PDA

View Full Version : Waffles.fm (looking for)

dviree
12-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi, I think that I would be a big asset to waffles because I have many Vinyls which I could upload. I also own a vinyl store with my uncle I could upload some of them too. But I still need music. I have been hanging out in public trackers but they are not enough because I am looking for FLAC rips. So I hope waffles.fm is like OiNK because I loved that site before and I've heard its like OiNK. So I hope you would give me an invite.

Dviree, the music lover.

xa1ups
12-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone with an Oink account could get one in Waffles (by providing some proof) how come you didn't?

Castronaut
12-25-2009, 07:23 PM
A vinyl store? Sounds awesome. Got any pictures of it or of your collection? And perhaps it would be a good idea to explain which genres you enjoy the most and who your favourite artists are. :)

dviree
12-25-2009, 07:30 PM
@xa1ups I really don't know it was back in 2005 when OiNK was shut down then I can't remember what happened. Because I was inactive the last 2 weeks. Sorry I can't remember these things so good. and I like your avatar, POW!.

@dodz just visit my in Sweden. I have the store at "St. Eriksplan" we also play sometimes dressed up as different bands :)
My favourite group is The Beatles, I have almost of their vinyls and I can tell you they were not cheap at all!
Sorry dodz pictures I can't do anything. I am going to buy a photo camera at 29th December when it's discount here in Sweden. As my old one was accidentally was swum with. My English is not perfect, I know this.

dviree
12-29-2009, 12:38 AM
Will somebody help? :)

xa1ups
12-29-2009, 12:53 AM
Someone would have sent you a pm by now if they were willing to do so. Anyway, if what you want is a good music tracker in general and not a specific waffles or What.cd or whatever.cd I can help you with that.
Its a place for friends with a great amount of music and no ratio requirement (just seed time).

Djole313
12-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Does that unnamed good music tracker have mostly lossless torrents, or the usual lossy ones? If it's lossless, I'd like to try it... :)

awaited
12-29-2009, 10:31 AM
@dodz just visit my in Sweden. I have the store at "*************** st" we also play sometimes dressed up as different bands :)
My favourite group is The Beatles, I have almost of their vinyls and I can tell you they were not cheap at all!
Sorry dodz pictures I can't do anything. I am going to buy a photo camera at 29th December when it's discount here in Sweden. As my old one was accidentally was swum with. My English is not perfect, I know this.

:ermm:

Does that unnamed good music tracker have mostly lossless torrents, or the usual lossy ones? If it's lossless, I'd like to try it... :)

create your own thread.Please