PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day is over and so I guess is this thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 04:00 PM
I2 looks pretty damn awesome! Too long to wait- someone upload it NOW. :(

aen
12-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Yesterday I had a dialog with the wall. The wall told me that Santa do not know anything about private trackers and the best way to get into private trackers is to stop talking with walls.

dviree
12-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Scarlett aint pretty its Megan fox! DAMN!

Magnum
12-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Can you invite me into FSC?You probably say that:people collect trackers but i would like to say that i have enough places for my most favourite content and i only join great comunities for spending my time and i'm not just talking about comunity but i'm part of comunity and you can find me even on forums ,like here.I've never been warned, kicked, or banned from a tracker before and I don't intend to start now .
Why I Want FSC ?Well... There are very few trackers with a good community.. And FSC seems to have the best community that is available right now. The fact the users can upload anything indicates to me that the content will be of wide variety. It seems to me that along with a great members, comes great and friendly staff . I feel that place like FSC that are hard to get into are the safest sites to use. Also, after reading about all the highly experienced people who are on the forums at FSC I feel that I could greatly benefit from the information shared there.I'm trustworthy,you'll see...The reviews I have seen for this trackers are alll tremendously positive.
It was all i wanted to say, now i let u to judge me and ofcourse,thank you for reading.
If you wish to help me i appreciate!
Regards!

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 08:40 PM
OK now tell me why you want to join FSC without any reference to community or content.*

*Trick question** .

**Creative thinking required***

***Ungiveaways are a bitch .Spouting off by rote what you assume will work ...doesn't seem to.:(

Magnum
12-27-2009, 08:54 PM
This is a subjective question Idol....
Well it was always my dream to join a place like this.I always wanted
to work for a community where I could get ample opportunities
to learn a lot of things that could help in alround ....I'm an excellent team player, I'm a very good problem solver, and I work hard to get the job done. For these reasons, I'm confident I'd be an asset to this group. I hope that my experience shows I'm suitably qualified to fulfill the position

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 08:57 PM
can i make a request...?
i really really need Karagarga.
there are alot of movies i need (classic old and cult) i cant find anywhere ..some said that karagarga have them..i need to get there ..so if there is anybody an help i will be happy
thanks .

Give me an example of some of the sort of things that you are looking for with a short explanation as to why and PM me a link to your goem account.

Apparently you "needed" it so much you couldn't be bothered to answer a simple question and decided providing a couple ratio proofs someplace else wouldn't necessitate admitting you were full of crap..

Cunt.

I'd be an asset to your group.

It's not my group ,I'm a very tiny , inconsequential part of that site.

I do take some pride in the fact that even at that I'm still more important the fatcat though.:yup:

Magnum
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM
I'd be an asset to your group.

It's not my group ,I'm a very tiny , inconsequential part of that site.

I do that some pride in the fact that even at that I'm still more important the fatcat though.:yup:
Sorry :shifty: Edit now!

hagckz0r
12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
You still haven't entered Fsc magnum? I saw an old thread where some persons, members of FSC recommended you. Wonder why you aren't there... np, life is a biatch. If Idol is kind I'd like to ask him what members he recomended to Sear...

You bloody pirates have a great night !

@LE Oh Cabalo I see.. they must have had a good reason for denying him. :)

Cabalo
12-27-2009, 10:06 PM
he isn't there because back then a sysop rejected his candidature. I remember that thread.

Magnum
12-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I talk with DV8type 1 year ago.....but no answer until now I do not want to bother him.Old story...
Anyway thanks for support!

sez
12-27-2009, 10:28 PM
I can totally vouch for magnum.I know he's older and just as mature and I figure he has all those good qualities that come with age to handle his account well.He's got dependents AFAIK :P

He's really humble something that's easily noticeable from first interaction and I think that's one of the things I like most about him.Aggravate him as much as you want but you won't hear him utter a single slur back at you.Wrong him but instead of a shut door, you get a conducive environment to right things up.

He's been around long enough,knows the ropes and frankly if its on merit then I think he does out qualify most of the people who have publicly applied thus far.
His weakness?well I think at times he can be too trusting,although I figure he's more cautious nowadays than the days when he used to give out invites 'krembo style' lol.
You really gotta love his spirit though,I actually once had to pull him out of another forum to come and read somebody else's invite request and along with my word(at the time still a stranger to him) he was convinced enough to give this stranger an opportunity to one of his favourite trackers.Not many people are that human even in RL.
I say good things come to those who wait but also good people who wait.

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks Idoleyes for suggesting my name to Sear.I signed up there and pretty much like the feel about the forums out there.

If Idol is kind I'd like to ask him what members he recomended to Sear...

That's it .
I just want to add that these aren't really my invites to give, it's all sear's generosity and as such ( no reflection on what I think of anyone else that has applied ) I'm only suggesting people that I'm as positive as possible about so as not to abuse that generosity .

Also given out a couple other invites - one to a music tracker and one having to do with Something Else.

I do appreciate anyone that has taken the time to properly request though.Even if you don't get what you ask for right now I promise I will keep my eye on you so maybe in the future.:)

sheriff 01
12-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Will you be keeping an eye on me idoleyes787 because i definately have my eye on you. :lol::lol::lol:

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 10:42 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-you-have-a-feline-stalker.jpg

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 10:55 PM
I think I might have been the guy sez asked Magnum to help. Or perhaps he has helped more than one of us that way. Regardless, Magnum (and sez) helped me and I still appreciate him (them) for that!

Funkin'
12-28-2009, 06:08 AM
Congrats to Glitterstep!

Can you invite me into FSC?You probably say that:people collect trackers but i would like to say that i have enough places for my most favourite content and i only join great comunities for spending my time and i'm not just talking about comunity but i'm part of comunity and you can find me even on forums ,like here.I've never been warned, kicked, or banned from a tracker before and I don't intend to start now .
Why I Want FSC ?Well... There are very few trackers with a good community.. And FSC seems to have the best community that is available right now. The fact the users can upload anything indicates to me that the content will be of wide variety. It seems to me that along with a great members, comes great and friendly staff . I feel that place like FSC that are hard to get into are the safest sites to use. Also, after reading about all the highly experienced people who are on the forums at FSC I feel that I could greatly benefit from the information shared there.I'm trustworthy,you'll see...The reviews I have seen for this trackers are alll tremendously positive.
It was all i wanted to say, now i let u to judge me and ofcourse,thank you for reading.
If you wish to help me i appreciate!
Regards!

You forgot to tell him(as you did when you asked me) about your past rejections. The next time you ask someone to help you out with this tracker(and I'm sure there will be a next time), be honest up front and tell them. Don't let them find out on their own by digging through your history, as this makes you look like you're hiding something(which I guess you are).

thefinger
12-28-2009, 06:56 AM
I want SCC invite.

The_Martinator
12-28-2009, 08:01 AM
i want scc invite.

ok. :P

YoYoY
12-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi ,.....
I'd like to request FSC if possible .
just to be clear , I asked a staff member for an invite but that was a long time ago.
I've been away for a while , and in that period i lost alot of my accounts because I had to pay more attention to my studies and with the closing of Sct and the rabbit , I almost lost everything , so I was thinking if i could start over in a new community which I'm really curious about.
My history isn't the best , but also not the worst. I mean everybody makes mistakes and everybody has black spots in their history . the most important thing is that i learned from them.
I don't know what qualities should i have to be able to join FSC but all i can say is that I'm going to share with the community my passion and my hobbies
So if you have any questions , I'll be here.

P.S. I'm a little music produce , I don't know how would this help me with my request but i thought you might want to know :)
here is a sample of my music :
http://music.sharemusic.com/_Jerusalem/audio/621428/1713.html

-YoYoy

Totti
12-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Congrats Gillterstep hope you enjoy :) !

megabyteme
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I enjoyed your song, YoYoY! Nice job. I also like the dedication behind it.

