PDA

View Full Version : Get A Load Of Cabalo.

chalice
12-26-2009, 10:32 PM
She's a bit of a dick, isn't it?

LubTheStaringCat
12-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Well you should know all about that, you're the perfect example :whistling

You still not worked out how to use Honey & Black Pepper with your Baseball Bat :blink::doctor:

chalice
12-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Well you should know all about that, you're the perfect example :whistling

You still not worked out how to use Honey & Black Pepper with your Baseball Bat :blink::doctor:

Welly welly well well, wot a dick-stick I created.

Magnetic fly-paper for spastics like yourself. Do you understand?

I seriously doubt it.

LubTheStaringCat
12-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Explain then?

chalice
12-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Explain then?

Then is an adverb pertaining to context.

However, it's actually one of the most versatile collection of letters within the English language, like.

But then, what the fuck would you know about that?

IdolEyes787
12-26-2009, 11:09 PM
http://www.bloglingua.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tease-the-animals.jpg

LubTheStaringCat
12-26-2009, 11:09 PM
More than you It would appear, night'y night'y.

JPaul
12-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Explain then?

Then is an adverb pertaining to context.

However, it's actually one of the most versatile collection of letters within the English language, like.

But then, what the fuck would you know about that?

Much as that is genious, and it really is, his random posting of two words doesn't really work as an instruction with the curly wurly there.

megabyteme
12-26-2009, 11:34 PM
This could become interesting. Rocky versus, well,...chalice.

I'm off to look for some usable quotes from the movies...:whistling

chalice
12-26-2009, 11:35 PM
More than you It would appear, night'y night'y.

You're a bit shite, aren't you, mate?

Well, when I say 'shite', I actually mean 'fucking wank to the max'.

Try a little bit harder in future.

Beforehand, though, do comprehend wot you're entering into.

JPaul
12-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Oh and on topic, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Just because someone attacked you, as part of a group, for doing nothing wrong, is no reason to call them a dick. The elevation to mod status has clearly given him some sense of adequacy which he never had before. If that makes him feel that it's now OK to abuse people for no reason, rather than deal with his own problems of not having the bottle to actually moderate the BT section which he is supposed to do that's fair enough. It doesn't make him a dick (different things make him a dick) it makes him a pathetic wee laddie trying to raise his status.

More to be pitied than scorned really. Think what he has to deal with :earl:

chalice
12-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Oh and on topic, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Just because someone attacked you, as part of a group, for doing nothing wrong, is no reason to call them a dick. The elevation to mod status has clearly given him some sense of adequacy which he never had before. If that makes him feel that it's now OK to abuse people for no reason, rather than deal with his own problems of not having the bottle to actually moderate the BT section which he is supposed to do that's fair enough. It doesn't make him a dick (different things make him a dick) it makes him a pathetic wee laddie trying to raise his status.

More to be pitied than scorned really. Think what he has to deal with :earl:

I do honestly believe that that was the bestest post I've read all year.

This is a true story brought to you by Kermit the fucking Frog, like.

chalice
12-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Megabyteme, do yourself a favour and redouble you efforts.

You're the most boringest fucker ever.

Words. WORDS!!!!

LubTheStaringCat
12-27-2009, 12:21 AM
You definitely qualify for Muppet of 2009.

I'm Inclined to talk shit, name a half arse that doesn't.
But you beat everyone by the long road?

Snee
12-27-2009, 12:27 AM
:eyebrows: It's like someone just grew a spine. Shame the soft bit at the top got a bit stunted.

Ewwwyourface
12-27-2009, 12:43 AM
chalice is still hurt from when i ripped him apart hes just an old failure who lurks the internet lol
plz get a life lmfao

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Megabyteme, do yourself a favour and redouble you efforts.

You're the most boringest fucker ever.

Words. WORDS!!!!

You see, chalice, I am in a bit of an odd position. I tend to favor you and your friends, while disliking those who wonder in looking to make a "name" for themselves by throwing some quick, ineffective blows and wondering off after being put on their back.

I am reminded of the jungle/safari shows of my youth. There are those who are part of the lion pack, and those who are accepted by the lions. Outside of that are the mangy wild dogs looking for scraps. Both groups are easy to spot.

I can't say my recent interactions/threads have been lion-worthy. I get your point and will see if I can at least bring something entertaining to the Lounge in the New Year.

Perhaps I will even set my sights on a hyena or two...:D

Ewwwyourface
12-27-2009, 01:10 AM
megabyteme - ur like that wierd fat guy and his wolf pack from the hangover lmfao

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Brian- for a "cool" guy who can't be bothered with internet stuff, you sure have a lot of time to waste on posting and lame movies...

Ewwwyourface
12-27-2009, 02:05 AM
yes im bored now its the holidays lol
and u have no taste in movies lmfao

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 02:28 AM
I stand corrected...IMDB 8.0/10 with 89,860 votes. I thought it would be another 3 men and a baby. Thanks for the rec!

