PDA

View Full Version : FtN Invite

NightAss
12-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Hello

as a long time filesharingtalk memeber I would love a FtN invite if any one has one

lol megabyteme nice post

arm I like to download stuff like the rest of us I am shore and I like keeping my 100mbit server at 10mb upload speed 100% of the time and with 2tb hardrive space I seed a long time I am kind of that jerk who makes it hard to seed to 1:1 cos I upload so much

megabyteme
12-22-2009, 09:10 PM
15 posts since August, 2005. No one will accuse you of being too chatty...

It would probably help your cause if you mentioned why you would be a good member there. What you could offer the site. What you are looking for. Boxers or briefs? Will the US ever leave its occupations in the Middle East? Which Garfield character you resemble most. Is it possible for a tomato sauce to have too much fresh garlic? Did you know that placing an onion in the freezer 30 minutes before cutting it will help eliminate the "tearing" effect?

Just some things that might entice someone into helping you.

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Hello

as a long time filesharingtalk memeber I would love a FtN invite if any one has one

So you just remembered your old account details? Congrats!

Seriously, it's really hard to get banned here. Why would you think that being a long time member here would mean much? :blink:

NightAss
12-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello

Seriously, it's really hard to get banned here. Why would you think that being a long time member here would mean much? :blink:

well it shows I been in to fileshareing p2p befor you even new how to copy a floppy disk

placebocrazy
12-22-2009, 11:02 PM
well it shows I been in to fileshareing p2p befor you even new how to copy a floppy disk

And you got so busy on filesharing that you only could post here sometimes in the year. you should be a master in p2p.
Should I call you master?

:p

pone44
12-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Well, why would you like to join that site if it was even possible?

hagckz0r
12-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Try something easy as: torrentz.com :D

NightAss
12-22-2009, 11:51 PM

I am all ready at
SceneAccess
TorrentLeech
Revolutiontt
TTi
SceneTorrents R.I.P
TorrentBytes
Filelist new name FilePost
Torrent-Damage
TorrentVault
SceneLife
SuperTorrents
Digital Hive
TorrentDay
IPTorrents
PeerPortal
Free.The.Scene
PassThePopcorn
TehConnection

just feels like FtN is missing

and I dont have like 5000s posts cos i don't go around trolling and saying random shit thats unrelated to othere ppl posts like your self

placebocrazy
12-22-2009, 11:53 PM

I am all ready at
SceneAccess
TorrentLeech
TTi
SceneTorrents R.I.P
TorrentBytes
Torrent-Damage
TorrentVault
SceneLife
SuperTorrents
Digital Hive
TorrentDay
IPTorrents
PeerPortal
Free.The.Scene
PassThePopcorn
TehConnection

so you are a collector!

cinephilia
12-22-2009, 11:55 PM
you already have buffered accounts on numerous 0day trackers, FTN doesn't belong in your list.

NightAss
12-22-2009, 11:59 PM
I am not a collector I use them all its just if one dies like RIP ScT I do not wont that to slow my day to day downloads speeds

cinephilia
12-23-2009, 12:05 AM
just a friendly advice: close this thread and make yourself forgotten.

NightAss
12-23-2009, 12:10 AM
BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests

this is a Requests whats the problum?

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 12:15 AM
The problem is your thread indicates you're a long time member. While you may have registered a long time ago, you've done little to be a member of this community. You don't have to post a lot, but there were certainly threads you could have posted something worthwhile in over the years. You're a member of a bunch of other trackers, so surely you could have contributed to some of the discussions. You'll be fine without FTN and FTN will be fine without you.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Hello

lol megabyteme nice post

arm I like to download stuff like the rest of us I am shore and I like keeping my 100mbit server at 10mb upload speed 100% of the time and with 2tb hardrive space I seed a long time I am kind of that jerk who makes it hard to seed to 1:1 cos I upload so much

I am all ready at
SceneAccess
TorrentLeech
Revolutiontt
TTi
SceneTorrents R.I.P
TorrentBytes
Torrent-Damage
TorrentVault
SceneLife
SuperTorrents
Digital Hive
TorrentDay
IPTorrents
PeerPortal
Free.The.Scene
PassThePopcorn
TehConnection

and I dont have like 5000s posts cos i don't go around trolling and saying random shit thats unrelated to othere ppl posts like your self

Nice computer ,you're mom buy it for you?

