PDA

View Full Version : [Req]FTN

jorje
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Well i really want here an invite
i am alredy member at PTN is a ratioless tracker but this is only movie containts
i search something who is ratioless and it's general with excellent packs like FTN the problem is my home connection are shit but i use seedbox not always one at 2-3 months.:)

sez
12-29-2009, 06:40 PM
From the 20 invites to this I'd say you are beyond ordinary.
Free advertisement just 4 u(check the sig ;) ).

1000possibleclaws
12-29-2009, 07:40 PM
FTN is not excellent with packs. Sign up at TorrentBytes if you want a good free leech pack tracker.

sake
12-29-2009, 08:27 PM
... or maybe "packme"?

jorje
12-29-2009, 08:28 PM
... or maybe "packme"?

packme.in is a ftp tracker....i dont like it,
i search FTN i know is hard to get one but i try

sake
12-29-2009, 08:29 PM
... or maybe "packme"?

packme.in is a ftp tracker....i dont like it

ftp tracker?

jorje
12-29-2009, 08:35 PM
packme.in is a ftp tracker....i dont like it

ftp tracker?

something like ftp...ratioless..no upload
just points... anyway i didn't need this i will try to get one FTN if i can get one will be cool if not i will continue to search "here at FST all are posible m8":)

pone44
12-29-2009, 08:35 PM
FTP tracker?
So you want FTN why? After reading the below post. :huh:

ftp tracker?

something like ftp...ratioless..no upload
just points... anyway i didn't need this i will try to get one FTN if i can get one will be cool if not i will continue to search "here at FST all are posible m8":)
Anyway you will not trade your way in either.

jorje
12-29-2009, 08:38 PM
FTP tracker? :huh:
Anyway you will not trade your way in either.

yes,m8

i promise that maybe in the future if i can offer more invites to the FST i will get one
thx pone44 ;)

Cabalo
12-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Do you have any idea at all how the tracker even is?
Anyone who read this request will reach the conclusion you just want it for the status.

Which is absolutely true.

QPD
12-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Anybody asking FTN is for status...At least I admit it!

jorje
12-30-2009, 08:13 PM

no m8 for me really i need so
all say ftn is the best ratioless tracker so i just want to be in to download with my home connection i alredy see it ftn at my friend it's a great community almost all users are donators and F****** have great packs so ... it's a great place worth to try to get it..

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 10:19 PM

no m8 for me really i need so
all say ftn is the best ratioless tracker so i just want to be in to download with my home connection i alredy see it ftn at my friend it's a great community almost all users are donators and F****** have great packs so ... it's a great place worth to try to get it..
Pretome is ratioless too, has more content and is easier to get into ;)

jorje
12-31-2009, 07:18 AM
@cinephilia

ok first i will try with pretome thx :)

FTN:

Invite refresh coming shortly.. Please be smart with who you invite

//staff

good news

aen
12-31-2009, 07:44 AM
So how old this new? 1 month lol
so you think 1 month = soon?

Good luck with your request btw guys told you THINGS :-D

jorje
12-31-2009, 03:27 PM
So how old this new? 1 month lol
so you think 1 month = soon?

Good luck with your request btw guys told you THINGS :-D

yes i didn't know because one guy here has PM me with that news
:shutup:

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
FTN:

//staff

There is no news like this in FTN
Fake news

user12345
12-31-2009, 03:35 PM
FTN is giving invites out?

cinephilia
12-31-2009, 03:36 PM
no

sez
12-31-2009, 07:37 PM
If I was you jorje I'd ask myself questions then post the answers here.

ovisan
12-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Funny shit, he reminds me of swepshyco or whatever his real name is.

jorje
01-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Funny shit, he reminds me of swepshyco or whatever his real name is.

? :huh:

EcksBizzle
01-01-2010, 02:06 AM
FTN:

//staff

There is no news like this in FTN
Fake news

there is news like that on ftn..but that was posted a month ago.

Albo Da Kid
01-01-2010, 05:41 AM
Iz better Pretome than Ftn :D

ovisan
01-01-2010, 07:18 AM
^^
Does that mean wot I think it is? You still didn't managed to get into f*n? Dear Lord, it must be hard to be you - Dildo tha Stupid.

The_Martinator
01-01-2010, 09:56 AM
^^
Does that mean wot I think it is? You still didn't managed to get into f*n? Dear Lord, it must be hard to be you - Dildo tha Stupid.

http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/g2/d/14608-1/hijack.gif

:lol:

Swift
01-01-2010, 10:41 AM
jorje i hope you got the message from this thread. I'll tell you quick : you wont get invited .

anon
01-01-2010, 04:52 PM
? :huh:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/swepsycho-166856

Albo Da Kid
01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
^^

Sure if that's what you wanna hear, that's what it means.

