26 PM
This site has a bad reputation primarily because it allows trading .It does not have a bad reputation due to any hypocrisy since unfortunately it's not alone in allowing stupidity.

Blackbeard
12-18-2009, 03:29 PM
This site has a bad reputation primarily because it allows trading .It does not have a bad reputation due to any hypocrisy since unfortunately it's not alone in allowing stupidity.

Why not delete the trading selection?

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Not within my power.
I'm pretty much limited to harshing idiots and making bad jokes.

sez
12-18-2009, 03:54 PM

Why not delete the trading selection?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rm45ch.jpg
:(

lovato
12-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Why have the fucking poll if youre going to disregard it? Once again Ill use the word. Hypocrites.
Original mentors of this thread never imagined "not wanted here" would win the poll.

Rart
12-19-2009, 12:54 AM

Why do you always have to view things with such a black and white opinion? There is no clear cut, he should be banned or he should remain decision. If perhaps, the poll only had two options, get out or stay in, then perhaps we could simply agree to follow the majority.

However, in this case there wasn't. Many also wished that he would simply stay, albeit with disabled privs. It could be argued both ways, that without this option whether or not they would have voted which way. As of such, it has been decided to give the benefit of the doubt. As cabalo mentioned he hasn't brought any direct harm to the site, yet, as bumrocks had, so he has been let off with a couple months of DP while he collects himself and realizes his mistakes. Whats the harm in that?

sear
12-19-2009, 02:53 AM
IMO it's not about TVC. Part of the reason you put people in prison isn't just to punish them personally it's so society sees them being punished.

Yes if you ban him he'll be back but really who gives a shit, that's just how it goes. You should have banned him to send a message and because of the precedent set on FST in the past.

smcewa11
12-19-2009, 04:24 AM
I voted for not wanted. Never read a single word, and dont really care about the internet drama, but anyone silly enough to make a poll with an option to have themselves removed should be.

Cabalo
12-19-2009, 04:37 AM
I voted for not wanted. Never read a single word, and dont really care about the internet drama, but anyone silly enough to make a poll with an option to have themselves removed should be.
If you didn't even bother to read the opening post, then why post?
I'm closing this.