PDA

View Full Version : Just got NZBMatrix from a Newzbin user

mpwizard
12-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Well, i finally decided to take a look at nzbmatrix. I was a newzbin user for years, and wasn't sure if i was going to renew this year. All i gotta say is i love nzbmatrix, especially how they list complete tv seasons alot more then newzbin, plus the long retention. Also the comment section was more now then newzbins, which is a great feature.

but after i looked somemore, i saw that newzbin also listed things that nzbmatrix didn't like alot of foreign movies, so long story short, i decided to renew with te christmas half price sale at newzbin, and get a nzbmatrix account, they make a good complement even though they mostly overlap

SonsOfLiberty
12-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Are you promoting these two sites?

Looks like a AD, with their NAMES ALL IN CAPS......

IamEvil
01-16-2010, 02:24 AM
can you please give me a invite to newzbin

mpwizard
01-17-2010, 09:27 AM

now i know how you get so many posts, so no, i'm not promoting them, i just write what my experience is in using products if you check my prevoius posts

Rart
01-18-2010, 03:42 AM

now i know how you get so many posts, so no, i'm not promoting them, i just write what my experience is in using products if you check my prevoius posts

He actually gets his posts from his significant amount of NZB's that he posts to the site everyday, a much larger contribution to the site than most can claim they've done. But hey, the post count card is a great insult to pull out, so why not just use it every time someone doesn't agree with you?

And yes, by the way the post is formatted it does look like an ad. However, judging from your previous posts I would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

SonsOfLiberty
01-18-2010, 04:59 AM
:lol: I think it's funny how many threads we get about those sites...exspecially since were a NZB site...hmmmmm

mpwizard
01-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry guys, didn't mean to rattle feathers, i tried to edit the topic without capitals, but it wouldn't let me

n07
01-18-2010, 04:29 PM
i joined nzbmatrix last year and i think its a great site
newsbin is a pain having to donate all the time
i prefer the one time payment sites

SonsOfLiberty
01-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys, didn't mean to rattle feathers, i tried to edit the topic without capitals, but it wouldn't let me

Fixed the title then.

Didn't rattle my feathers, let the big sites take all the attention, well keep posting ours under the radar then :)

bonkers
01-18-2010, 08:09 PM
this place is the bees knees for nzbs

ericab
01-18-2010, 09:22 PM
this place is the bees knees for nzbs

lol, nice.

upsidedloadr
01-18-2010, 11:17 PM
I have used nzbmatrix and merlins-portal and am looking forward to trying out newzbin when I get an invite. Honestly, I didn't even know this was an NZB site (aside from discussing the scene). I'm very happy I "stumbled" in here and surprised by the quality of the site/community.

SonsOfLiberty
01-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I have used nzbmatrix and merlins-portal and am looking forward to trying out newzbin when I get an invite. Honestly, I didn't even know this was an NZB site (aside from discussing the scene). I'm very happy I "stumbled" in here and surprised by the quality of the site/community.

Yeup any time some makes the threads like these they generally don't even know we have one :)