Cabalo
12-27-2009, 05:37 AM
When comes the part where I (or insert any other member's nick here) am supposed to pretend I bother about opinions coming from this area of the forum? :unsure:

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 10:48 AM
You're fat (too many Christmas cakes), and haven't come out with a decent movie in years...

JPaul
12-27-2009, 02:11 PM
When comes the part where I (or insert any other member's nick here) am supposed to pretend I bother about opinions coming from this area of the forum? :unsure:

And yet you felt the need to post that, on behalf of both yourself and (insert any other member's nick here) which kind of implies that you care just enough to comment on the fact that you don't care at all.

This heady mix of a cyber spine (presumably received via the gift of you agreeing to do someone else's work for them*), allied to your new found Zorro complex really is rather tedious.

However I don't care about either so ...

*It's a pity you don't actually have the bottle to do it, and instead choose to deflect the result of your own inadequacies onto other people.

ovisan
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
I got fuck all to say so I will stick to the usual up yours Rambo, youre a prick.

The_Martinator
12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Uhm, me not knows wut zis iz all aboutz.
But it's a bash Cabalo thread, so I'm game. :naughty:

Not really. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of his followers, but I see no real reasoning behind this thread. It's like you "lounge people" couldn't anticipate his change when he became a mod, like. (I added that like so my post would be - chalice approved -) A king must be just and mercyfull after all. :lol:

PS: I watched the Gladiator last night (again).

ovisan
12-27-2009, 03:46 PM
He was a cunt long before he was crowned mod here mate.

The_Martinator
12-27-2009, 03:58 PM
He was a cunt long before he was crowned mod here mate.

Mate, did you read my post? :blink:

ovisan
12-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Don't make me read it twice

megabyteme
12-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Cabalo has always been alright in my book. Again, I'm falling into a strange mix with some people who don't like my other friends...:idunno:

life would be so much easier if I was in charge of "who the cool kids are". Any takers? I thought not, but had to try...

JPaul
12-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Why are people who don't care about what people posting in the lounge think so intent on being offended by it.

And also this whole "lounge people" myth is just that, a myth. Do we identify folk as "hardware people" or "movie people". No, it's just folk posting on a forum. If they are interested in movies they will be there most often. Or interested in hardware, or indeed anything else. That's kind of the way life works.

However Cabalo decided that the fact people post shite in the BT section isn't actually their fault. It's the fault of people in the lounge who aren't welcoming enough. In spite of the fact that there's a perfectly good ignore button.

Solve the problem BT Mod, it's so much better than trying to blame it on other people. Oh and insulting folk who are members on the forum you officiate at, or at least are supposed to, is a bit off.

The_Martinator
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
And also this whole "lounge people" myth is just that, a myth. Do we identify folk as "hardware people" or "movie people". No, it's just folk posting on a forum. If they are interested in movies they will be there most often. Or interested in hardware, or indeed anything else. That's kind of the way life works.

I don't have a problem with people underestimating me. It makes them that much more surprised when I pwn them, lol.

Seriously, I use that to my advantage, White Men Can't Jump style (that's a movie title, btw).

JPaul
12-27-2009, 06:50 PM

I don't have a problem with people underestimating me. It makes them that much more surprised when I pwn them, lol.

Seriously, I use that to my advantage, White Men Can't Jump style (that's a movie title, btw).

Do you "pwn" them by posting random unrelated nonsense in reply to their posts. Seriously, that's twice in a row I have read what you wrote and had no idea how it related to the thing you were replying to.

Oh and for the record, I don't underestimate you. Frankly I don't see how I could.

The_Martinator
12-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Calling you a lounge person = underestimating you, IMO (eventhough anything goes, etc) Some people would think you don't have any other interests than posting random shite. I'm sure that's not true, but you seem to not like being labeled as a lounger.

PS: I don't write everything, I paint the dots and leave it to you to connect them. I try to put them close together, though. :mellow:

sez
12-27-2009, 09:31 PM

Do you "pwn" them by posting random unrelated nonsense in reply to their posts. Seriously, that's twice in a row I have read what you wrote and had no idea how it related to the thing you were replying to.

Oh and for the record, I don't underestimate you. Frankly I don't see how I could.

well fuck you mothafucka.Seriously guys there are better things to mind(like writing that spaghetti pseudo-code) than wasting your time with this bunch of overgrown neckbeard basement virgins.

JPaul
12-27-2009, 09:36 PM

well fuck you mothafucka.Seriously guys there are better things to mind(like writing that spaghetti pseudo-code) than wasting your time with this bunch of overgrown neckbeard basement virgins.

And what does it have to do with you.

Unless of course.

What a fucking knobend.

Snee
12-27-2009, 10:05 PM
What a fabulous display of different varieties of how to be mentally challenged this turned out to be.

Each new arrival from the land of the window lickers fuck-with-people's-privacy enthusiasts mongs invite traders brings their own unique flavour in a sparkling display as the crowd ooohs and aaahs.

Fabulous +1.

