PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] TorrentBytes

DeeJay007
12-19-2009, 09:16 PM
hello, can anybody help me with an account on this tracker ? signups are closed, and the invites also . please, I deally need it :dabs::fst:

1000possibleclaws
12-19-2009, 09:22 PM
There are no invites, and sign-ups open frequently. Bookmark the sign-up page and you should be able to get in in a matter of days.

Burnsy
12-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Yep, I've been a member on there over a year and have never seen or heard of any invites... I got in through open signup as have a few people I know who have just tried periodically to register.

Keep trying, I'm sure it'll pay off :)

anon
12-19-2009, 10:36 PM
TB is so insanely hard to sign up at... make sure you think of a long password with lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols and you or your browser/firewall aren't blocking HTTP referers before you even think about registering.

If you turn your thoughts into actions, also click the links to the FAQ and rules even if you ticked the boxes stating you read them. And be quick.

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 02:46 PM
What is it that you are hoping for at TBy that you are not able to find elsewhere? If you are looking for content, then most of that is available on most other sites. However, the forums are quite good. They also have some nice fl packs.

Just saying TL or RevTT would give you the same content. PreToMe is non-ratio and has similar content as well.

virumandii
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
TB has the hardest signup. Read through the instructions carefully before signup. TB Open signups frequently.

1000possibleclaws
12-20-2009, 07:25 PM
What is it that you are hoping for at TBy that you are not able to find elsewhere? If you are looking for content, then most of that is available on most other sites. However, the forums are quite good. They also have some nice fl packs.

Just saying TL or RevTT would give you the same content. PreToMe is non-ratio and has similar content as well.

TB is open sign-ups, the others usually require an invite, and TB also has a ton of useful freeleech 'packs'

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM

TB is open sign-ups, the others usually require an invite, and TB also has a ton of useful freeleech 'packs'

Yep. Sometimes it can be frustrating to get in when only a few slots open up. PTM is pretty easy to get an invite for. Just trying to offer the OP some alternatives.

Frankthetank1
12-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Tb use to be one of the best now it blows chunks

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 10:37 PM

It's still quite good, IMO. If this were not the Christmas season, I would challenge you to a duel at dawn. :dry:

Burnsy
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM

Bit harsh... not my number 1 tracker by any stretch but I still always find stuff on there that interests me.

I have to agree slightly though that it's not as fast as it used to be with releases but I'd not go so far as to say it "blows chunks" :lol: