PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day is over and so I guess is this thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Tis the season .
Like the title says this isn't really a giveaway so much as an opportunity for anyone wishing to to make a case of why it would be good for all involved(you,me and the tracker ) for me to invite you someplace.

I'm open to anything but unless I have some real confidence in the person beyond speedtests,ratio proofs or even profile links( you could have a dupe accounts there for all I know ) then I reserve the right not to give anything to anyone.

Also don't try to lie because then Christmas or not then I might have to disable you.

PS although I have invites to a lot of places in deference to certain sites I won't even consider applications ( except from friends ) for these.

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
ill be first
i really need bitmetv
you ask me why?
i cant say nothing else than i love tv and must have the best places to get it from nothing else is important

you dont have to give speaches to be real say what you think

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Very interesting twist on the holiday/giveaway, Idol! Definitely a thread to watch.

/me grabs popcorn and whistles Christmas carols.

:happy:

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:36 PM
ill be first
i really need bitmetv
you ask me why?
i cant say nothing else than i love tv and must have the best places to get it from nothing else is important

In that case and keeping with the TV theme

loH5kALsj34

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 03:38 PM
fair enough

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Maybe a little more detail of why you love TV might help ,that and some assure that you won't trade it away .

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 03:43 PM
ok for sharing part i love the whole bussiness not of torrents but tv i love shows that reminds me what i watched as a child i love to get that original new show that will suprise me im not about trading but i do honestly support that rare tv shows that are milestones to some of us should be easier to get/own than now ' im actually trying to get on there cause i heard its the best for tv and for a person like me im spend years if i need i got stemina as i searched for it for 3 years now after i finished my army service

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Better. Which shows that are specific to BMTV ?

Sorry paratrooper I respect your military service but Israel is unfortunately banned from BMTV.You already have TVT ru which isn't a bad substitute anyway .

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 03:53 PM
thats a trick question i dont know whats on there but for me im a whos the boss kinda guy married with childran but thats easy ' six million dollar man even i love lucy the honeymooners

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
thats a trick question i dont know whats on there but for me im a whos the boss kinda guy married with childran but thats easy ' six million dollar man even i love lucy the honeymooners

Just wanted to see what you were interested in really and apparently it's young women with large breasts( Alyssa Milano and Christina Applegate) which is pretty reasonable.

deichmann
12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
ill be first
i really need bitmetv
you ask me why?

In that case and keeping with the TV theme

loH5kALsj34

Cool, i love this show, House, nice one man. You are too a fan of this show? i also like the HOUSE-ISMS from the fox.com/house site. one example: “Why rule out the hand of God so fast?”

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 04:00 PM
ill give you something im not banned i can access the site but i need an invite 3 years ago it was forbidden now i can see the site just as everyone else

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Cool, i love this show, House, nice one man. You are too a fan of this show?

The only people that don't like House are network executives from ABC,CBS and NBC.

ill give you something im not banned i can access the site but i need an invite 3 years ago it was forbidden now i can see the site just as everyone else

I don't get out much.Anyone else substantiate that?

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
idol ca i add you on msn so we could talk seriously?

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:06 PM
You can PM me here if you like ,although being the naive type I prefer everything to be as open as possible.

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 04:06 PM
to translate i can access the site

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:08 PM
So you said but to translate I need someone to substantiate that Israeli IPs are not banned.
And sorry but this is about as serious as I get.

paratrooper
12-18-2009, 04:10 PM
012 provider is not bannd

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Don't think I will be getting many applications at this rate.:idunno:

Just to elaborate a little .In this world just saying that you like/want /need something isn't an adequate reason to be given or else I would have been in Jessica Alba's pants long ago.

delbertrules
12-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Ok,

So i would like to get Either Torrentleech or TranceRoute.

Reason y?

Coz m a big freak of downloading a lot of movies and especially one of my favourite "Trance". the reason i like torrentleech is coz of the movies i normally download are DVDR qualities. And about TranceRoute, m a big fan of Tiesto, Armin Van Burren and Infected mushrooms. and to get the latest tracks of their music are only in TranceRoute..

I really wish i have an opportunity to have one of these two or both. :D

Cheers!!!

Burnsy
12-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Hmmmm

Interesting 'un'Giveaway :lol:

I don't particularly 'need' anything, and I wouldn't be as forthright as to declare I 'wanted' anything, however, I would 'like' some place with a good community to it. Where decent peeps chat and have a laugh without the annoyance of the same few people popping to flame matters and blow situations out of proportion.

FST is a good place to learn stuff, and to chat and also have some interesting discussions, which I have thoroughly enjoyed on a number of occasions and is one of only a couple of places I actually chat now and again.

I don't know what kind of trackers you have to offer so wouldn't presume to ask for anything specific as I have a few accounts on decent '0' day trackers which provide me with all I need, no point in collecting account after account when they all provide the same thing.

If I had to choose any specific 'type' of tracker I would like to be considered for possibly an HD tracker for TV shows/Movies. I upload on a few sites and have trackers with excellent pre times which I auto-download from, I have a pr0n tracker which keeps me covered there... and I have a good couple of back-up trackers too which allow me to search for older things too and have no TTL on their torrents. The only thing I lack really is a decent HD tracker.

Again, this would only be if I had to mention something specific as a good community and place to chat comes first really.

If you have any suggestions or anything in your 'armoury' that you feel may be of use then I'd be grateful for your consideration.

If not then thanks for taking the time to read this and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours :)

P.S. - If required I can provide anything you may want with regards to speed/ratio's and what other trackers I have accounts on.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry delbertrules but nothing in your history here inspires confidence.For TR I suggest that maybe you try here .
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-new-invites-giveaway-383978

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-new-invites-giveaway-383978)Btw As regards trackers I'm far more interested in hearing about what people like and not their preferred format
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-new-invites-giveaway-383978)

7th
12-18-2009, 04:35 PM
nice ungiveaway IdolEyes =)
taking advantage of this great moment I'm passing by to say that for a long time already I don't want to be invited to any tracker hehe =]

Hope you find some good users to invite to whatever tracker you could possibly invite them to! It's usually hard to find them =(

fox92
12-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Hello Idol, first off, thanks for starting this thread..its a unique one indeed :) and also it's nice of you to actually offer something like this. Before I even proceed on to all the stuff I am about to write, I want you to know that I WAS a trader. The reason why I am mentioning this first is, if you don't want to invite anyone who traded before, then you don't have to waste your time reading what's below. I am writing this ofcourse, not only with the main aim of getting into this site but also for personal content.
I would like FSC for this christmas. It sounds crazy, hell yeah it does but I'd really like it. Reason being, I love its concept and I always liked a tracker that never focused on just 0-day and I feel FSC will fit in. I was a member of SCT, and I personally feel, no tracker came up to the level of ScT in terms of content and community, and after reading FSC's review where it clearly states its a community based tracker, attracted me to it. Although many trackers opened their doors for sct users, I still am looking for a site that can fill my 0-day needs and a place that I can fit into. I can ofcourse provide you with proofs of my sct profile and other sites I am a member of. I also own a seedbox, so you do not have to worry about me having a bad ratio. I really hope you can help me out by offering an invite. Even if you can't, thanks alot for giving me the opportunity to express my wants :) Happy Holidays Idol!

cinephilia
12-18-2009, 04:46 PM
i want ftn coz im a music lover.

thanks!

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 04:54 PM
It's a fair enough request fox92 and the fact that you have traded in the past doesn't negate FSC staff considering you so it doesn't effect my decision here.
However I'm a firm believer in adherence to site rules and in FSC's case those are don't invite anyone that you aren't friends with and can therefore adequately vouch for.So unfortunately at this that disqualifies you.

If you are sincere in your desire and a honest person then I wish you luck and hope that one of their staffers notices this request and perhaps follows up on it with you.

i want ftn coz im a music lover.

thanks!

Sorry I had an invite but I gave it to someone else because they said they wanted it for the e-books.

QPD
12-18-2009, 05:50 PM
This is by far the best ideea of (un)giweaway i've ever seen.I gathered so many invites untill now that probably i can compete with you IdolEyes.

Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.Why?It'e easy:

1. I consider it the ultimate tracker a pirate can acheive at this moment.
2. Great community. The last l33t tracker for .ro users.
3. I would lie if I say that I need another tracker for its content, cause I have so many accounts at the highest level class a non donor can reach.
4. It's a good feeling to know you belong to one of the most wanted trackers available.

I know you would't invite me there even if you had invites left.I just want to share with you know my Christmas wishes.
:fst:

cinephilia
12-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.
you just applied for a Hdbits invite :mellow:

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Hmmmm

Interesting 'un'Giveaway :lol:

I don't particularly 'need' anything, and I wouldn't be as forthright as to declare I 'wanted' anything, however, I would 'like' some place with a good community to it. Where decent peeps chat and have a laugh without the annoyance of the same few people popping to flame matters and blow situations out of proportion.

FST is a good place to learn stuff, and to chat and also have some interesting discussions, which I have thoroughly enjoyed on a number of occasions and is one of only a couple of places I actually chat now and again.

I don't know what kind of trackers you have to offer so wouldn't presume to ask for anything specific as I have a few accounts on decent '0' day trackers which provide me with all I need, no point in collecting account after account when they all provide the same thing.

If I had to choose any specific 'type' of tracker I would like to be considered for possibly an HD tracker for TV shows/Movies. I upload on a few sites and have trackers with excellent pre times which I auto-download from, I have a pr0n tracker which keeps me covered there... and I have a good couple of back-up trackers too which allow me to search for older things too and have no TTL on their torrents. The only thing I lack really is a decent HD tracker.

Again, this would only be if I had to mention something specific as a good community and place to chat comes first really.

If you have any suggestions or anything in your 'armoury' that you feel may be of use then I'd be grateful for your consideration.

If not then thanks for taking the time to read this and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours :)

P.S. - If required I can provide anything you may want with regards to speed/ratio's and what other trackers I have accounts on.

Answered via PM:shifty:

QPD
12-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.

so?
Stop playing the sheriff around.I have nothing to hide...You better read carefully IdolEyes's first post.
And read mine too.I don't espect to get a FTN invite this way.

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the help with my e-book collection, Idol! :happy:

The_Martinator
12-18-2009, 07:09 PM

so?

:glag:

waeldiab
12-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Merty Christmas IdolEyes787, i wish happy new year for you

Burnsy
12-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Answered via PM:shifty:

Many thanks Idol :happy:

BABBY
12-18-2009, 07:37 PM
hi friend
hope i can get one BCG invite
i like playing games

cinephilia
12-18-2009, 07:50 PM

so?
Stop playing the sheriff around.I have nothing to hide...You better read carefully IdolEyes's first post.
i was just pointing (a bit ironically) that FTN wasn't the *only* tracker you were looking for :rolleyes:

QPD
12-18-2009, 07:56 PM
so?
i was just pointing (a bit ironically) that FTN wasn't the *only* tracker you were looking for :rolleyes:

FTN is the 'ultimate' wich I would't expect to get it here so easily.
HDbits is for my big ass plasma ...but as a good sheriff you know that allready ;)

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:02 PM
This is by far the best ideea of (un)giweaway i've ever seen.I gathered so many invites untill now that probably i can compete with you IdolEyes.

3. I would lie if I say that I need another tracker for its content, cause I have so many accounts at the highest level class a non donor can reach.
4. It's a good feeling to know you belong to one of the most wanted trackers available.

I know you would't invite me there even if you had invites left.I just want to share with you know my Christmas wishes.

Funny nobody's requesting anything interesting but then we are all individuals( although the homogeneity of tracker members in what they apparently like sometimes makes me believe otherwise)
Nothing against you QPD that was a well planned unrequest and nothing that you've said or done makes me think that you wouldn't fit right in there( maybe a staffer will see your request) but FTN invites are a rare commodity and I've already got a waiting list if I'm ever fortunate enough to get another one.
Sorry ( I think but then you didn't ever really request one so maybe not?)

QPD
12-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Ask cinephilia..he knows for sure.And No I am not joking.He really knows ;)

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:25 PM
hi friend
hope i can get one BCG invite
i like playing games

You've already applied at Stoi's thread and if he can't see clear to invite you then I'm not about to.
You can send me some proof though if you like and maybe it will change my mind.
Try pics of your setup ,gamer tags and for BCG probably the most important two things proof that you are active someplace and proof that you are willing to seed a torrent for a long, long ,long time.

cinephilia
12-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Ask cinephilia..he knows for sure.And No I am not joking.He really knows ;)
well, i pmed you my pov about ftn. i think there's not really anything to add :idunno:

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Could you PM your pov of FTN so then I will have one as well.
Merci.