JPaul
12-27-2009, 10:09 PM
What a fabulous display of different varieties of how to be mentally challenged this turned out to be.

Each new arrival from the land of the window lickers fuck-with-people's-privacy enthusiasts mongs invite traders brings their own unique flavour in a sparkling display as the crowd ooohs and aaahs.

Fabulous +1.

It has been jolly entertaining, old bean.

sez
12-27-2009, 11:34 PM

And what does it have to do with you.

Unless of course.

What a fucking knobend.

tha fuck you on about bitch,go rub dicks with snee.You are fucking 50 your band will never make it.Go get a real job.

ovisan
12-28-2009, 12:33 AM
we got Lil Bow Wow with us now!
What's cracking dawg?

The_Martinator
12-28-2009, 08:05 AM

Fabulous +1.

I hang out in the BT section, therefore I'm mentally challenged. How so? (and please do explain with simple words or my head might explode, or implode with all the vacuum iin there)

JPaul
12-28-2009, 01:55 PM

Fabulous +1.

I hang out in the BT section, therefore I'm mentally challenged. How so? (and please do explain with simple words or my head might explode, or implode with all the vacuum iin there)

What does "all the vacuum" mean. That's manker talk.

Snee
12-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Is this a bad time to tell him I've had him on ignore for months for being a massive window licker?

...falalala

The_Martinator
12-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks for quoting me JPaul. That way Snee took pity on me and read my post.

PS: I'm begining to think you're acting dumb. It's either that or you actually are dumb and I'm still in the christmas spirit, so...

JPaul
12-28-2009, 05:38 PM

PS: I'm begining to think you're acting dumb. It's either that or you actually are dumb and I'm still in the christmas spirit, so...

Is this you pwning, it's important that I know. I wouldn't want to miss it.

The_Martinator
12-28-2009, 06:03 PM

No, it's me stating the obvious. :blink:

JPaul
12-28-2009, 06:23 PM

No, it's me stating the obvious. :blink:
Was that it.

The_Martinator
12-29-2009, 02:08 PM
No, that was me posting nonsense again. But you're close. Keep tryin'.

sez
12-29-2009, 07:23 PM
nvm

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2009, 12:24 PM
I see things haven't changed much in this part of the forum.

lol you cocsuckaz need to change your life ways. I can't believe it's been 8-9 years that you've been posting in this forum and still behave like envious cranky housewives.

megabyteme
12-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I'll have you know, Albo, that some of the best sex I have ever had was with cranky housewives. Perhaps you should be nicer to the ladies...:D

phauk
12-30-2009, 04:42 PM
this just seems like 6pages of ripping each other :|

some people need to get a life - damn keyboard gangsters..

megabyteme
12-30-2009, 05:30 PM
It's not our fault the OP wanted Cabalo's Load... ;)

ovisan
01-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Up yours Cabalo!

LubTheStaringCat
01-02-2010, 11:34 AM
You definitely qualify for Muppet of 2009.

I'm Inclined to talk shit, name a half arse that doesn't.
But you beat everyone by the long road?

Up yours Cabalo!

As I previously said In this thread, 2010 Is less than 2 days old...And you are definitely the Champion Muppet of 2010, you beat everyone by the long road:wank:

I'm Inclined to talk shit from time to time, name a half arse that doesn't.
Do yourself a favor ovisan , and depart with some dignity and that's not much.

The Flying Cow
01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
This place has been overrun with imbeciles.

Regarding the topic, chervice is indeed in the right.

Cabalo is unmistakably an aggressive [thus frustrated] sort of failure.

chalice
01-07-2010, 03:26 PM

Cabalo is indeed an aggressive [thus frustrated] sort of failure.

On what grounds, Sherman?

I was pished one night and decided I didn't like what he was attempting to enforce upon me. As a rape victim yourself, I'm sure that you can sympathise, like.

I stick tentatively by the rules of this forum. I don't do racist. I don't do sexist. As to individual BT-spastics who think they've gotten ahead of themselves, having been shouldered with the grand weight of mod-hood, well, they're not a rape victim either, they're a whore and the only thing their mouths are good for is sucking cawk.

True story.

Totti
01-07-2010, 05:41 PM

I was pished one night and decided I didn't like what he was attempting to enforce upon me. As a rape victim yourself, I'm sure that you can sympathise, like.

I stick tentatively by the rules of this forum. I don't do racist. I don't do sexist. As to individual BT-spastics who think they've gotten ahead of themselves, having been shouldered with the grand weight of mod-hood, well, they're not a rape victim either, they're a whore and the only thing their mouths are good for is sucking cawk.

True story.

I See you have allot of cawk sucking experience your self old chap if you say that

chalice
01-07-2010, 06:04 PM

True story.

I See you have allot of cawk sucking experience your self old chap if you say that

Why do you say that, old toad?

Seems to me that the large end of your posts smack of manoeuvre. If you didn't come across so fucking stupid, I'd almost think you were smart.