NightAss
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
The problem is your thread indicates you're a long time member. While you may have registered a long time ago, you've done little to be a member of this community. You don't have to post a lot, but there were certainly threads you could have posted something worthwhile in over the years. You're a member of a bunch of other trackers, so surely you could have contributed to some of the discussions. You'll be fine without FTN and FTN will be fine without you.

as you can tell my spelling is not grate so I am more of a reclise just read download upload like fuck and keep my head down

unlike a lot of ppl who say random stuff of no inportnants
i could go right 10,000 posts if you would like but would thay be of help to any one no I could insolt random ppl I don't no cos i have no life and no one will have sex with me so I insolt ppl to make my self feel better so I can sleep at night but I am fine with that so I dont right much

dus not mean I have not read avry single thing on this site

cace in point

Nice computer ,you're mom buy it for you?

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 12:24 AM
You're creating a straw-man argument. I'm just saying that posting even a hundred or two hundred times over the last 4+ years could have made this request possible. You don't have to post insults or spam just to make a few decent posts. There are some quality members here who just post a few times a week, if that, and they would have a chance at convincing someone that they were worthy of an extremely rare invite.

You made a handful of posts in 2005 and just arrived back at FST after years not posting. You have no chance of convincing someone in this community that you of all people, all their friends and all the random people here, are worthy of their invite, which is one of just 26 available to the 4745 members of FTN.

NightAss
12-23-2009, 12:31 AM
You're creating a straw-man argument. I'm just saying that posting even a hundred or two hundred times over the last 4+ years could have made this request possible. You don't have to post insults or spam just to make a few decent posts. There are some quality members here who just post a few times a week, if that, and they would have a chance at convincing someone that they were worthy of an extremely rare invite.

You made a handful of posts in 2005 and just arrived back at FST after years not posting. You have no chance of convincing someone in this community that you of all people, all their friends and all the random people here, are worthy of their invite, which is one of just 26 available to the 4745 members of FTN.

tru one thing it dose prove thow is that I am not sum RIAA spy or sum shit who sined up this yr just to get invite to spy on ppl and log there IPs and thats what I warry about when I invite ppl

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 12:35 AM
You could be the RIAA spy who signed up here in 2005, then were on assignment bringing down SCT the last few years, but popped back over here when that was wrapped up.

Or you could indeed be like the other tens of thousands of members who are not spies. Bravo.

NightAss
12-23-2009, 12:38 AM
You could be the RIAA spy who signed up here in 2005, then were on assignment bringing down SCT the last few years, but popped back over here when that was wrapped up.

Or you could indeed be like the other tens of thousands of members who are not spies. Bravo.

was there even RIAA sleepers back in 05

all so why am i getting loads of PMs asking to trade invites lol

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 12:57 AM
I 've never been asked about a trade even once .Go figure.

Sorry that was one of those useless ,increase my post count posts wasn't it?

cinephilia
12-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm just saying that posting even a hundred or two hundred times over the last 4+ years could have made this request possible.
i doubt it considering the length of his trackers list.

NighAss, why not enjoying the insane buffers you have built on all your accounts instead of seeking for another trophy in your collection?

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Sorry me again .My honest suggestion for you seeing as you aren't one for getting involved, is to join TPS as I hear Brandon likes that place and the opportunity may better exist there to get a FTN invite.
Or join CFS where apparently they are given out like candy ( and with about as much thought)

NightAss
12-23-2009, 01:21 AM
thank you
what are the links to TPS, CFS

pone44
12-23-2009, 01:25 AM
Links will not help you. You need to be invited to join either of those forums and I doubt you will get a invite that way. Be patient and post more often.
As I said in your PM, i am not judging you by how many accounts you have. That does not matter. As long as you use them and follow the rules, there is nothing wrong with that. A lot of members here and other forums, have as many or more accounts than you posted.

thank you
what are the links to TPS, CFS

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 01:32 AM
True but in light of a PM NightAss sent me could evryone please try to keep the posts here as productive as possible and the insults to a minimum.
He really didn't come here looking for a fight and a little respect in this particular case might go a long way.

Thanks( or not).

7th
12-23-2009, 01:57 AM
as productive as possible and the insults to a minimum( or not).

I don't understand...

in my point of view, this guy had good chances to get an invite here...

collector or not, he has accounts in some good trackers, seems to know a lot about torrenting and all... I just think he should/could try to be more "nice" even when others were not nice with him, you know?