I hope you find a community in which you can share, and continue to grow, your musical talents.

Best wishes,

MBM

hagckz0r
12-28-2009, 04:24 PM
I do appreciate anyone that has taken the time to properly request though.Even if you don't get what you ask for right now I promise I will keep my eye on you so maybe in the future.:)

I'll improve, I promise. Thank you for this opprotunity, to every one else you shouldn't be disappointed if you didn't get where you desired. Keep aiming at your goal and eventually you'll hit the 'hot spot' :D

cinephilia
12-28-2009, 05:09 PM
no miracles happening yet :angry:

kingboom4
12-28-2009, 06:28 PM
I would love to get an invite to blackcats... the reason being I just recentrly hacked my wii and my littel 5 year old son plays games on the wii... problem being, I do not work, so my income is not great, therefore it is very difficult to afford games on the wii... specially at this time of recession... My wii is hacked or soft modded but I havn't tested it because I have not found a good place or trusted place where I could download wii games from.... I read somewhere here that blackcats is one of the best game trackers around, therefore I would love a blackcats invite. (only if possible) :)

PS: last time I bought games on the wii was over a year ago and was only able to spend £20 which meant I could only get one game or nothing... I was lucky that I got twillight for £20, the guy on the till gave me a discount because he liked my little kevin. Kevin was about 4 years old at that time... :D I was glad that I got a game for Kevin...

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 06:35 PM

God helps those who help themselves.:idunno:

Btw contrary to popular belief this isn't a " what the fuck it's worth a shot " thread.

viperain
12-28-2009, 06:51 PM
hi. i would like invite to TorrentLeech. i had one before but i because of low speed i got bad ratio and the account was shut down. now after i move to 400Kbit upload i can maintain good ratio with no problem.i also on the base all week and only home at weekends so the PC is uploading all week and downloading in weekends so i can keep great ratio. i hope u consider to send me one. thank you

7th
12-28-2009, 07:16 PM

who promised miracles here? :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I would love to get an invite to blackcats... the reason being I just recentrly hacked my wii and my littel 5 year old son plays games on the wii... problem being, I do not work, so my income is not great, therefore it is very difficult to afford games on the wii... specially at this time of recession... My wii is hacked or soft modded but I havn't tested it because I have not found a good place or trusted place where I could download wii games from.... I read somewhere here that blackcats is one of the best game trackers around, therefore I would love a blackcats invite. (only if possible) :)

PS: last time I bought games on the wii was over a year ago and was only able to spend £20 which meant I could only get one game or nothing... I was lucky that I got twillight for £20, the guy on the till gave me a discount because he liked my little kevin. Kevin was about 4 years old at that time... :D I was glad that I got a game for Kevin...

Anyone know how I could get into blackcats? I have been trying for at least a year now, but seems as if it is impossible to get in...

PS: Any sign up dates for upcoming year?

In reference to RevTT opening

Coool... Can anoyone give me background information about this tracker? How many torrents it has, How many active members, seeders leechers ratio? anything... :D thank you :)

RevTT isn't the best place for Wii but I take it you signed up. It's got 750+ active Wii torrents.

Btw I'm not heartless but for someone from the UK your IP is doing weird things here.
If you could PM me some proofs and maybe a picture of you and Kevin ( not heartless but jaded ) maybe I'd consider.

7th
12-28-2009, 07:20 PM
this isn't a "what the fuck it's worth a shot" thread.

Idol, you know a lot of people here knows that but... why not give it a shot anyways? :whistling

:lol:

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 07:24 PM
hi. i would like invite to TorrentLeech. i had one before but i because of low speed i got bad ratio and the account was shut down. now after i move to 400Kbit upload i can maintain good ratio with no problem.i also on the base all week and only home at weekends so the PC is uploading all week and downloading in weekends so i can keep great ratio. i hope u consider to send me one. thank you

I made a promise to the former sysops of TL that I wouldn't give out any invites here and although I doubt he remembers what I said I always try to keep my word regardless. so sorry no TL invites to you or anyone else viperain.:(

viperain
12-28-2009, 07:27 PM

I made a promise to the former sysops of TL that I wouldn't give out any invites here and although I doubt he remembers what I said I always try to keep my word regardless. so sorry no TL invites to you or anyone else viperain.:(

Ok. i understand. thank you any way

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 07:34 PM
this isn't a "what the fuck it's worth a shot" thread.

Idol, you know a lot of people here knows that but... why not give it a shot anyways? :whistling

OK lend me a hat and I will just put everyone's name in it and who ever gets picked can consider it an act of God.

Edit: sorry God didn't consider that at all amusing and informed me that He doesn't let anyone into Heaven on faith alone so I would be wise to follow His example.

Ironically God's apparently not in the Holiday spirit.:unsure:

Ok. i understand. thank you any way

You are welcome anyway.:)

7th
12-28-2009, 08:02 PM

He (God) doesn't let anyone into Heaven on faith alone so I would be wise to follow His example.

nice answer Idol :)

but don't forget that one of those crucified beside Jesus where actually saved practically only by faith :)

YoYoY
12-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi ,.....
I'd like to request FSC if possible .
just to be clear , I asked a staff member for an invite but that was a long time ago.
I've been away for a while , and in that period i lost alot of my accounts because I had to pay more attention to my studies and with the closing of Sct and the rabbit , I almost lost everything , so I was thinking if i could start over in a new community which I'm really curious about.
My history isn't the best , but also not the worst. I mean everybody makes mistakes and everybody has black spots in their history . the most important thing is that i learned from them.
I don't know what qualities should i have to be able to join FSC but all i can say is that I'm going to share with the community my passion and my hobbies
So if you have any questions , I'll be here.

P.S. I'm a little music produce , I don't know how would this help me with my request but i thought you might want to know :)
here is a sample of my music :
http://music.sharemusic.com/_Jerusalem/audio/621428/1713.html

-YoYoy

Any chance IdolEyes787 ? :)

I enjoyed your song, YoYoY! Nice job. I also like the dedication behind it.

I hope you find a community in which you can share, and continue to grow, your musical talents.

Best wishes,

MBM

Thanks mate , I'm glad you enjoed it. :D

Am a superstah :P

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 10:57 PM

You should live your life under the assumption that there is always a chance.

NewMan
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM

True :geptardrod: or :badrod:

YoYoY
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM

well , i'll keep that in mind :)

sear
12-29-2009, 02:41 AM
Well it was always my dream to join a place like this.

You may not have meant it like this but seriously how can joining a tracker be your dream. I dream of women with big tits and having a fat bank account but a tracker? :pinch:

megabyteme
12-29-2009, 02:48 AM

You may not have meant it like this but seriously how can joining a tracker be your dream. I dream of women with big tits and having a fat bank account but a tracker? :pinch:

You may both share the same dreams, but only one is available here. :D

There are some good people who have applied in this thread. Hopefully we can see more than a couple on FSC in the near future.

sheriff 01
12-29-2009, 02:58 AM

Sear, it appears that i have been living what you are dreaming of for years now. It is a good life indeed. Keep chasing the dream m8.:)

Magnum
12-29-2009, 06:59 AM

Everyone has dream.Same people dreams of womens,accounts in banks or expensive cars....:) I have a beautiful family, with a beautiful wife,a great kid....is all that matters to me on dreams :)
About FSC is a unique opportunity to go in.I am on more than enough trackers to adequately find and get what i need.What i am looking for is a place with a great group of people.From what i have seen, read, heard the best places for this are either FSC.
Regarding the text is just the background....

sear
12-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Fair enough Magnum I just hate it when I see people say xxx tracker is my 'dream'. I think it's probably a language thing but still it irks me, nothing against you personally.