Merty Christmas IdolEyes787, i wish happy new year for you

Thanks waeldiab and a Merry Christmas to you as well and all the best in the New Year.:)

sez
12-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Wow this is by far one of the most quality threads I've seen in this section in a very very long time,no 'can I has vait' 4chan retard posts.
The blue star effect I'd call it :P

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:45 PM
I wouldn't go that far but at least the spams better anyway

karachidude
12-18-2009, 08:47 PM
i wanted Scc for christmas,but i have been told it would be very difficult to be survive on with a 2MB connection :)

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't want to get you in trouble and IPT is better than SCC anyway.

karachidude
12-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks for telling,i will stick with IPT for now :)

QPD
12-18-2009, 08:55 PM

Funny nobody's requesting anything interesting but then we are all individuals( although the homogeneity of tracker members in what they apparently like sometimes makes me believe otherwise)
Nothing against you QPD that was a well planned unrequest and nothing that you've said or done makes me think that you wouldn't fit right in there( maybe a staffer will see your request) but FTN invites are a rare commodity and I've already got a waiting list if I'm ever fortunate enough to get another one.

As I said... I was just sharing some thoughts.And yes, I'd love to be invited into FTN, but i am skeptic.

KushBlow
12-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Great giveaway Idol. I was expecting a picture of you standing outside your slightly opened bathroom door with a 'FREE INVITES TO MYSTERIOUS PLACES' banner hanging from the door. Although, this will suffice....for now :shifty:. Merry Christmas!

http://i47.tinypic.com/9la32v.jpg

cinephilia
12-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Merci.
can i say no ? :mellow:

Rart
12-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey Idol I still haven't forgotten about this bullshit.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-and-wafflesfm-post3349423/postcount99

I thought we had something special between us. Then you go blow me off and give your TTC invite to the99? What the hell is up with that? Holiday spirit my ass. People, take my advice, don't ask for invites from this poser. It'll just come back to bite you in the ass one day when he betrays you. Mark my words.

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 01:38 AM
Go ahead admit it you dream of me biting your ass.:ghey:

Merci.

You just did.:unsure:

Burnsy
12-19-2009, 01:47 AM
Hey Idol I still haven't forgotten about this bullshit.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-and-wafflesfm-post3349423/postcount99

I thought we had something special between us. Then you go blow me off and give your TTC invite to the99? What the hell is up with that? Holiday spirit my ass. People, take my advice, don't ask for invites from this poser. It'll just come back to bite you in the ass one day when he betrays you. Mark my words.

It can hardly come back to bite you in the ass if you're not losing something you never had in the first place... can it? :blink:

Isn't the chance of an invite better than nothing at all? And so what if nothing comes of it... you're not gonna be any worse off than you were to begin with really :)

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 01:55 AM
Well that worked out well , good times ,wonderful candidates and I can sleep tonight knowing that because of my small contribution to the spirit of Christmas the world is a better place.

Honestly I'm like a little wee HDbits adrift in a vast sea of disappointment.:(

Burnsy
12-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Well that worked out well , good times ,wonderful candidates and I can sleep tonight knowing that because of my small contribution to the spirit of Christmas the world is a better place.

Honestly I'm like a little wee HDbits adrift in a vast sea of disappointment.:(

Well I thought it was a great idea :)

Certainly different from the usual Giveaways anyway... Although I must admit I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here or not :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 02:05 AM
I haven't figured that one out myself yet.

cinephilia
12-19-2009, 03:29 AM

You just did.:unsure:
and i will again: no :sly:

n00bz0r
12-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Ok,

Reason y?

Coz m a big freak of downloading a lot of movies and especially one of my favourite "Trance". the reason i like torrentleech is coz of the movies i normally download are DVDR qualities. And about TranceRoute, m a big fan of Tiesto, Armin Van Burren and Infected mushrooms. and to get the latest tracks of their music are only in TranceRoute..

Cheers!!!

There certainly is nothing more frightful than Ignorance in Action!
:snooty:

Cabalo
12-19-2009, 04:55 AM
Ok,

Reason y?

Cheers!!!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/68/csb1.jpg

jabri0895
12-19-2009, 05:47 AM
I want an entry at Torrent leech ,

My reason ... As u all see i've gone through rough days while tryin for this invite ... Secondly as such i dont posses any such good private tracker account and i've gone through various forums on bittorrent displaying the qualities of Tl with oday, music, movies and of all g8 speeds ! if i ever got an invite @ tl i will keep a good ratio beside my name ! which could last me a long term relations with such good tracker .....

"Something depends on luck, if my reason touches u i may get what i need ! if not .. i'll pardon my luck and go aside "
Bye ! http://www.mysmiley.net/free-ashamed-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/animated/anim_03.gif[/img

sez
12-19-2009, 06:31 AM
^^ mind him,he's got a history with tl

thefinger
12-19-2009, 06:54 AM
I want SCC or waffles invite. Thank you very much.

fox92
12-19-2009, 07:08 AM
It's a fair enough request fox92 and the fact that you have traded in the past doesn't negate FSC staff considering you so it doesn't effect my decision here.
However I'm a firm believer in adherence to site rules and in FSC's case those are don't invite anyone that you aren't friends with and can therefore adequately vouch for.So unfortunately at this that disqualifies you.

If you are sincere in your desire and a honest person then I wish you luck and hope that one of their staffers notices this request and perhaps follows up on it with you.

Fair enough Idol :), I hope atleast one of the FSC staff read my reuqest and will be able to help me out. Once again Thanks for the opportunity, and Happy holidays to you and the rest of the members on this forum! :)

That1Guy
12-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Fair enough Idol :), I hope atleast one of the FSC staff read my reuqest and will be able to help me out. Once again Thanks for the opportunity, and Happy holidays to you and the rest of the members on this forum! :)

I'll be honest... The trade thread you posted in a couple weeks ago and then edited doesnt look good. I would bet it being so recent hurts your case, although it does look like you edited it immediately after you made the post.

Oh yeah, nice giveaway Idol :P

cinephilia
12-19-2009, 07:32 AM
best request so far :yup:

fox92
12-19-2009, 07:43 AM

I'll be honest... The trade thread you posted in a couple weeks ago and then edited doesnt look good. I would bet it being so recent hurts your case, although it does look like you edited it immediately after you made the post.

oh yes, thats cause I wrote something foul, cause the guy was directly stating that he can get a tl invite off their channel and then trade it for something else and he stated it was possible because he was an ex-xct member, so I wrote that he was an asshole for doing such a thing, when traxckers actually opened their doors for ex-sct memebers, people like him are exploiting such opportunities to carry out trades, and therefore he was'nt even a loyal member to sct.

aen
12-19-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm looking for invite to happiness,,,

That1Guy
12-19-2009, 07:58 AM

oh yes, thats cause I wrote something foul, cause the guy was directly stating that he can get a tl invite off their channel and then trade it for something else and he stated it was possible because he was an ex-xct member, so I wrote that he was an asshole for doing such a thing, when traxckers actually opened their doors for ex-sct memebers, people like him are exploiting such opportunities to carry out trades, and therefore he was'nt even a loyal member to sct.

fair enough :)

aly13
12-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Hi,IdolEyes787 I want to tell you do something special in the spirit of winter holidays and if you can help someone, why not do it for a smile and joy are far more important than an invitation to any traker but if this invite or invites to trakers make a smile in this crisis period go on...

I almost forgot bye the way "Merry Christmas"

Disme
12-19-2009, 08:39 AM

I'm in :cool:

jj4evarb
12-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Im looking for a waffles invite, im more than happy to provide proof of ratio and speed.

Why should i get one? Music is my life and im currently without a decent tracker so have to resort to blogs/public :(. I was a previous oink member before it got closed down (under this username) and really miss the variety of formats and especially the harder to get stuff (japanese limited release album editions etc).

Why should you give one? I always maintain a good ratio - if I cant keep it above 1.1, i dont download it. Simple.

Why is it good for the tracker? Being a previous oink member i'm already fairly savvy on encoding rules and how to spot transcodes, get the best sound quality to size ratio etc etc. I also have some fairly rare demo's etc (again from my oink days) which would I would obviously add to waffles.

thefinger
12-19-2009, 10:52 AM
best request so far :yup:

Good luck for me. :)

user12345
12-19-2009, 11:03 AM
i would like a SCC or FTN invite.

I had ScT which i got invited to by a friend but it closed after 2 months of me joining (my 1st torrent site), since i got into the giveaways but i dont like them as much as sct and would really like them as scc is similar to sct and ftn has good stuff too(i think?).
i am currently using gft as its the best invite i could get (SCC ask for 1 year at sct at least) and i try my best at gft as i did at scc to seed but theres not much content and very little seeders compared to sct.
i can pm you my screenshots if you want for these 2 and thanks if i can get them.

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 01:57 PM

fair enough :)

That's true ,it was a particularly nasty comment towards the OP and fox92 even had the good sense to edit it himself .:O

Why exactly ? Preferably in 30 words or more and ( in the case of SCC) not including the word pretimes .

You have beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up the room.:unsure:

Im looking for a waffles invite, im more than happy to provide proof of ratio and speed.

Why should i get one? Music is my life and im currently without a decent tracker so have to resort to blogs/public :(. I was a previous oink member before it got closed down (under this username) and really miss the variety of formats and especially the harder to get stuff (japanese limited release album editions etc).

Why should you give one? I always maintain a good ratio - if I cant keep it above 1.1, i dont download it. Simple.

Why is it good for the tracker? Being a previous oink member i'm already fairly savvy on encoding rules and how to spot transcodes, get the best sound quality to size ratio etc etc. I also have some fairly rare demo's etc (again from my oink days) which would I would obviously add to waffles.

PM me every proof you've got and an actual IP address instead of a server would also go a long way.
Btw I'm not sure but I think that Waffles doesn't allow OVH boxes anymore.Also and this is of supreme importance you can never have had an account and been banned on Waffles before .If you have don't even bother

i would like a SCC or FTN invite.

I had ScT which i got invited to by a friend but it closed after 2 months of me joining (my 1st torrent site), since i got into the giveaways but i dont like them as much as sct and would really like them as scc is similar to sct and ftn has good stuff too(i think?).
i am currently using gft as its the best invite i could get (SCC ask for 1 year at sct at least) and i try my best at gft as i did at scc to seed but theres not much content and very little seeders compared to sct.
i can pm you my screenshots if you want for these 2 and thanks if i can get them.

pmed can trade bitmetv for scc if you wish:unsure:

hotstuff
12-19-2009, 05:41 PM
me im interested in the obscure can do screenies and speed test but that means nothing to you means nothing to me either and frankly its a pain doing all that for something that i either want or i dont yes this a cryptic and you may no who i really am :) as im in cognito because im at work and this is as about as much as i can do here thanks for anything or nothing either way you win or i win thx for the chance at either

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 06:03 PM
me im interested in the obscure can do screenies and speed test but that means nothing to you means nothing to me either and frankly its a pain doing all that for something that i either want or i dont yes this a cryptic and you may no who i really am :) as im in cognito because im at work and this is as about as much as i can do here thanks for anything or nothing either way you win or i win thx for the chance at either

Can you be a little less cryptic?
Pming me with proof of who you are would be a start or maybe not a start .:unsure:
At least your post is ... "very interesting" ( see Hogan's Heroes for entire quote).

megabyteme
12-19-2009, 06:27 PM

Me, I'm interested in the obscure. I can do screen caps and a speed test, but that means nothing to you, and means nothing to me neither. And, frankly, it's a pain doing all that for something that I either want, or I don't. Yes, this is cryptic, and you may know who I rally am... :) As I'm in cognito because I'm at work and this is about as much as I can do here. Thanks for anything, or nothing. Either way, you win, or I win. Thanks for the chance at either.

There, I deciphered it. It still is pointless, but far easier to ignore now. :)

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 06:37 PM
You're getting very good at the spam thing, maybe you should consider leaving FST before it's too late.

Swift
12-19-2009, 06:47 PM
I just saw that HDBits wont open this year and I tought what the hell I'll try Bit-HDTV instead at least same content. Could you help me IdolEyes787 ?

megabyteme
12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I thought Santa was supposed to be jolly...:naughty:

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 07:02 PM
I just saw that HDBits wont open this year and I tought what the hell I'll try Bit-HDTV instead at least same content. Could you help me IdolEyes787 ?

