PDA

View Full Version : megabyteme wubs CN

ovisan
12-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Sorry for bringing BT stuff into the lounge but something really pissed me off today. What a slag would do and how many arses he licks just for some recognition of his help to a stupid tracker.

quote:
'check this out'
' I was able to get that old thread closed. I also reported the guy who reopened it for making ethnic comments about the staff here. I was not able to get him suspended, but I did get the picture he posted removed.'
'http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-how-is-cn-invit-system-370016' (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-how-is-cn-invit-system-370016)
'I also reported each of the pics from the review as "copyright violations" on tinypic. We will have to see if that is effective.'
'I spend a fair amount of time on FST. I am on fairly good terms with some of the staff. I will keep my eyes open for things like this and help out where I can. I cannot promise any more than making a good argument why things should be removed and those who violate FST rules should be punished. However, sometimes I make a pretty decent argument.'

You havin a laugh mate. I have never seen such hypocrisy to a human being. I have never done any harm to you, nor to that shite tracker but it seems that you keep on insulting and stacking me everywhere I go. I may not be on all the trackers you are, I may not have kids and a real familly like you do, I may not spend all my spare time posting on forums, I might even be thicker than you are but I least keep my dignity and not kiss everybody's arses to get to be somebody one day.

Laters

chalice
12-17-2009, 09:20 PM
You couldn't even get the quote function to work right so I'm not reading it.

It was prolly wank anyways.

Cabalo
12-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Quite an interesting read. :yup:

chalice
12-17-2009, 09:29 PM

That, coming from yourself, simply re-enforces my first thought.

pffm
12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Yea good read, I read it twice.

Cabalo
12-17-2009, 09:48 PM

That, coming from yourself, simply re-enforces my first thought.
Obviousment, I only read crap. You should join the fellas at the BT section. :naughty:

cinephilia
12-17-2009, 10:07 PM
i can feel your pain ovisan :(

poor you! :console:

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
:emo:

For those interested, and there doesn't seem to be (m)any... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-how-is-cn-invit-system-370016/page10

In this link (reopened after being dead for 2 1/2 mos.), you will see several slanders against the CN staff, one of my friends, and a staff member here.

You'll find ovisan's cheap efforts to bad-mouth the tracker AND in my quoted text, find the link to a pic indicating East Indians as "the reason why (blah, blah)". IMO, ovisan, you should have been suspended for your racist/ethnic slander- maybe since you brought this to everyone's attention, it will be looked at again.

Sorry you have no friends, family, house, life, car, food, water, oxygen, pets, dental hygiene products, ...sorry, what else was that?

Anyway, yer quite the sleuth- I use the same name on (almost) all my trackers- only when an inviter asks me to use a different name, do I. I have a good relationship with the staff here. And I make some convincing arguments (occasionally).

You seem to go out of your way to be a douche bag to as many people as you can. I like a lot of those people. Quit being an impotent prick and I probably won't notice you. Ever.

And honestly, next time someone violates the privacy of a tracker that works very hard to keep, I will get the shit removed even quicker. If the little cocksucker does something stupid while doing it, I will make every effort to see that they get punished.

Sorry, chalice. I will work on making shorter posts...:D

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 12:47 AM
I lub the Christmas spirit .
Hot cocoa and hugs all around. http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/santa-smiley-08.gif (http://www.instantsmileys.com)

brotherdoobie
12-18-2009, 01:36 AM
Merry Christmas, you scruffy Canadian, you.

Peace, brotherdoobie

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 01:53 AM
My personal hot cocoa recipe for everyone except ovisan. He probably doesn't have a mug or stove anyway...:idunno:

Bring to a boil-
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup sugar (raw or organic is nice if you have it)
1 cup water

After syrup forms and mixture bubbles, add in
1 quart milk
Bring to slow boil while stirring -don't scorch

add
1/2 tsp (good, not artificial!) vanilla

Place marshmallows in bottom of mug
Pour hot cocoa over
Add cream or milk to cool (if desired)

add whipped cream to top and garnish with cocoa powder, or syrup

Enjoy!