Nevertheless, you're still a little spastic. One of those background ones, who I let dither.

The Flying Cow
01-14-2010, 11:24 PM

It's simple. I had been a member here for more than a year, even if my activity was limited. While stumbling upon the topic that divided trackers by how difficult it was to obtain them I decided I wanted to gain access into some of the trickier ones.

At one point, thinking Cavalo might be a helpful sort of chap, I asked for his assistance in said matter. Via PM he exuded wafts of condescension and self-obsession. Help, on the other hand, was scarce.

Concluding that he was a useless twat, I proceeded to obtain entrance into these little lairs of illegality through other means - by making a few requests in the section of this forum reserved for that.

As if his earlier displays of immaturity hadn't sufficed, he proceeded to infect my request threads with meaningless gobbledegook. Always insistent on showing off that he was in all the places I requested, he also managed to try to dissuade others from helping me out, by implying I had to pay for invites into one particular tracker since they sold them, and that my "long, kiss-ass attempts" were in vain.

Suffice it to say I got into every last one of them, paying a total of nilch dollars or euros. And just because I put a few words together to ask, as normally as I could, without resorting to bt jargon or incomprehensible gibberish, for assistance, he was frustrated that I could actually obtain invites without having to trade or resort to selling myself on street corners.

It just escapes me how people can think that having a large post-count or whatever on an online forum means they are superior to anyone.

Of course now that he's a moder rater he must have a stiff one every time he logs on here, but that doesn't make him any less of a wierdo.

Rart
01-15-2010, 12:12 AM

It's simple. I had been a member here for more than a year, even if my activity was limited. While stumbling upon the topic that divided trackers by how difficult it was to obtain them I decided I wanted to gain access into some of the trickier ones.

At one point, thinking Cavalo might be a helpful sort of chap, I asked for his assistance in said matter. Via PM he exuded wafts of condescension and self-obsession. Help, on the other hand, was scarce.

Concluding that he was a useless twat, I proceeded to obtain entrance into these little lairs of illegality through other means - by making a few requests in the section of this forum reserved for that.

As if his earlier displays of immaturity hadn't sufficed, he proceeded to infect my request threads with meaningless gobbledegook. Always insistent on showing off that he was in all the places I requested, he also managed to try to dissuade others from helping me out, by implying I had to pay for invites into one particular tracker since they sold them, and that my "long, kiss-ass attempts" were in vain.

Suffice it to say I got into every last one of them, paying a total of nilch dollars or euros. And just because I put a few words together to ask, as normally as I could, without resorting to bt jargon or incomprehensible gibberish, for assistance, he was frustrated that I could actually obtain invites without having to trade or resort to selling myself on street corners.

It just escapes me how people can think that having a large post-count or whatever on an online forum means they are superior to anyone.

Of course now that he's a moder rater he must have a stiff one every time he logs on here, but that doesn't make him any less of a wierdo.

Cool story.

Edit: And If I'm not mistaken, harassing people for invites through PM is not allowed here. And even it is, it is extremely annoying and frowned upon, yet you somehow feel indignant when he didn't respond as you liked? That makes a whole hell of a lot of sense.

megabyteme
01-15-2010, 01:06 AM
If I am in a bad mood, I berate the "unsolicited pm'er" and report them.

If I am in a good mood, I just berate them...

If I am in an EXTRAORDINARY mood, I tell them that they are lucky they did not get reported or berated.

I have even received unsolicited requests from threads where I EXPLICITLY said "no unsolicited requests- I will respond [in an unfriendly manner] to anyone except the OP."

If people cannot respect such a simple rule of this site, they do not deserve to be invited anywhere.

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 03:42 AM

The poor boy got annoyed because I told him to fuck off and not harass and ass kiss me via PM to get invites. :rolleyes:
Seems he excels at that, as I've heard in the wind. I apologise for not liking guys kissing my ass. I'm too macho latino.
Should have reported you back then, you were breaking the rules. My bad.

And I'm really happy you kissed the right asses and collected the trackers you were looking for. Congrats. I'm really impressed.

Next!

The Flying Cow
01-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm too macho latino.

The circus show speaks for itself. :happy:

QPD
01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
So much hate and negativism here...
Either you like or not, Cabalo is a mod here.You don;t like it...then move!

megabyteme
01-15-2010, 09:53 PM
So much hate and negativism here...
Either you like or not, Cabalo is a mod here.You don;t like it...then move!

I like the idea behind what you are saying, QPD (and in this instance, I appreciate the support for one of my friends), however, none of the mods have made any such suggestion. In fact, the tolerance for opposing views/negativity towards the staff here shows a lot of character on their part.

I may not agree with this particular batch of demonstrations, but I take comfort in knowing that I will have leeway when expressing my own bellyaches. :)

Rart
01-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm too macho latino.

Refusing to respond to the obvious flaws in your post speaks for itself :happy:

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
If it wasn't for cabalo I wouldn't be posting here.