Sorry I'm not a member of any HD sites at the moment . I signed up that Chinese one when it was open but having to translate didn't seem to be worth the effort.

helsing
12-19-2009, 07:05 PM
All I need for this Christmas is a chance to break some arms and legs.
Now you probably think "How am I involved with this?".

Well, your involvement consists of your opportunity to give me an invite for mma-tracker.

First of all, lately I've been getting into a lot of fights. I jump on the guy, bang his head to the floor, try to break his arm, pull his hair and all that noob stuff. All that doesn't look very classy and stylish.

BUT, if I had a mma-tracker account, things would be different.

After reviewing all the material there, I would be able to get into a lot more fights, and take the opponents down, slowly getting into the full mount position, ground and pound them till unconsciousness, and then set up the arm bar, and because the opponent will be stunned, he wouldn't be able to tap, so I could brake his arm. I ain't talking here about breaking it like a wild beast. No, no, no. I would break it with STYLE!.

You can make all this happen with just one simple invite.

If you perhaps don't have the invite, you'd better acquire it quickly, because there are a lot of people out there waiting in line for their guillotine choke and I really can't disappoint them with all that Christmas spirit around us :)

Swift
12-19-2009, 07:06 PM

Sorry I'm not a member of any HD sites at the moment . I signed up that Chinese one when it was open but having to translate didn't seem to be worth the effort.

thanks anyway no problem i think i'm gonna stick with my trackers :)

weenden
12-19-2009, 07:17 PM
idoleyes nice giveaway just thought id add my two sents hows that for someone being non cryptic

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 07:28 PM

Well, your involvement consists of your opportunity to give me an invite for mma-tracker.

First of all, lately I've been getting into a lot of fights. I jump on the guy, bang his head to the floor, try to break his arm, pull his hair and all that noob stuff. All that doesn't look very classy and stylish.

After reviewing all the material there, I would be able to get into a lot more fights, and take the opponents down, slowly getting into the full mount position, ground and pound them till unconsciousness, and then set up the arm bar, and because the opponent will be stunned, he wouldn't be able to tap, so I could brake his arm. I ain't talking here about breaking it like a wild beast. No, no, no. I would break it with STYLE!.

If you perhaps don't have the invite, you'd better acquire it quickly, because there are a lot of people out there waiting in line for their guillotine choke and I really can't disappoint them with all that Christmas spirit around us :)

Sorry helsing while I appreciate the skill involved and actually like some of the people of MMA I'm a firm believer that unless under threat of death you never hit a man while he's down.:(

salahnasser
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
I want FTN
Miracles do happen

helsing
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM

Sorry helsing while I appreciate the skill involved and actually like some of the people of MMA I'm a firm believer that unless under threat of death you never hit a man while he's down.:(

Me too. So tonight I'll beat someone up while he's standing :).:naughty:

And thats not all. I usually take one guy and mess the floor with him, but tonight, in your name, I'll add one guy more.
And while I'll be beating him in a standing position, I will send him your greetings and say "Sorry man, idoleyes said that he doesn't like to hit a man while he's down, so I'll have to keep you standing straight and beat the hell out of you" :D :D

Don't feel sorry for the guy I'll beat in your name, he deserves it ;)

7th
12-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Don't feel sorry for the guy I'll beat in your name

how aggressive :mellow:

aen
12-19-2009, 10:42 PM
lol IdolEyes787 you're awesome :D

db_la_23
12-19-2009, 11:02 PM
hey awesome give away. im looking for FTN. i want it becoz its ratio free. i can seed 24/7. im also a ex SCT user. pls help me. i will show proofs if needed.

puckface
12-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Even though I am quite the asshole, I would like to request a x264.me invite if you have one. If you don't have one... then I have no use for this topic and you can ignore me. :)

EDIT: I forgot to convince you why.... Well I got rid of TV altogether so any quality sources of movies/tv would help much. Other than that, I have no redeeming qualities.

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 11:44 PM
I want FTN
Miracles do happen

The "miracles do happen " part of the title salamander meant that it's a miracle that I'm actually doing this.:rolleyes:

hey awesome give away. im looking for FTN. i want it becoz its ratio free. i can seed 24/7. im also a ex SCT user. pls help me. i will show proofs if needed.

First it's not an awesome giveaway it's an ungiveaway and even then it's not awesome because up to this point I haven't actually ungiven anything. As for the rest of your request none of those are valid enough reasons .
You want a ratio free tracker PTM or GFT are arguably just as good . You can seed 24/7 so can a mongoloid and I doubt other than that he would add much to the site( except for his usefulness as a coffee table maybe) .You're a ex-Sct user 25 % of ex-ScT users were traders or children or maybe people that traded children.

Maybe if you put something funny on your head and took a picture it would help.

Seriously db_la all sarcasm aside I don't know you and unless you can provide me with a really good reason to present to staff there why I went against their site rules and gave an invite to someone I didn't know and shouldn't be banned then I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no.

So sorry .

Even though I am quite the asshole, I would like to request a x264.me invite if you have one. If you don't have one... then I have no use for this topic and you can ignore me. :)

EDIT: I forgot to convince you why.... Well I got rid of TV altogether so any quality sources of movies/tv would help much. Other than that, I have no redeeming qualities.

You I would give one to asshole or not but unfortunately - like the Leafs and a good goalie - I don't have one.

underground33
12-20-2009, 12:16 AM
merry Christmas to all ...

i finally decided to wish to have the one im looking for i think ages and more ..

you know this is Bitme .. yes i'm wishing for this big elearning tracker ..
i asked here for two times but no one answered me .. and i think that the big wish for me .
i like elearning trackers ..
you can trust me with this tracker cuz u will know its important to me and i will keep it safe as possible as i can ..
i can give u any proof u want and other things u want :)

Finally its only a wish .....

merry Christmas :):)

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Not doing very well here .Although I've been vip userclass on Bitme for forever I've had my invites removed. I think I remember them saying something like it was because I staff here or maybe someone that I invited turned out to be a bad egg (I see that of the 3 I've invited 2 are top-notch members but one has been disabled) or maybe they just don't like me who knows.

Anyway short story long ,don't have any invites haven't had any for months.
I'm sorry as it seems that you've been looking for one forever and nothing that I see shows that you don't deserve to be a member there.

lamuller
12-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Tis the season .
Like the title says this isn't really a giveaway so much as an opportunity for anyone wishing to to make a case of why it would be good for all involved(you,me and the tracker ) for me to invite you someplace.

I'm open to anything but unless I have some real confidence in the person beyond speedtests,ratio proofs or even profile links( you could have a dupe accounts there for all I know ) then I reserve the right not to give anything to anyone.

Also don't try to lie because then Christmas or not then I might have to disable you.

PS although I have invites to a lot of places in deference to certain sites I won't even consider applications ( except from friends ) for these.

That depends what you call friends around here then, just let me say this, some people here will kiss your behind because you are a mod, or just because they want to belong, that's all, so watch the friends you are giving the invites to, that may bite you in your arse later on. You can say you know people enough, but I don't think so. Just my two cents.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:35 AM
I quite aware who my friends truly are.

And I get more abuse than ass-kissing by a country mile.

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 02:40 AM
underground33,

I agree with Idol, I looked at your past 2 pages of post history and there really isn't anything that should exclude you from receiving an invite to bitme. But there may be a couple of things to keep aware of... 1) I did not see any posts outside of the GA/REQ section. There are a lot of active forums here. It is a good place to get to know people with similar interests. and 2)There's no problem with exploring the community, but some may see you as a potential collector because you are in the invite section so often.

Anyway, I wish you luck. You seem like a good, friendly member.

killour
12-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Interesting giveaway, first time in this kind as far as i know for sure...

After i read all this 10 pages, i couldn`t just skip and not reply anything, being member of this forum i`m indeed in need of "A" tracker, almost a year torrenting and unfortunately i`m starting to believe that ain`t any of that kind !

I`m in need of "A" tracker because of its content ! Dont care about pre-times, i dont understand why are some trackers consider themselves so good just because they up it so fast after release...i mostly care about its content...i`m member already, thanks to FST as well of some highly ranked trackers, wont name it, no reason for that...where i was hoping to find what i want and have to say it even if it`s sad that i`m still not member of the tracker that can please my needs!

I want a tracker where i can find anything, just like google`ing, ex. a series of HGTV i watched "House Hunters" , the game that i watched this summer live from the stadium, even if it`s a friendly game, but seen my fav. team for the first time LIVE and just want it to have it !...ETC ETC ETC Otherwise said where all the junk is upped and not removed, so if someone looks for it in 5 years it`s still be possible to download it from !

This kind of tracker is the A tracker for me and it wouldn`t be any doubt of my seriosity of being member over there !

Now THIS IS THE REASON why i post this over here, you IdolEyes , who i believe that is member or at least well studied in this torrenting field, is this kind of tracker really exist ??

Otherwise would just continue and searching and searching and in time would be member i`m sure of every tracker and the end would be either that i found this kind of tracker or that there are no more possible trackers that i`m not member of it and just be pleased with what it is !

Wish you all merry christmass and hopefully you all will get what you want for christmass !

Cheers !

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 03:50 AM
Maybe someone with a little more insight than myself could give you a better answer but to my knowledge no.If there is I wish someone would tell me what it is so that I can apply.Closest thing I know of might be Demonoid maybe .

The problem with the vaunted 0day trackers is that they are more or less subject to what they get from the scene and moreover are constantly clearing( or the members are ) old content to make room for the new so it's not realistic that you are going to find anything beyond a year or two old on them .

I think what most people eventually do is have specialty trackers ( one for general, one for movies , one for old movies, one for b-movies ,one for TV ,one for TV that you can actually comfortably exist on, one for sports,one for books etc,etc etc Anyway you get the idea it becomes quite a chore and kind of counter productive.
I guess the best advice is find a couple of places that you enjoy and seem to fit in well at, appreciate what you have and don't stress about what you don't.

amirji
12-20-2009, 06:42 AM
FTN

y?

Movies and TV.

I guess the best advice is find a couple of places that you enjoy and seem to fit in well at, appreciate what you have and don't stress about what you don't.

cinephilia
12-20-2009, 06:50 AM
i guess this post applies for you too amirji:

Cabalo
12-20-2009, 07:02 AM
FTN

y?

Movies and TV.

This is seriously the best request ever made at this board.
I'm really speechless. I'm here trying to find something witty to write, but I'm still in shock. no shit.

amirji
12-20-2009, 07:14 AM
@cinephilia - :(

This is seriously the best request ever made at this board.
I'm really speechless. I'm here trying to find something witty to write, but I'm still in shock. no shit.

Why thank you. I am surprised your speechless. I should make more requests like that since I've put the Bad Cop in a state of shock. :D

Cabalo
12-20-2009, 07:17 AM
you've spent more characters and finger tips replying to my post, than bothering to make a remotely decent request. Go figure...

amirji
12-20-2009, 07:23 AM
if you would like an extendocious reason, check my history, you'll get it. I kept it simple, straight to the point. ;-) ScT is gone my friend. What tracker can compare.

Cabalo
12-20-2009, 07:39 AM
ScT is gone my friend. What tracker can compare.
I can recall a few ones...

thefinger
12-20-2009, 08:09 AM

Why exactly ? Preferably in 30 words or more and ( in the case of SCC) not including the word pretimes .

OK. I prefer SCC.

I'm using is 4 years torrent. But last 1 year I am use private sites. First i joined zamunda and this continued. I use this sites for movie, tv shows, games, music videos... I believe SCC best of 0-day and general tracker.

I efficient use torrent. I connecting turkey and you maybe know turkish speed bad (especially upload speed). For this, i bought seedbox and always i tried to be good user.

Thank you very much.

Castronaut
12-20-2009, 11:24 AM
First and foremost: Merry Christmas! :)

I'd like to start with a quote I like... “When people hear good music, it makes them homesick for something they never had, and never will have.” At the moment I'm not even getting the chance to feel homesick because I am unable to find somewhere to download electronic music. For the past six months, I have been gratifying my electronic needs by relying on google to find decent underground electronic music, and usually to no avail - although there are some incredible artists that I have discovered. I feel belonging to a community whose very reason to exist is for the sharing and discussion of electronic music is nothing short of what I have been looking for.

