PDA

View Full Version : ReQ - GFT

MegLeetch
12-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Hello...
Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close, and had no luck. so if anyone would be kind enough to invitme, it would be grateful, i'm a good member and can you proof that.

Ratio Proof
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1236/ratios.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/641302521.png

pffm
12-15-2009, 02:58 PM
You seem a nice guy, good luck with the request. :)

anon
12-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Hello...
Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close

If you still have the ScT confirmation e-mails, or can !user yourself on their IRC, you may be able to get an SCC invite. :)

MegLeetch
12-15-2009, 05:11 PM
You seem a nice guy, good luck with the request. :)

Thanks for support.

Hello...
Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close

If you still have the ScT confirmation e-mails, or can !user yourself on their IRC, you may be able to get an SCC invite. :)

I have one friend with one invite for Scc but i dont want, i prefer GFT and i will try my luck. thanks anyway...

bumrocks
12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
In celebration of getting my privs back you have been chosen to be helped...As that is what I like to do...

Send me profile links to PtN and your Best tv tracker (as you put it your other thread) via PM...

bum

MegLeetch
12-16-2009, 12:24 AM
In celebration of getting my privs back you have been chosen to be helped...As that is what I like to do...

Send me profile links to PtN and your Best tv tracker (as you put it your other thread) via PM...

bum

i can't Pm'm you.

bumrocks has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clean some space plz.

bumrocks
12-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Done...

The must have changed the inbox quota amount since I had 36 more PM than I was supposed to...

Haven't had access to PMs in awhile...

bum

i can't Pm'm you.

bumrocks has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clean some space plz.