Totti
12-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Sear are their any more contenders or have you filled the quota you set for yourself?

Enlightened
12-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I would love to check out TTC, since Idoleyes is playing "God" now..LOLJust kinda weary about the "incident" here

URL=http://img412.imageshack.us/i/ttcb.jpg/]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4117/ttcb.jpg[/URL]

But I am gonna put my name down for TTC anyway.

The_Martinator
12-29-2009, 12:50 PM
You a PS wizz? Or do you read people's PMs?

I don't believe that message, tbh.

IdolEyes787
12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
I can say with some certainty that at least one of you isn't getting the joke.

Sear are their any more contenders or have you filled the quota you set for yourself?

:unsure:I don't think sear has a quota , he can/will invite anyone he wants .The "quota " was put on how many people that he would invite that I recommended.
I think that was mainly made so as not to give anyone( including myself) the idea that I had carte blanche here.

@Enlightened give me your email .
Always remember that being a member of TTC is an awesome responsibility and please use the power wisely.
PS and never under any circumstance invite Martin.

I think it's even in the rules.

The_Martinator
12-29-2009, 02:59 PM
If it isn't, it should be.

Seriously, I don't get the joke. :unsure: Maybe I should look into this the99 person...

Rart
12-29-2009, 03:36 PM
I would love to check out TTC, since Idoleyes is playing "God" now..LOLJust kinda weary about the "incident" here

URL=http://img412.imageshack.us/i/ttcb.jpg/]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4117/ttcb.jpg[/URL]

But I am gonna put my name down for TTC anyway.

:fst:

cinephilia
12-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Idol, i beg you to invite my friend thefinger to SCC

Enlightened
12-29-2009, 07:18 PM
@Enlightened give me your email .
Always remember that being a member of TTC is an awesome responsibility and please use the power wisely.
PS and never under any circumstance invite Martin.

I think it's even in the rules.

Wow ! :lol: That will be an awesome GIFT, to wrap things up for the end of the year. :DThanks..........email furnished.:yup:

URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/kowtow.jpg/]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9567/kowtow.jpg[/URL]

Cabalo
12-29-2009, 07:33 PM
:rolleyes:

thefinger
12-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Idol, i beg you to invite my friend thefinger to SCC

Thank you mate.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 04:19 PM
I've decided to close this thread.Apologies to everyone but it's really not worth the aggravation.
Maybe I'll make another one after Hell freezes over, the Sun sets in the East and everyone in the World is trustworthy.

Edit I'll leave it open for a while for the yuks but I'm not seriously considering anymore applications.

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 05:21 PM
my one and only concern: did you invite thefinger? :(

megabyteme
12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
/me sits on Idols lap and pulls off his white beard...

Hey, you aren't really Santa! :(

And please tell me that's a candy cane in your pocket...:yikes:

thefinger
12-30-2009, 05:30 PM

Now i have SCC. Don't worry my mate. Thanks for all.

And why don't add me friends. i add you. :P

NewMan
12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Maybe I'll make another one after Hell freezes over, the Sun sets in the East and everyone in the World is trustworthy.

At that time there will be no more to do in this life (if there was a life)

the reality in handling issues is a must, we cant leave this world, so, we have to change it as much as we can, every one has to play his role, may be the following generations will succeed

so, there must be a start point and that is our role.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 05:44 PM

Now i have SCC. Don't worry my mate. Thanks for all.

And why don't add me friends. i add you. :P

Just want to state that at least one of us understands what is going on here and no (emphatically) I didn't invite thefinger ( or anyone else) to SCC .
Sorry.:(

At that time there will be no more to do in this life (if there was a life)

the reality in handling issues is a must, we cant leave this world, so, we have to change it as much as we can, every one has to play his role, may be the following generations will succeed

so, there must be a start point and that is our role.

That's very profound but I've decided to leave next Tuesday at half past two in the afternoon if people here don't stop disappointing me.

Cabalo
12-30-2009, 06:09 PM
/me sits on Idols lap and pulls off his white beard...

Hey, you aren't really Santa! :(

And please tell me that's a candy cane in your pocket...:yikes:
Close your eyes and open your mouth... :shifty:

hagckz0r
12-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Aww, ahahah I bet something sticky is going to splash the screen :D

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 10:45 PM
If you want filth I suggest you find a goat or something.:snooty:

YoYoY
12-30-2009, 10:50 PM
That's very profound but I've decided to leave next Tuesday at half past two in the afternoon if people here don't stop disappointing me.

and how did we disappoint you ?

i have one simple rule which will make everything more serious than this.
i know that there are kind of people who just dont stop breaking the rules , messing around and spamming unless they get punished so make this thread for applications ONLY and anyone writes something other than his application get's a one big warning , so if spamming is what bothers you , this rule should put an end to this

there are really good people around here who deserve to get what they are looking for , they may be few , but they extist . :)

good luck Idol

7th
12-30-2009, 11:02 PM

so make this thread for applications ONLY and anyone writes something other than his application get's a one big warning

that would make this thread... uhhh... boring

but... Idol make the rules here I think :ermm:

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 11:07 PM
The rules are that there aren't any rules.

That and maybe don't insult the OP.:blushing:

The second one is more of a suggestion that a rule though.

aen
12-30-2009, 11:15 PM
no invites 4 me = no love for you in the New Year *lol*

megabyteme
12-30-2009, 11:16 PM

Perhaps we should turn this into a game of nomic to decide who gets an invite to their site of choice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomic

:shifty:

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 11:23 PM

and above all, never insult the guy in OP's sig (you could end-up with a global ban) :sneaky:

Rart
12-30-2009, 11:36 PM

Perhaps we should turn this into a game of nomic to decide who gets an invite to their site of choice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomic

:shifty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinball#Calvinball

YoYoY
12-31-2009, 12:16 AM
so make this thread for applications ONLY and anyone writes something other than his application get's a one big warning

well...., if you are bored you can watch tv it has exciting tv shows and movies , you should check them out. :)
that's excatly what I'm talking about , you're not taking this seriously and i think you should do.
And i know that Idol is the one who makes the rules and I do respect that . it was a suggestion , he has the right to ignore it if he wants.
with all respect , I won't blame Idol if he closed this thread .:mellow:

7th
12-31-2009, 01:06 AM

I won't blame Idol if he closed this thread .:mellow:

he will close it one day anyway and you're taking it too seriously but I understand and respect your opinion... I'll stop bothering ok?

but again, you're taking too serious, this is just internet you know? :)

ps: that was the last one...

YoYoY
12-31-2009, 01:20 AM
I won't blame Idol if he closed this thread .:mellow:

he will close it one day anyway and you're taking it too seriously but I understand and respect your opinion... I'll stop bothering ok?

but again, you're taking too serious, this is just internet you know? :)

ps: that was the last one...

I'm sorry if I'm taking this seriously. I don't mean this :).
it's just these pointless comments are what pisses me off , thanks for understanding.
I apologize again and I wish you all a merry christmas :D

Cabalo
12-31-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm sorry, but last time I checked I wasn't goat material :happy:

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 03:14 AM
You are using the same convoluted logic that people like to apply to this site where the mere fact that you are a member there makes you bad.:(

Cabalo
12-31-2009, 03:19 AM
So does that mean we aren't ?

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 03:42 AM
cgSPsSOICE0

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry, but last time I checked I wasn't goat material :happy:

:lol:.....+1 rep for this post

aen
12-31-2009, 03:43 PM
3h 19m until 2010.
make me happy.
:D happy new year FSTers ^^

cinephilia
12-31-2009, 05:14 PM
:angel1:

t5_Y_mVNU3Q

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Sounds like Hall and Oates .

cinephilia
12-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Oattes Van Schaik is far better though

brightsid
12-31-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the memories IdolEyes
I love the 80's. The decade of Class and Style.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/Hall-Oates-ICan%27tGoForThat.jpg

:P

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 05:43 PM
I hope that was sarcasm.