I didn't have time to read the whole topic as it is 7 pages long, but as it seems its just a bunch of people busting on cabalo.
I'm not going to sit here and kiss his ass, but I'm just saying he is a good guy.

The flying cow, I bet cabalo even though you treat him like trash, would help you in your time of need. He is not an enemy trust me.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm too macho latino.

I have never seeing you here helping anyone, in the other hand cabalo is always helping, stop already.

ovisan
01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787) you kissed is arse since day one mate, even if you deny it. I will even tell you why now. He is the only old user who is showing off with his trackers and some hard-to-get-in-forums: yeah man I am everywhere, I'm too macho latino, I have ftn and fsc accounts and some cbs thingybob and you aint getting shit out of this bad boy till I trust you and you must prove you deserve it. Leave it off mate. He is nice but if you dont dance when he's playing he will do anything he can to fuck you right up. He promised some of you here invite to places and you 1337ness chasing priks belived him and now defend him as much as you can. One day you will see. Too bad for the rest of the staffers here...

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 12:51 AM
I thought you might have actually grown up moved on, ovisan. Oh well, we can always hope. :console:

Cabalo has only promised friendship; in that, I can say he has delivered on his promise. :happy:

What do you know about friendship, ovisan?

chalice
01-16-2010, 01:29 AM

I didn't have time to read the whole topic as it is 7 pages long, but as it seems its just a bunch of people busting on cabalo.
I'm not going to sit here and kiss his ass, but I'm just saying he is a good guy.

The flying cow, I bet cabalo even though you treat him like trash, would help you in your time of need. He is not an enemy trust me.

He is a fucking cunt. Fact.

I can't even remember why I started this thread.

I stand by my original reasoning.

Btw, it's my birthday, so fuck youse cunts and happy birthday to moi, like.

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Now yer an older cunt...swell.

Happy Birthday, chalice. :happy:

chalice
01-16-2010, 02:30 AM

Cheers, mate.

36 and varying.

Fuck, I want to die. Life sucks balls.

It only gets worse when you procreate.

Good luck with that double-whammy, hotshot.

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787) you kissed is arse since day one mate, even if you deny it. I will even tell you why now. He is the only old user who is showing off with his trackers and some hard-to-get-in-forums: yeah man I am everywhere, I'm too macho latino, I have ftn and fsc accounts and some cbs thingybob and you aint getting shit out of this bad boy till I trust you and you must prove you deserve it. Leave it off mate. He is nice but if you dont dance when he's playing he will do anything he can to fuck you right up. He promised some of you here invite to places and you 1337ness chasing priks belived him and now defend him as much as you can. One day you will see. Too bad for the rest of the staffers here...

Your post has such terrible English I could barely decipher it.
Cabalo gave me an invite to BCG, so I don't see how your false promises of invites is true(not to mention his BT rep). Also I had very little respect at the time he gave me the invite.

The second I stick up for him, I'm immediately "kissing ass" but the whole topic is about cabalo so please spare me. I am living proof he isn't a mean terrible harsh mod.

To chalice:

Happy birthday lol, and cut it out with the emo stuff.

chalice
01-16-2010, 02:38 AM

Your post has such terrible English I could barely decipher it.
Cabalo gave me an invite to BCG, so I don't see how your false promises of invites is true(not to mention his BT rep). Also I had very little respect at the time he gave me the invite.

The second I stick up for him, I'm immediately "kissing ass" but the whole topic is about cabalo so please spare me. I am living proof he isn't a mean terrible harsh mod.

Please forgive my dismissive tack, but you seem like a bit of a fucking twat to me.

Dry your fucking internets eyes and fuck off to a fucking Buddhist forum or something equally tepid.

chalice
01-16-2010, 02:40 AM
To chalice:

Happy birthday lol, and cut it out with the emo stuff.

Cheers, man.

:smilie4:

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Please forgive my dismissive tack, but you seem like a bit of a fucking twat to me.

Dry your fucking internets eyes and fuck off to a fucking Buddhist forum or something equally tepid.

Your irrelevant racist comments pertaining to Buddhism only suggest exactly the opposite... Your the twat. Talk about tepid posting...

All your posts are random bullshit that you post in the lounge. Half of the garbage is so hard to understand that I just disregard it completely because its reading value is zero. I mean really what the hell do you post about...
Your better off posting your drama over at a 16 year old degrassi forum with other teenage girls.

Sorry to be so blunt on your b day lol.....

peat moss
01-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Happy birthday Cheese . :)

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 03:05 AM

Cheers, mate.

36 and varying.

Only a couple of days ago, I realized that I will be almost 60 by the time my kids are college age (if I am so lucky).

What the heck did I sign up for?!!!:O I can't even dodge this draft by running to Canada...Trust me, I asked Idol- he said, "no". Actually I think it was "fuck no!", but I may be off a bit.

chalice
01-16-2010, 03:06 AM

Dry your fucking internets eyes and fuck off to a fucking Buddhist forum or something equally tepid. Your irrelevant racist comments pertaining to Buddhism only suggest exactly the opposite... Your the twat. Talk about tepid posting...

