PDA

View Full Version : SCC Request

karachidude
12-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Hello guys,

i would like to request a SCC invite,since this site is all in one+many freeleeches and 0 day.

I joined IPT a couple of months ago,i have uploaded more than 40GB and downloaded only 623MB,i have a 2MBPS connection,every torrent i have ever downloaded is on seeding almost 20 hours a day.90% of the torrents i have downloaded from private sites are still on seeding:).

http://i50.tinypic.com/zt7s3l.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/atu4w7.jpg

I will also buy a 10-15$ seedbox in january for one or two months:D

When i get SCC I will giveaway TORRENTLEECH AND TORRENTVAULT & SCL to my mates at FST.They are all buffered a little,and with positive ratios:happy:.I will concentrate on SCC and IPT:D

I will not cheat the person who trust me and will maintain a Positive ratio:)

Please help me in my quest for SCC:)

Merry Christmas :D

sake
12-17-2009, 10:15 PM
If i get SCC I will giveaway TORRENTLEECH AND TORRENTVAULT & SCL to my mates at FST.They are all buffered a little,and with positive ratios:happy:.I will concentrate on SCC and IPT:D

:blink:

Take a look at this sentence buddy ... :)

karachidude
12-17-2009, 10:19 PM
ok...sorry..i corrected it know

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 01:34 AM
dude your ip is uncovered on your second tracker, Thats 1000000x worse than your username lol

116.xx.xx.xx is what im talking about right next to your name

lol and he changed "if" to "when" rofl :smartass:

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Karachidude no offense... um dude but if a kid has a pile of Oreo cookies on his plate and turns to me and says may I have another Oreo cookie ? I'm not exactly motivated to give him more of what he already has a surfeit of.
Besides imo the Oreos you already have are better then the one you are asking for anyway.
Also you use the "only downloaded 623MB" like that is something to be proud of.:unsure:

Rart
12-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Karachidude no offense... um dude but if a kid has a pile of Oreo cookies on his plate and turns to me and says may I have another Oreo cookie ? I'm not exactly motivated to give him more of what he already has a surfeit of.
Besides imo the Oreos you already have are better then the one you are asking for anyway.
Also you use the "only downloaded 623MB" like that is something to be proud of.:unsure:

Obviously that gives him a ratio of over 60, and as of such he has given back 60 times as much as he has taken. He has truly followed the philosophy of "seed till you bleed", and as of such, he is a real team player :01:.

deichmann
12-18-2009, 12:08 PM
that amazing, i'll be proud too if i'll seed like 60 times what i've downloaded

awaited
12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
I would just like to give you an advise, do not go for SCC with 2 mbps connection. try for it, when you are up with a seedbox.Personally i prefer IPT over SCC(who cares if it shows up some minutes later). I understand the urge for being part of "EVERY" 1337 tracker out there, when you are a new torrenter. But Give it some time, you will get into it, eventully.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 02:34 PM
I understand the urge for being part of "EVERY" 1337 tracker out there, when you are a new torrenter. But Give it some time, you will get into it, eventully.

That's the thing only "new torrenters " feel the need to be on every 0day.By the time that you've " earned your stripes" and have access to everywhere hopefully you will realize the stupidity of your actions and settle on being the best member possible on the 1-2 sites( whether 1337 or not ) that you value the most.

karachidude
12-18-2009, 05:39 PM
ok.thank u TV controls..i have covered my ip now.

Guys i m not a collector,i will giveaway all the 0 day trackers,Scc is the most awsum,plz help

i m trying for it at lionel hurtz giveaway thread.wish me luck :D

Burnsy
12-18-2009, 05:44 PM
ok.thank u TV controls..i have covered my ip now.

Guys i m not a collector,i will giveaway all the 0 day trackers,Scc is the most awsum,plz help

You're on some decent enough trackers at the moment mate. You mentioned your connection in your original post... you won't last long on SCC with that sort of connection :(

Just about everyone on there has a seedbox and minimum of 100/100Mbps down and up. You'd be giving up decent trackers that will allow you to source just about everything you want for a tracker you will find it impossible to keep a good ratio on... why??

karachidude
12-18-2009, 06:00 PM
@Burnsy

but i thought its easier to be there because of the freeleeches and the packs.i would not download things that will make my ratio go down

it is more like IPT than Tl i have heard :)

Burnsy
12-18-2009, 06:07 PM
@Burnsy

but i thought its easier to be there because of the freeleeches and the packs.i would not download things that will make my ratio go down

At the end of the day mate, it's entirely down to you if you want to go ahead and keep chasing for a SCC invite, but I personally think you would be making a big mistake...

Yeah SCC has a lot of FL packs and it also had FL .mp3 and appz but it'll take you ages to build up a decent buffer... your connection will be up against 100Mb connections... so you won't be uploading a great amount regardless of FL or not...

I think you might find it a LOT easier sticking to what you have for now tbh... but inevitably you will do what you think's best.

Good luck anyway mate :)

Cabalo
12-18-2009, 06:20 PM
@Burnsy

At the end of the day mate, it's entirely down to you if you want to go ahead and keep chasing for a SCC invite, but I personally think you would be making a big mistake...

Yeah SCC has a lot of FL packs and it also had FL .mp3 and appz but it'll take you ages to build up a decent buffer... your connection will be up against 100Mb connections... so you won't be uploading a great amount regardless of FL or not...

I think you might find it a LOT easier sticking to what you have for now tbh... but inevitably you will do what you think's best.

Good luck anyway mate :)
That's some good piece of advise. SCC is the el dorado of torrenting for people with boxes, who want to cross seed. For home users like most of us all, it can be quite hard to keep a healthy account there.

karachidude
12-18-2009, 06:29 PM
@Burnsy AND Cabalo

ok..u guys are more experienced than me,and know a lot more than me.Thanks for the advice,i will follow it:D

I withdraw from asking for the SCC invite for know :(,but i will have it one day :D