Why so agressive when it's YOU who's begging for favor here? :ermm:

I think you're not in the position to argue here, you just didn't notice it :huh:

You're an old user here... you don't need to "destroy" your account with this requesting thread :frusty:

don't try do play too smart here and I "think" you'll be fine :mellow:

ps: there is something I don't like in you... I have a slow connection and as you said, you make my torrenting life harder... not nice of your part :noes:

NightAss
12-23-2009, 02:20 AM
sup IdolEyes787

hey 7th

I like to think I am devencive not agressive and I am not beging for an invite I am asking for one nor would I trade invites for one if the site thay ask for has a no trade rule and only thing I would trade for the site would be a thank you only stated my acounts ages so ppl would know this is not sum dupe acount to spam for invites and by my spelling I am clearly not that smart

and yes sorry about stealing your uploads thats why I like sites with no ratios or just no hit and runs or free packs I can seed of that way it don't bother you as much how much I upload

7th
12-23-2009, 02:32 AM
I like to think I am devencive not agressive and I am not beging for an invite I am asking for one nor would I trade invites for one if the site thay ask for has a no trade rule and only thing I would trade for the site would be a thank you only stated my acounts ages so ppl would know this is not sum dupe acount to spam for invites and by my spelling I am clearly not that smart

I didn't understand most of this first part here uahuahuah... probably not your fault but, instead, the fact that English is not my native language :P

from what I could understand... there are other ways to be defensive and still nice to people we don't even know

I understood your point about your account not being a dupe new one, though it don't change much you know?

and yes sorry about stealing your uploads thats why I like sites with no ratios or just no hit and runs or free packs I can seed of that way it don't bother you as much how much I upload

I was just kidding about that :P well... in parts... I do have a bad connection but manage to survive quite well in most of the trackers I'm a member of :yup:

the sad part is that most of those "no ratio" trackers are hard to get in and people with slow connections are not always welcome... whatever :ermm:

awaited
12-23-2009, 02:38 AM
I am going to wish you Good Luck, by just looking at your username :P

Burnsy
12-23-2009, 02:56 AM
I dont have like 5000s posts cos i don't go around trolling and saying random shit thats unrelated to othere ppl posts like your self

Now that's a very good point really... if certain sections of the forums on this site were removed as counting towards post count... it would be interesting to see how many people's post count were actually quality as opposed to quantity :lol:

I 've never been asked about a trade even once .Go figure.

Sorry that was one of those useless ,increase my post count posts wasn't it?

There you go Idol... just bumping that post count... tsk, tsk... :P

True but in light of a PM NightAss sent me could evryone please try to keep the posts here as productive as possible and the insults to a minimum.
He really didn't come here looking for a fight and a little respect in this particular case might go a long way.
Thanks( or not).

Dunno who NightAss is, but either way... no-one really deserves being flamed for asking for what a lot of us would really like... doesn't matter what trackers the guy is on or not... he has a wish, made a request... and is getting shit for it... yeah OK, maybe there are others who have made more posts... but hey... you can't fault a guy for asking :)

Why so agressive....?

Weird, I didn't read anything aggressive here at all... defensive maybe... but can you blame the OP? I wonder if any one of the folks giving him a hard time actually have FTN, and can afford to 'dish it out'? :ermm:

At the end of the day, you can only ask, usually the worst that can happen is for someone to say no... seemingly not in this case tho... good luck dude :lol: they can be pretty unforgiving round these parts at times :yup:

7th
12-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Why so agressive....?

Weird, I didn't read anything aggressive here at all...

and with that I see that your definition of what is aggressive and what is not is totally different than mine... I respect that

Burnsy
12-23-2009, 03:14 AM
Weird, I didn't read anything aggressive here at all...

and with that I see that your definition of what is aggressive and what is not is totally different than mine... I respect that

Well... you cut out the latter part of what I posted...

I said I could easily see how it could be perceived as defensive, but I personally didn't read into it as being aggressive :)

You are 100% correct however in that we can easily read different things from a few lines of text...

NightAss
12-23-2009, 03:27 AM
wow thank you Burnsy

Burnsy your like a forum jedi

I am going to wish you Good Luck, by just looking at your username :P

lol thanks man been useing it ever sis i started useing the net
use to be NightAssassin then NightAss and now sum times Night or NA and theres my life story

7th
12-23-2009, 12:55 PM

Well... you cut out the latter part of what I posted...

I said I could easily see how it could be perceived as defensive, but I personally didn't read into it as being aggressive :)

You are 100% correct however in that we can easily read different things from a few lines of text...