All your posts are random bullshit that you post in the lounge. Half of the garbage is so hard to understand that I just disregard it completely because it reading value is zero. I mean really what the hell do you post about...
Your better off posting your drama over at a 16 degrassi forum with other teenage girls.

So Buddhists are a race now. Wow-de-fucking-well, who knew?

Apologies to the Budds. No, wait, they don't give a fucking zen spunk what I fucking post. Even if it were a race, by its very essense, it defies race and basically giving a levitating fuck, like.

This post is not random bullshit. It is in specific reference to your previous n00b wank, and as such, kinda disproves all wot you just said, innit.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:11 AM

What I would like to know is why are you still here? I know you are friends with some mods, but this is beyond idiotic already, you have never anything constructive to say to anyone, you have made a mockery of this place, maybe it is the english in you.
You wish you were half the man cabalo is, you invented the definition of what a looser is.
If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all gilipollas.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:14 AM

Cheers, mate.

36 and varying.

36 or 16? Go ahead do the world a favor, after all you are such a negative influence, if you are like that in person, I feel sorry for anyone close to you, but then again, I am sure you come here for attention, the one you don't have at home.
If I was a mod, you wouldn't be here long ago.

chalice
01-16-2010, 03:14 AM

What I would like to know is why are you still here? I know you are friends with some mods, but this is beyond idiotic already, you have never anything constructive to say to anyone, you have made a mockery of this place, maybe it is the english in you.
You wish you were half the man cabalo is, you invented the definition of what a looser is.

Oh, try harder. Be the racist you truly are.

Call me a spud-eater. Call me an immigrant. Call me a terrorist.

I knows you want to.

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 03:17 AM
The majority of your posts are made in the lounge section that pertain to absolutely nothing... Your on a freaking file sharing forum, why don't you head over to general BT or filesharing or something...

You never do anything constructive except post weird ass threads that are posted in such an irregular format that they are unreadable.

And also no one here is so ignorant to religions and races as you are.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:20 AM

Oh, try harder. Be the racist you truly are.

Call me a spud-eater. Call me an immigrant. Call me a terrorist.

I knows you want to.

Why would I call you anything racist? you are not a prick because you are english, you just are, no question about it.
The victim card looks very nice on you. You were bully by every kid in school, and now you come here behind a computer and act all macho gilipollas, grow up sissy.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:22 AM
The majority of your posts are made in the lounge section that pertain to absolutely nothing... Your on a freaking file sharing forum, why don't you head over to general BT or filesharing or something...

You never do anything constructive except post weird ass threads that are posted in such an irregular format that they are unreadable.

All his posts are about nothing at all, wait soon he is going to call his little friends to save him, wait and see.

peat moss
01-16-2010, 03:23 AM

You never do anything constructive except post weird ass threads that are posted in such a irregular format that they are unreadable.

Who cares its the lounge , your allowed to post what ever is on ones mind . Its not Chalice's fault you guys take the bait . ;)

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 03:23 AM
There are some strange alliances forming in this thread...

I'll put money down that this will end with ketchup on a broken remote. :happy:

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:24 AM

And we know very well what side are you in, don't we?

chalice
01-16-2010, 03:25 AM

You never do anything constructive except post weird ass threads that are posted in such a irregular format that they are unreadable.

If I thought my threads are as indecipherable as that fucking remedial attempt at clarity, then I'd hang up my typing-digits for sausages.

Work that one out, Turin.

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 03:27 AM
There we go again, some random weird Bull shit.

Chalice where do you get these lines from, you must have a book or something your pulling these from.

*also* To mega: to which alliances do you speak of, and which side are you on :mellow:
To peat: I know

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:30 AM

If I thought my threads are as indecipherable as that fucking remedial attempt at clarity, then I'd hang up my typing-digits for sausages.

Work that one out, Turin.

You remind me of some disgusting guy, that when he is around people always starts talking about sex, with total disregard for anyone's feelings, it is all about you, Question? Where you an altar boy?

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Well, I equated pento to a sand-covered cat turd the other day. I'm probably not siding there...

I wished chalice a happy birthday and he mentioned my kids- perhaps some indication of friendship...

I like you, TVCY, but you are digging in it pretty fast here.

And for the record, I am always willing to jump in and help my friends. However, I usually only do so when they look like they could use the help...

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 03:34 AM
You remind me of some disgusting guy, that when he is around people always starts talking about sex, with total disregard for anyone's feelings, it is all about you, Question? Where you an altar boy?

He was probably disowned from society and sent to the Tibetan monks in china, where he gained his hate for Buddhism

Megabyteme: ouch.... A sand-covered cat turd lol. I don't really have a problem with chalice as he doesn't really bother me as he only posts in the lounge.
But I hate ignorance towards anyone's ethnicity, race, and/or religion.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:37 AM

Determinism says is no random events , only unpredictability,or in some cases predictability

peat moss
01-16-2010, 03:39 AM

I have to pick a side ? I thought I could just post a funny comment or fart if I want to .