Daryl Hall had a good voice though.

Brightsid if you like the 80s you need to watch Streets of Fire:yup:

and yes that is Diane Lane.

juSXZPDCsKg

brightsid
12-31-2009, 06:06 PM
I have good memories of the decade, but the style was a joke. I've seen the Vhs as a teen I'll definitely try to find OST.

edit: my suggestion check Dafoe's next film To Live and Die in L.A.

megabyteme
12-31-2009, 07:10 PM
I stand corrected, now I can picture you as a Regis and Kelly watcher, cine... :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 08:55 PM
I have good memories of the decade, but the style was a joke. I've seen the Vhs as a teen I'll definitely try to find OST.

edit: my suggestion check Dafoe's next film To Live and Die in L.A.

Seen it .Actually uploaded it someplace.
Imo contains of the best car chases ever filmed.Also any who only knows William Peterson as a pudgy Grissom on CSI will be seriously shocked to see him kick some serious ass in it.Seriously.

Third best into oncoming traffic chase after Ronin and the one in the second Matrix .

rZ_39lxlDAg

brightsid
12-31-2009, 09:32 PM
I'll try the hd version to refresh the memories
I prefer Peterson's perfomance as Will Graham. Very underrated movie at least comparing to others with similar style

megabyteme
12-31-2009, 09:39 PM
I agree I like him better in CSI. I do think the acting styles just got a bit dated. Also, it is kinda odd to see "Grissom" playing as a tough guy after seeing him as the calm "brain" for so long. :)

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 10:44 PM
I agree I like him better in CSI. I do think the acting styles just got a bit dated.

Funny I just watched Jaws again the other day and I was struck by how different it was from current movies.
You certainly won't find any of the cinéma vérité shots like Spielberg had in the beach montage in current blockbusters .
You also don't get many scenes just there to create a sense of place or nearly as much character denouement .
Oh well at least there are bluescreen FX and loud intrusive music to compensate.:dry:

nioin3k
12-31-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey IdolEyes, I was wondering what you would recommend for a Movie/Documentary tracker. Preferably popular movies in high quality, perhaps television as well!

My brother was very interested in PassThePopcorn, but it seems as though they may be difficult to get into.

Once I find out which tracker I'm interested in, I can post my ratios for what.cd and demonoid. I also have great ratios on TorrentLeech and IPtorrents, if you'd like to see those. I'll include a speedtest as well.

Perhaps I'm going to fast. Anyhow, I'd appreciate your suggestion on a tracker!

Thank you.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 11:47 PM
TL or IPT I don't think that there are any better trackers for both movies and TV than those.

PTP I guess is good and it didn't use to be that hard to get into. Sorry but I'm not really current on what is going on there.They told me that I couldn't browse of my server:unsure: and since I basically do all my torrenting using it I inadvertently let my account lapse.

I think goem's pretty good if you don't mind sometimes less than stellar speed.I's got more movies/documentaries than most places and a bit of TV.

Other than PTP and Goem tehconnection is a nice movie specific site .
OR torrrents.ru if you can manage to to navigate the language barrier( it's Russian)

Enlightened
12-31-2009, 11:50 PM
I have good memories of the decade

So do I as I type this response listening "Careless Wisprs by Wham", the Porn XXX were good too, at least they use to have a story line, NOT like NOW = Wham Bang NO Thank You Ma'am......LOL:naughty::naughty::noes::noes:

megabyteme
01-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Jaws is still quite relevant for being what it was. It still has an IMDB rating of 8.3/10 out of 126,656 votes. :o

I remember my mom and her friends talking about how they were scared to go swimming, etc. after Jaws came out. It did really make an impact.

On a similar note, one of my professors mentioned that she got nightmares after watching several episodes of CSI.

I can't say I have been much more than unnerved by a movie or television in quite some time. In a way, I envy my professor and those who were so shocked by Jaws. My tolerance has grown quite high.

nioin3k
01-01-2010, 12:29 AM
TL or IPT I don't think that there are any better trackers for both movies and TV than those.

PTP I guess is good and it didn't use to be that hard to get into. Sorry but I'm not really current on what is going on there.They told me that I couldn't browse of my server:unsure: and since I basically do all my torrenting using it I inadvertently let my account lapse.

I think goem's pretty good if you don't mind sometimes less than stellar speed.I's got more movies/documentaries than most places and a bit of TV.

Other than PTP and Goem tehconnection is a nice movie specific site .
OR torrrents.ru if you can manage to to navigate the language barrier( it's Russian)

I actually really don't like TL or IPT for movies, or documentaries. Sure, they have low quality DVDRips, just like demonoid, but they lack the high quality stuff, like bluray, or even just availability of DVD quality movies.

I used to have goem, but I believe I was removed for inactivity. I never found anything useful on their site, at the time. This was awhile ago, however.

At the moment my interest is in PTP, I suppose.

Thank you for your response!

IdolEyes787
01-01-2010, 01:16 AM
So besides "high quality " rips what sort of movies/documentaries /TV shows are you looking for?

nioin3k
01-01-2010, 01:38 AM
So besides "high quality " rips what sort of movies/documentaries /TV shows are you looking for?

Well, my brother asked me for the tracker, I don't know his specific interests.

I'm interested in high quality Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, House, OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism, couple other things at the moment. I can't find them on the trackers I have.

I was hoping to find new things of interest as well.

pone44
01-01-2010, 09:33 PM
So your asking for a invite for your brother, not you?

I'm interested in high quality Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, House, OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism, couple other things at the moment. I can't find them on the trackers I have.

nioin3k
01-02-2010, 01:23 AM
So your asking for a invite for your brother, not you?

Mmm, yeah. We'd be sharing it.

I apologize if that's an issue, I suppose I'll have to just invite my brother when I get invites.

aen
01-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Make sure that your brother have a different ip lol

l33tpirata13
01-02-2010, 04:37 PM
well, ill make a request....I need a good music tracker. i would really appreciate an invite to either waffles or what.cd, preferably what.cd because of its content.

aen
01-02-2010, 05:11 PM
l33tpirata13 there is a risk that you will be banned from what.cd l8r for a public invites offers *lulz*
go to the interview channel ;)

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 05:19 PM
It's against What .Cd rules to invite people via GAs .If you are serious about becoming a member then do a little studying and take the interview
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html (http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefortheinterview.html)

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)If you can't be bothered to do that then I don't think that you would make a great member of Waffles anyway.

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Btw I do like th fact that Bill Hicks is your favorite comedian:) but I don't like the fact that you began here with a trade attempt and I assume that you only had a changed of heart after learning that it wasn't the best way to proceed .I also didn't like the way that this was handled
(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ptn-invite-385410

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Although I don't necessarily take the word of anyone, even the sysop( sorry Intr4ns1t but this being the internet mistakes are possible) as the complete truth, I nonetheless thought that your attitude wasn't the best.
(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Since it was a fight that clearly you couldn't win there was little point in being a bitch about it too.

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)This is not to say that I'm totally writing you off l33tpirata13, I think that most of your bad qualities only stem from a lack of maturity and that your good qualities much outweigh them.

l33tpirata13
01-02-2010, 07:36 PM
It's against What .Cd rules to invite people via GAs .If you are serious about becoming a member then do a little studying and take the interview
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html (http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefortheinterview.html)

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)If you can't be bothered to do that then I don't think that you would make a great member of Waffles anyway.

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Btw I do like th fact that Bill Hicks is your favorite comedian:) but I don't like the fact that you began here with a trade attempt and I assume that you only had a changed of heart after learning that it wasn't the best way to proceed .I also didn't like the way that this was handled
(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ptn-invite-385410

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Although I don't necessarily take the word of anyone, even the sysop( sorry Intr4ns1t but this being the internet mistakes are possible) as the complete truth, I nonetheless thought that your attitude wasn't the best.
(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)Since it was a fight that clearly you couldn't win there was little point in being a bitch about it too.