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 08:01 AM
No one cares, now stop it, or you'll both be getting a rodding.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:43 PM
What did I do, Skweeky? That ovary guy made lame accusations and I smacked him around for it. That's what we do here, isn't it?

And...I shared my Christmas cocoa recipe- just because I am nice. :innocent: If I could find a way to upload hugs, I would. Idol seems to like both. :D

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Smacking around is only allowed on either very serious(child abuse) matters or extremely trivial(the correct shade of red a strawberry lace should be) matters.
This qualifies for neither.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 12:55 PM
I would have to look back, but I swear I have seen others not playing nice here a time or two. :idunno:

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh you don't need to play nice. Au contraire.
It's just that stuff that started somewhere else, especially the bittard coral, isn't nearly amusing enough to get a proper rodding.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 01:15 PM
That's probably fair. I forget where I am sometimes. I spent a lot of time "up North" before migrating down here. I'll try to live up to the local standards. :)

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 01:19 PM
We're a simple folk :yes:

ckrit
12-18-2009, 01:50 PM
lolololololollmaofaowtflulzbbqidiots.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Did someone say bbq? I swear I heard bbq... :D

@Brian: (Why do I bother)...Over $1000 was raised by Brandon for Toys for Tots. I contributed to that. Actually, at one point, I thought the whole thing was going to fold because people kept bitching and casting aspersions on the project. I was behind it and I will contribute next year. I would like to see others get behind it as well. It's nice to see this community get together to do some good.

Oh, and fuck you Merry Christmas, Brian.

Skweeky
12-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Who is this Brian? We don't hold with Brians in the Lounge. :dry:

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
He's Cabalo's pet Christmas reject project. He's been banned for the past month or two and apparently has no other place to call home. He keeps creating new accounts and coming back. Pathetic, really.

He used to go by the name BrianH. He's been called lots of things though...

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 02:20 PM
He hates me so he can't be all bad.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Don't be so honest with hard on yourself, Idol. Yer somewhat tolerated by a couple liked by lots of us. And that's correct what counts. :console:

ovisan
12-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Indians? Such a numbnut

ovisan
12-19-2009, 12:19 AM
And I thought I speak gibberish

megabyteme
12-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Sorry ovary, which ethnic group were you implying as the "problem"?

Actually, forget it. Let's both move on as others have suggested.

I've said enough here. Peace.

And Brian...I have been trying to give you some breathing room in hopes that you could prove Cabalo right. Why not try to contribute something here? Either you are proving Cabalo right, or me. Which would you prefer?

gionman
12-19-2009, 12:59 AM
:nono: racism

enjoyed the read. Thank you;)

The_Martinator
12-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Oh, it's BrianH!! Now it all makes sense.

Nice nick, tho. Very cool indeed.

ovisan
12-20-2009, 05:05 PM
i just realised that I have used a hard language so I will use spoiler on my next post. It only for my mate megabiteme and his friends. For those of you who want to now what I ve said there is just a few BT related friendly advices.

Alrite then magabitemy mate, now that we made peace and we are friends I recon you need a few advices on how to get your (e-)dick bigger, cause this is what you care the most. I don't know if your ass kissing techniques are any good anymore cause you got here too late and most of us got sick of ass kissers and bum sniffers. A few more months like this and you will get to the same level in kissing arse as your mate Dildo da Stupid.
Here's a few tips for you:
- eat a real penis and then try to piss it
- tattoo a bigger penis on your existing penis
- stick a carrot up your bum and walk backwards

Start with these 3 mate. I hope it helps. And don't forget to go and moan to the CN staff about my posts again and while you there tell them to stop fooking about cause I will post a proper review of em on every BT related site. I know they told you that they have a script that catches anyone who makes a printscreen but we know they lie, like a cheap watch.

Another thing just for you to know those were not East Indians, nor West Indians and I am not racist but you, same as CN and a few ppl I know and I can't be bovered to mention here now, try to find little fawls I do and pick on them but that only helps me to prove how stupid you really are.

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 09:17 PM
That took you 2 days, ovy? :blink:

It's a week before Christmas. Remember, even if no one else does, Jesus loves you.

