PDA

View Full Version : (req)bcg

BABBY
12-13-2009, 06:06 PM
I am mad behind games, if any one can give me invite for BCG i will be thank full to him.

I am in this torrent world from more than 3 to 4 years.

if u need proofs
just ask

:)

Always looking for good friends and good hearted people.

db_la_23
12-14-2009, 09:51 AM
do u want bitgamer?

BABBY
12-14-2009, 12:12 PM
thanks friend,
but i have bitgamer,
really thank u for being generous to me.

BABBY
12-18-2009, 03:09 PM
hope bumping this post may help me?

trust me, wont give u a chance to complain for anything.
thank u

BABBY
01-02-2010, 12:31 PM
still looking for BCG

BABBY
01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
hope i get BCG this time

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 02:53 PM
In an attempt to lessen trading BCG has changed the eligibility criteria for referrals and only a tiny percentage of members have them now.

BABBY
01-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Thanks for, atleat taking time in replying to my thread,
i think i should wait some more time or should think of some miracle, so that i get into BCG.
I dont understand why we have to wait so long for a thing which we really need?

BABBY
01-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Bump....
hope some one may trust me.

HMthePM
01-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Presently there are only about 450 invites present in the system. Thanks to all traders. You might wanna include some screenshots and good reason in your post if you want one. Maybe stoi or some other member will help.
btw I dont have any.

karachidude
01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
yeh only 400 members have invites

Morpheus
01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Little bit less than 450. Several of them have obviously been used since the time those invites were given. Anywho BG has mostly the same content as BCG especially scene releases which can be gotten anywhere.

BABBY
01-24-2010, 07:42 PM
proofs are not a problem, i have not posted the proofs because i know i will have to give a personal interview for BCG as the code last for one hour only, any way i will post the same over here.
i have bg but i really want old games which i dont find on bg, new games are found in bg and in various general trackers, but old games are not found on them, i have tried demonid and torrent.ru but i have still not able to find pc version of these games, secondly i tried rapid share also.

i have i have psp,psp2 and xbox 360.
i like old games like prince, mario and contra etc.

I read from various places that all the invites are taken back and now very few people have them, all deserving members were given 10 invites on Christmas and all unused invites were taken back in middle january, due to the act of trading.

anyway hope to getinto BCG some day

friends thanks for your useful post

BABBY
01-26-2010, 07:20 PM
some proofs (upload/download)

tl: 600/150
revtt: 300/100
iplay: 250/50
bitspyder:170/100
bit-hdtv:600/20
desitorrent: 600/30

Note: i have rounded up my proofs

i can pm u direct profile links or unedited ss for your pursual

i have dedicated SB From last 6 months (Can also give the proofs of same)

i have some other accounts, whose proofs can also be given by me.

i am seeding more than 150 torrents (total 1.4 tb) from my home pc
Have Gft,ptn etc (Can give u proofs)

BABBY
01-28-2010, 06:50 PM
I have tried to push my every limits which i can, for getting into BCG.
Hopes still alive.

BABBY
02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
SOORY
i forgot to add bg proof

300 gb upload and 100 gb download
dont hesitate to ask for ss or profile links if u want to confirm the same

BABBY
02-04-2010, 05:20 PM
CAN U BELIEVE IT

Before some days, I just got a pm from one of the members of this community stating that i can use his account for time being, but i refused to share account with him because i knew that if i lost his account due to change of IP, then i will not be able to forgive myself. (In this world it is hard to believe that their are still some persons who are ready to risk their presious accounts for just helping others)

Secondly i got a pm from one other kind person saying that he will help me out with one invite, he helped me out and gave me an invite.

I think none of the above persons want their names to be taken in public, so i wont disclose their names but really thanks to both of u,
I dont have words to thank Both of u.
This is one of the happiest days of my life.
I promise my inviter that i will never let him down for anything.

Also thanks to all the persons who helped me out in my thread by giving some usefully comments at every regular interval of time.

Thanks to this community for everything, i don't have many high level tracker invites, but i will be surely contributing with whatever i have.
AGAIN THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF U

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
This is one of the happiest days of my life.

This is coincidentally is also one of the happiest days of my life because my bread was perfectly toasted this morning.

BABBY
02-04-2010, 05:34 PM
good, then i think that we both have same sun sing.

Hey and thanks for your help during your christmas giveaway
Hope u remember me

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Would that I had a choice.

BABBY
02-04-2010, 05:40 PM
GOOD
So, what will be the title of your giveaway after valentine day is over?

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
I don't have a giveaway.But for my ungiveaway I was thinking " Unlimited invites everywhere ,no proofs required ,just ask".
Not true but at least it will get a lot of hits.