(http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html)This is not to say that I'm totally writing you off l33tpirata13, I think that most of your bad qualities only stem from a lack of maturity and that your good qualities much outweigh them.

yeah guys, i know that was dumb. it was an ultra stupid noob mistake that will never be repeated. as far as my conduct on the thread i was trying to be as honest as possible....i always take full responsibility for the shit i do, but i dont like being called a liar, that im not. ive made some mistakes and all, but i think i should be afforded another chance. now as far as the test, ive taken it twice. the first time ill admit, they got me. but the second one....man i dont wanna disclose too much because i dont wanna get into trouble....but i spent over 2 hours on their irc, and got one wrong. im not exaggerating. i dont wanna stress over a 3rd and FINAL test you know. its not that im above it, the finallity of it just erks me.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 11:47 PM
I didn't realize that you are only given 3 chances, that does seem a little harsh .I mean as long as you end up knowing the stuff what does it matter if it takes 2 or 2 hundred tries?You're not interviewing to be an astronaut or something .

About another chance let me think about it though probably at this point probably not .Even if I do reconsider it wont be What though like I said they absolutely don't allow giveaways of any kind ,even ungiveways.

Btw for those people that have taken upon themselves to PM me about invites without any indication that I might be amiable to something like that ,fuck off.

l33tpirata13
01-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I didn't realize that you are only given 3 chances, that does seem a little harsh .I mean as long as you end up knowing the stuff what does it matter if it takes 2 or 2 hundred tries?You're not interviewing to be an astronaut or something .

About another chance let me think about it though probably at this point probably not .Even if I do reconsider it wont be What though like I said they absolutely don't allow giveaways of any kind ,even ungiveways.

Btw for those people that have taken upon themselves to PM me about invites without any indication that I might be amiable to something like that ,fuck off.

well i can live with that, as long as im not castrated, im ok. oh and by the way congrats.....8,000...........

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 11:56 PM
8005 ...errrr 6

Btw I only had like 3000 until I gained the ability to give out infractions.

Cabalo
01-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Subtract 2k posts from infractions, and you're still a young lad.

cinephilia
01-03-2010, 01:34 AM
It's against What .Cd rules to invite people via GAs .
i'm confused. i though it was an ungiveaway :unsure:

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 01:35 AM
What though like I said they absolutely don't allow giveaways of any kind ,even ungiveways.
............fuck off.

^^and I quote .

Good dancer in your avatar btw.

cinephilia
01-03-2010, 05:40 AM
not a dancer but actually a clother salesman, coming out of the church he frequents every sunday, always put on his dress suit.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hcmijp.jpg

this man makes me think of an undertaker though (probably because of his cynical smile)

eram
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
is the giveaway over or do i have to read the 36 pages?

brightsid
01-03-2010, 01:41 PM
It aint over til it's over (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqte5w257C4)

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:02 PM
not a dancer but actually a clother salesman, coming out of the church he frequents every sunday, always put on his dress suit.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hcmijp.jpg

this man makes me think of an undertaker though (probably because of his cynical smile)

Knowing your propensity for having old movie icon avatars for some weird reason I thought that it was Harold Nicholas :pinch: but obvious he wouldn't have been anywhere near that old at the time the photo was taken.

_8yGGtVKrD8

is the giveaway over or do i have to read the 36 pages?

You don't have to do anything.:unsure:

l33tpirata13
01-03-2010, 02:15 PM
so cinephilia just some random old timey black dude as his avatar?

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Random :Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective

so no.

Timey?

l33tpirata13
01-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Random :Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective

so no.

Timey?

old timey= old old school

sorry for the lingo....

by any chance, do you know what the purpose is? im lost on that one.

cinephilia
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM
well, it's just an anonymous person pictured in Harlem by Weegee (a famous photographer of the 40-50's).

Weegee was the pseudonym of Arthur Fellig (June 12, 1899 – December 26, 1968), an American photographer and photojournalist, known for his stark black and white street photography.

Weegee worked in New Jersey as a press photographer, and he developed his signature style by following the city's emergency services and documenting their activity. Much of his work depicted unflinchingly realistic scenes of urban life, crime, injury and death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weegee

some of his pictures: http://www.amber-online.com/exhibitions/weegee-collection

l33tpirata13
01-03-2010, 05:14 PM
[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weegee

some of his pictures: http://www.amber-online.com/exhibitions/weegee-collection[/QUOTE]

kick ass pics, thanks for the edumacation cinephilia!!!:)

cinephilia
01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
i hope someday you'll be able to see "Mail Early for Delivery Before Christmas (1940)" - i searched all over the net but i didn't get any result.

this darkly humorous photo depicts a corpse lying near a mailbox and a cop taking notes—as if he were writing a letter to Santa. :lol:

probably one of his best shot.

darbezen
01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I need a SCC invite.From reviews we know it's the best tracker from all quarters.My connection isn't great but in scc all packs and 0day are fl.i will only snatch fl files like i did in ScL (http://i49.tinypic.com/21eunnr.jpg).I can pm you profile links of my gft, waffles, kg, ptn, ptp, tl, revtt accounts.Can you help me?

aen
01-03-2010, 09:05 PM
They will eat you. Also what's the problem to get into SCC if you have a waffles?

darbezen
01-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm not PU there

aen
01-03-2010, 09:11 PM
1. If you so scene-scene, you gota have a nice e-penis, so PU on waffles = two weeks only because of time claim in a user promotion requirement.
2. I think lvl(SCC) = lvl(waffles)
lmao

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Please don't talk about tracker shit in my thread.:dabs:

aen
01-03-2010, 10:19 PM
/me is confused.
ok

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I need a SCC invite.From reviews we know it's the best tracker from all quarters.My connection isn't great but in scc all packs and 0day are fl.i will only snatch fl files like i did in ScL (http://i49.tinypic.com/21eunnr.jpg).I can pm you profile links of my gft, waffles, kg, ptn, ptp, tl, revtt accounts.Can you help me?

Read every post in this thread and then decide whether it is worthwhile asking me again.

And it's not " the best tracker " from my quarter.:unsure:

/me is confused.
ok

You have every other thread in this fucking place to talk about shit that doesn't interest me so I respectfully ask that you don't do it here.

darbezen
01-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Read every post in this thread and then decide whether it is worthwhile asking me again.

/me is confused.
ok

You have every other thread in this fucking place to talk about shit that doesn't interest me so I respectfully ask that you don't do it here.

I guess you wondered what i could offer to SCC.If they accept me as an uploader though low upload speed i can upload some Turkish stuff.And i want SCC for specific movie, music packs.For example "Organized crime movie pack" or "Drug songs pack" that the other trackers doesn't have.

KushBlow
01-03-2010, 11:36 PM

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/br0kenrabbit/e1fcdc6df960b801a4efd62b1d3d60b7.jpg

cinephilia
01-05-2010, 12:37 PM
bump!

813y_KAMaEQ

IdolEyes787
01-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I don't like Frank Sinatra .

n7CuJ8cR9sg

Btw this ungiveaway is more or less done so if anyone wants to just post random existential stuff here feel free.
Probably be a lot more interesting ( and useful) than I need tracker A.

QPD
01-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I need tracker A.

pm your e-mail and I will send you an invitation to tracker A
:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Does it have packs?

susiserken
01-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Does it have packs?