Reminds of that Montreal band " You can dance if you want to " :happy:

Rart
01-16-2010, 03:40 AM

Cheers, mate.

36 and varying.

Happy Birthday dick.

Now go spend some time with your kids with what you've got left in you :smilie4:

peat moss
01-16-2010, 03:40 AM

Determinism says is no random events , only unpredictability,or in some cases predictability

Know that's Buddhisms ? :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:43 AM
I thought it was Men Without Hats

peat moss
01-16-2010, 03:44 AM

Smart ass ! :D

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:47 AM
Well, I equated pento to a sand-covered cat turd the other day. I'm probably not siding there...

I wished chalice a happy birthday and he mentioned my kids- perhaps some indication of friendship...

And for the record, I am always willing to jump in and help my friends. However, I usually only do so when they look like they could use the help...

Correct yourself there, you jump when he starts harrasing anyone here, like many others around here, this places has become a joke thanks to people like your friend.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:49 AM

I have to pick a side ? I thought I could just post a funny comment or fart if I want to .

Reminds of that Montreal band " You can dance if you want to " :happy:

ahahahah lol lol, no you don't have to pick sides, I just said ,most people around here do and some mods too, because he has been here for a long time and he thinks he has the right to insult anyone here.

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 03:52 AM
I'm not here to get in a big alliance war... I just came to support cabalo, as people are continuously posting garbage about him on this thread.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Now I understand why they lost the revolutionary war with the USA, with people like him lol

pentomato
01-16-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm not here to get in a big alliance war... I just came to support cabalo, as people are continuously posting garbage about him on this thread.

He will never be a quarter of a man that cabalo is, he has a lot to grow up to do.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:55 AM

Smart ass ! :D

You're half right.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:59 AM
and he thinks he has the right to insult anyone here.

If you don't mind me saying you seem to suffer from the same malady .

Peat is it true that once upon a time people actually lacked egos and tried to get along in the Lounge or has Grandma been lying to me again like when she said Grandpa wasn't really dead he was only resting his eyes.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 04:11 AM
and he thinks he has the right to insult anyone here.

Peat is it true that once upon a time people actually lacked egos and tried to get along in the Lounge or has Grandma been lying to me again like when she said Grandpa wasn't really dead he was only resting his eyes.

Did I ever insult you? I don't think so, I never insulted anyone here without been provoked, it is call defend myself against evil

peat moss
01-16-2010, 04:25 AM

Did I ever insult you? I don't think so, I never insulted anyone here without been provoked, it is call defend myself against evil

That's the whole point , the lounge is suppose to be uncensored, we voted years ago to keep it that way . I don't have a problem with it .

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 04:26 AM

Correct yourself there, you jump when he starts harrasing anyone here, like many others around here, this places has become a joke thanks to people like your friend.

chalice is a very big boy; he can handle himself just fine. I seem to remember him sending a few little girls running off to their mothers...

I do like the fact that you and TVCY are willing to stand up for Cabalo. I have been vocal in his defense as well. However, it will take far more than your championing one of my friends for me to see you as anything of value.

chalice
01-16-2010, 04:32 AM

You couldn't string a fucking sentence together.

Everything you posted was utter gibberish. This offended me. I reacted. Now you can communicate. I win. You win. But I win the mostest, like.

peat moss
01-16-2010, 04:51 AM
I like both pentomato and his evil twin Tv Controls you, for their posts in Software world so I'm kinda twisting here . Hope they both figure it out and as JPaul once told me " Knock off the Zorro bit " . :D

Who the fuck is Cabalo ?

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 05:00 AM
I like both pentomato and his evil twin Tv Controls you, for their posts in Software world so I'm kinda twisting here . Hope they both figure it out and as JPaul once told me " Knock off the Zorro bit " . :D

Who the fuck is Cabalo ?
me :blushing:

peat moss
01-16-2010, 05:09 AM
I'm teasing bud , you have a shitty job and quite a following I see .

Keep up the good work and don't change anything .

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Maybe your underwear.

peat moss
01-16-2010, 05:22 AM
Maybe your underwear.

Front to back ?

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 05:23 AM
yellow goes front, brown goes back.
No mistake there!

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 05:24 AM
Deodorant might not hurt.

peat moss
01-16-2010, 05:28 AM
yellow goes front, brown goes back.
No mistake there!

Hey wait a minute , don't you have a name sewed in it ?

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 05:37 AM
No, I use the olfact.
Much easier when you just wake up and it's still dark.

chalice
01-16-2010, 06:34 AM
Ask me wot I got for my birthday. Go on.

'Hoi, chav, wot did you get for your birthday?'

Thanks for asking, like. I got absolutely fuck all cubed. True story.

No, wait, my reprobate stuttering freak of a brother gave me some heroin.

That kid's got a heart as big as a fucking land-fill.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 08:14 AM

chalice is a very big boy; he can handle himself just fine. I seem to remember him sending a few little girls running off to their mothers...