BABBY
02-04-2010, 06:21 PM
if u really want to get max hits in your giveaway thread then the title should be

"1 ftn and 1 fsc for the one person who has max no of post in my thread in one week (What u post is not at all a matter of concerned,u can post anything)"
hope this title may help u to get good no of hits, i think it will easily cross 100 pages in a week

anon
02-04-2010, 06:22 PM
1 ftn and 1 fsc

Only one? :P

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 06:30 PM
"1 ftn and 1 fsc for the person who has the maximum number of posts in my thread in one week (What you post is not at all a matter of concern ,you can post anything as long as it is semi-intelligent or even remotely understandable)"

Zero hits:(

anon
02-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Zero hits:(

All threads start with one hit.

Other than that you're on your own :lol:

BABBY
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
u both have started spaming my well maintained request thread.
the custom tittle for both of u should be "The best Spammers of the world":lol:

karachidude
02-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Actually BCG has around 35000 members which is much more that even FTN and FSC together..and 6500 more members would qualify for an invite if they only make two geniun uploads...and i m sure atleast half of that number would buy some new game CD and upload to get an invite...

That makes round about 1500-2500 invites floating around these days probably,and considering its a niche site,with only games..that amount is more than enough...

FTN and FSC are general,so more people after them..

i dont know y i m making this post :mellow::mellow:

anon
02-04-2010, 06:38 PM
the custom tittle for both of u should be "The best Spammers of the world"

Doesn't fit. :dry:

BABBY
02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
I think their is nothing like high or low level trackers.
At times when u really need a tracker, then u really feel its importance.
I wanted BCG for some old good collection of games, i use karagara for old songs and films.
Some trackers are unique in their content and that makes its special
For me pretimes,user limit and speed does not matter atall, i just look for its content.
and so BCG is great i really found some special things in it

Now i should leave or else i will also become a spammer like both of them

the custom tittle for both of u should be "The best Spammers of the world"

Doesn't fit. :dry:

Then the tittle should be "the best time killers":lol:

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Actually BCG has around 35000 members which is much more that even FTN and FSC together..and 6500 more members would qualify for an invite if they only make two geniun uploads...and i m sure atleast half of that number would buy some new game CD and upload to get an invite...

That makes round about 1500-2500 invites floating around these days probably,and considering its a niche site,with only games..that amount is more than enough...

FTN and FSC are general,so more people after them..

i dont know y i m making this post :mellow::mellow:

I wondered that myself actually .:unsure:

karachidude
02-04-2010, 06:48 PM
@baby

and no idol and anon are not spamming...these guys keep the place alive and earned time here to comment on any thread they want

anon
02-04-2010, 06:48 PM

Then the tittle should be "the best time killers":lol:

Idol's sig applies here. :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 06:50 PM

It's just light -heart talk and nothing for anyone to get offended about.

You know I've always thought that the people who complain about "spammers" are simply jealous because they have nothing themselves interesting to say.

karachidude
02-04-2010, 06:54 PM
:lol::lol:

BABBY
02-04-2010, 08:23 PM
@karachidude
very well said, i fully agree with u, they both really keep the place alive, I know this very well.
@idoleyes787
I know that all this is light-hear ted talk and i really myself enjoyed talking to both of u.
but i dont believe in your second quote
"I've always thought that the people who complain about "spammers" are simply jealous because they have nothing themselves interesting to say"

i dont know your age or your background, but when u have some other responsibilities on your head, people have to change, even if they want to include them-self in something they are forced to leave it because their is a call of responsibility and they have to invest their time in some productive work and to them the above think looks spamming.

every one has his own way of thinking, but i think you should keep your cheering nature on forever.

Tv Controls you
02-05-2010, 02:26 AM
i dont know your age or your background, but when u have some other responsibilities on your head, people have to change, even if they want to include them-self in something they are forced to leave it because their is a call of responsibility and they have to invest their time in some productive work and to them the above think looks spamming.

BABBY let me get this straight your calling idol immature and saying his work on fst isn't productive.
And his time could be used better elsewhere?

Not so half hearted from my interpretation.

BABBY
02-05-2010, 04:05 AM

BABBY let me get this straight your calling idol immature and saying his work on fst isn't productive.
And his time could be used better elsewhere?

Not so half hearted from my interpretation.

I did never tell him immature, i just read all his post every now and then and i have always found great maturity in his post.( nobody becomes mod of any forum without being a mature person)
neither i say his work is unproductive, i know he is helping every one by giving useful comments on bad users.he is also making this place lively by his cheerful nature.
but for me being over is unproductive in terms of money.
I am not from a rich family, i have to earn and also study at the same time, i have to manage many things at the same time, so i don't have much time, I also want to be over here and making goood friends but i cannot, for me my part time gob in lab is productive as it helps me to buy a net connection for month,console games, books and my bread and butter.

I told the above Statement with respect to myself and not him,my presence overhere has surely helped me to get in to bcg, but i need to earm my lively hood and it is really monst important for every one