I don't like doing that but I'll point out something here, so you have "just one" small example of what I see as aggressive (nothing personal Night hehe)

"well it shows I been in to fileshareing p2p for a long time" - not aggressive

"well it shows I been in to fileshareing p2p befor you even new how to copy a floppy disk" - uuuhhhhhhh... unnecessarily aggressive :yup:

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Some people , especially those not comfortable with /confident in expressing themselves , ofttimes respond to criticism with hostility.I honestly don't believe NightAss is innately a "bad " guy like some people here, I think he's just had it tough at some point in his life and uses the hostility as a defense mechanism.
I also think that if you treat him respectfully he will do the same to you.

People should consider when it's appropriate to "turn the screws" and when their reflexive criticisms does more ( real) harm than good.

Burnsy
12-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't like doing that but I'll point out something here, so you have "just one" small example of what I see as aggressive (nothing personal Night hehe)

"well it shows I been in to fileshareing p2p befor you even new how to copy a floppy disk" - uuuhhhhhhh... unnecessarily aggressive :yup:

Cheers for your reply 7th :)

Again, I can only say it must come down to personal opinion/interpretation. What you see as unnecessarily aggressive... I could just as easily read as a statement of fact... or even as an attempt at humour.

Put back into the context of the OP's response, then again I only take it as being defensive if anything, and I don't really blame the OP. To me an aggressive response is a lot of shouting/swearing and personal attack on someone/some person... but we're all different... would be boring really if we weren't :lol:

7th
12-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I don't "judge" him as being a person neither... the true is that we do have this tendency of being more offensive when responding to criticisms or offenses.

I just think it's not the best way to go because it always turns out to be a real snowball with no end...

What I saw here was a clean account of 2005 "starting" to be deteriorated without real purpose. My first post here at FST was to ask for an invite for what people call level 4 tracker... I couldn't expect anything but some aggressive posts from users trying to flame my thread... that's plain normal and totally expected, so you better be prepared...

and one side note: being offensive to newcomers is not bad at all. It's just a way to check/know who's the newcomer and how he/she handles some discussions and it can even turns to be good and favorable to the OP...

another side note: gosh, I have to find a way to improve my English =/

Burnsy
12-23-2009, 02:27 PM

Your English is very, very good :)

A hell of a lot better than my Portugese anyway (which is completely non-existant btw) assuming of course you are indeed Brazillian...

But anyway... I think we're hijacking the OP's thread here... soz NightAss, good luck with your request :D

7th
12-23-2009, 02:28 PM

Cheers for your reply 7th :)

Again, I can only say it must come down to personal opinion/interpretation. What you see as unnecessarily aggressive... I could just as easily read as a statement of fact... or even as an attempt at humour.

Put back into the context of the OP's response, then again I only take it as being defensive if anything, and I don't really blame the OP. To me an aggressive response is a lot of shouting/swearing and personal attack on someone/some person... but we're all different... would be boring really if we weren't :lol:

yes, so it seems we are understood here hehe... now, do you wanna be my friend? :lol:
just kidding man :P

But anyway... I think we're hijacking the OP's thread here...

LOL that's totally true :lol: let's stop all of this now! :angry:
and thanks for the compliment :happy:
e eu sou brasileiro sim e meu português é muito melhor, óbvio, que meu inglês que eu nem acho tão ruim, mas ainda é ruim se comparado com o inglês que gostaria de ter :)

The_Martinator
12-24-2009, 08:52 AM

Wow, that's great! I never figured how to copy floppy disks, tbh. CDs arrived sooner. :lol: But props to you, you tha man!!

Of course:

I am all ready at
SceneAccess
TorrentLeech
Revolutiontt
TTi
SceneTorrents R.I.P
TorrentBytes
Torrent-Damage
TorrentVault
SceneLife
SuperTorrents
Digital Hive
TorrentDay
IPTorrents
PeerPortal
Free.The.Scene
PassThePopcorn
TehConnection

To me it seems you aren't able to follow the simplest of trackers' rules. Those are even easier to follow than not trading. :whistling Or maybe it's just me? :cry:

georbe
12-24-2009, 03:15 PM
You say that you are all these years on p2p communities.
Where is your BT Rep then?

7th
12-24-2009, 05:41 PM

I don't think BT Rep says much around here :unsure:

megabyteme
12-24-2009, 05:48 PM

You say that because you only have 1. Some of us are well on our way to double digits. :01:

IdolEyes787
12-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Don't think georbe by rep necessarily meant here.

7th
12-24-2009, 07:56 PM

You say that because you only have 1. Some of us are well on our way to double digits. :01:

what I know is that for some people, too many BT Reps could be even a sign of woe hehe :yup:

getting myself as a good example, I'm afraid of too many BT Reps so... could you gently keep your distance from me with your almost double digits? :unsure:

:P