Unlike most requests for trackers in the vein of this one, I am not someone who seeks trance music explicitly. Although I have flirted with - and enjoyed, may I add - it, I believe I have reached the epitome of discovering artists within trance and its subgenres that I enjoy. My main interests in electronic music lie in ambient and dance music. I was first introduced into ambient music through an artist called Emancipator. Although, evidently by his style, Emancipator wasn't an electronic artist but a trip-hop artist, he still maintained a level of ambience that other artists in the genre did not and inspired me to look further. I originally only listened to it when I was studying because of its relaxing soundscapes and because it drowned out the background noise wherever I was. After looking for more I learned that there was an entire genre of ambient music, devoted to creating unique yet relaxing sounds. I'd like to introduce people right now to some of my favourite ambient artists in the hope that someone can find a band they like from this post alone:

Sleep Research Facility
I think the name on its own is curious enough to make you want to download more. He specialises in sleep-conducive beatless ambient music which is both artistic as well as functional. Now, this is the kind of ambient you want if you plan on sleeping. This is not like other ambient artists in that they are never as ambient as this one! His music usually contains no rhythmic elements (one exception is “2.5” on Dead Weather Machine), but instead relies on spacious, extended, richly-textured sounds. Occasionally, true ‘musical’ elements appear in his work, such as sustained chords (in “c-deck” on Nostromo for example), but the majority of his compositions consist of evolving layers of manipulated noise and mechanical drones.

audio safari
No, I didn't get lazy with capitalisation - it's a Japanese band so I'm assuming it's lost in the translation. There isn't as much to say for AS as there is for SRF because they aren't as non-standard. Their ambient electronic has strong elements of indie pop pushing through which makes it a fun and enjoyable album to listen to at any time.

Emancipator
I have already discussed Emancipator, but I cannot reccommend him enough! I think this is also a good album to check out if you are looking for a start in getting into trip-hop.

Now, to dance music which I am not quite as schooled on as I am only new to the genre. I was in fact, originally introduced to it through an album that was freeleech on what.cd not long ago. The album was Informant's demo album. There is not much more I can say other than that I want to get up and dance everytime I hear it! It's also nothing like the "dance music" you hear in the top 40 charts. It has complicated soundscapes with layering of multiple sounds and intricate beats. That...is real dance music! And my quest now brings me to looking for more similar music as I am at a dead end right now.

Of course, I also like other electronic artists but there are no two genres I like as much as ambient and dance. A few of my other favourite electronic artists: Supreme Beings Of Leisure, Bibio, Guitar, múm, Nero's Day At Disneyland, Air France, Iannis Xenakis, Nosaj Thing, The Avalanches, Chequerboard, Radical Face, Black Moth Super Rainbow and busting into the mainstream...Daft Punk!

So, as I conclude my post, I humbly ask that if you have one, an invite to elektROnik would be highly appreciated. And if not, I simply hope that someone is able to find some music they will come to love in the future by reading my post. :)

PlayeR
12-20-2009, 01:41 PM
if rabbit or wheelmod were still around, i'd probably have requested one of them in this GA..ppl talked abt and how good their unique features and community and all..though the content of these was just decent but members stick around and made them as their "home"..make me curious what's so special abt them

i blame idol for not making this ga earlier :ermm:. even though its his fault and also my chance was slim to join them..

btw, NICE GA,, Merry Christmas

P.S: Avatar is an awesome movie.

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
You lost me shortly after, "Merry Christmas", dodz. However, it looks like you put a lot of effort into your post, so I wish you luck. :)

Honestly, it is very nice to see someone make a detailed and genuine post!

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:16 PM
FTN

y?

Movies and TV.

if you would like an extendocious reason, check my history, you'll get it. I kept it simple, straight to the point. ;-) ScT is gone my friend. What tracker can compare.

Better trackers for movies and/ or TV so I don't follow the reasoning .I also don't follow how extendocious is suddenly a word..Of course I'm behind the times and not very gulbrith.

Btw nothing against your intelligence, I read your previous FTN request and you're far from stupid but I'm afraid that unless post #53 of that thread has changed then unfortunately it's a no.

) ScT is gone my friend. What tracker can compare. Is this a trick question because unless I'm also gulbrith on this I thought that you could compare just about anything(edit .someone has informed me that's true with the exception of apples and oranges)

The_Martinator
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Uhm, what is this thread about? Idol, have you run out of things to read, movies to watch, music to listen even? :P

Seriously, nice one. Idol can make your wishes come true (well most at the very least), so put some effort in your post.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:31 PM
First and foremost: Merry Christmas! :)

I'd like to start with a quote I like... “When people hear good music, it makes them homesick for something they never had, and never will have.”

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well.http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/santa-smiley-08.gif

I don't know if you are familiar with Sun Tzu and The Art of War but since we are quoting “Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.”

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-trancetraffic-post3353115/postcount149

I guess that's a nice way of me saying sorry but I'm not a member of any electronik/trance trackers but you imo made a very good request and I would definitely consider inviting you if I were.:)

Idol can make your wishes come true (well most at the very least),

If that were true then why can't I get you to leave me alone?

Uhm, what is this thread about? Idol, have you run out of things to read, movies to watch, music to listen even? :P

I'm thinking of adopting a teenager so I need to practice saying no.

7th
12-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Idol can make your wishes come true (well most at the very least)

Because you can't make your own wishes come true? :huh:

karachidude
12-20-2009, 02:39 PM
lol..u guys make me smile..thanks :)

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Like a Genie ? OK I get it.

Cool but sad.

7th
12-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Like a Genie ? OK I get it.

Cool but sad.

now don't be so dramatic Idol... there must be something nice about being a genie!

... I think :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:52 PM
If there is I'd like to know what. Ever try to pick up a woman and try to explain why you live in a bottle?

The_Martinator
12-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Idol can make your wishes come true (well most at the very least),

Call it an addiction. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 03:12 PM
call it an being a addictionk. :naughty::o

Btw if that's your idea of a request you suck at it.

I would have thought all that time practicing sucking up on TBS would have served you better.

Kidding

Maybe.:shifty:

7th
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
If there is I'd like to know what. Ever try to pick up a woman and try to explain why you live in a bottle?

Gosh Idol, never thought about that before!
Well, I guess you just convinced me that it's not an easy task to be a genie :mellow:

I'm feeling so sorry for you now :cry:

anyway, let's just forget this genie thing ok? :yup:

sez
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Elektronik seems to be down 4 me.They use inactive accounts to store invites.

lovato
12-20-2009, 03:49 PM
13 pages - how many giveaways/miracles already?

Castronaut
12-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well.http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/santa-smiley-08.gif

I don't know if you are familiar with Sun Tzu and The Art of War but since we are quoting “Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.”

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-trancetraffic-post3353115/postcount149

I guess that's a nice way of me saying sorry but I'm not a member of any electronik/trance trackers but you imo made a very good request and I would definitely consider inviting you if I were.:)

Being the superficial pseudo-intellectual that I am, I have of course heard of, but not read any of what remains that Sun Tzu left us. :D

It's unfortunate that you're not into electronic music: perhaps you can use my post to get started! :lol:

I think it's about time I made my own thread to see if anyone has an invite.

Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 05:37 PM
13 pages - how many giveaways/miracles already?

OK a quick unupdate .

So far at this precise moment give or take a couple and rounding it off to the closest decimal exactly zero ....but a couple possibles and one likely
I was also going to invite Cabalo to CFS but he changed his mind at the last minute saying that he didn't think they were up to his standards or as he put it ,"not Cabalo material":(

Just to be clear I would really like to give somebody the opportunity to be part of something that they aren't but since invites for the most part exist so that friends can share what they have with each other, someone that I 'm not on a first name basis with is going to have to show a better than average reason for me to deviate from that belief .

Merry Christmas?:unsure:

Cabalo
12-20-2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.saintmaryoftheangels.org/ministries/begging2.gif

Pleas!!!!11!!11!
I wnt CFS, bcuz I want make new freinds. I Hope i can make real frind in FST and get invite CFS. (T)it's my dream.

Y?
talk.

cinephilia
12-20-2009, 05:50 PM
merry unchristmas :yup:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I'm not moved those seem like goat crocodile tears to me.

merry unchristmas :yup:

I stand uncorrected.

Takoom
12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
i wanna apply for a Black Cats Games invite
as i'm mad about some thing called games and i spend most of my time playing them.
i can show you proofs and pics from my games folder.
almost forgot to Thank you and Merry Christmas.

cinephilia
12-20-2009, 06:12 PM
as i'm mad about some thing called games and i spend most of my time playing them.
no need to justify yourself, just show me a ratio proof with 5TB buffer and the invite is for you :yup:

ps: sorry for hijacking your thread idol :kiss:

7th
12-20-2009, 06:15 PM

why don't you show pics and proofs of you and all your friends playing a lot of games and all? that would be new here! :yup:

no need to justify yourself, just show me a ratio proof with 5TB buffer and the invite is for you :yup:

Hi again 7esain! I can help you out with that... I know a little bit of photoshop, just send me anything with 1 mb or above of upload and I'll make it as many "teras" as Cine want :P

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 06:25 PM

You're French so if you say you're sorry I know you're only humouring me.:yup:

You can send me some proofs if you want( utorrent statics with the oldest seeded torrent showing would be good) and link me to your UGG account but I'm afraid the fact that you accepted janeisklar's offer and took his REvTT account all but excludes you from consideration .:(

snagit
12-21-2009, 12:16 AM
This thread has gone quiet...:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
12-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Pippin : Tell me, is there any hope? For Frodo, I mean; or at least mostly for Frodo.
Gandalf: There never was much hope. Just a fool’s hope, as I have been told.

Actually my favorite quote in Lord of the Rings is the one where Galadriel says to Gimli " You know for a dwarf you're exceptionally well hung"

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 06:44 AM
call it an being a addictionk. :naughty::o

Btw if that's your idea of a request you suck at it.

I would have thought all that time practicing sucking up on TBS would have served you better.

Kidding

Maybe.:shifty:

Well, what can I say, I'm rusty. Here goes:

Can I haz HDbits... I haz 990 inch HD LCD at home so I needz it, ya?

PS: You are soooo cool.

Totti
12-22-2009, 09:17 AM
hmmm hey idol :) hope you might consider helping me out with what we talked about in pm merry Christmas m8 :) nice twist here.....

Burnsy
12-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Idol,

Many thanks for the invite... site looks very promising and looking forward to having a good look around and 'getting involved'.

Merry Christmas :)

Benjamin
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
I want to member for Level 9. I have fighted two months for member but I couldn't. Could you send invitation card. Please I'm begging you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Well, what can I say, I'm rusty. Here goes:

Can I haz HDbits... I haz 990 inch HD LCD at home so I needz it, ya?

60,120 or 240Mhz? Absolutely no use of watching anything with motion blur:noes: Also is it back lit ,what is the dynamic contrast ratio and do you have any cute female relatives who are both loose and not too bright.

Wait !!!!!!! You already have an account there !!!!!!!!!!
Scammer :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Proof (http://indiequill.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/mooning.jpg)

PS if you do have the aforementioned relative though I might be willing to overlook that:shifty:.

I want to member for Level 9. I have fighted two months for member but I couldn't. Could you send invitation card. Please I'm begging you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I couldn't justify giving you a Level 9 so I've sent you 9 level 1's which if you do the math is basically the same thing anyway.

hmmm hey idol :) hope you might consider helping me out with what we talked about in pm merry Christmas m8 :) nice twist here.....

Are you certain that we talked because I basically have 2 rules that I live by: never,ever answer PM's unless absolutely necessary(ie someone's going to give me something) and no giveaways .

Idol,

Many thanks for the invite... site looks very promising and looking forward to having a good look around and 'getting involved'.

Merry Christmas :)

See ,not everything I say is bs.:tease:
You're welcome Burnsy enjoy Mininova.

NewMan
12-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Although, i am still new here, but i hope to get the chance to join FTN

why?

great community rather than just a tracker.

also, ratio free so, at the few times when i dont have seedbox, i will be able to get what i need, just seed them back as long as i can, and every thing will be ok.

i think after getting this final tracker i will stop asking for invites,( exception, ncore) and that will be the time to buffer and get invites (not a must to be distributed here, but sure to be distributed to persons who deserve )

Thanks

Swift
12-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Miracles do happen but not in FST :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Rebuttal ( nothing personal)

Justifying asking for a tracker because of it's community doesn't make a whole lot of sense because until you are in it you can possible know if that community (great or not ) suits you .

You mention ratio- free and ( though not necessarily directly applying it) also talk about creating buffers.
I understand the need to create a bit of a buffer on certain sites so that you have a chance to maybe download something old or obscure that no one else is going to snatch but the fact that you mentioned it makes me concerned that you view grabbing files as a means to an end and not an end in itself.
Also as for invites you presume that this is some sort of quid pro quo thread while all I am interested in is giving to anyone who (imo) seems like they are a decent person and by reasons that they give here ( no-one seems particularly concerned about content just getting in the hardest to get in places) would truly enjoy/benefit from being on a particular site.