Take care.

ovisan
12-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Sorry mate, as I said it before, I have been a bit busy lately. Don't tell me you gonna kiss my arse now... It's proly the only one you havent yet.

i got another one for you bruv: you are a fooking nounce... kissing all CN staffers willies and fannys just so you can become a little staffer verthere one day

The thing is that I haven't done anything to you, to Rambo, to the albanian kid, nor to that silly tracker or their staff. You proly don't even know the story. Well here it is: rambo accused me of trading but he didn't do it himself, he asked Dildo tha Stupid to do it here publicly at fst(now read my sig), thanks to Detale I got over it although my faith in fst was gone. Then my CN account was banned, got over it eventhought it was my favourite tracker. After a couple of months I joined a good tracker - they were there moaning to the my latest tracker staff that I am a scammer and shit. Course CN staffers were not able to provide proper proofs and they were told off. I got over it again. Lately they done it again... talked to my fav tracker staffers to bann me cause of my scamms and guess what? They were toll to stick their shitty tracker and the 'proofs' up their little tiny but holes... I had to fight with another albanian (sez) who said my family are pigs while the other one was laughing. Now you...report me everywhere you can, even invoke Jesus and ask me to respect CN and swear like a second hand tart...

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Some people are just .... nice.

I know the concept is alien to me too.

ovisan
12-20-2009, 11:01 PM
yeah you are the one who he's talking about on CN forums when he says I quote 'I am on fairly good terms with some of the staff' :)
I also want to assure those pics were not racist, I will explain myself if needed.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 11:07 PM
yeah you are the one who he's talking about on CN forums when he says I quote 'I am on fairly good terms with some of the staff' :)

Somebody should tell the guys at CN that they've got an pathological liar on their hands.:O

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 11:08 PM
You are one angry little fella, aren't you?

The only reason you have even come to my attention is you were the one who reopened the thread in order to bad-mouth CN. In it, you posted a racial slander indicating that "where they were from" was part of the "problem".

I have been a member of CN for less than a week. I admire the amount of time and effort they put into their site. The members and staff have all been very friendly to me since I joined. I noticed that they were concerned about a review that had been posted and someone had reopened an old thread. I have zero interest in being staff anywhere. I repeat anywhere.

I am pretty good at making problems go away. My efforts took maybe 30 minutes. I posted exactly what I had done, who I contacted, and what I had said. I did this so that staff (or anyone else) could solve their own concerns in the future. My skills are no longer a necessity for them. If I wanted to be "important" I would have kept them reliant on me.

When I clicked on the link I found out it was you who had restarted the old thread and then I read all of your petty bullshit. I reported you for one simple fact. You were the one who made the racist "implication". I did not even bother to make an argument regarding what should be done about you. You, like usual, were insignificant. However, you decided to bring attention on yourself.

If you would like to avoid me and your inevitable emasculation, it is very simple. Don't be the guy who is making posts that attempt to insult my friends, slander race/ethnicity, or talk shit about the staff or owners of sites.

I mention the staff and site owners because they are the ones who make this community possible. If you do not like their site, go away and shut your fucking mouth. You are/were a guest. Show some respect.

BTW, my reputation and penis are just fine. I am certain you cannot say the same. ;)

ovisan
12-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Of course they are friendly if you tickle their genitals with every occasion you got. Tacking to you is pointless mate . You keep saying the same things in this bloody thread.

With staff permission I would like to bring that pic again and ask fst-ers if those people are Indians or even Asians. The catch is: if you are right and I posted a racial picture and upset the Indians or Pakistani I promise i will leave this place and stop bothering you or your e'friends' you are so proud of and you protect and love. But if I was right and that pic is showing something else and they are not related to Asia or any other shit you mentioned you will open a thread here named: ' I megabiteme, was stupid again'.

Deal?

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 11:55 PM
What is viewed as being racist varies widely from person to person so you are setting up one of those ridiculous TVCy situations again.
Post the picture if you want but somewhere else in relatively the same context ,don't comment on it and see if anyone else complains.

Personally I avoid accusations of racism by being equally insulting to everyone.

ovisan
12-21-2009, 12:02 AM
Alrite mate. I am up for it. But please, if anything goes wrong delete the whole thread alrite?

IdolEyes787
12-21-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm like a cop - serve and protect , but without the kickbacks, abusing my power , the screwing of prostitutes and stuff.

