PDA

View Full Version : Original Bitch Thread

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 01:09 PM
OK, we all have something, or someone to bitch about. It could be our boss, or wife, our in-laws, our job, the fact that you have a 3 year old dog that destroys your most expensive clothes,and then returns the material in little bits on your carpet. It seeds he doesn't like to go outside in the cold, either...:sick:

This is just what everyone needs this time of year- a place where you are encouraged to bitch or whine. Yes, that's one or the other.

Feel free to bitch about anything, or anyone you want. If you are feeling more down, feel free to whine a bit.

Please remember that ALL normal site rules ARE in effect.

One other note- these must be ORIGINAL BITCHES. If you have an axe to grind with someone and you have EVER bitched about them before, no dice.

Anyone caught (this place has quite a memory and archive of your previous posts) bitching and whining (repeat of previous bitch) everyone else gets to call say, "You are a whiny bitch. Get past it!" or something on those lines please feel free to improvise when you catch someone, but you have to post their earlier quote.

So there it is, ORIGINAL BITCHES ONLY, please!

Merry Christmas, see I was thinking about you this year. Have fun and then get over it by the end of the year. :D

Hombre
12-25-2009, 04:28 PM
MY fucking car is again losing oil through the carter. Mofo, I just substituted almost all the water tubing and radiator, and now i'll spend even more money to correct oil leaks. shit for this and cars that take all my money. they're worse than wives.

ovisan
12-25-2009, 04:30 PM
I shite on your sig Hombre (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/hombre-230467)

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 04:32 PM
I really,really hate these kind of threads.

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
I seem to have "fallen over" :whistling last night, hit my hip, banged my shoulder, and my nose feels like I got hit with a baseball bat.

chalice
12-25-2009, 07:29 PM
I really,really hate these kind of threads.

Wurd.

Saved me a bit of typing there.

Good man.

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 08:20 PM
It's Christmas, surely people can use a place to blow off some steam.

Ewwwyourface
12-26-2009, 02:11 AM
christmas is no time to be bitching u little bitch

j2k4
12-26-2009, 02:47 AM
...losing oil through the carter...

Are you referring to the malaise speech?