Not to brag but I got offered an invite twice and turned it down. You'd probably dream about shit like that ever happening to you.

Fukin lowlife swagger jacking hater/stalker.

ovisan
01-01-2010, 06:37 PM
^^

Not to brag but I got offered an invite twice and turned it down.
Tell it to those with the same IQ as you maty, some of them may believe you.

You'd probably dream about shit like that ever happening to you.

I ll stalk you till you come to your senses, Dildo da Prick.

Cabalo
01-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Not to brag but I got offered an invite twice and turned it down.
Tell it to those with the same IQ as you maty, some of them may believe you.

As a matter of fact, it's true. Sorry to ruin the party.

ovisan
01-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Even him's not stupid enough to accept f*n trade.

I like when you defend your dog, Dildo da Nil. Fetch!

The_Martinator
01-01-2010, 08:00 PM
^^

Not to brag but I got offered an invite twice and turned it down. You'd probably dream about shit like that ever happening to you.

And saying it somehow makes you seem cool? Did you turn it down so you could post about it here, lol? I'm not as cool as you, true that. I was curious, though.

sez
01-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Even him's not stupid enough to accept f*n trade.

I like when you defend your dog, Dildo da Nil. Fetch!

Leviticus 18 :6

''No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

7 "'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 "'Do not have sexual relations with your father's wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 "'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 "'Do not have sexual relations with your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 "'Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father's wife,born to your father; she is your sister.

12 "'Do not have sexual relations with your father's sister; she is your father's close relative.

13 "'Do not have sexual relations with your mother's sister, because she is your mother's close relative.

14 "'Do not dishonor your father's brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 "'Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son's wife; do not have relations with her.

16 "'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 "'Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 "'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

20 :11 "'If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 "'If a man sleeps with his daughter-in-law, both of them must be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

17 "'If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They must be cut off before the eyes of their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.

19 "'Do not have sexual relations with the sister of either your mother or your father, for that would dishonor a close relative; both of you would be held responsible.

20 "'If a man sleeps with his aunt, he has dishonored his uncle. They will be held responsible; they will die childless.

21 "'If a man marries his brother's wife, it is an act of impurity; he has dishonored his brother. They will be childless

ovisan
01-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Is that your holly book mate, cause im pretty sure its not from my Bible.
For those of you who don't know sez is Dildo's twin. They pleasure themselves every now and then when they don't have any priks to suck on BT forums like this one.

Go on rambo, move this into the lounge and start posting yourself. Or yre scared of the big boys?

sez
01-01-2010, 09:05 PM
For those of you who don't know sez is Dildo's twin. They pleasure themselves every now and then when they don't have any priks to suck on BT forums like this one.

Go on rambo, move this into the lounge and start posting yourself. Or yre scared of the big boys?

It's like watching the jerry springer episode where the retarded brother drags his family in and then professes his undying love for his sister and wants her to leave her husband,family,job to be his incestuous love slave.

ovisan being the inbred shit faced retard.

pone44
01-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Jorge's thread has been invaded. lol

megabyteme
01-01-2010, 10:07 PM

Man, of all the sections to miss... Maybe you can start a New Year's resolution. :lol:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18%3A6-18&version=NIV

BTW, just having a laugh here, because you seem to have (fairly) gotten into it with my friends again.:)

/me sits back and watches ovisan ride into oblivion...

Cabalo
01-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Well...
Offtopic at this forum is pretty much standard and tolerated to extents you can't find anywhere else.
Even flaming is tolerated too, if not done on a regular basis. I.e. every single post.
Some people here don't understand when they're crossing the line of what's "normality".

ovisan
01-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I had to use google to understand why you picking on my family all the time. Seems like in Albania this is like the ultimate shit, like you can't get any further than that with bashing someone. Well where I come from it only proves that you are stupid.

Well...
Offtopic at this forum is pretty much standard and tolerated to extents you can't find anywhere else.
Even flaming is tolerated too, if not done on a regular basis. I.e. every single post.
Some people here don't understand when they're crossing the line of what's "normality".

You tell me that I am crossing the line you twat. How about when you made Dildo to post those fake proofs here on public? You done the shittest thing a fst user can do and for me you cunt are the worst this forum can give. Some of us know you well,even you know that you will only be 'leet' among the young ones and you will only be respected by a few arse kissers who won't give a flying pig on you when you'll be in trouble.

hagckz0r
01-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Wtf Ovisan? Time to your sleep right now, how can you offend a moderator in such a way.. you muron. Did he hurt your coraz0n?

Cabalo
01-02-2010, 12:17 AM
You tell me that I am crossing the line you twat. How about when you made Dildo to post those fake proofs here on public? You done the shittest thing a fst user can do and for me you cunt are the worst this forum can give. Some of us know you well,even you know that you will only be 'leet' among the young ones and you will only be respected by a few arse kissers who won't give a flying pig on you when you'll be in trouble.
:console: Funny you didn't speak to me like that when I vouched for you to FTN. Thankfully they were smarter than me and denied it.
What an hypocrite.

