PDA

View Full Version : BCG Xmas Giveaway 5 accounts up for grabs!

stoi
12-16-2009, 05:39 AM
As its the season of goodwill etc, I have decided (hopefully in my wisdom and not folly) to give this place another chance.

I have not been on here for months (some may say thats a good thing lol) because I got disilusioned with the whole torrent scene, and basically P2P in general, its not like it was years ago, its all about speed and I want it now (pre times, speed, Trading, Selling etc etc etc), No one seems to have any patience anymore, or believes that its all about sharing with others what you have, its mostly take take take.

Anyway enough digression on why I have been keeping myself to myself lately, and onto the giveaway.

You will go into my referral tree on BCG.
You will get 15 gig on your upload on signing up.
You can not use this 15gig to Hit and Run, but it will give you a bit of leeway if you are like a kid in a candy shop (take take take again).
If you get leechwarned for low ratio, I will be banned from downloading from the tracker for 24 hours (just like every other member). So I will know.
If you do get picked, please take your time to read the FAQ and Rules and especially the SP Faq in our Forums, yes some may think they know everything there is to know about torrenting, but we work a hell of a lot different from any other tracker, and the SP inparticular will save your ass from getting banned in the first few days.
You must be able to get into IRC at least once (explantaion below)

I do not want links to other trackers, as I am not a member of any other trackers so its pointless.

Just tell me why you would like to be a member of BCG (no arse licking though, just be truthful).

I will run this to about Xmas, depending on how busy I am it may be Boxing day or even later when it closes, I will PM those fortunate enough to get an account.

Then I would like you to PM me back with a 10 character (letters, numbers, symbols of your choosing) passcode.

You then must come into BCG IRC #waitingroom as your account name here, ask to PM me (as i may not be around at the time) PM me on IRC with the code you PMed me here, and then we will sort it out.

It does sound very cloak and dagger, but I dont want anyone trying their luck by signing into IRC as your name, and getting an account in false pretenses, and once I generate the code, you only have 1 hour to sign up with it, hence why we cannot really do it via PMs on here.

Good Luck to everyone that enters, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members of FST (and P2Pers in general, remember its all about sharing).

PS: I do not give a shit if you used to be a member of SCT/UK-T or another site thats gone down, or if you have 20 seedboxes with 500TB of crap on them.

Rart
12-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Glad to see you back :). This is a great initiative, I hope some of the more...irresponsible members here won't ruin this chance for others.

Don't hesitate to contact the mods if you have reservations about proxied, dupe, shared accounts etc. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-restoring-the-confidence-at-the-invites-section-377973).

MoDyOnLiNe
12-16-2009, 06:21 AM
Wow , its nice to see you back dude :)

i wish that you can get me in the BCG , because im a huge fan of games

and i never been on a games tracker , people always says that BCG is the best of the best , so i'd be glad if u let me be a part of that tracker
i can also provide you some screen shots from my PC showing that i have +500 GB's of Games

Merry Christmas .

TTaKiK
12-16-2009, 07:36 AM
OMG,i really very want to be a part of BCG!!!
Soon i will have PSP and Xbox,and i need to download many games for this consoles,and i know, on BCG there very much games!
And i love to download new scene releases on PC=)
And i don't have good game tracker as Black-Cats Games:(
So,i will be VERY happy to be a BCG user
I'm not trader,i'm in scene only 4 month, and i promise to all BCG staff-
-ACCOUNT FOR ME.I willn't invite for money,and i willn't invite Police
AND I KNOW RULES-
P.S sorry for bad english,and THANKS!

forest2087
12-16-2009, 07:52 AM
BCG is the only tracker that has huge amount of Wii games... well that's what i've heard. So that's why i really would like to join it :D

Hope i get an invite, thx!

FACE_TO_FACE
12-16-2009, 08:16 AM
nice giveaway stoi. Merry Christmas :)

Totti
12-16-2009, 08:24 AM
Glad to see you back nice conditions for a giveaway and Merry Christmas :)

The_Martinator
12-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Welcome back, stoi and happy holidays from me too!

Like rart said, don't hesitate to contact the staff if you need help weeding out the bad seeds. That's what they're here for (among other things, lol).

alaakoura
12-16-2009, 10:36 AM
nice to see u again stoi and Merry Christmas

Glitterstep
12-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Nice WON stoi :)

awaited
12-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Good to see you stoi, and nice Giveaway

underground33
12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to u ... Nice from to get back here one month along time since u come here .. so i want to get bcg cuz i really big video games fan i search for games every where and i like to find old and het back again but i cant found it and if it found it will be with slow speed ,... (i hate slow )

Don't worry about ur account cuz i can't get warned for low ratio as i got seedbox and i seed long time on my computer and it'll be safe here

if u need any thing from me just tell ...

Have a nice day :)

thefinger
12-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Nice giveaway. :)

deroch
12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Hello, I would like to be apart of BCG. I used to be a member a long time ago(3+ years) i used to use it alot for ps2 games until the site was hacked and i lost my account. I have a Modded xbox 360, psp, and wii. I have yet to find a gaming tracker better than BCG and would greatly like to be a part of the site once again.

Happy Holidays
Thank you for you consideration

7th
12-16-2009, 02:20 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4594/stoinoel.png

DeNeDe17
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
can i have one ? why ? because BCG is the best place for games :* and it would be a nice xmas present :)
happy holidays

nperversion
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Firstly, thanks for the giveaway.

I'd like to be part of the community due to the reviews and opinions I've read about it. I'm a recently promoted dumper at redump.org project and could seed/upload several 100% redump sets (PSX, PS2, XBOX and GC mainly)

That and my [email protected] + 3x2GB DDR3 2000MHz hungry for Folding points :P

xa1ups
12-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Hello, i would like one as well so to get games for my PS2 and PC. I've heard its the best tracker when it comes to games.

