PDA

View Full Version : [req] ftn

FIAcausePAE
12-29-2009, 01:28 AM
i have great ratios on the sites that i am on, i have a 50mbps down and 10mbps up, very fast connection that is always on and i am always seeding. if anyone would be interested in inviting me i can show proofs. my below speed test is old and needs to be updated

waeldiab
12-29-2009, 01:31 AM

FIAcausePAE
12-29-2009, 01:36 AM
yea i dont use this site very much, but i have good ratios and fast connection!

Castronaut
12-29-2009, 01:47 AM
What do you know about FTN and what makes you think it'd be a good tracker for you to be on?

n00bz0r
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
why not GFT?

Cabalo
12-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Why not PTM ?

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Why not PTM ?

Indeed, I use PTM much more than FTN.

Rart
12-29-2009, 04:17 AM
Am I really alone in thinking that PTM, really isn't that great of a site?

The promise of a no ratio site with a large amount of peers seems great, but I always seem to get the most paltry of DL speeds compared to other no ratio sites. It almost seems as if everyone there is limiting their UL or something.

:dabs: Don't see the appeal.

awaited
12-29-2009, 04:41 AM
i have great ratios on the sites that i am on, i have a 50mbps down and 10mbps up, very fast connection that is always on and i am always seeding. if anyone would be interested in inviting me i can show proofs. my below speed test is old and needs to be updated

lazYness:frusty:

Hombre
12-29-2009, 06:33 AM
:lol: @ user with great ratios asking for F*N ! site is not for the ones with good ratio, cuz they dont need it then no? its freeleech i think.

moffe
12-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Awesome request! pm me your addy :rolleyes:

The_Martinator
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM

The promise of a no ratio site with a large amount of peers seems great, but I always seem to get the most paltry of DL speeds compared to other no ratio sites. It almost seems as if everyone there is limiting their UL or something.

I'm just guessing here, but your DL speed must be great, right?

pffm
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM

No, you are not alone on that thinking. :noes:

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 04:35 PM

You must be downloading older or rare stuff. As you know, usenet is better for that, if it is available there of course.

Newer stuff downloads reasonably fast, though not blazing fast like SCC or something.

I never mind because it is rare that I watch the movie that week, let alone waiting for it to download to watch. And I get to hit ratio before I download.

Rart
12-29-2009, 04:50 PM

Not particularly, I'm on an 8/1 cable line, ~1MBps DL speeds. I can always max this consistently at many 0day sites but never even close to that at PTM. I mostly get around 1/2 to 1/4 of my DL pipe at PTM, even on 0day torrents that just came out. Maybe if I'm looking for some massive HD release that I don't want to ruin my ratio PTM could be great, but other than that I tend to steer away from it.

The_Martinator
12-29-2009, 05:16 PM

Not particularly, I'm on an 8/1 cable line, ~1MBps DL speeds. I can always max this consistently at many 0day sites but never even close to that at PTM. I mostly get around 1/2 to 1/4 of my DL pipe at PTM, even on 0day torrents that just came out. Maybe if I'm looking for some massive HD release that I don't want to ruin my ratio PTM could be great, but other than that I tend to steer away from it.

Uhm, that's 8 times my speed. I'd say that'sabove average. ;)

sez
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Chippetsy
OA2v036TQg8

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 05:23 PM
I'd hit it.

sez
12-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Interesting

Rart
12-30-2009, 02:23 AM

Uhm, that's 8 times my speed. I'd say that'sabove average. ;)

Eh, always seems small compared to all the people who flash their epeens on "What's your internet connection" threads.

TrollinThunder
12-30-2009, 07:00 AM
I download and upload at 4-4.5MB/s at home and my penis is of above average girth.

awaited
12-30-2009, 08:59 AM
:idunno: I max out my dl speed on almost every tracker..and ptm is one of the few where I max out my ul speed. So it is quite possible rart that I was in your peers :P

eden297
12-30-2009, 07:45 PM
:idunno: I max out my dl speed on almost every tracker..and ptm is one of the few where I max out my ul speed. So it is quite possible rart that I was in your peers :P

What is PTM?

anon
12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
PTM = Pretome

eden297
12-30-2009, 08:01 PM
PTM = Pretome

Ah is it a new tracker? is it rare?

anon
12-30-2009, 08:03 PM
It isn't new nor rare, an invite should be easy to get.

cs101
12-30-2009, 08:05 PM

yes considerably newer then GFT but older then STN and PIN, no its not that rare you can easily find PTM invites distributed through GAs arround. but it is a very good ratio free tracker that I personally like after GFT.

anon
12-30-2009, 08:09 PM
yes considerably newer then GFT but older then STN and PIN

STN is no more. :lol:

Last thing I heard: the sysop was a scammer. :dry: Glad I didn't donate a single cent, won't miss it.

eden297
12-30-2009, 08:09 PM

yes considerably newer then GFT but older then STN and PIN, no its not that rare you can easily find PTM invites distributed through GAs arround. but it is a very good ratio free tracker that I personally like after GFT.

Ah i dont know what stn/pin are... ok if someone can give me an invite to ptm it would be great.

anon
12-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Ah i dont know what stn/pin are...

STN = StoreThe.NET. A failed tracker that's now defunct. You can find more info about them (and their forced donation scheme) if you do a search.
PiN = PackMe.In. A ratio-free pack-exclusive tracker.

ok if someone can give me an invite to ptm it would be great.

Should make your own request thread ;)

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 10:34 PM
STN = StoreThe.NET. A failed tracker that's now defunct. You can find more info about them (and their forced donation scheme) if you do a search.
and yet, you were confident in the future of STN ("I like that MCFace guy...") :P

anon
12-30-2009, 10:38 PM
and yet, you were confident in the future of STN ("I like that MCFace guy...") :P

Did I contradict myself? :unsure: I like MCFace but that doesn't mean I was convinced the tracker would stay up and running. Specially not after the sponsors themselves started thinking the opposite of that.