If you want me to consider you for anything ,be it goem or FTN then you need to better explain your interests and how they correspond with what you are asking for .

Cabalo
12-22-2009, 04:49 PM

why?

also, ratio free so, at the few times when i dont have seedbox, i will be able to get what i need, just seed them back as long as i can, and every thing will be ok.

i think after getting this final tracker i will stop asking for invites,( exception, ncore) and that will be the time to buffer and get invites (not a must to be distributed here, but sure to be distributed to persons who deserve )

Thanks
epic fail.:noes:

cinephilia
12-22-2009, 04:52 PM
also, ratio free so, at the few times when i dont have seedbox, i will be able to get what i need
couldn't you just use your (buffered) accounts? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Seedboxes and megbuffers don't impress me.Someone who posts here and humbly asks for some little nondescript site because they have a true appreciation of what is offered there , them I respect.

Unless it's Swift .:rolleyes:

Totti
12-22-2009, 05:10 PM
ya idol I am sure we have talked my short term memory still works o.k:whistling......

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Shock therapy tends to have that effect.
What I said still applies although if you want to PM me your bt history and life story and if it seems worth the effort I'll give it to someone else who has no restrictions on who they can and can't invite.

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 05:44 PM

why?

Thanks

Lol, what about BCG, HDbits etc. you applied for both.

Also what is funal tracker? Machine does not compute... :pinch:

thefinger
12-22-2009, 05:44 PM

OK. I prefer SCC.

I'm using is 4 years torrent. But last 1 year I am use private sites. First i joined zamunda and this continued. I use this sites for movie, tv shows, games, music videos... I believe SCC best of 0-day and general tracker.

I efficient use torrent. I connecting turkey and you maybe know turkish speed bad (especially upload speed). For this, i bought seedbox and always i tried to be good user.

Thank you very much.

Totti
12-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Shock therapy tends to have that effect.
What I said still applies although if you want to PM me your bt history and life story and if it seems worth the effort I'll give it to someone else who has no restrictions on who they can and can't invite.

Sounds Fair enough will do thx for the chance ;)

cinephilia
12-22-2009, 05:49 PM
thefinger has my vouch :yup:

NewMan
12-22-2009, 06:09 PM
So, again why FTN?

sine i am not a member there, so i don't know the reality about which ftn offers to its members, all my knowledge about it comes from members and reviews, although some (really, few) said that it is overrated, but most information and discussions concentrate about being a wonderful great community to survive, for many people with much better experience than i have, ftn was rated as the best of their trackers.

Most of them were using SCT (at that time) for satisfying their needs regarding interested torrents, SCT was providing great pretimes and better speed than ftn, but they continue to recommend FTN as the best community (cultures meeting point).

As i wasn't a member in sct, so, only i was reading more and more, and trusted words written by the tracker members,and from that time i formed my imagination about FTN, (not sure how much that reflects the reality)

And as i was trying to make friends from all cultures and to understand others, FTN jumped rapidly to be my most wanted tracker, (although, i was also trying all the time to join SCT, but i never got that chance).

so, now, FTN is very interesting for me,

i did added ncore, because of different culture, and what i heard about the variety of content, and i didnt wait, i joined their irc, they have english room, and i was the first (from my country) to join ncore irc (that was according to ncore staff, they said that).

I said all the truth about all what i know about FTN and why i want to be there.

Thanks

7th
12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
epic fail.:noes:

Seedboxes and megbuffers don't impress me.

it's so funny how people think they have to have a seedbox or LIE to get things here... it gets even funnier when I look back to when I asked for invites here with my lame internet connection, the one I still have :lol:

always got what I asked for, even made some friends among some discussions :happy:

well, I'm optimist so I do believe people will learn about that someday :P

...although we still see people requesting like this:

"ah, well... I like games so I was thinking that would be nice to be invited to BCG... and aaaaahhhhhh... ah, yes!, I do have a seedbox! thanks!"

ovisan
12-22-2009, 07:25 PM
The best thing about this thread is that even if IdolEyescannot help you maby someone else can. Good luck all and Merry Christmas!

7th
12-22-2009, 07:42 PM
why FTN?

sine i am not a member there, so i don't know the reality about which ftn offers to its members, all my knowledge about it comes from members and reviews

I could be terrible wrong but I do strongly believe that FTN is all about something we call "status" and you help me stand with my opinion...

gosh NewMan, how do you need or want a tracker you don't even know its content? what if you get your invite, login and find out that there's nothing there that interests you? :huh:

what if all of this thing about FTN is a big joke? :lol:
a plot! a conspiracy! :shutup:

hagckz0r
12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Merry Christmas IdolEyes! Let those days bring out the best in all of us.
Shot you a PM ;). Hope I may get an answer.

NewMan
12-22-2009, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=NewMan;3357885]

gosh NewMan, how do you need or want a tracker you don't even know its content? what if you get your invite, login and find out that there's nothing there that interests you? :huh:

what if all of this thing about FTN is a big joke? :lol:
a plot! a conspiracy! :shutup:

there is something called reviews and members opinion, it is difficult to says that all these proud FTN members are wrong, there is no forums there, no people, and you will find yourself standing alone :D

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 08:45 PM
The best thing about this thread is that even if IdolEyes cannot help you maybe someone else can. Good luck all and Merry Christmas!

I've also thought something like that .It's a good opportunity to make it known that you are interested in joining such and such tracker.
If you make some reasonable statement as to why you would be an asset there ( whether because of intelligence , personality ,dedication ,knowledge or in Martin's case reasons unknown ) then even if I'm unwilling or unable to grant your request at least you've put your foot forward and made a step in the ( hopefully) right direction

I got your PM but I prefer that a person is more open about what they want.
In other words post here.
If you believe that some trackers look down upon even the hint of a giveaway ( which although I may be wrong I don't think this is) then don't be hypocritical and ask privately.

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Reasons unkown??! REASONS UNKOWN???!!!!!
Read my sig before you go spreading false rumors. :angry::angry::angry:
I'm also known for being able to scare the living shit out of people by using my angry look (that some people call killer look).

PS: I do hope that people get that we're joking while bumping this fine thread. :01:

Castronaut
12-22-2009, 09:45 PM
hi idolayes i look for very long time special trakar for i here from review's its gott everythink i need. i heared that is good provider of everything such as film, game, book and these r what i like to plz i am not scam

i look for long time because has gr8 community i like to chat around forum's an share

if u can fill my request it wil be super

i can proof to u by sending u screenshot of my radio on some tracker (mininova, the pir8 bay & FTN) to show u that i hav been torrenting for practically 4ever

i know u r busy but if take ur time jst to fill 1 little request for me durin ur holiday

if u send me ivnite i promise with money my grandmother gif me 4 xmas that i wil buy seedbox

i applued ur gifeaway and ur infinite torrenting wisdom

so i hope that u can pick me frm the massife users wanting invite sea so that i may cum on board boat and have good torrents & communitie's and download my favorite musik artist (is very not mainstream, hard to find releases) named lady gaga

so frm u i hope for invite from demonoid this christmas. many thank's

(read the last letter of each paragraph)

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Atheist.

And thanks u tube.

So, again why FTN?

sine i am not a member there, so i don't know the reality about which ftn offers to its members, all my knowledge about it comes from members and reviews, although some (really, few) said that it is overrated, but most information and discussions concentrate about being a wonderful great community to survive, for many people with much better experience than i have, ftn was rated as the best of their trackers.

Most of them were using SCT (at that time) for satisfying their needs regarding interested torrents, SCT was providing great pretimes and better speed than ftn, but they continue to recommend FTN as the best community (cultures meeting point).

As i wasn't a member in sct, so, only i was reading more and more, and trusted words written by the tracker members,and from that time i formed my imagination about FTN, (not sure how much that reflects the reality)

And as i was trying to make friends from all cultures and to understand others, FTN jumped rapidly to be my most wanted tracker, (although, i was also trying all the time to join SCT, but i never got that chance).

so, now, FTN is very interesting for me,

i did added ncore, because of different culture, and what i heard about the variety of content, and i didnt wait, i joined their irc, they have english room, and i was the first (from my country) to join ncore irc (that was according to ncore staff, they said that).

I said all the truth about all what i know about FTN and why i want to be there.

Thanks

I'm a believer that a community is not just where you find it but more importantly what you make of it.
Riddle me this Batman why ,considering most users of FTN are on "lesser" trackers do you suppose that the community at FTN is better than the ones at those other trackers?

No pressure but how well you respond completely decides how I favourably I view your request.

Benjamin
12-22-2009, 11:05 PM
In all seriousness, IdolEyes is real helpful, many of you might not know this but on FTWR he filled hundreds if not thousands of requests, he kept torrents seeding forever, I think he was rated best user there. I remember when I first joined FST I made a BCG request in stoi's recruitment thread and IdolEyes messaged me and offered me an invite even though I had almost no posts here. He's just a good dude, as long as you don't make bullshit requests he will help you out.

hagckz0r
12-23-2009, 12:25 AM

I got your PM but I prefer that a person is more open about what they want.
In other words post here.
If you believe that some trackers look down upon even the hint of a giveaway ( which although I may be wrong I don't think this is) then don't be hypocritical and ask privately.

Mhm I understand what you say but I don't like the gravity of your last words. I sent you the PM to explain some things in a more private approach. Seems you didn't like it so.. here goes my humble req for FSC. :)

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 12:30 AM
In all seriousness, IdolEyes is real helpful, many of you might not know this but on FTWR he filled hundreds if not thousands of requests, he kept torrents seeding forever, I think he was rated best user there. I remember when I first joined FST I made a BCG request in stoi's recruitment thread and IdolEyes messaged me and offered me an invite even though I had almost no posts here. He's just a good dude, as long as you don't make bullshit requests he will help you out.

IdolEyes is indeed one of the best members in this BT community. He is too humble to take any praise, but everyone who knows him knows how good a person he is. I hope at least a few people are helped by this generous offer. I know he will be very reasonable and really try to help who is worthwhile.

Good luck and happy holidays to all.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Mhm I understand what you say but I don't like the gravity of your last words. I sent you the PM to explain some things in a more private approach. Seems you didn't like it so.. here goes my humble req for FSC. :)

Like I'm telling everyone , that's not how FSC invites work ( or maybe it is I 'm really not among the inner circle there).All I can tell you is that if you are really serious about becoming a member there and are truly interested in making it your primary site then ( kinda like I said already about requesting anything here ) give some insight into yourself as a person and not merely someone whose sole focus is merely about stealing files adn pretending to be important.

What do you like ? What makes you laugh? What do you do for fun?
If you want to be considered as a member at someplaces you first need to be seen as a person and not just a cipher .
For if you are content to be a cipher then you are probably content to view other people that way too. That doesn't make much of a community does it?

Also as has been mentioned it is not in my power to invite everyone everywhere even if I wanted to but perhaps if you use this thread as a platform to make a strong enough case for yourself then maybe the people who do have that kind of power will take note.

Or don't .Like most things in life it's really mostly up to you.

Burnsy
12-23-2009, 03:09 AM
He is too humble to take any praise, but everyone who knows him knows how good a person he is.

I don't know him exceptionally well.... but I know enough to know that he will help any genuine person who approaches him, without any bullshit, or without trying to hide anything....

I hope at least a few people are helped by this generous offer. I know he will be very reasonable and really try to help who is worthwhile.

I am one of those people he has pointed in a good direction and I am happy to have the chance to make a go of it, especially when I was looking for something of interest.... make the most of the chances you get, might not be for you, but who knows, at least if you try and offer up what you can you will know if the place you found yourself in was the right one or not :)

sear
12-23-2009, 04:26 AM
I thought I'd add to this. I'll invite up to two people to fsc on behalf of Idol, but it's going to be up to Idol who gets the invites if anyone. If he decides no one should get it I'll be just as happy as if he picks two worthy members.

Just so you know, if you PM me you're disqualified...even if IdolEyes pm's me later to tell me he thinks I should invite you, if you've PM'd me you're out...end of story. Also don't abuse this. I'll be keeping a close eye on these accounts and while we're the nicest and fairest staff on the net you'll soon learn to live to regret taking advantage of that.