I do like the fact that you and TVCY are willing to stand up for Cabalo. I have been vocal in his defense as well. However, it will take far more than your championing one of my friends for me to see you as anything of value.

The feeling is mutual, I always thought of you as an ass kisser, somebody without personality, another looser, no offense, but I don't respect ass kissers, waste of a human being.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 08:22 AM

Everything you posted was utter gibberish. This offended me. I reacted. Now you can communicate. I win. You win. But I win the mostest, like.

Gilipollas, you never won anything at all and you never will, you are the black sheep of your tribe, the one nobody cares about, and I don't know how you got your hands in a computer, stealing is against the law tronko, and coming to the interney and insult people, that doesn't make you more than a man.

chalice
01-16-2010, 08:23 AM

The feeling is mutual, I always thought of you as an ass kisser, somebody without personality, another looser, no offense, but I don't respect ass kissers, waste of a human being.

Looser than what, you fucking paralytic chimpanzee?

We really need to address your brutal glances with the English language.

I approve of the spell-check embarkation. Such a pity it doesn't compensate for you being such a consistently stupid cunt, like.

chalice
01-16-2010, 08:32 AM

Gilipollas, you never won anything at all and you never will, you are the black sheep of your tribe, the one nobody cares about, and I don't know how you got your hands in a computer, stealing is against the law tronko, and coming to the interney and insult people, that doesn't make you more than a man.

Every time you respond to me, I win. See above gobbledygook for confirmation.

I love it when you get like this. You get so frustrated with me relentlessly trouncing you, your frigid little digits just seize up into fish-fingers, don't they.

chalice
01-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Frozen French Fish-fingers floundering and flapping frantically, fetching furthermore foolishness with every futile folly.

Finnit.

The Flying Cow
01-16-2010, 01:55 PM
How many tokes did that last one take chervice?

By the way, for what it's worth, happy birthday old toad.

chalice
01-16-2010, 01:59 PM
How many tokes did that last one take chervice?

By the way, for what it's worth, happy birthday old toad.

Cheers Sherms.

Took more than a few tokes to conjure up that stroke-mouthful, I can reasonably assure you of that.

I haven't slept yet and I've no intentions of catching any shut-eye any time in the foreseeable.

I am fucking wopped to the fucking max. True story.

Skweeky
01-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Are you, at all, related to my husband? :unsure:

chalice
01-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Are you, at all, related to my husband? :unsure:

Are you calling me a hun?

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:06 PM

Sorry I overlooked it as well .Happy belated .:)
Getting nothing isn't nice but it's sort of another one of the consequences of getting older I'm afraid.Sort of like God's taking away all the happiness to get you more agreeable to dying.
Or less esoterically maybe it's just your family/friends are a bunch of inconsiderate wanks

chalice
01-16-2010, 03:21 PM

Sorry I overlooked it as well .Happy belated .:)
Getting nothing isn't nice but it's sort of another one of the consequences of getting older I'm afraid.Sort of like God's taking away all the happiness to get you more agreeable to dying.
Or less esoterically maybe it's just your family/friends are a bunch of inconsiderate wanks

Much as I'm drawn to fully confirm your frighteningly accurate latter supposition, I'll have to admit to overdoing the pathos in that post.

I got...

A birthday card from my kids.

A birthday card with 10 squids contained therein from my sister. Bless her. She also got me this fucking totally bin-bound weirdo board game thing. Fuck that, like.

A nice lump of ganja from my mate.

A birthday card and a bit of skag from my brother. The fucking nut.

My mum says a present is forthcoming. I've never known her to lie.

Didn't do too badly in hindsight. Maybe I'm just not happy unless I'm completely fucking miserable.

Snee
01-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Unless there was cake, you need to go on a killing spree.

It's the only solution.

Skweeky
01-16-2010, 05:41 PM
What you doing with the skag?

Also, you don't keep your b-day info in your profile, so consider the lava lamp an early prezzie :p

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 12:16 AM
However, it will take far more than your championing one of my friends for me to see you as anything of value.

No personality?!!! Clearly something is being lost in Google Translate, or your synapses. Good luck getting either to work properly. :dry:

And for the love of god...

loose=your mother
lose=your life

There. Lesson for the day.

The Flying Cow
01-17-2010, 02:21 AM
Relax man. It's just a post written by some guy you'll never even know.

Who cares?

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 02:51 AM
Relax man. It's just a post written by some guy you'll never even know.

Who cares?

Don't take it too seriously, TFC. Sometimes it is just fun to play rough. Occasionally, someone loses an eye. :)

BTW, LOVE your avy!

pentomato
01-17-2010, 02:51 AM
The cow is right mega, we will never meet, so relax and meant to say loser, so chill out, play with your wife or kid, talk to your kid in the belly, don't spend so much time on the puter. You are insignificant to me, so don't worry about it any more.

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Until we meet again, pento....muhahaha *cough*. :mellow: