PDA

View Full Version : [req]gft

soldier2
12-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Can anyone help me plz? I was a user of sct and now I do not have tracker: ( They say that gft is very good

sheriff 01
12-14-2009, 02:28 AM
It would not hurt to have a more detailed request soldier2.
Maybe a reason why you need it and a couple good ratio proofs might do the trick.

Frankthetank1
12-14-2009, 03:11 AM
he only has 5 posts? are u kidding?

soldier2
12-14-2009, 03:28 AM
We all begin of zero

anon
12-14-2009, 04:52 PM
On GFT you must either donate or collect a huge amount of bonus points (I think it was 100000) to get an invite - so no offense, but I doubt someone will give it to you with 7 posts.

I was a user of sct and now I do not have tracker: (

If you still have the confirmation e-mails, you could go to SCC's IRC and show them as proof. I've read someone post that you could also go to ScT's channel and !user yourself.

Radon0r
12-14-2009, 06:29 PM
On GFT you must either donate or collect a huge amount of bonus points (I think it was 100000) to get an invite - so no offense, but I doubt someone will give it to you with 7 posts.

You are correct on the number of points. You also have to have a certain userclass or higher, which isn't all that easy to get.

I was a user of sct and now I do not have tracker: (

If you still have the confirmation e-mails, you could go to SCC's IRC and show them as proof. I've read someone post that you could also go to ScT's channel and !user yourself.

I think this is your best bet, especially if you have a seedbox. SCC gives a closer experience to SCT than GFT does. (I was not a member of SCT so I could be wrong.)