How`s the pre times? :01:

darbezen
01-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Dont make fun of me, if you wont invite me just say

aen
01-05-2010, 03:13 PM
sorry IdolEyes787 but your thread is unique ^^

you have a beatiful eyes :fst:

cinephilia
01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't like Frank Sinatra .
i don't like him either but some of his songs are unquestionably part of american folklore :yup:

Btw this ungiveaway is more or less done so if anyone wants to just post random existential stuff here feel free.
Probably be a lot more interesting ( and useful) than I need tracker A.

and what if i need tracker B :mellow:

dragoi92
01-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I am looking for a tracker. Can i pm u to tell there ???? :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-05-2010, 06:43 PM

I guess you wondered what i could offer to SCC.If they accept me as an uploader though low upload speed i can upload some Turkish stuff.And i want SCC for specific movie, music packs.For example "Organized crime movie pack" or "Drug songs pack" that the other trackers doesn't have.

I'm not "making fun of you" , I don't make fun of anyone.I also don't believe that for all most trackers you have to offer them anything other than being honest.
What I attempted to tell you ( actually I insinuated that if you are asking me for something you should probably at least know that I have previously said on that subject in this thread ) was that I wasn't thrilled with how it had become the "ask for the rarest thing and hope for the best " thread.

No one bothered to ask for anything because they had a genuine interest or at least showed a genuine interest in what they were asking for so I more or less had a minor internal hissy fit and said "fuck it".

As for inviting you I have not told you no because I have yet to form an opinion one way or the other and there was no cosmic time limit set on my response.
Or perhaps you don't believe in the adage patience is a virtue.

I am looking for a tracker. Can i pm u to tell there ???? :lol:

You can PM me to tell me anything you want- there,where , I don't make any sense.....

eram
01-05-2010, 11:03 PM
so idoleyes787 would you mind getting me into fsc?

l33tpirata13
01-05-2010, 11:37 PM
ill post some random shit......

<object width="644" height="390" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpeVcjMvNo">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpeVcjMvNo&amp;ap=%2526fmt=22" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpeVcjMvNo
</object>

IdolEyes787
01-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Random semi-intelligible shit.

OK where's the camera ,I'm on Punked aren't I?

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Just my little help to make this thread reach the 400th post!

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 01:52 AM

Edit- I got a little excited.

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 02:06 AM
not yet, not yet...
Prepare the cake!

Rart
01-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Tip:

Bump Idol's thread to get free invites.

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 02:33 AM
400th post gets an invite to the lounge section and the 500th post gets an invite to insert-dream-tracker-here.

pone44
01-06-2010, 02:35 AM
It's almost 404. ;)

Good thread Idoleyes and everyone else who participated in this un giveaway.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Just my little help to make this thread reach the 400th post!

I going for 1000 . Laws of Probability say that something useful might be posted by then .
The betting line is that it won't be by cinephilia,Rart or sez though.Although at least Rart's attempt might make sense.

Btw the Laws of Probability also say someone else will not bother to read the thread and ask me for FSC /FTN/HDbits at which point I will snap and go on a bloody rampage against the chronically stupid.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Rart
01-06-2010, 02:36 AM
400th post gets an invite to the lounge section and the 500th post gets an invite to insert-dream-tracker-here.

Even better: Get up to 787 posts for a special prize.

Btw the Laws of Probability also say someone else will not bother to read the thread and ask me for FSC /FTN/HDbits at which point I will snap and go on a bloody rampage against the chronically stupid.

Anyone who actually reads the entire 40 pages of drivel just to receive an invite deserves it in my book.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 02:40 AM
Tip:

I guess I spoke too soon about Rart's making sense.:(

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Tip:

I guess I spoke too soon about Rart's making sense.:(

We've all Two or three of us have held out hopes. :(

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 03:04 AM
Congrats on megabyteme for making the 401th post!
You've just won a full weekend, all expenses included, just with chalice at the Lounge. Hooray!:hooray:

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 03:18 AM
I would like to thank all of the hopeless dreamers, the collectors, and the wanna-be elitz for making this all possible. While I may have won this award, I want them to be remembered not for what they wanted, but how they went about it. Your efforts will not be soon forgotten.

Thank you.

/me accepts award and goes to buy roofies and a spare thumb drive for my date weekend with chalice.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Finally this thread is looking up.

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 03:22 AM
96 95 posts to go.
Come on guys, we can do it!

Yes, we can!

toshiya207
01-06-2010, 04:02 AM
good thread, good spirit~~ the discussion here is interesting :)

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 04:20 AM
It is indeed.

http://clickdesignthatfits.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/yes-we-can3.jpg

dragoi92
01-06-2010, 06:33 AM
We can make more post here. Come one guys. I will help u

halfie
01-06-2010, 06:38 AM
ummm .. what is going on here? spimming :D ?

The_Martinator
01-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Congrats, megabyteme!

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Thanks, Martin! :01:

Totti
01-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Megabyteme you are my

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/09/ceo_socnet/image/burger-king.jpg

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Are you saying I am the guy who frightens you and your children, Totti? :unsure:

Totti
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
na I was just lazy and couldn't find a better picture of a king lol

Rart
01-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Congrats, megabyteme!

Suck up.

eram
01-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Random semi-intelligible shit.

OK where's the camera ,I'm on Punked aren't I?

no for real! i am dead serious. it´s a giveaway isn´t it?

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't believe that the word giveaway is anywhere in the title.

If you are still determined then I suggest you back review every post that I made in this thread and then figure out how to proceed .Either that or PM fatcat and ask him for an invite since clearly he is no way near as intelligent good looking witty likable( OK the last one was a stretch ) discerning as I am.

Or else stick around until post 787 at which point I am giving away FSC and Skittles as a combo deal.

eram
01-06-2010, 07:22 PM
as i take this very serious i will choose option n°1.even though n°3 is also very tempting but my aim is more the fsc side at this point and 2 supercool trackers at one time is pretty senseless in my opinion.

please note that i read your post that you just did not close this thread for the lulz.
i hope you will make an exemption.

let´s see.
how can i make it worth for everyone (you,the tracker and me) that i join this particular site.
maybe like this:
if it happens that i´ll join, i will open a thread there where i will offer my special skills in medicine. which means that anyone who has some health problems can post and i will reply with the knowledge of a doctor.
so all users ,including you, have the oppertunity to save their way to a doctor when they have some minor disease saving money and time.
well and i have the chance to meet some cool guys on the internet.

that´s what i call a win-win-win situation.
what do you think?

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 08:24 PM
as i take this very serious i will choose option n°1.even though n°3 is also very tempting but my aim is more the fsc side at this point and 2 supercool trackers at one time is pretty senseless in my opinion.

please note that i read your post that you just did not close this thread for the lulz.
i hope you will make an exemption.

let´s see.
how can i make it worth for everyone (you,the tracker and me) that i join this particular site.
maybe like this:
if it happens that i´ll join, i will open a thread there where i will offer my special skills in medicine. which means that anyone who has some health problems can post and i will reply with the knowledge of a doctor.
so all users ,including you, have the oppertunity to save their way to a doctor when they have some minor disease saving money and time.
well and i have the chance to meet some cool guys on the internet.

that´s what i call a win-win-win situation.
what do you think?

A doctor shouldn't diagnose over the internet.,didn't they teach you anything in Med school?

Seriously eram you seem a decent enough guy but.......( just change eram to IdolEyes and you've pretty much summed up my position)

Hey all ,

After being a member now for quite a while I finally decided to make a small
(un)giveaway.

Further on I decided that I will only give them out to members with a higher post count and who´s post I like and respect........
If there are no members applying who I think are to be trusted
I won´t send them out.

:idunno:

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 09:03 PM
I think it would be pretty nice to have an on-site Dr. Let's say we have collapsed and we cannot reach a phone, but we can reach our keyboard...

In our delirium, we manage to log in to the tracker and find the, "I have a medical emergency" thread. Actually, for convenience, let's get the thing "sticky-ed" that way we will get help fast! Remember, in an emergency, seconds count!