And funny how you also blame me or Albo for bringing up to everybody's attention that you had an account at another site (those places about invite pushing, selling, hardcore trading, etc) , which you used to trade and scam. Do I need to bring the screenshots here again?

Oh, I forgot, someone hacked your account there and used it to trade and scam. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.

It makes sense.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 12:24 AM
No offense Cabalo but if I believed everything people told me on the internet ......

Just saying .:)

Cabalo
01-02-2010, 12:51 AM
No offense Cabalo but if I believed everything people told me on the internet ......

I remember very well this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=335409&highlight=ovisan) thread.
I'm like you, I don't believe everything people tell me on the internet, i.e., when they say their account they first created at a trading/selling forum was hacked and used to trade and scam.

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 07:35 AM

I remember very well this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=335409&highlight=ovisan) thread.
I'm like you, I don't believe everything people tell me on the internet, i.e., when they say their account they first created at a trading/selling forum was hacked and used to trade and scam.

I'm sure none of the moderators believed his story of "being hacked". They just didn't have enough proof to ban him. Or maybe since the scams took place 3-4 months before he was reported they decided to give him a chance to become a changed person.

There's no doubt that Ovisan was a scamer though.

I had to use google to understand why you picking on my family all the time. Seems like in Albania this is like the ultimate shit, like you can't get any further than that with bashing someone. Well where I come from it only proves that you are stupid.

It's racist comments like that why he keeps calling your family inbreeds and a bunch of pigs. You brought that upon yourself.

It's like watching the jerry springer episode where the retarded brother drags his family in and then professes his undying love for his sister and wants her to leave her husband,family,job to be his incestuous love slave.

ovisan being the inbred shit faced retard.
:lol:....We need to keep this moffuka posting man. He's too much fun to shit on

Look at this sweet self pwnage lol...

I shall enjoy your cousin for breakfast tomorrow

lol yre muslim maty. you lot don't eat pork. Yre really thick innit?
:glagpinch::glagpinch:

And saying it somehow makes you seem cool? Did you turn it down so you could post about it here, lol? I'm not as cool as you, true that. I was curious, though.

I said it to prove Ovisan wrong not to boast.

I turned it down because I would look like a hypocrite to join them after all the criticism i was throwing at them and claiming that didn't need Ftn when I had Sct+scc+tl.(and I truly didn't need it)

It wasn't about boasting, it was about showing character.

dragoi92
01-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Do u have any problem Albo? Because now i am here for u. And Ovisan do u have any problem that Albo is muslim and i am muslim too.

Swift
01-02-2010, 12:22 PM
muslim my ass :)

Magnum
01-02-2010, 12:42 PM
i am muslim too.
:lol::lol::lol:
100% romanian!

dragoi92
01-02-2010, 12:50 PM
i am muslim too.
100% romanian!

Well i am albanian. 100 % shqiptar. I will not talk albanian here because no one know albanian. My nickname here is dragoi because i liked dragon and u can see it in my avatar. So???? DO u have anything else to say?

WakeMeUp
01-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Why don't you change this topic's title? It seems that it's everything but FTN invites. :lol:

sez
01-02-2010, 01:43 PM

I shall enjoy your cousin for breakfast tomorrow

lmao :lol:
what a dickfag,this guy is definitely a racist.It's an accident when you do it once but this is the fourth time I've seen him go after race and culture.

aen
01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
thanks guys, it can be closed now!
omg it's not my thread...

cinephilia
01-02-2010, 01:53 PM
lol, it looks like ovisan will eternally hold a grudge against you for busting him.

The_Martinator
01-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh, it's Dragoi!! Welcome back! :lol:

Ovisan, racism or any other form of discrimination is not a good thing, FYI.

l33tpirata13
01-02-2010, 04:24 PM
ive heard worst, but its still not cool.

n00bz0r
01-02-2010, 05:15 PM

what a dickfag,this guy is definitely a racist.It's an accident when you do it once but this is the fourth time I've seen him go after race and culture.

lmfao :lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 05:50 PM
100% romanian!

Well i am albanian. 100 % shqiptar. I will not talk albanian here because no one know albanian. My nickname here is dragoi because i liked dragon and u can see it in my avatar. So???? DO u have anything else to say?

ahahha my boy dragoi iz back. Better recognize

The_Martinator
01-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Since you're shqiptar, dragoi, I'd like a watermelon. Could I get one?

VinX
01-03-2010, 09:14 AM

http://www.pjhlaw.co.uk/uploads/images/Racist_sheep.jpg

just couldnt stop laughing ...