Or at least without the kickbacks.

Tv Controls you
12-21-2009, 12:17 AM
What is viewed as being racist varies widely from person to person so you are setting up one of those ridiculous TVCy situations again.
Post the picture if you want but somewhere else in relatively the same context ,don't comment on it and see if anyone else complains.

Personally I avoid accusations of racism by being equally insulting to everyone.

Lol not another one of those situations. :dry:

ovisan
12-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Just do what your told mate!

I hope you've noticed my thread in the request section. I ve been with MT since they re-opened, I just want ppl to comment on my picture and megabiteme to apologise

Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787)
stop spamingggggggg¬!
#41 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-megabyteme-wubs-cn-post3356716/postcount41)

IdolEyes787
12-21-2009, 12:26 AM

Lol not another one of those situations. :dry:

Soon,soon you won't be so lonely in the dp section ...................not that you are now.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 02:12 AM
Poll was here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-is-ovisan-racist-or-megabyteme-stupid-384398#post3356784

concession below...

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Here is my concession from the "poll" thread...

Yeah, I'm done with you and this poll. Getting caught up in your drama was the stupid part...I concede that your pic and comment were not racist. If you want me to say I was stupid, so be it. As per the agreement, I apologize to you for any stress or slander my comment caused you, ovisan. Best of luck to you with all the people who are "out to get you banned", etc.

We are done. I have no interest in future contact/discussion with you. Say your peace, in 2 days from now, I am adding you to "ignore" where you belonged long ago. It would be best if you would do me the same courtesy.

I am having this thread closed now. Feel free to post links to this in your thread.

As of this time, 52 people have viewed it and only 2 have bothered to vote- one indicating that he voted against me because I made the thread. No one cares.

pentomato
12-21-2009, 06:06 PM
You are one angry little fella, aren't you?

The only reason you have even come to my attention is you were the one who reopened the thread in order to bad-mouth CN. In it, you posted a racial slander indicating that "where they were from" was part of the "problem".

I have been a member of CN for less than a week. I admire the amount of time and effort they put into their site. The members and staff have all been very friendly to me since I joined. I noticed that they were concerned about a review that had been posted and someone had reopened an old thread. I have zero interest in being staff anywhere. I repeat anywhere.

I am pretty good at making problems go away. My efforts took maybe 30 minutes. I posted exactly what I had done, who I contacted, and what I had said. I did this so that staff (or anyone else) could solve their own concerns in the future. My skills are no longer a necessity for them. If I wanted to be "important" I would have kept them reliant on me.

When I clicked on the link I found out it was you who had restarted the old thread and then I read all of your petty bullshit. I reported you for one simple fact. You were the one who made the racist "implication". I did not even bother to make an argument regarding what should be done about you. You, like usual, were insignificant. However, you decided to bring attention on yourself.

If you would like to avoid me and your inevitable emasculation, it is very simple. Don't be the guy who is making posts that attempt to insult my friends, slander race/ethnicity, or talk shit about the staff or owners of sites.

I mention the staff and site owners because they are the ones who make this community possible. If you do not like their site, go away and shut your fucking mouth. You are/were a guest. Show some respect.

BTW, my reputation and penis are just fine. I am certain you cannot say the same. ;)

Sorry he made you cry.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Just curious, pent, which one of us are you referring to as "the crier"?

pentomato
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Just curious, pent, which one of us are you referring to as "the crier"?

I am refering to you, first in the other thread now on this one,attacking the same person, are you like 10 years old? Just asking, not trying to insult you or anything.

IdolEyes787
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
just curious, pent, which one of us are you referring to as "the crier"?

i am refering to you, first in the other thread now on this one,attacking the same person, are you like 10 years old? Just asking, not trying to pick you up or anything.:o

lamuller
12-21-2009, 06:39 PM
pento making friends already? You are going to make him cry lol

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 06:46 PM
I am aware that pent and lam are the same person entity. :rolleyes:

Don't be a prick, you prick :dabs:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5765/30976396.jpg

The self-pwnage that reveals is approaching the realms of legend.

Take care(s)...