All we would have to do is get the Dr. set up with a pager and some kind of AOL-type, "you've got patient" notification sound...

Sounds pretty good to me.

Sorry, eram, this is more the late night, after-hours party than a request thread at this point. :) That, and Idol mentioned several times already that "FSC rules state that invites are only to be given out to known friends" and that "Most people do not meet that criteria, so he cannot give out invites to people he does not know well"...

eram
01-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I think it would be pretty nice to have an on-site Dr. Let's say we have collapsed and we cannot reach a phone, but we can reach our keyboard...

In our delirium, we manage to log in to the tracker and find the, "I have a medical emergency" thread. Actually, for convenience, let's get the thing "sticky-ed" that way we will get help fast! Remember, in an emergency, seconds count!

All we would have to do is get the Dr. set up with a pager and some kind of AOL-type, "you've got patient" notification sound...

Sounds pretty good to me.

that´s what i am talking about.
anyways i slightly knew he wouldn´t trust me cause of my shady character.

hagckz0r
01-06-2010, 09:24 PM
@eram do you comez from tza dark? :D

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 09:26 PM
I happen to like people with shady characters. Some of my VERY BEST friends- ones who have NEVER done me wrong, were most definitely shady characters. :happy:

However, I think Idol has helped everyone who made reasonable requests AND who met with the trackers' invitation rules.

eram
01-06-2010, 10:09 PM
well said megabyteme

KushBlow
01-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I happen to like people with shady characters. Some of my VERY BEST friends- ones who have NEVER done me wrong, were most definitely shady characters. :happy:

However, I think Idol has helped everyone who made reasonable requests AND who met with the trackers' invitation rules.

:yup:

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 11:16 PM
and Idol mentioned several times already that "FSC rules state that invites are only to be given out to known friends" and that "All people do not meet that criteria"...

Fixed

:yup:

:noes:I'm only doing this for the chicks.

QPD
01-06-2010, 11:22 PM
You should close this thread.It contains more spam than any other thread here.
Beside this...Christmas is long gone.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2010, 11:44 PM
There is no spam there is only a failure of seeing the purpose .

Maybe I'll change the title to Martin Luther King, Jr., Day ungiveaway/ I have a dream

Wait a second:lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-christmas-giveaway-384685

hagckz0r
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
:))))

cinephilia
01-07-2010, 11:00 AM
my humble contribution to this thread :coffee:

eram
01-07-2010, 01:49 PM
cheers

l33tpirata13
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
There is no spam there is only a failure of seeing the purpose .

Maybe I'll change the title to Martin Luther King, Jr., Day ungiveaway/ I have a dream

Wait a second:lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-christmas-giveaway-384685

here's my vote for the i have a dream thread:yup:

megabyteme
01-08-2010, 02:44 AM
It may seem a little greedy, but I am shooting for post #500, too...:w00t:

Totti
01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I think this thread is dying out......... one post closer to 500 spam lol

brightsid
01-08-2010, 06:12 PM
MBM is a good friend so he deserves a post

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
T0qnYx8OVsM

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Will there be milk and cookies for the 500th post too ?

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1316/evenkittensuf8.jpg

When all else fails resort to stoopidity

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd99/ryan-sam/pissoff.jpg

If that doesn't work use sex as a last resort.

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/5/5132/z5132775O.jpg

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 06:33 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2qns177.jpg

:eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Sad but true.

Though being old school I prefer the term jerking off .

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
fair enough

QPD
01-08-2010, 07:45 PM
framed!

brightsid
01-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Will there be milk and cookies for the 500th post too ?
Depends on who the poster will be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCvjUzVqJ4

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 10:02 PM
i prefer this one:

sR1U-MXPrLc

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
I would have figure you more for a "Let's Get It On" type of gay Gaye guy

BKPoHgKcqag

brightsid
01-09-2010, 07:21 AM
next question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOg_8hCC4u4

have you seen the original IdolEyes?

IdolEyes787
01-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I've a fan of most 70's blaxploiltation movies ,from serious to frivolous and their genre stars Shaft with Richard Roundtree(obviously ) but also Super Fly( Curtis Mayfield's original soundtrack is even better overall than Isaac Hayes' Shaft with songs like Freddie's Dead and Pusherman,Jim Brown stuff like Slaughter and Black Gunn -also his westerns El Condor ,100 Rifles but not Mandingo , too depressing, Fred Williamson films( to a lesser degree) like Hammer,That Man Bolt ,Hell Up in Harlem ,Jim Kelly( to a even lesser degree ) although Kelly costarring with Brown and Williamson in Three the Hard Way was great fun.

I also like Pam Grier in Black Cleopatra , Coffy and Foxy Brown - Which Tarantino used for inspiration for Jackie Brown ( that used that song over the opening credits).

About Across 110th Street yes I've seen it and there are some very good actors in it( and some scenery chewers like Quinn and Young).
I don't know if you're aware that the guy who played Jackson ( Antonio Fargas) was later Huggy Bear on Starsky and Hutch although as far as black pimp comic relief TV characters I've always preferred Rooster from Baretta

mrz_qowIIbQ

Btw Bobby Womack is the best.

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 03:50 PM
http://peet.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/black_gestapo.jpg

http://vexedinthecity.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/boss_nigger.jpg

l33tpirata13
01-09-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.nanarland.com/divers/25/Black_Mama_White_Mama.jpg

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 06:22 PM
ok, now let's switch to a wonderful piece of music:

UElq5e-KyOg

Chief_Garbonzo
01-09-2010, 06:41 PM
madness! been checking out some of the vids in here, good stuff!! Also, i just got back from holidays...hope everyone had good ones and made a good resolution :P

so yah, i put my 2 cats on a diet yesterday, wish me luck! lol

l33tpirata13
01-09-2010, 06:48 PM
ok, now let's switch to a wonderful piece of music:

UElq5e-KyOg

sounds like the beginning to masterpiece theater.:yup:

IdolEyes787
01-09-2010, 07:03 PM
WZQG-DZy7uY

l33tpirata13
01-10-2010, 12:48 AM
RMLwUItWmYo

In the spirit of randomness.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROOOOUND!!!!!:lol:

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 02:40 AM
:lol:Cinephilia gives the ground two thumbs up.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ci8dif.jpg

KushBlow
01-10-2010, 04:53 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/sweetdancergrl06/Myspace%20Stuff/z167244368.gif

l33tpirata13
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
:lol:Cinephilia gives the ground two thumbs up.
dude, that's my uncle!!!!WTF????here he is again.....
CzbZtYcXFZw

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Cinephilia is Mexican?

Change of fortune title.

A shout out to all the fat ladies out there.

4BvBkTmDWBA

Burnsy
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
A shout out to all the fat ladies out there.

Especially those with bigger 'mousers than Susan... :lol:

Totti
01-10-2010, 08:45 PM
post 460 :) only 40 more to go

Cfz9uEA8kLs

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Clint Mexican standoff

http://www.ugo.com/filmtv/top11-gunfights/images/gbu.jpg

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
That one's worthy of a clip, Idol...

sXldafIl5DQ

Totti
01-10-2010, 09:47 PM
"If you want to shoot shoot don't talk" best line ever :)

l33tpirata13
01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
LOS SAN PATRICIOS........
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Churubusco-convent.jpg
a real mexican standoff(La Batalla de Churubusco), only one of many. Most with very disappointing endings, unfortunately.:(

Viva John Riley!!!!!!VIVA!!!!!!

Totti
01-10-2010, 10:08 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

senegal
01-10-2010, 10:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Catalaunian_Plains

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 10:29 PM
"If you want to shoot shoot don't talk" best line ever :)

I am kinda fond of, "There are two kinds of men in the world- those with loaded guns, and those who dig. Dig." :D

senegal
01-10-2010, 10:34 PM
No! There are two kinds of people, those who struggle with the fire and those who are hidind.

