PDA

View Full Version : rapidshare links

SH00T
12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
hello

i need to know wich fourms i can get download rs links links for movies and appz and anmie

i have rs acount and i need to download some appz and anmie and maybe some movies are not in torrent trackes

so i need the fourms links i can found alot of contact :O

anon
12-26-2009, 05:17 PM
i need to know wich fourms i can get download rs links links for movies and appz and anmie

Warez-BB and ProjectW?

$SnoopDo2G$
12-27-2009, 12:46 AM
Welcome to my lil index >>> Bookmarks Forums LiST (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-bookmarks-forums-list-354145) <<<

Enjoy you will find there some nice links to some famous warez forums and whatnot... ;)

Cabalo
12-27-2009, 05:55 AM
^^
http://i25.tinypic.com/16924wk.png

Tv Controls you
12-27-2009, 06:09 AM
I think there all fake, I've tried so many of those premium link generators and all of them haven't worked.

Even better yet most of the newer ones only allow 5 uses a day from your ip (which doesn't even work in the first place).

Its easier for me to continue to reset my ip adress, which I can't even do anymore cause I don't have dsl lol.

Hope you have better luck than me.

gionman
12-27-2009, 06:15 AM
hello

i have rs acount and i need to download some appz and anmie and maybe some movies are not in torrent trackes

so i need the fourms links i can found alot of contact :O

For future referenece, MU is way better. Ya really don't need a premium account with it. Speeds are decent, during happy hour you should max out anyways:), and the daily limit for registered, yet free users, is more than enough, for me at least.

But for RS Warez-BB is a gold mine.

anon
12-27-2009, 05:13 PM
I think there all fake, I've tried so many of those premium link generators and all of them haven't worked.

I once tried one because I couldn't use my Premium account at the time, and it worked. Had to wait a while until they mirrored the file, then I was given half an hour to download it. Everything went smoothly. :)

Its easier for me to continue to reset my ip adress, which I can't even do anymore cause I don't have dsl lol.

What do you have now?

Tv Controls you
12-27-2009, 08:13 PM
I once tried one because I couldn't use my Premium account at the time, and it worked. Had to wait a while until they mirrored the file, then I was given half an hour to download it. Everything went smoothly. :)

What do you have now?

Comcast cable.... you have to call and ask for to have your ip changed, and from what I hear its a pain to talk them into it.

Dsl you just turn off your modem, wait 30 seconds, turn it back on and you had a fresh ip.

anon
12-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Comcast cable.... you have to call and ask for to have your ip changed, and from what I hear its a pain to talk them into it.

If you're not behind a router, try this:

Open a Notepad window and copy and paste the following:

ipconfig /release
netsh interface IP set address "CONNECTION NAME" static 1.2.3.4 255.0.0.0 1.2.3.5 0
netsh interface IP set address "CONNECTION NAME" dhcp
Change CONNECTION NAME (keep the quotes) for the name you've given it at Network Connections.
Save the file somewhere as "switch.bat" with the quotes, so that it's saved as a batch script and not a text file.
Go to the folder you saved it on and run it. You may see a warning about limited or no connectivity. After the script finishes running you'll regain it, and hopefully your IP will have changed.

Tv Controls you
12-28-2009, 01:18 AM

If you're not behind a router, try this:

Open a Notepad window and copy and paste the following:

ipconfig /release
netsh interface IP set address "CONNECTION NAME" static 1.2.3.4 255.0.0.0 1.2.3.5 0
netsh interface IP set address "CONNECTION NAME" dhcp
Change CONNECTION NAME (keep the quotes) for the name you've given it at Network Connections.
Save the file somewhere as "switch.bat" with the quotes, so that it's saved as a batch script and not a text file.
Go to the folder you saved it on and run it. You may see a warning about limited or no connectivity. After the script finishes running you'll regain it, and hopefully your IP will have changed.

I'm not living in the stone ages lol....

I manage a big home network of around 10 computers on a linksys lol.
But thanks for the help. I know how to clone my mac on my router which gives me a secondary ip to deal with.

Although I can't really do that anymore because of some private trackers banning for an ip change.

Funkin'
12-28-2009, 04:59 AM
Bookmark tehparadox too. Another gold mine for links. But Snoops bookmark thread should give you just about everything you need.

anon
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm not living in the stone ages lol....

And this would be addressed at the router part? If so, what's the problem on not having one? :lol:

Although I can't really do that anymore because of some private trackers banning for an ip change.

That's for international IP changes.

Tv Controls you
12-29-2009, 03:47 AM
And this would be addressed at the router part? If so, what's the problem on not having one? :lol:

That's for international IP changes.

There's no problem with not having one.... (except that a router "usually" has built in firewall options and such that protect you)
I'm just saying most people run with one now a days.

I have around 10 machines networked at my house.

anon
12-29-2009, 04:35 PM
There's no problem with not having one.... (except that a router "usually" has built in firewall options and such that protect you)

I know :) I once had one myself, but grew tired of the extra effort involved in port forwarding and such. But when using routers as firewalls, there's the advantage packets not sent to forwarded ports won't even reach your computer.

AdrianPhoto
01-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Katz FTW!