I am a member of many other private trackers always managing to keep a good ratio (no seedbox here only my dsl). If you need any screen ratio proofs let me know. Thank you.

Request withdrawn but tyvm anyway.

NewMan
12-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Why i want BCG?

most if not all my current download is games+anime and few other categories.

that makes most HD occupied with this content, i need to join a more specific and specialized tracker in the sort of files that form about 80% of my downloads.

i prefer to have few but quality trackers than having every thing and works on nothing :)

regarding games, BCG is the best, so, i want to be there

Thanks

Frankthetank1
12-16-2009, 09:45 PM
id like to withdraw my request.

7th
12-16-2009, 11:08 PM
guess you dont want proofs. but i put a speedtest in anyway. I also know how IRC works and that would not be an issue.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/654776633.png

you don't really need a super connection to be ok into BCG... that's why stoi don't care about those tests...

Zoro
12-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Glad to see you back stoi
Nice Giveaway and Merry Christmas

TrollinThunder
12-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

IdolEyes787
12-17-2009, 02:46 PM

"Deeds, not words shall speak me" - John Fletcher

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-bcg-383377#post3354070

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-bcg-383377#post3354070)

McBride
12-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Nice giveaway,stoi

7th
12-17-2009, 10:40 PM

"Deeds, not words shall speak me" - John Fletcher

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-bcg-383377#post3354070

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-bcg-383377#post3354070)

hehe, this forum has "Eyes" everywhere! ;)

BABBY
12-18-2009, 06:11 AM
HI,
I love games and so i want to join BCG
I have psp slim, xbox 360 and PS2

My favourite games are pursuit force, mortal comb act and prince

I play games 2 to 3 hours a day and so i want to join BCG.
I have heard that i can get almost every old game on BCG, so want to be a part of BCG.

panaeolus
12-18-2009, 06:58 AM
yo stoi
great to see u around again,all times i miss ur post ,somekind of lag :P
hope to be the lucky this time
no need to explain why i wanna join :P
take care

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 12:46 PM
i this site to get another place i can use to dl torrenst and share thats the truth with no making it pretty

RainRoofer
12-18-2009, 01:52 PM
I'll be short.

I used to be gamer, playing everything ol school which is hard to find on tipical trackers, so 1 reason is that. Second is my younger brother who started like me but he plays new stuff, so I think it'll be beneficial for me and him.

moffe
12-18-2009, 02:01 PM
So... Why do I want to be a member of BCG?

Well, firstly and mostly, for the sheer access to "old" games... Im not that big a fan of the newer generation of games, they often really lack suffecient gameplay, but of course there are always exceptions. Such as DragonAge, MassEffect etc.

So, old games? Yeah - for instance, this sunday me and 7 friends are having a little xmas LAN (yeah, old school nerdynses!), and were keeping it old school. This means WarCraft 2, Duke Nuke 'Em, Doom, CS, GTA2 (not that fancy 3D, no MP shit) - but yeah, those kinda games. But an ever returning problem is getting a hold of old games, its not quite as easy as one would imagine. So the overall reason for me wanting to become a member of BCG, is the "archive". Seeing as brand newly released games are a dime a dozen.

But this is not my only reason, I also have a xbox and a Wii, though i don't get them used as much as I would like to, but again - I would love to expand my collection of QUALITY games for theese, without having to purchase them all ;)

Lastly, I currently only have two laptops and no working staionary, but do intend to purchase new spare parts (motherboard, graphic card, cpu, psu) once Diablo 3 hits the streets, that and perhaps the fact that playing Dragon Age can be a pain on this laptop as its starts to fry and hover above the table ;)

Besides my reasons for desiring to become a member of BCG, Im not sure what else to tell.

Im 26 and of Danish origin, been within the "torrent scene" for quite some years now and before that I did some couriering, but that just took way too much spare time. :)

I dont have a seedbox or any crazy home connection, i merely get by with my 15/2 connection. Ratio has however never been an issue and I do follow site/tracker rules.

Any additional or required information can of course be supplied.

...and I of course hope to have the chance of joining BCG :)

Best regards

stoi
12-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Well this did not take off as I thought it would lol last time there was 200+ replies.

ah well will make my job a bit easier in a couple of days time.

Granero
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello brother

Many thanks man for this .Really its the best Xmas surprise i have seen till now and i will not miss it

I apply to be apart of the best games tracker on the web (BCG), because i'm a big games lover and i'm spending most of my time playing games on my computer . In addition to that i wanna tell you that i have upgraded my PC the last month and i now i have good VGA Card ( G-Force 8800 GTS )and now i need a good resource for the games and there is no one better than BCG . My favorite games of all time are( PES with all it's editions - Call of Duty specially the last one - Need For Speed with all it's editions - Warcraft with all it's editions) and i always waiting for any new in games world
Far from games i have also heard that BCG have many another features like ( great community , good and collaborator staff in addition to extreme speeds ......,etc) the things that make me dieing to join this great tracker .

finally , i wish that you give me the chance and accept me to be a member of BCG and thanks again.

Regards,

BABBY
12-23-2009, 02:18 PM
hi friend (stoi),
i dont know whether i should bump or not on this post
but i really need it.

DeeJay007
12-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello mate. I would apply for the BCG account . Please, give an invite to me, because I am a gamer, and I really want to have a tracker special for games only. Please, I promise that if you will give me the referal, I will use this tracker a lot . I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year byt your family . Cheers !!

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Well this did not take off as I thought it would lol last time there was 200+ replies.

Fewer dupes.:whistling