Cabalo
12-23-2009, 04:54 AM
:) great!
It's these small gestures that make all the difference. Merry Christmas to all the FSC'ers who roam around here. :)

pone44
12-23-2009, 05:30 AM
Cheers for the un-giveaway :)
Happy holidays all.

thefinger
12-23-2009, 08:57 AM
thefinger has my vouch :yup:

Thank you very much.

brightsid
12-23-2009, 09:00 AM
It's been a while since my last unsuccessful SCT request and the one thing I've learned is that there is nothing wrong in requesting at FST. Even if you fail with the specific request someone might notice your application and cover it in the future.
So I'm just applying for FSC knowing that my chances are probably limited

I've been torrenting for more than 2 years. I've started from public trackers and soon moved on into private ones, mainly cause of security and speed reasons. Nothing special I guess the same as any other average torrent user. At the moment I'm a proud member of a few different trackers and i use them to cover all my needs. Mainly I download 0day, music, movies and tvseries and the trackers I use most are covering this kind of thing

I admit I have everything covered content wise,so the question is why do I want to join another tracker and why the specific one?

First of all lately I'm thinking more and more about security and I’m really interested in getting into a "safer" tracker. With all these "tracker down" stories security is a becoming priority. I've heard that they care about security also. As for my current status, I never had any problem with any of my accounts and never betrayed anyones trust all that time. I use my home connection, but I seed everything for months (or years) so although I don't have accounts buffered with TBs my stats are more than fine. The first thing I can really promise to any possible inviter is that I'm going to use the tracker for seeding/leeching a lot.

I hear a lot about community. For me community is not only being active in forums and IRC. A good community is foul of members trying to help their fellow users, try to cover their requests, answer their questions. From what I've heard staff there are responsible for the atmosphere that makes them differ from the others long established trackers. There is nothing wrong in posting in forums, even spamming a few threads for fun, usually it's not my style of participating.

I love movies, music and sports, I read a lot of books especially crime ones and my home media center is my latest passion. I like talking about these things and help others when I have the chance.

Finally to be honest there is curiosity in my why list. I'm not looking for the heaven of trackers cause I know there isn't such a tracker but I'm really curious to see if all the good things I've heard are true and if I can fit in the site.

Well that's all folks, thanks for the chance IdolEyes787. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

hagckz0r
12-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Hehe, Sear & Cabalo posting in the same thread.. this is a something. Seeing Sear's post I feel I might actually have a chance to join. Or maybe it is just the spirit of those nice & snowy days that makes me feel full of confidence. As I see everything is in Idol's hands as he is the one who should recommend users.

So what should I say Idol to impress you or Sear cause I am sure he'll haunt this thread? :D
I'll give some short details about me.

I am Cristi, I am 21 years old and I currently live in Romania (the country where you can do whatever you want) and study at Informatics faculty . I started my bittorent activity somewhere around 4 years ago, I consider myself an experienced user which is above average (well at least concerning the bittorent protocol). In time I tried to join every tracker that has presented interest for me, most times I succeeded. I don't have a great history behind but I am proud of me, of how I am (I always go straight to the point saying what I think without any retention and I am not an 'ass kisser' as some are) and that I made it on my own.

I really appreciate intelligent and full of life persons, in real life I have the tendency to stick around this type of people. As I have discovered, forums & tracker forums are not much different than reality because you can find some real 'figures' which I esteem and read every post although I don't have the courage to tell them.

I wrote more than usual, I could write some more but it worths it. Thanks for reading & let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Merry Christmas guys!

susiserken
12-23-2009, 11:45 AM
I`ll give you a handjob if you give me ftn :unsure:

7th
12-23-2009, 12:38 PM
haha, this thread became interesting again =D

good luck to everyone hunting for FSC ;)

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I thought I'd add to this. I'll invite up to two people to fsc on behalf of Idol, but it's going to be up to Idol who gets the invites if anyone. If he decides no one should get it I'll be just as happy as if he picks two worthy members.

Just so you know, if you PM me you're disqualified...even if IdolEyes pm's me later to tell me he thinks I should invite you, if you've PM'd me you're out...end of story. Also don't abuse this. I'll be keeping a close eye on these accounts and while we're the nicest and fairest staff on the net you'll soon learn to live to regret taking advantage of that.

Big thanks sear I appreciate the confidence even though I probably don't deserve it.
OK then just so it's fair those looking for FSC are welcome to post but are going to have to be patient since I'll now be waiting to give everyone a chance to apply before deciding anything.

And thanks to you as well hagckz0r,nice to finally be able to put a "face " behind the name.:)

awaited
12-23-2009, 04:13 PM

IdolEyes is indeed one of the best members in this BT community. He is too humble to take any praise, but everyone who knows him knows how good a person he is. I hope at least a few people are helped by this generous offer. I know he will be very reasonable and really try to help who is worthwhile.

Good luck and happy holidays to all.

I agree with all. but I am having one serious trouble in understanding the meanings of idoleyes's posts:ermm:. As English isn't my first language and neither I am one of those smart as*es ,I sometime find it quite difficult understanding the meaning of the words and phrases he uses in his posts. He uses some typical and unheard vocabulary(atleast that is the case with me:frusty:), that I sometimes have to go and look it up on the dictionary to actually find what exactly did it mean( seriously ). I dunno may be I am the only one(most proly) but it does take me a while to actually understand the meanings of his words.I recall that once (if not twice) I was reading through a thread and I was thinking to comment on it. At that time idoleyes made the last post.My limitation in understanding his post actually changed my mind and I ended up not commenting:dabs:. I know this is quite amusing but .....oh well. I was gonna post this nightass ftn request but than I thought this was a better place;).

and also, who knows it might bring me A+ in my English course this year:01:

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 04:35 PM
He's a pithy poster. Keep studying that dictionary. My wife did that all her life. Now she speaks and writes much better English than me.

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 04:49 PM
It's been a while since my last unsuccessful SCT request and the one thing I've learned is that there is nothing wrong in requesting at FST. Even if you fail with the specific request someone might notice your application and cover it in the future.
So I'm just applying for FSC knowing that my chances are probably limited

I've been torrenting for more than 2 years. I've started from public trackers and soon moved on into private ones, mainly cause of security and speed reasons. Nothing special I guess the same as any other average torrent user. At the moment I'm a proud member of a few different trackers and i use them to cover all my needs. Mainly I download 0day, music, movies and tvseries and the trackers I use most are covering this kind of thing

I admit I have everything covered content wise,so the question is why do I want to join another tracker and why the specific one?

First of all lately I'm thinking more and more about security and I’m really interested in getting into a "safer" tracker. With all these "tracker down" stories security is a becoming priority. I've heard that they care about security also. As for my current status, I never had any problem with any of my accounts and never betrayed anyones trust all that time. I use my home connection, but I seed everything for months (or years) so although I don't have accounts buffered with TBs my stats are more than fine. The first thing I can really promise to any possible inviter is that I'm going to use the tracker for seeding/leeching a lot.

I hear a lot about community. For me community is not only being active in forums and IRC. A good community is foul of members trying to help their fellow users, try to cover their requests, answer their questions. From what I've heard staff there are responsible for the atmosphere that makes them differ from the others long established trackers. There is nothing wrong in posting in forums, even spamming a few threads for fun, usually it's not my style of participating.

I love movies, music and sports, I read a lot of books especially crime ones and my home media center is my latest passion. I like talking about these things and help others when I have the chance.

Finally to be honest there is curiosity in my why list. I'm not looking for the heaven of trackers cause I know there isn't such a tracker but I'm really curious to see if all the good things I've heard are true and if I can fit in the site.

Well that's all folks, thanks for the chance IdolEyes787. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

I would like to throw in some positive feedback regarding, brightsid. A few months back, I made a request for a difficult to obtain tracker. Brightsid contacted me and was very thorough in his efforts to determine if I would be a good member and clearly showed care for his account. I was impressed that he took such care in considering whether, or not, I would be a good member. Not everyone takes this kind of care.

With that in mind, knowing that brightsid is a good and helpful member at this site, I would be very happy to see him on FSC.

I will happily vouch for him in his request for FSC. :)

Very well said, Benjamin. I am happy Idol was able to help you out. I think he made a good choice in doing so.

And for those who don't know, Benjamin and I have worked out all of our previous differences. I am very happy to call him a friend. :happy:

We just got off on a "bit" of a bumpy start....;)

hagckz0r
12-23-2009, 05:33 PM
hei I'm cool, I'm cool right now... Idol you Tarzan, me Jane? :D

srry for offtopic

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM
It's life ,it's impossible to be off topic.:idunno:

7th
12-23-2009, 06:42 PM
And for those who don't know, Benjamin and I have worked out all of our previous differences. I am very happy to call him a friend. :happy:

OW that was so cute uhauhauah :lol: love is in the air :whistling

just kidding man! better see you as friends (in a heterosexually way I hope) than fighting one each other :P

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 08:29 PM

OW that was so cute uhauhauah :lol: love is in the air :whistling

just kidding man! better see you as friends (in a heterosexually way I hope) than fighting one each other :P

Now you, 7th, are one SEXY beast...:shifty:

:P

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 09:58 PM

Brazilians , they're like that.

7th
12-23-2009, 10:07 PM

Brazilians, they're like that.

Idol, you shouldn't generalize things that way :noes:

btw, I have nothing to say about megabyteme's comment about my person... he don't even know me that much, does he? :ermm:

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 10:16 PM

btw, I have nothing to say about megabyteme's comment about my person... he don't even know me that much, does he? :ermm:

Why do I suddenly get the feeling that in São Paulo, jokes like I made tend to lead to dark alleys, lots of bleeding, and dumpsters? :unsure:

brightsid
12-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Probably cause you've seen Cidade de Deus megabyteme :P

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 10:40 PM

Yes I have. :)

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 11:15 PM

Brazilians aren't sexy?

False advertising (http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=0DG&resnum=0&q=brazilian+supermodels&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=2KMyS5vbC9PNlAeNr6GcBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQsAQwAA)

sez
12-23-2009, 11:38 PM
I've supported the gophers all my life.
Was born in a manger some place in st.paul minneapolis.

And I'll give two rapidshare accounts starting january to whoever idoleyes chooses

Make that three

Depending on whether am being logical

This is fun,merry xmas peeps.
Lets go post shit on 4chan

Castronaut
12-24-2009, 12:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZsFOGT-Ko

Merry Christmas <3

7th
12-24-2009, 12:37 AM

Brazilians aren't sexy?

False advertising (http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=0DG&resnum=0&q=brazilian+supermodels&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=2KMyS5vbC9PNlAeNr6GcBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQsAQwAA)

ah yes, you could generalize that way to supermodels and some other "classes"! :)

Yes I have. :)

that's Rio de Janeiro, not São Paulo :P

Castronaut
12-24-2009, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZsFOGT-Ko

Merry Christmas <3

Wow. My posts always get the last post of the page.

:(

sear
12-24-2009, 03:05 AM
I'm going to have to put a deadline on this. Idol if you could make a decision by the 31st of December that would be ideal because after that I'm going to be a bit busy.

Good luck everyone I'm sure we'll get at least one good member from this thread.

thefinger
12-24-2009, 05:04 AM

OK. I prefer SCC.

Thank you very much.

I want SCC invite. :(

fox92
12-24-2009, 05:44 AM
OK. I prefer SCC.

Thank you very much.

I want SCC invite. :(

A little bit of patience goes a long way mate :). He is one guy dealing with almost 20 pages of requests and he's got something called a life outside the cyber world too :)

That1Guy
12-24-2009, 06:18 AM
I'm going to have to put a deadline on this. Idol if you could make a decision by the 31st of December that would be ideal because after that I'm going to be a bit busy.

Good luck everyone I'm sure we'll get at least one good member from this thread.

I already told you that you arent allowed to "be a bit busy". :P

hagckz0r
12-24-2009, 08:27 AM

Have you ever thought that life might be an offtopic event? :D
Maybe we were destined to be/make something higher but we stick to this corporeal form. Afterlife... things should get interesting. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 04:43 PM

No problem since it's got Christmas in the title I was thinking about closing it by the 27th so everyone will then at least have the opportunity to get in on my Boxing Day sales.

Have you ever thought that life might be an offtopic event? :D
Maybe we were destined to be/make something higher but we stick to this corporeal form. Afterlife... things should get interesting. :naughty:

That's the kind of post I appreciate.Welcome to the ( something...something...something) Dark side.

megabyteme
12-24-2009, 05:07 PM
He is one guy dealing with almost 20 pages of requests and he's got something called a life outside the cyber world too :)

This one is more accurate...

hotstuff
12-24-2009, 05:16 PM
i could use some music got a cd jukebox and its need of some music

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 05:18 PM
He is one guy dealing with 1 page of requests and almost 20 pages of spam( mostly his own) and he's also got to deal with wankers like me in the meantime too :)

This one is more accurate...