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh, and THIS thread was started well before the "poll". Both were a result of ovisan getting butt hurt by me.

ovisan
12-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Fuck off mate.

You start a fight like a cunt you are, notice that youre loosing and now you are trying to get out of it with your head up! Well guess what? You are not. Your part of the deal was to start a thread in lounge named '' I megabiteme, was stupid again' and apologise to me and the entire board for fake accusations. Use the wee bit of dignity you got left and respect the deal.

You were quick enough to close that thread to 1-7 against you. I wonder what the score would be after 7 days. I have to add that the bloke who voted against me I have invited to 2 trackers a while ago but he's proly one of em twats who says thanks but never help when you need.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 08:50 PM
ovisan,

You got your "apology". That is all you are going to get. You even agreed that I did a lousy job on the poll. I couldn't get anyone to care, yet alone rise to the level of agreeing that the pic was racist. Fine. I accept that. I have apologized twice. This is the Lounge. Take it, or leave it. However, in a little less than a day and a half (more than generous on my part), you are going on "ignore".

The fact is, NO ONE cares. No one cares about you or your hurt butt.

I'm sure you will take this as an opportunity to have a "rivalry" with me. Nah. You weren't significant enough before, and nothing you have done makes you significant enough now. If it wasn't for people who "fight" with you online, you would be nobody. Oh, wait, you still are. :o

Have a good Christmas.

ckrit
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 08:58 PM
That's the spirit, ckrit! :happy:

Tv Controls you
12-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Fuck off mate.

You start a fight like a cunt you are, notice that youre loosing and now you are trying to get out of it with your head up! Well guess what? You are not. Your part of the deal was to start a thread in lounge named '' I megabiteme, was stupid again' and apologise to me and the entire board for fake accusations. Use the wee bit of dignity you got left and respect the deal.

You were quick enough to close that thread to 1-7 against you. I wonder what the score would be after 7 days. I have to add that the bloke who voted against me I have invited to 2 trackers a while ago but he's proly one of em twats who says thanks but never help when you need.

he has already apologized twice, but you continue to act like you want to argue.. Its very obvious he doesn't want to fight.

Also I have looked at your first post, and I tried to read it but it was so poorly laid out that I could barely understand it.

From what I understand you posted potentiality racist material about a site called CN???? I believe if megabyteme found it to be offensive in anyway he should have the right to report it.
If you can organize your data and information, I think more people would care.

Alien5
12-21-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Xh35MymZo

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks, Alien5. At least there will be something entertaining when people waste their time on this thread. :)

ovisan
12-21-2009, 09:42 PM
I havent start any fight you shitbag... they did, ask Rambo and Dildo. Most of all I dont give a flying fuck what others think about me, I am already someone and all I do here answering you pricks is ruining my reputation. I was answering your attacks, I havent said anything bad about you till you have posted that shit about me and CN staffers. You defended them, fair play to you, but you done that by dragging my name thru mud nad that I cannot accept.

What have we learned from this? That megabiteme doesnt know how to loose, therefore he will never win. His all philosophy of life is is to suck from others, and to kiss their arses. When you will learn to live on your own foot come back to me, apologise to what have you done and I will forgive you.

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787) Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787)
you are doing now whit megabitme exactly the same thing that he has done with Rambo, sez and Dildo and that is defending a prick.

If you want me to start all over again then let me know, I will be all yours when get back from Xmas hollyday. If not, please mate mind your wn businesses allrite?

Tv Controls you
12-21-2009, 09:53 PM
you are doing now whit megabitme exactly the same thing that he has done with Rambo, sez and Dildo and that is defending a prick.

If you want me to start all over again then let me know, I will be all yours when get back from Xmas hollyday. If not, please mate mind your wn businesses allrite?

He is most certainly not a "prick", he has showed me through his posting on my "tv controls you banned?" thread that he is a very thoughtful guy, and very kind.
I was put on the stand for something I posted and he voted for me to have another chance.. For Goodness sake he is a family man, who is always helping everyone, I personally think your jealous

Also if you don't want your business discussed, why post it on a public forum?

