PDA

View Full Version : When Life Takes Over

kooltilldend
12-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Every now and then, we reach a point in our lives...when we become really really busy

mine's just arrived :(

I will be back soon enough though :whistling

p.s. this thread is to update on myself, for my friends to support me and for my rivals to slam me as I won't be available to defend myself :P

Goodbye, Sayonara, Adios, etc etc for now :fst:

Skiz
12-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Make sure you return every few weeks to remind us that you're "gone".

C-mos
12-14-2009, 08:55 AM
+1 Skiz :(

Gemby!
12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4130-55bf2s

this is what you have left me with?

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Every now and then, we reach a point in our lives...when we become really really busy

mine's just arrived :(

I will be back soon enough though :whistling

p.s. this thread is to update on myself, for my friends to support me and for my rivals to slam me as I won't be available to defend myself :P

Goodbye, Sayonara, Adios, etc etc for now :fst:

Another twit with an over-inflate sense of self.
PS just so I'll remember . Here is a person who was at one point extremely active places then fucked off for a couple years only to re-emerge beg for ( and almost get)every site under the sun , be active to the point of mental illness while the novelty or hope of snaring the couple he still couldn't crack lasted ,only to fuck off again.
So that that I only have this to say," Please get the fucking off part right this time"( remember practice makes perfect).

Rivals ,good one.
Btw with the pea brain of yours it wouldn't matter a lick whether you were here or not to defend yourself.

Written in memory of chalice except his would have been a whole lot funnier and without the grammatical mistakes.

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 02:35 PM
I'll be gone for the next 20-35 minutes while I take the dogs out and eat breakfast.

Barbarossa
12-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Who the fuck is kooltilldend? :blink:

Snee
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Dunno. Some nub from the bittard section, I think.

Skiz
12-14-2009, 09:49 PM
He was kool right till d end. :no:

Skiz
12-14-2009, 09:49 PM
The above statement may or may not be complete shite.

Alien5
12-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Who are Sayonara & Adios?

j2k4
12-15-2009, 12:05 AM
You've stolen a thread of no worth.

Well, it's what we make of it, innit.

kooltilldend
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
wow i didn't expect this from Idol (I don't really know anyone else who posted so no surprises there) but I guess crap happens

for those wondering, my sis is getting married next month and that's why I'm currently on vacation and haven't been active here (or anywhere else)

anyways, just figured I'd update those who care (which doesn't seem to be many - if any that is heh)

no worries though, I'll def. be back to annoy everyone here...whether you like it or don't :P

p.s. and I still suck at catching jokes :(

j2k4
12-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Quit being sensitive, that doesn't work here.

Idol is one of us.

Idol is particularly insensitive as a general rule to recent applicants such as yourself.

Sort of trying you on for future use, so to speak.

There are social equations to consider, mind.

callum
12-15-2009, 11:37 PM
for those wondering, my sis is getting married next month and that's why I'm currently on vacation and haven't been active here (or anywhere else)(

I wasn't wondering before, but I am now. Why would you be on vaction over 2 weeks before your sister got married, because she was getting married?

j2k4
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Maybe his sister is a bit of a chore or something else.

IdolEyes787
12-16-2009, 12:23 AM
They probably have different customs upon whichever world kooltiliopenedmymouth is from . Likely takes it an exorbitant amount of time to properly clean the mucus off the tentacles or something similar to that.

PlayeR
12-16-2009, 06:43 AM
kooltillthewhateverend
just go, u attention whore.

kooltilldend
12-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Quit being sensitive, that doesn't work here.

Idol is one of us.

Idol is particularly insensitive as a general rule to recent applicants such as yourself.

Sort of trying you on for future use, so to speak.

There are social equations to consider, mind.
I know...Idol told me that before too yet I am just way too slow catching up with jokes :P

@callum...you'll be surprised how long and how much time/effort Indian weddings take...in all truth though, the wedding doesn't really have a "lot" to do with me atm (it will soon though)...however, my current circumstances mean I'm on vacation as well

@Player...I'll kindly ignore that message ^_^

Albo Da Kid
12-18-2009, 07:45 PM
This is good for your social life ThreadStarter...400+ posts a day won't do you any good. Thank god your sister got married...It would have been better for you if she had done so sooner

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:10 PM
There's a law in his country that they have to wait until the girl's at least 11.
Or 8 with the parents approval.

megabyteme
12-19-2009, 12:52 AM
There's a law in his country that they have to wait until the girl's at least 11.
Or 8 with the parents approval.

And, with the further shift to conservatism, fewer and fewer parents are willing to give that early consent. Sad days. Sad days, indeed.*

*OK, this is too messed up to not give some kind of disclaimer. That should do it.