I agree.

fox92
12-24-2009, 05:18 PM

scenesound is open for registration right now, and its good for getting music. Heres the link -
http://scenesound.org/signup.php

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 05:23 PM

BvPugOWeZiA

Enjoy.:rolleyes:

fox92
12-24-2009, 05:29 PM
^ hahahaha funny post Idol :D

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 05:30 PM
You know you can request not so hard to get trackers too...although that probably would be a miracle if anyone did.

^ hahahaha funny post Idol :D

Yeah now that he's gained so much weight Paul McCartney isn't as nearly good as he used to be.

7th
12-24-2009, 05:38 PM
and here comes another spam...
I was just thinking to myself... what if the OP of this thread was just a normal FST's user? :ermm:

It must be really boring to be "IdolEyes" sometimes :sick:

Castronaut
12-24-2009, 06:08 PM

BvPugOWeZiA

Enjoy.:rolleyes:

Where is his chin? =/

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 06:20 PM
and here comes another spam...
I was just thinking to myself... what if the OP of this thread was just a normal FST's user? :ermm:

Create a theoretical test using the following formula and get back to me as soon as possible with the results

Theoretical test generator generation algorithm.

Applying the generator, the VBPRNG (Very Bad PRNG) produces the sequence
http://random.mat.sbg.ac.at/%7Este/dipl/img152.gif
The generator has a very short period, but its simple behavior allows us to evaluate the sample test http://random.mat.sbg.ac.at/%7Este/dipl/img128.gif given in the last section. The generator will trivially pass the test, if the critical region is set to
http://random.mat.sbg.ac.at/%7Este/dipl/img153.gif
For http://random.mat.sbg.ac.at/%7Este/dipl/img154.gif the significance of the test can even be made arbitrarily high thus, the VBPRNG passes a theoretical test at any desired level of significance, provided N is chosen large enough.
Note the a-priori character of this type of tests: without producing a single PRN, we can assess qualities for a certain type of generator.
Of course, mathematical theory can offer us much more sophisticated theoretical tests. In all these tests the generator is treated as an open mechanism. By studying its underlying algorithm the numerical value of certain functions, e.g. test statistics, of the PRNs can be estimated or even calculated exactly. If the theoretical distribution of the test statistic is also known, this amounts to carrying out a statistical test. The generator can a-priori be assessed to fail or to pass the test depending on whether the estimates of the test statistic fall in the critical region or not.

True but the salary more than compensates.

Where is his chin? =/

Which one?

7th
12-24-2009, 07:46 PM

True but the salary more than compensates.

Another good motive for me to move to Canada!

about the test, I need some alternatives to respond it :whistling

NewMan
12-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm a believer that a community is not just where you find it but more importantly what you make of it.
Riddle me this Batman why ,considering most users of FTN are on "lesser" trackers do you suppose that the community at FTN is better than the ones at those other trackers?

No pressure but how well you respond completely decides how I favourably I view your request.

About that, i have to express my opinion and thoughts.

let me ask first?

if you have to live in one of 2 countries with the following differences, which one you will choose?

the first is developing poor country, where mostlty nothing organized in the proper manner, and organized aspects are few and usually fulfilled, or much away from your need, experience or work.

and the second is industrial developed country with controlled system, and organized lifestyle that governate every thing, where you can find your chance, and most life needs are enlisted, so, you can find the place where you can work and create.

sure, someone may choose to go to that poor country trying to offer help and hoping to change it, but that needs years, effort, and the most important is co-operation, team work and facilitation from responsible persons.

The same applies for torrent and Internet communities which are mirror image of the reality.

FTN as a forum is properly organized, like any advanced community, every thing runs in the proper way, so, you have a good chance to add to such community, to

express your ideas and to be creative instead of spending time trying to build new one in another place from the bottom upwards.

community is a place to survive, it is a place for sharing,exchanging knowledge, to help and to be helped.

under the rule open mind, the discussion should continue and handling thought should never stops.

i want to add to the place that i am going to join ,helping others, expressing ideas

creative personality is wanted in such advance community, sure i will find many members that will correct me, and also sure i will keep trying to help and correct others.

I hope this replay was enough.

Thanks

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 03:12 AM
let me ask first?

if you have to live in one of 2 countries with the following differences, which one you will choose?

the first is developing poor country, where mostlty nothing organized in the proper manner, and organized aspects are few and usually fulfilled, or much away from your need, experience or work.

and the second is industrial developed country with controlled system, and organized lifestyle that governate every thing, where you can find your chance, and most life needs are enlisted, so, you can find the place where you can work and create.

sure, someone may choose to go to that poor country trying to offer help and hoping to change it, but that needs years, effort, and the most important is co-operation, team work and facilitation from responsible persons.

Bad example considering my beliefs.
I believe that the nationality you hold is more than some convenience that can be changed like a street address anytime you think the grass is greener someplace else.

If no one has any allegiance to their country who is going to strive to improve it when times are bad and defend it if the need should ever arise?

And you didn't answer my question .
OK maybe you did by the fact you chose to side step around it.

Cabalo
12-25-2009, 03:17 AM
FTN as a forum is properly organized, like any advanced community, every thing runs in the proper way, so, you have a good chance to add to such community, to express your ideas and to be creative instead of spending time trying to build new one in another place from the bottom upwards.

community is a place to survive, it is a place for sharing,exchanging knowledge, to help and to be helped.

under the rule open mind, the discussion should continue and handling thought should never stops.
Curiously, you gave the definition of FST, as a forum, and yet, you haven't made much of an effort for " sharing,exchanging knowledge, to help and to be helped".
So you're saying you'd only act that way at FTN, but here it's not needed to?

bladesharp
12-25-2009, 03:34 AM
"anything to anyone"

Do u have an RS account to spare for 15 days :D

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 03:48 AM
"anything to anyone"

First explain why there are 2 accounts on your IP here.

bladesharp
12-25-2009, 03:54 AM
"anything to anyone"

First explain why there are 2 accounts on your IP here.

I didt get u !! two account of FST !! :blink:

I now login from office .. and i remeber i switched off my PC at room.

*to cross check now am in Korea

give me some more deatils please i have only this one "bladesharp" , and i dotn have any other :O , i am really surprised .

if u see somethign i liek to know the deatils please , and the possibilty also please.

Cabalo
12-25-2009, 04:21 AM
You seem to travel a lot back and forth in India, and then recently you moved to korea.
I'm sorry, but your IP button was blinking red, and it showed a shared IP.

bladesharp
12-25-2009, 04:22 AM
You seem to travel a lot back and forth in India, and then recently you moved to korea.

Yes :) India - Korea- poland-germany- India- Korea- US - india - Korea :)

My last 11 Months ..

But i dotn have 2 accoutns :):shutup:

* may is it due to - office ?

Cabalo
12-25-2009, 04:24 AM

Yes :) India - Korea- poland-germany- India- Korea- US - india - Korea :)

My last 11 Months ..

But i dotn have 2 accoutns :):shutup:
Ok, ok. I believe you.
Just out of curiosity, and I dunno if you can tell, but what makes you travel so much :O ?

bladesharp
12-25-2009, 04:29 AM
My work :( . Damn its boring and on x-mas day i am in office

killour
12-25-2009, 04:30 AM
funny thing if he will travel by teleporting, IP changes in a few minutes :D , that`s what i would love to learn :P

bladesharp
12-25-2009, 04:33 AM
funny thing if he will travel by teleporting, IP changes in a few minutes :D , that`s what i would love to learn :P

bro , that seems to be a mistake, if i do have another account, i wud liek to see :ermm:

NewMan
12-25-2009, 04:41 AM
I believe that the nationality you hold is more than some convenience that can be changed like a street address anytime you think the grass is greener someplace else.

and there is no doubt in that, but why you counting your country or your nationality in the example, what about if the 2 new communities, are not or even not related to your home and nationality, and you have to made a choice between 2 new communities, put your emotions aside, solve it only with your mind.

If no one has any allegiance to their country who is going to strive to improve it when times are bad and defend it if the need should ever arise?

:blink:

the person who has a loyalty to the homeland, dont deserve to survive.

but you have not to miss something: if you did found that your community needs certain experience of specialty, you have to travel a broad to get them , then go back to add to your country something they missed.
and to be the start point for that new science in your country, sure you are not going to go to Tropical forests to learn about Space Science.

And you didn't answer my question .
OK maybe you did by the fact you chose to side step around it.

do you suppose that the community at FTN is better than the ones at those other trackers?

SO, for what all this example, it reflects the wide difference in organization and activity.

members create and shape their community according to their need and their tracker specialty, so, specialized elearning forums my be better than ftn, but when we came to the holistic forums, ftn has its place in the top.

Rart
12-25-2009, 05:58 AM
but when we came to the holistic forums, ftn has its place in the top.

And you know that how?

NewMan
12-25-2009, 06:05 AM
but when we came to the holistic forums, ftn has its place in the top.

And you know that how?

see this early part of discussion:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-christmas-ungiveawaymiracles-do-happen-post3357885/postcount152

pone44
12-25-2009, 06:13 AM
Newman, It still makes no sense. You made your request. Let others post and stop debating this pointless BS.

And you know that how?

see this early part of discussion:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-christmas-ungiveawaymiracles-do-happen-post3357885/postcount152

gatorade
12-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi,

I've been looking for an hdbits invite for a while ever since I got an hdtv. Once you start watching 1080p or even 720p shows and movies, its kinda hard to go back to watching regular dvds or even hdtv. I'm a member of various hd trackers and tv trackers but not all of them offer all the shows or dvds I'm looking for in 1080p or 720p. I'm hoping that hdbits with its community would be able to provide those shows or dvds. I've seen high resolution rips of shows and dvds that aren't available on bluray because members were willing to cap the shows or dvds directly. To sum it up, I'm looking for hdbits because I'm hoping that it'll fill the niche of movies and shows I'm looking for in high resolution that I can't find on other private sites.

Glitterstep
12-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Merry Christmas everyone !! :)

I was going through this thread and was really impressed by the way Idol started this off. :cool:

My request for FSC is not really well written or even phrased well,but its just true facts about me.

It all started the day when i got to know about this tracker called trancebooster,i signed up and was in love with that tracker. Oh boi i still can't forget that day when i downloaded my first release out from there.But as time passed by the tracker went down. This is where i searched about other trance trackers and got to know about FST.Signed up here...Made some really good friends out here,whom i now know personally.This is the friggin reason why i love this place:fst:.For two reasons

1)Made some really good friends
2)Also got me a new place from where i could download some Killer Trance Tunes.

And even if you guys see my post history i have never really harmed/hurted anyone knowingly,coz i remmember the day when Albo spammed the shite out of my first thread..and it really kinda hurt me.:( Being a regular member here,i also read that FSC staff members are a "cool bunch of guys" and i would love to hang around out there.). I have had arguements with staff members of other trackers,just because i told them that im a a regular here in FST.Im sure FSC Staff don't have an issue of me being a member here.(coz i don't think ill be ever leaving this community).:happy:

Till date elektROnik has been my favorite tracker and will always be,what i mean to say is that the trackers that i love,i try my friggin best to keep it a good place by being active on the forums,active on the chatbox,inviting good members so as to help increase the tracker activity. :01:

I also got a big-time trader's account disabled on elektROnik .( i can show you proof of this..as i really felt great when i saw that account disabled )..So when i love a tracker,i try me level best in keeping the tracker in good condition.

I ain't gotta a super duper net connection ..coz here in India the maximum speed available is 2mbps unlimited.A month back i was getting download speeds of 1.1 mb per second,but its all gone now,anyways i wasn't even downloading that much.
FSC's got an awesome bonus system and i also believe that if i download only the stuff which i need,i can go on to seed them for a long long time.If i download four-five movies a month and my HDD isn't full,i can guarantee i'll seed them well.

I'm not a movie buff(just watch around 4- 5 movies a month).I love Documentaries.Favorite Documentary is "Jailed Abroad"
In India,its titled "jailed abroad" and otherwise its "locked up abroad". Documentaries are really something which i love and watch them with interest)
and at times i even do watch cartoons.

PC-Games,the last game i played was GTA-Vice city.(don't play much of games)
Music- Music,Music, and More Music... ( i got around 800 gb of TRANCE music,60 gb of Drum and Bass..a good collection of Hip-Hop too)
I can also upload a good amount of quality documentaries in FSC.