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Nice signature. Finally you made it onto TT ?

l33tpirata13
01-10-2010, 10:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

the battle of the alamo, is at best cloudy as far as history. the story is always manipulated by each side to their convenience. believe me, my parent's version of what happened differs from what i read in my history books.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 10:50 PM
3O_npT8UET4

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm not too certain of the battle, but my map shows a pretty definite border. That might be some indication.

However, I will say that the Mexicans who are coming across that border deserve better than they are getting. I think many of them represent the "American Spirit" far better than most of us who were born here.

senegal
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Nice signature. Finally you made it onto TT ?

I will avoid adding anything related to TT.

It is a myth and also a true story. A glorious and staggering epic about courage, about the will to live.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I assume that you've made it into TT because, like many trance adherents you are clearly high on some combination of club drugs.

I'm betting Ketamine and GHB.

KushBlow
01-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I assume that you've made it into TT because, like many trance adherents you are clearly high on some combination of club drugs.

I'm betting Ketamine and GHB.

Translation: I am inquiring about the effects and prices of said drugs because here in Canada marijuana (and mounties, eh?) is getting monotonous. :dry:

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Sorry I would have replied sooner as I was just lying here apathetic as hell but all of a sudden I had an overwhelming desire to go to the kitchen and grab some munchies.

Totti
01-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Here in Israel we are world leaders in Medical Marijuana :) allot of growers here

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 12:05 AM
That's only because the cops are afraid to go outside and look for the crops.

KushBlow
01-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Here in Israel we are world leaders in Medical Marijuana :) allot of growers here

I remember how the kiosk owners ever so simply hook you up with - or tell you where to get some - good weed on Allenby road in Ashdod. Hell, come to think of it, one of them even turned to be a cab driver. Is there anything those kiosk owners can't do? :)

Albo Da Kid
01-11-2010, 12:38 AM
lol @ the tittle of the thread

l33tpirata13
01-11-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm not too certain of the battle, but my map shows a pretty definite border. That might be some indication.

However, I will say that the Mexicans who are coming across that border deserve better than they are getting. I think many of them represent the "American Spirit" far better than most of us who were born here.

well, i feel the imaginary line on a piece of paper isnt really an indication of what really happened at el alamo. for one, its not clear who fought for who, were they texans? were they mexican? or were they gringos? and what were they fighting for? did santa anna fight his own people that were rebelling for independence? or was he upfront fighting the americans? i dont blame anyone for having their opinion on the issue, but like i said its history is CLOUDY at best. about the mexicans crossing having more american spirit, well, its complicated. amongst ourselves in our communities, we have different people that come here for different reasons and by different means. sometimes the means justify the ends sometimes it doesn't. but i really do appreciate your sympathy towards those who struggle.

megabyteme
01-11-2010, 02:21 AM
I was just commenting on the fact that the winners of battles get to decide where border lines are drawn.

You do ask a lot of important questions, l33t. And those questions do deserve research if you are truly interested in them. I found epistemology daunting and more of an obstruction to decision than a way to absolute truth. Ultimately, we need to find answers we can live with.

I recently watched Food, Inc. . As the name implies, it is about our food supply and the mass production of cheap edibles at all costs. One major element was the subsidy of corn in the US. Due to this huge subsidy, it is sold below the cost of production. We have flooded other countries with our corn products. One of the countries we send large amounts of this corn to is Mexico. As a result, Mexican farmers have gone out of business and have been forced to find work elsewhere. Some of those farmers have made the trek up North to the US. This source of cheap, nearly disposable, labor is used to do a lot of the menial and dangerous jobs. Meat packing companies are hiring these workers- they also have agreements with the INS to only arrest so many per day, so that it does not interfere with the production lines.

I recommend people who are interested in immigration and food issues give Food, Inc. a watch. Ofc, everyone is free to agree/disagree with the show's premise and data, but many of my sentiments were represented/expressed in the show.

Thanks for your kind words, l33t. :happy:

amirji
01-11-2010, 03:03 AM
how did it go from christmas to mlk? That's like eating rock candy and then eating a rock. Not the same, which you will realize eventually. But anyways this is Idol's "ungiveaway" which means the majority of you aren't getting sh!t, but those who do, best wishes. :D

edit: wtf! Greeeeatttttttttt spam thread! haha, half the sh!t in here has no point. I'm Loving It.

Totti
01-11-2010, 09:12 AM

I remember how the kiosk owners ever so simply hook you up with - or tell you where to get some - good weed on Allenby road in Ashdod. Hell, come to think of it, one of them even turned to be a cab driver. Is there anything those kiosk owners can't do? :)

I Think you mean Allenby in Tel Aviv the kiosks here are sort of drug dealers also the law has loop holes so they take advantage of them.....

cinephilia
01-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Clint Mexican standoff

lee van cleef > clint eastwood :snooty:

Enlightened
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Tis the season .
Like the title says this isn't really a giveaway so much as an opportunity for anyone wishing to to make a case of why it would be good for all involved(you,me and the tracker ) for me to invite you someplace.

I'm open to anything but unless I have some real confidence in the person beyond speedtests,ratio proofs or even profile links( you could have a dupe accounts there for all I know ) then I reserve the right not to give anything to anyone.

Also don't try to lie because then Christmas or not then I might have to disable you.

PS although I have invites to a lot of places in deference to certain sites I won't even consider applications ( except from friends ) for these.

U are Canadian aren't U? ......, what does Dr.MLK day has to do with canadian?:D:D:D:whistling:frusty::frusty::frusty::01:

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
MLK Jr freed the Eskimos .

Clint Mexican standoff

lee van cleef > clint eastwood :snooty:

OK but if you want to get technical then Terrence Hill owns them both.

Totally unrelated video except for the Mexicans

OxEjXQLqxfU

Enlightened
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
This is the First OFFtopic about Dr. MLK that I have ever seen,I think Malcom X & Dr. King will "Roll" in their graves if they ever come across this Post and the subsequent treads ..........LMFAO
Anyway FYI that DO NOT Live in the States......it is NOT Still a Public Holiday,in many "Redneck" States * trying to "Honor" that day....
For the NAACP, they are still trying to get rid of the "N" word......in front of the word NAACP.

senegal
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM
That isn't cool.

Enlightened
01-11-2010, 09:15 PM
That isn't cool.

What isn't Cool?.my comments or the the Youtube?:frusty:

brightsid
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
You're both wrong
The only thing I'm certain is that no one can beat Harmonica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W6D3bLiOo

except Claudia but that's another story

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 11:54 PM
and Toshiro Mifune

g_E9vFLw-R0

Claudia Cardinale ,Red Sun with Ursula Andress ,100 Rifles with Raquel Welch ; clearly movies used to have lesser acting and larger breasts.

megabyteme
01-12-2010, 01:10 AM
We seem to be forgetting Reservoir Dogs.

oKPu0wunfAE

Original here: RD Standoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3ujsh_xC4)

Totti
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
You all have forgotten the greatest stand of all time

rjCyZ2P9bCA

IdolEyes787
01-12-2010, 03:50 PM
UnMexican standoff

WYz9rq0wnBA

megabyteme
01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Well, then... (graphic)

u96fB_aoVdk

senegal
01-12-2010, 06:06 PM
wD-gVufYvgY

IdolEyes787
01-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't see any standoffs, Mexican or otherwise .:unsure:
Please try to stay on topic in the off topic.:angry:

OK then if we are doing battles now..

1csr0dxalpI

Totti
01-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Another great fight ! of course on topic :naughty:
CeHrq_Fs1vk

Who will make the 500th post???????????

eram
01-12-2010, 06:44 PM
remember idol what you did promise.hehe.

#500 . woot