PDA

View Full Version : Lil wayne rebirth

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Omg I'm listening to it right now, wtf was he thinking.

He is trying to play rock, but its an epic failure.

Also it was supposed to released in 2010 lol, but amazon
pre shipped it to all in pre buyers 3 months early.

Everyone go listen to it, I can't believe it.

Totti
12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
What else do you expect from a dumb ass rapper.....mainstream artists in America have been shit for the last 5 years

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 02:43 PM
What else do you expect from a dumb ass rapper.....mainstream artists in America have been shit for the last 5 years

What about hannah montanna? lol jk

I know but his rap is ok (ill just say ok)

But to fully understand what I'm saying listening to the trash on this album. I am in complete shock as once in a while I will listen to some of his songs.

He is like trying to rock while rapping, and it just doesn't work.

iLOVENZB
12-18-2009, 06:04 AM
You need lyrics to understand what he's mumbling about.

Ewwwyourface
12-18-2009, 01:51 PM
first off u need to speak english to understand lil wayne which most of u dont lol

if u didnt like drop the world one way trip and knockout something is wrong with u

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 02:42 PM
You need lyrics to understand what he's mumbling about.

Lol I agree on some of his music. :frusty:

lol and come on listen to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_K9WtkPHrw

jimmyg123
12-24-2009, 12:22 AM
I really enjoyed the old songs that lil wayne put out, like alphabet B*tches, A Milli, And some rnb remixes that he participated in, but this new album I got it a couple of days ago I cant stand it. I think he bombed it, but there is going to be die hard lil wayne fans that will stand by him no matter what kind of crap he comes out with.

pone44
12-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Lil Wayne is only good in Remixes. His lyrics are horrible compared to any east coast rapper.

jimmyg123
12-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Yes, Definitely not one of my favorite rappers. He has alot of fans though. I am more into east coast rap not just because I am from the east coast just because I just plain and simply like the music more.

iLOVENZB
12-24-2009, 06:39 AM
He's supposedly retiring soon.

Tv Controls you
12-29-2009, 08:33 AM

Ya him and dj drama are running for president :shifty:

iLOVENZB
12-29-2009, 08:54 AM

Hopefully turn out like KF Kenedy :lol:

Seriously, I listened to Drop The World Ft Eminem, and it was alright. Still don't have any hopes for this album, might give it a miss.

jorje
12-29-2009, 11:19 AM

Hopefully turn out like KF Kenedy :lol:

Seriously, I listened to Drop The World Ft Eminem, and it was alright. Still don't have any hopes for this album, might give it a miss.

:lol:

iLOVENZB
12-29-2009, 12:43 PM
JF Kennedy=
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination

l33tpirata13
12-29-2009, 02:31 PM
eh i didnt like the new stuff too merch. to be honest i didnt really like his "old stuff" either.

Vero
02-20-2010, 09:58 AM
He is pretty bad but he's got nothing on Soulja Boy. Can 1 person really take a bigger shit on hip hop than Soulja Boy?

Anyways back on topic, I will be dling and checking the album later just to see what the fuss is about. His rock/rap thing started from letting it rock I think.

iLOVENZB
02-20-2010, 11:39 PM
He is pretty bad but he's got nothing on Soulja Boy. Can 1 person really take a bigger shit on hip hop than Soulja Boy?

Anyways back on topic, I will be dling and checking the album later just to see what the fuss is about. His rock/rap thing started from letting it rock I think.

Soulja Boy is crunk, which is a sub-genre of Hip-Hop. Crunk isnt meant to be lyrically stimulating. Soulja Boy has some good tracks I Pray (Outro) and Successful.

snagit
02-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Mmm... Well to be honest with you all, it wasn't the best I've heard from him. However, some of the songs are pretty good like Die For You, Drop The World, Hot Revolver, Knockout, Paradise, Prom Queen, Runnin' and So Over You. :)

Tv Controls you
02-21-2010, 07:04 AM
Mmm... Well to be honest with you all, it wasn't the best I've heard from him. However, some of the songs are pretty good like Die For You, Drop The World, Hot Revolver, Knockout, Paradise, Prom Queen, Runnin' and So Over You. :)

That's basically the whole album lol...

I have a few friends that are like hard core wayne fans, so of course they pretend to like this trash...

But then you will turn on some real rock and they will want you to turn it off.
I think they just like to hear his voice or something lol :angry:

SelfMadeMMAn
03-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Great release

beansis
03-02-2010, 03:36 AM
lol at him trying to be Tech N9ne

iLOVENZB
03-02-2010, 06:20 AM
How the fuck does Weezy try the Tech N9ne? N9ne is a completely different style!

beansis
03-04-2010, 01:44 AM
How the fuck does Weezy try the Tech N9ne? N9ne is a completely different style!

tech mixes rock and rap, lil wayne . . . just sucks

iLOVENZB
03-04-2010, 03:30 AM
N9ne is Horrorcore, Weezy is South/Rap. BIIGG difference.

beansis
03-04-2010, 04:38 AM
N9ne is Horrorcore, Weezy is South/Rap. BIIGG difference.

I was comparing Techanina's success at mixing genres to Lil Wayne's lack of talent, not the differences in their styles. What other rapper can both rock and rap? Lil Wayne is pathetic at both:sick:.

I dunno if I would really call Tech horrorcore, although his last couple album have been pretty dark. I prefer he releases another Everready type album.

Great release

I disagree

iLOVENZB
03-04-2010, 08:21 AM
I was comparing Techanina's success at mixing genres to Lil Wayne's lack of talent, not the differences in their styles. What other rapper can both rock and rap? Lil Wayne is pathetic at both:sick:.

I dunno if I would really call Tech horrorcore, although his last couple album have been pretty dark. I prefer he releases another Everready type album.

Tech N9ne is Horrorcore, So is Eminem's old stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horrorcore#Notable_representatives

Eminem has combined both other genre's in some tracks also. Most of the tracks on this album are shit, but there are some good ones; American Super Star, Prom Queen and Paradice.

The thing that lets Weezy down is he makes more from his mainstream shit than his underground stuff.

beansis
03-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Most of the tracks on this album are shit, but there are some good ones; American Super Star, Prom Queen and Paradice.

The thing that lets Weezy down is he makes more from his mainstream shit than his underground stuff.

Can you point out what underground stuff of his you consider to be good? Because I consider all the songs you listed above, and basically everything else he puts out to be shit. The only "Weezy" song that I have heard and liked is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKv1Qrq3k-c&feature=related

I think you do not get what I am saying about TechN9ne. Tech can rock and rap. Lil Wayne can't rock or rap imo. If lil wayne suddenly started producing horrorcore that shit would suck too.

back1
03-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Lil Wayne is only good in Remixes

Tv Controls you
03-11-2010, 01:39 AM
I've actually come to sort of like drop the world off rebirth.
That's all though.

Lil wayne has too many good songs to count. Although as Back1 has stated his remixes is where he excels.