PDA

View Full Version : My Redemption [GA] NB

stok
12-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey, so I have decided to give out my NB account, which I wanted trade over more then half a year ago! That trade was my first one and last one, I am happy that it didnt succeed, because it would have been probably deleted.
Now I want to give it out, as I have reduced my tracker list that I use (now i have only three sites) And I want to make to someone nice gift for Christmas!

It is time to make some rules, I liked rules that CN provided so I will copy it, and change a little bit!

1.) What have you heard about NB and why do you want to join?
2.) How old are you and which part of the world are you from?
3.) How many movies a week do you watch on average?
4.) What are some of your favorite movie genres?
5.) What are your personal top 5 films of all time? Elaborate why?
6.) How big is your movie collection? (Digitally and Physically).
7.) How many movies are you seeding on your torrent client right now?
8.) How long do you usually seed your movie torrents on average?
9.) Do you upload and/or encode movies?
10.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).
11.) Name one site that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding NB of course.
12.) What are your views on account /invites trading?
13.) Have you ever traded before? If so, when was your last trade?
14.) What are you looking for in a good movie tracker/community?
15.) What will you be able to offer NB in terms of tracker and community?
I will give + to people who are from Scandinavia.
You reply here that you want this account, and sending this form via PM. So lets started.

cinephilia
12-19-2009, 10:49 PM
ip change = ban

you'd better let it die.

anon
12-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Or give it to someone from the same country as you.

waeldiab
12-19-2009, 11:01 PM
or give it to someone from the same country as you.

+1

Burnsy
12-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Nice thought and nice GA.... anyone would think Christmas was coming :)

IdolEyes787
12-19-2009, 11:20 PM
I'll be the first one to bring up the fact and giving away an account is viewed on the same level as trading so redemption will have to wait.

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 01:42 AM
The path of redemption starts with doing the right things for the right reasons. Closing the account because you no longer need it would be that correct step...

Giving away an existing account is doing the wrong thing through misplaced intentions.

As Idol said, not gong to get you that "redemption".

mievmo
12-20-2009, 02:27 AM
Just ask the staff - Disable it. ( like i did at DS. )

LubTheStaringCat
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Hey, so I have decided to give out my NB account, which I wanted trade over more then half a year ago! That trade was my first one and last one, I am happy that it didnt succeed, because it would have been probably deleted.
Now I want to give it out, as I have reduced my tracker list that I use (now i have only three sites) And I want to make to someone nice gift for Christmas!

It is time to make some rules, I liked rules that CN provided so I will copy it, and change a little bit!

1.) What have you heard about NB and why do you want to join?
2.) How old are you and which part of the world are you from?
3.) How many movies a week do you watch on average?
4.) What are some of your favorite movie genres?
5.) What are your personal top 5 films of all time? Elaborate why?
6.) How big is your movie collection? (Digitally and Physically).
7.) How many movies are you seeding on your torrent client right now?
8.) How long do you usually seed your movie torrents on average?
9.) Do you upload and/or encode movies?
10.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).
11.) Name one site that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding NB of course.
12.) What are your views on account /invites trading?
13.) Have you ever traded before? If so, when was your last trade?
14.) What are you looking for in a good movie tracker/community?
15.) What will you be able to offer NB in terms of tracker and community?
I will give + to people who are from Scandinavia.
You reply here that you want this account, and sending this form via PM. So lets started.

THE PATH OF REDEMPTION
by Julie Redstone

Sanctified and holy is the path of redemption of both the human soul and of the planet Earth as it moves toward the glory of the light that has always been its true spiritual home.
This path, trod over many centuries and millennia with an increasing loss of consciousness of the way home, or even that something central had been lost, is coming into awareness now as the necessary and inevitable next step for all of mankind.
This is true because within the Divine order of celebratory events, it is the time of the earth's quickening and new birth. It is also true because the way has been prepared now for centuries so that this movement can occur.

The return to the premises of man's Covenant with God and to a deeply-rooted understanding of the sacred nature of life is coming to us, today, not so much as a new teaching, as an uncovering of the foundations of a reality that had always existed but that had gone unnoticed before now.
This uncovering reveals something that had always been there, but hidden behind a veil of unknowing. The shift needed to engage with this new reality is not one of the mind, but of the heart and the intuition, for everything outwardly may appear to be the same.
Yet inwardly, the heart is singing a new song - a song of unity with life, a song of celebration, a song acknowledging the greater life within all.

The years that have passed in recent times, have brought with them many departures from the truth of oneness and from the outgrowth of a kind of love in which all men would be equally respected and held as valuable and precious. And this departure from truth on an individual and collective level still continues.
Yet the awakening of the Divine heart within the human, and the increased closeness of the soul level of being as it draws nearer to the embodied self, makes possible a new consciousness of what love means and what respect means. This new consciousness will be the basis for a new society and a new way of governing men.
As it unfolds within the human heart, the heart will come to feel the necessity for its own expression, and the new forms will be created on a societal level which will make this possible.

The Path of Redemption is not a religion, nor a spiritual practice, nor a body of teachings, but rather the way that opens before us, today, as we live, walk, breathe, and go about our lives.
This way is opening not due to further education about spiritual matters, but due to an expanding awareness which is based on the incorporation of greater light within the body and mind, and within those areas that have waited so long in darkness and pain for the possibility of healing to take place.

Redemption refers to a spiritual return, and to a making possible once again of something that had been forgotten or lost.
It is mankind's next step into the evolutionary wonders of a new consciousness that shall make possible a new world, based on principles that are direct descendants of light's quickening.
May all beings be blessed by this great transition into light, and may peace come to the earth at last.

Go In peace brothers & sisters.

Albo Da Kid
12-20-2009, 03:09 AM
Was that really necessary LubTheStaringCat?

fox92
12-20-2009, 06:01 AM
^ yeh it was necessary, People have to know the true meaning of redemption :D

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 08:36 AM
If I read that correctly, Lub, it said, "close the account". Right?

stok
12-20-2009, 11:23 AM
I'll be the first one to bring up the fact and giving away an account is viewed on the same level as trading so redemption will have to wait.

Dont think so, because no everyone have chances to get in this site, also I think I given hight conditions, if they would be met, I think that person would be good for this site, but it is my opinion.

Closing the account because you no longer need it would be that correct step...

I had sent msg to staff, that I no longer use this account. Case dismissed!

THE PATH OF REDEMPTION
by Julie Redstone

My inspiration was volume "Redemption" which was in TV show "Heroes" so i think you are wrong by posting it here...

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 02:34 PM
You can just log out and don't go back. It will get pruned eventually. It's your call, but generally does not do you or the "recipient" any good.

7th
12-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Was that really necessary LubTheStaringCat?
I think nobody is going to read all that anyway Albo, not center aligned as it is now :frusty:

sez
12-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Yo dawg I herd you like redemption so I put a coupon in your change so you can redeem while you change

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Added to my sig, sez. :D