..but i can just assure you that i will take utmost care of the tracker in every way possible.

Once again....Merry Christmas. !!:)

Cheer//Glitterstep

yevgeny
12-25-2009, 12:39 PM
hey there idoleyes im kind of finding it difficult not to request fsc, so here goes. recently ive moved out of my parents house and am coming back to use the net etc, although when it gets connected it will be a lot better than here, anyways. i love the whole free filesharing thing and have done for about the last sever or so years. im very grateful to the people who make it happen. for me it all started with appz and elearning and things and then i found suprnova (like too many others.) anyways so i joined the precursor to bitme which was schwak and a few others like et and tb. i mainly download tv, ebooks/elearning and music videos and watch them on my xbox. pretty small setup but does the job. just from what ive found out about the site from here i know that i would use it all the time and try to be a good member.

anywho merry christmas and all that, all the best for the new year.

edit: i didn't think it was necessary to say, however, i asked sear about three months ago for an invite. i gave him some profile links which he asked for and didn't hear back. because he hasn't replied i just assumed he forgot but i have no way of knowing if he forgot or decided not to invite me, i don't know.. the only issue ive ever had with torrents was being banned for a bad ratio on a couple of sites a long long time ago. i just thought to add this after reading funkins post in this thread.

cinephilia
12-25-2009, 01:01 PM
ftn, fsc, fsc, ftn, ftn, fsc.... boring.

Cabalo
12-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi,

I've been looking for an hdbits invite for a while ever since I got an hdtv

There are no HDbits invites anywhere. Why didn't you read the whole thread in advance and you'd have seen idol already replied to all the people interested in joining any HD site. Doesn't look good showing laziness.

Music- Music,Music, and More Music... ( i got around 800 gb of TRANCE music,60 gb of Drum and Bass..a good collection of Hip-Hop too)

:O that's a fucking l-o-t !
The thing I liked the most is that you have a shitty connection, and sites such as FSC can be of real value for you.

nick78
12-25-2009, 03:19 PM
can i make a request...?
i really really need Karagarga.
there are alot of movies i need (classic old and cult) i cant find anywhere ..some said that karagarga have them..i need to get there ..so if there is anybody an help i will be happy
thanks .

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Give me an example of some of the sort of things that you are looking for with a short explanation as to why and PM me a link to your goem account.

gatorade
12-25-2009, 04:03 PM
There are no HDbits invites anywhere. Why didn't you read the whole thread in advance and you'd have seen idol already replied to all the people interested in joining any HD site. Doesn't look good showing laziness.

:O that's a fucking l-o-t !
The thing I liked the most is that you have a shitty connection, and sites such as FSC can be of real value for you.

my mistake, I thought invites came out on the 21st but they didn't.

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Still didn't read what I had to say .:lol:

Don't blame you really ,I don't pay much attention to what comes out of my mouth either.

do you suppose that the community at FTN is better than the ones at those other trackers?

SO, for what all this example, it reflects the wide difference in organization and activity.

members create and shape their community according to their need and their tracker specialty, so, specialized elearning forums my be better than ftn, but when we came to the holistic forums, ftn has its place in the top.

Actually the entire quote was

...why ,considering most users of FTN are on "lesser" trackers do you suppose that the community at FTN is better than the ones at those other trackers?

If the same people are on.. say IPT as an example ,why do you suppose they reserve their wit and intelligence only for FTN?

hey there idoleyes im kind of finding it difficult not to request fsc, so here goes. recently ive moved out of my parents house and am coming back to use the net etc, although when it gets connected it will be a lot better than here, anyways. i love the whole free filesharing thing and have done for about the last sever or so years. im very grateful to the people who make it happen. for me it all started with appz and elearning and things and then i found suprnova (like too many others.) anyways so i joined the precursor to bitme which was schwak and a few others like et and tb. i mainly download tv, ebooks/elearning and music videos and watch them on my xbox. pretty small setup but does the job. just from what ive found out about the site from here i know that i would use it all the time and try to be a good member.

anywho merry christmas and all that, all the best for the new year.

Thanks mate I will take it into consideration.

dviree
12-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Hello "Idoleyes787" I would like to have waffles.fm

So you've asked the question; Why do I want this?
Because I am simply a big music lover, I like old music and there's not so much in public trackers and I find some there's no seeders. I know this that private trackers that goes with music is very good! And it's "healthy" what I mean with "healthy" that it's well seeded, a nice community( I think) etc.. Thank you.
It's all love - Dviree

ca_aok
12-25-2009, 07:34 PM

I was going through this thread and was really impressed by the way Idol started this off. :cool:

My request for FSC is not really well written or even phrased well,but its just true facts about me.

It all started the day when i got to know about this tracker called trancebooster,i signed up and was in love with that tracker. Oh boi i still can't forget that day when i downloaded my first release out from there.But as time passed by the tracker went down. This is where i searched about other trance trackers and got to know about FST.Signed up here...Made some really good friends out here,whom i now know personally.This is the friggin reason why i love this place:fst:.For two reasons

1)Made some really good friends
2)Also got me a new place from where i could download some Killer Trance Tunes.

And even if you guys see my post history i have never really harmed/hurted anyone knowingly,coz i remmember the day when Albo spammed the shite out of my first thread..and it really kinda hurt me.:( Being a regular member here,i also read that FSC staff members are a "cool bunch of guys" and i would love to hang around out there.). I have had arguements with staff members of other trackers,just because i told them that im a a regular here in FST.Im sure FSC Staff don't have an issue of me being a member here.(coz i don't think ill be ever leaving this community).:happy:

Till date elektROnik has been my favorite tracker and will always be,what i mean to say is that the trackers that i love,i try my friggin best to keep it a good place by being active on the forums,active on the chatbox,inviting good members so as to help increase the tracker activity. :01:

I also got a big-time trader's account disabled on elektROnik .( i can show you proof of this..as i really felt great when i saw that account disabled )..So when i love a tracker,i try me level best in keeping the tracker in good condition.

I ain't gotta a super duper net connection ..coz here in India the maximum speed available is 2mbps unlimited.A month back i was getting download speeds of 1.1 mb per second,but its all gone now,anyways i wasn't even downloading that much.
FSC's got an awesome bonus system and i also believe that if i download only the stuff which i need,i can go on to seed them for a long long time.If i download four-five movies a month and my HDD isn't full,i can guarantee i'll seed them well.

I'm not a movie buff(just watch around 4- 5 movies a month).I love Documentaries.Favorite Documentary is "Jailed Abroad"
In India,its titled "jailed abroad" and otherwise its "locked up abroad". Documentaries are really something which i love and watch them with interest)
and at times i even do watch cartoons.

PC-Games,the last game i played was GTA-Vice city.(don't play much of games)
I can also upload a good amount of quality documentaries in FSC.

..but i can just assure you that i will take utmost care of the tracker in every way possible.

Once again....Merry Christmas. !!:)

Cheer//Glitterstep
I've always enjoyed your posts... if I had an invite I'd help you out :)

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Hello "Idoleyes787" I would like to have waffles.fm

So you've asked the question; Why do I want this?
Because I am simply a big music lover, I like old music and there's not so much in public trackers and I find some there's no seeders. I know this that private trackers that goes with music is very good! And it's "healthy" what I mean with "healthy" that it's well seeded, a nice community( I think) etc.. Thank you.
It's all love - Dviree

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but you appeared to have What :unsure:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-httpmusic-vidcom-361455#post3263817
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-req-httpmusic-vidcom-361455#post3263817)

dviree
12-25-2009, 07:49 PM
No IdolEyes787 I did the interview and I failed big time, because I was not educated in English so they didn't let me in. Sorry thats life with language.

EDIT: Is this not the thread where miracles happen :)

7th
12-25-2009, 10:09 PM
EDIT: Is this not the thread where miracles happen can happen :)

yes... they "can" happen

dviree
12-25-2009, 10:11 PM
haha 7h you are a funny guy.

sear
12-25-2009, 11:15 PM
music- music,music, and more music... ( i got around 800 gb of trance music,60 gb of drum and bass..a good collection of hip-hop too)

Nice pretty much my music tastes as well.

7th
12-25-2009, 11:21 PM
haha 7h you are a funny guy.

you wish I was joking :shifty:

awaited
12-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi Idoleyes
I am going to appy for FSC.

A little about myself.

I am 18 years old male ,regular student, in a relationship with a girl for 2 from 2 months, not so good in studies.I like playing soccer, hockey, watching movies(comedy,sci-fic,action,adventure,), listening to music,mainly hip hop/rap(I can't really distinguish between others).

Some special skills:I can bend my fingers from the top most cut without using my other hand. and I am the best kite flyer in town:01:

I first had internet acces in 2001(was dial up,can't use your phone in between) At that time I was just limited to an account at yahoo.mail.
even my pc usage was limited to listening music, playing those games like prince of persia, alladin, Dangerous Dave etc, copying a file from MPEGAV folder of CD to the hard disk seemed quite an accomplishment at that time.

My first download ever was from torrentspy,GTA Game for pc in the year 2005/06. I was trying to open the file without mounting it. I gave up after trying every single'open with' program. After that I was into msn /facebook and youtube. Didn't have any interest in bt at that time(may be due to that Game failure) I guess it was starting of 2009 when I was looking for a movie, stumbled upon thepiratebay. It was like a treasure for me where I was able to find everything I needed. Then I shifted to private sites mainly due to fact that I read an article that some people are uploading fake "aXXo" rips and using it to spread spy-ware/viruses. IPT was my first private tracker.

Now-a-days I have quite some trackers but I mainly enjoy and use ptn(love their features/layout and ofcourse ratio free), waffles(their power user forums are one of the best and I enjoy reading through those "girl problem" threads)and yeah IPT( easy to seed and p0rn:whistling)

I don't have a really good connection and neither do I use a seedbox often so it won't be huge download/upload amount quickly. But I mainly depend on long term seeding, (I actually didn't know that FSC has bonus system until Glitterstep's post). I am a basicly a movies downloader(comedy,action) my favourite movie is Taare Zameen Par(I recommend it everyone), also a couple of apps a months, and everything is seeded for quite a long.I have a desktop and laptop 160GB,320 GB. The only thing that I ever delete from my torrent client is p0rn(I am afraid that someone could check it:mellow:), other than that almost everything I have downloaded is seeding well to-date.
One thing which I also would like to tell that I have never uploaded anything to any of the trackers I am part of(afraid, I guess).

so FSC will be a nice place to be at, and I will take care of the account to my level best.

cheers and happy holiday season to all.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks awaited everything that I know about you makes me think that you would be a good member but ( sorry there's a but) unfortunately at the moment you fall into the " don't know enough about you to risk inviting "category.
I just want to add that this is not any reflection on what I think of you as a person it's just an unfortunate consequence of the anonymity of the internet where you begin by assuming the worst and work backwards from there.

Btw just so it's clear I'm not saying never ,I'm just saying that unless something unforeseen happens ,just not right now.

awaited
12-27-2009, 12:13 PM
np Idoleyes, I understand. christmas comes every year:)hopefully next time.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-christmas-ungiveawaymiracles-do-happen-post3359661/postcount227

nicely put forward
Good Luck.

Glitterstep
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks Idoleyes for suggesting my name to Sear.I signed up there and pretty much like the feel about the forums out there.
Thanks a ton Idol and Sear :)

NewMan
12-27-2009, 02:02 PM
If the same people are on.. say IPT as an example ,why do you suppose they reserve their wit and intelligence only for FTN?

Grains grow in the fertile soil

and creative personality need proper environment to work and create.

although good members can show good work if they are collected and worked in any place, but presence of suitable conditions and friendly support helps greatly to achieve targets.

according to data collected about FTN (from its members), ftn is properly organized with a very friendly staff.

I didn't log on ever to test my theory, but the flow of data goes towards approving the same result and suggestion.

Thanks

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 02:34 PM
OK thanks for the reply.Although I don't agree with every point that you make there ,it is possible that the majority of people ( like seeds) are only waiting for the right conditions to arise before becoming active.

Btw try as I might ,I couldn't figure out any way of saying that that didn't sound ghey so I am posting this picture of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Iron Man 2 to compensate.

http://i46.tinypic.com/26063vq.jpg

http://www.popoholic.com/images/scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2-new-01.jpg

Rart
12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
It's broken already.

What the hell are you trying to pull here :ermm:

PS: The trailer looked positively badass. Everyone should go watch it. Now.

IdolEyes787
12-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Fixed .Just trying to post some titties.:(
siQgD9qOhRs