Although when I looked at the picture I didn't think it was racist at all.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
I havent start any fight you shitbag... they did, ask Rambo and Dildo. Most of all I dont give a flying fuck what others think about me, I am already someone and all I do here answering you pricks is ruining my reputation. I was answering your attacks, I havent said anything bad about you till you have posted that shit about me and CN staffers. You defended them, fair play to you, but you done that by dragging my name thru mud nad that I cannot accept.

What have we learned from this? That megabiteme doesnt know how to loose, therefore he will never win. His all philosophy of life is is to suck from others, and to kiss their arses. When you will learn to live on your own foot come back to me, apologise to what have you done and I will forgive you.

Tv Controls you

You really are mentally ill, aren't you?

I reported you because you made (debatable, at this point), a racist post and I think you are pathetically pursuing some of my friends (so, it really was a bonus in the whole reporting thing...).

Then you started this thread. You. You started this whole long, drawn out, stupid, boring, complete waste of time, shit. Fact.

You insisted on the stupid poll, too. Fact.

Who's reputation is being damaged by talking to whom? I have people PM'ing me and posting in the thread "why are you wasting your time on this guy?".

You are a complete fuckwit. Fact.

Again, because you are very slow in catching things...I have apologized.

Here is the part where you graciously accept.

Alien5
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
When you will learn to live on your own foot come back to me, apologise to what have you done and I will forgive you.

I have apologized.

Here is the part where you graciously accept.

now fucking shake hands, both of you. :@

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Hand extended...

Alien5
12-21-2009, 10:08 PM
not that one, the clean one.

Tv Controls you
12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
now fucking shake hands, both of you. :@

If ovisan actually agrees to "shake" on this all it will surprise me.

He made a big deal over what seems to be nothing (no offense to anyone) and is firm on his stance in this whole ordeal. Also he appears to be too stubborn to agree with megabyteme.

prove me wrong, :fst: shake on it. After all its Christmas guys, lets be happpy!

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Alright, Alien5, I had to try. You are wise to my tricks...:(

/me extends clean right hand and has no crossed fingers on the left...

Third time's a charm.

I apologize to you, ovisan, for reporting what I believed to be a racist post made by you. Since few will agree with my claim, I will take it back.

Edit- I do ask as a gesture of good will on your part, and a favor to those who are really not interested in this drama, to close this thread upon accepting my apology and hand.

ovisan
12-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Because Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/tv-controls-you-241787) is right and because I have used Alen5's words in my sig without asking for permission and also cause I respect when someone asks something politely I open my palm too and promise I will never pick on megabyteme(notice I have spelled your name the right way) or his friends. I wish you and your family a very nice Christmas dinner. ta-ra

chalice
12-21-2009, 10:28 PM
If you are short-sighted and you look at stuff under a microscope like germs and suchlike without your glasses on, does it matter?

Eh?

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Because Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/tv-controls-you-241787) is right and because I have used Alen5's words in my sig without asking for permission and also cause I respect when someone asks something politely I open my palm too and promise I will never pick on megabyteme(notice I have spelled your name the right way) or his friends. I wish you and your family a very nice Christmas dinner. ta-ra

I appreciate that, ovisan. Let's forget this and move forward. I see no reason to put you on ignore as I believe there will be no reason to do so.

Take care, and I (really this time) wish you a happy Christmas.

susiserken
12-21-2009, 10:58 PM
So i heard ovisan is a male prostitute and has sex for money, its a bit offtopic, but whatever.

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey, susiserken, don't pick on my new friend. :dry:

However, where were you 5 pages ago when I was all alone? :P

Alien5
12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
having sex for money and prostitution are the same thing.

ovisan
12-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Who told you that I am a gigolo susiserken (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/susiserken-224265) mate? Yur mum when asked where's your school money?

I wish I could shagg for money!

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 11:19 PM
The downside would be the inevitable male customers, or females who can't pick up guys in bars. Not a good customer base if you ask me... :sick:

There's legend of executive women who don't want to worry about "involvement", but I believe that is only a myth...:(

ovisan
12-21-2009, 11:31 PM
I choose my own clients

megabyteme
12-21-2009, 11:38 PM
This has been around for quite a while, but is still pretty good. Sorry, I could not find a youtube version to embed.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/5/Tricky-Prostitute-Gets-Played-498777.html