PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Torrent Leech or (gasp)Bitme

SpiderPig
12-27-2009, 09:40 AM
I realized I need Torrent Leech after all. Good old SCT is gone and another three letter acronym-ed tracker where I maintain an infinite ratio deletes a bunch of old torrents regularly that I am looking for (such as old programs and educational stuffs for college). I let my old TL account rest in peace after not using it for a bunch of years, but I sorta want it back now :)

Thanks to Bumrocks for the TL invite!

As for Bitme.. I had an account a long time ago, but again I let it R.I.P. Well, now that I'm a junior in college and is in need of some quick-read e-books, journals, guides, and possibly some videos here and there that I would NOT love to purchase with my $100 checking account, I ask you kind people for an invite.

Thanks!

awaited
12-27-2009, 11:47 AM
When SCT got shut down TL was open for all ScT refugees. If you had tried their irc at that time, they might have enabled your old account or given you an invite. But I am not sure If that will be the case now. Try TL's irc first.

but why ssoo late, sct got shut down about a month ago:unsure::blink:

SpiderPig
12-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Oh really?! Darn my luck! Yeah, I knew that SCT was shut down after I tried to log in about three weeks ago, but I didn't realize I needed TL until about yesterday when I couldn't find any old 0-day stuff.